Page 51 of 79 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1572

Thread: ***OFFICIAL RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR*** thread

  1. #1001
    Platinum devidee's Avatar
    Reputation
    1094
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,396
    Load Metric
    34240932
    BREAKING: US announces additional $600 million in military aid to Ukraine.


    We must do whatever it takes to defend the borders of Ukraine!


    The borders of the United States you ask? Itís a complicated problem. You canít just throw money at it, bigot.

  2. #1002
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1640
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    16,577
    Load Metric
    34240932
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    BREAKING: US announces additional $600 million in military aid to Ukraine.


    We must do whatever it takes to defend the borders of Ukraine!


    The borders of the United States you ask? It’s a complicated problem. You can’t just throw money at it, bigot.
    Yes Dmitry supporting common enemies is a thing going back to the beginning of time. Ultimately it is not complicated. It's them or us, extended.

    Are you worried tax revenue is not supporting immediate American issues? Ha ha, that so 18 hundreds.


  3. #1003
    Silver 1dollarboxcar's Avatar
    Reputation
    492
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    547
    Load Metric
    34240932
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    this guy is pure scum. so bad he managed to get sanctioned by his own country. don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth
    well of course i should believe the Western media cause they are so truthful, of course the UK sanctioned him for telling truth and not going along with the "narrative" , of course they cancelled him, gee where else have we seen the cancel culture at full force?? you're a fool who still breast feeds from any tit that's put in your a face....

  4. #1004
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1640
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    16,577
    Load Metric
    34240932
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTickle View Post

    this guy is pure scum. so bad he managed to get sanctioned by his own country. don't believe a word that comes out of his mouth
    well of course i should believe the Western media cause they are so truthful, of course the UK sanctioned him for telling truth and not going along with the "narrative" , of course they cancelled him, gee where else have we seen the cancel culture at full force?? you're a fool who still breast feeds from any tit that's put in your a face....
    Can we do a numbers game here? You're comparing the entire western media, including trusted outlets such as the BBC, CBC or any century old service based on the principles of journalism to a single YouTube channel?
    This will be HOF world status fraud detection if you are correct

     
    Comments
      
      mickeycrimm: Trusted BBC, CBC? BwaaaHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!


  5. #1005
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1640
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    16,577
    Load Metric
    34240932
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post

    well of course i should believe the Western media cause they are so truthful, of course the UK sanctioned him for telling truth and not going along with the "narrative" , of course they cancelled him, gee where else have we seen the cancel culture at full force?? you're a fool who still breast feeds from any tit that's put in your a face....
    Can we do a numbers game here? You're comparing the entire western media, including trusted outlets such as the BBC, CBC or any century old service based on the principles of journalism to a single YouTube channel?
    This will be HOF world status fraud detection if you are correct
    Not directly relevant but can you imagine this YouTuber you follow being present on PutinTube?

    You have 4 minutes to respond. Good luck searching for an appropriate twitter response.


  6. #1006
    Silver 1dollarboxcar's Avatar
    Reputation
    492
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    547
    Load Metric
    34240932
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post

    well of course i should believe the Western media cause they are so truthful, of course the UK sanctioned him for telling truth and not going along with the "narrative" , of course they cancelled him, gee where else have we seen the cancel culture at full force?? you're a fool who still breast feeds from any tit that's put in your a face....
    Can we do a numbers game here? You're comparing the entire western media, including trusted outlets such as the BBC, CBC or any century old service based on the principles of journalism to a single YouTube channel?
    This will be HOF world status fraud detection if you are correct
    there's a couple channels still out there that haven't been cancelled yet by the propagandists like YT, i try to get all my information from many points of views, i tend and like to hear from the locals that live and experience these atrocities


  7. #1007
    Silver 1dollarboxcar's Avatar
    Reputation
    492
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    547
    Load Metric
    34240932
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    Can we do a numbers game here? You're comparing the entire western media, including trusted outlets such as the BBC, CBC or any century old service based on the principles of journalism to a single YouTube channel?
    This will be HOF world status fraud detection if you are correct
    Not directly relevant but can you imagine this YouTuber you follow being present on PutinTube?

    You have 4 minutes to respond. Good luck searching for an appropriate twitter response.
    maybe they should feed them all to the pigs??
    VIEWER DISCRETION STRONGLY ADVISED
    YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!

    https://rumble.com/v1h1ga5-donbass-e...e-part-22.html

  8. #1008
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1640
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    16,577
    Load Metric
    34240932
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    Can we do a numbers game here? You're comparing the entire western media, including trusted outlets such as the BBC, CBC or any century old service based on the principles of journalism to a single YouTube channel?
    This will be HOF world status fraud detection if you are correct
    there's a couple channels still out there that haven't been cancelled yet by the propagandists like YT, i try to get all my information from many points of views, i tend and like to hear from the locals that live and experience these atrocities

    That's fine but in the effort of fair comment you must provide viewpoints expressed by all parties concerned. This is a basic requirement for journalists. Your YouTube guy does not concern himself with such standards, maybe because he's not a journalist.

    BTW, you referenced atrocities. What atrocities? Invading forces
    might consider any and all opposing forces.


  9. #1009
    Silver 1dollarboxcar's Avatar
    Reputation
    492
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    547
    Load Metric
    34240932
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post

    there's a couple channels still out there that haven't been cancelled yet by the propagandists like YT, i try to get all my information from many points of views, i tend and like to hear from the locals that live and experience these atrocities

    That's fine but in the effort of fair comment you must provide viewpoints expressed by all parties concerned. This is a basic requirement for journalists. Your YouTube guy does not concern himself with such standards, maybe because he's not a journalist.

    BTW, you referenced atrocities. What atrocities? Invading forces
    might consider any and all opposing forces.
    we already know what them points of views are from the Western media, so why waste my time, for example when them inspectors where just at the nuclear power plant in Zaporizhzhia, that was under Russian control, so the Russians bombed their own soldiers at the power plant? nope it came from the Ukrainian side, cause if it actually came Russian side it would be all over the news but instead them international inspectors swept their findings under the rug and said it was hard to tell which way the shells came from which is major BS cause when a shell hits and explodes the ground the crater and dirt is pushed in one direction..... it's not rocket science, i mean literally......

  10. #1010
    Silver 1dollarboxcar's Avatar
    Reputation
    492
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    547
    Load Metric
    34240932
    here's another guy YT cancelled for reporting what was actually going on in eastern ukraine, Russel Bentley aka "Texas" he started documenting back in 2014 when the Ukrainians first started shelling and killing civilians, cancelled, gone, erased from internet history.... why would they do that? oooops almost forgot. doesn't go along with the official narrative...

    https://rumble.com/v1k2n5v-texas-int...etk-today.html

  11. #1011
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1640
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    16,577
    Load Metric
    34240932
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    here's another guy YT cancelled for reporting what was actually going on in eastern ukraine, Russel Bentley aka "Texas" he started documenting back in 2014 when the Ukrainians first started shelling and killing civilians, cancelled, gone, erased from internet history.... why would they do that? oooops almost forgot. doesn't go along with the official narrative...

    https://rumble.com/v1k2n5v-texas-int...etk-today.html
    To be clear, you claim Ukrainian aggression as the impetus for a Russian invasion. How fucked up are you?


  12. #1012
    Silver 1dollarboxcar's Avatar
    Reputation
    492
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    547
    Load Metric
    34240932
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    here's another guy YT cancelled for reporting what was actually going on in eastern ukraine, Russel Bentley aka "Texas" he started documenting back in 2014 when the Ukrainians first started shelling and killing civilians, cancelled, gone, erased from internet history.... why would they do that? oooops almost forgot. doesn't go along with the official narrative...

    https://rumble.com/v1k2n5v-texas-int...etk-today.html
    To be clear, you claim Ukrainian aggression as the impetus for a Russian invasion. How fucked up are you?
    i think you are still pissed off at the world cause you somehow survived that Area 51 debacle... https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...nd-of-limitles

  13. #1013
    Silver 1dollarboxcar's Avatar
    Reputation
    492
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    547
    Load Metric
    34240932
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    here's another guy YT cancelled for reporting what was actually going on in eastern ukraine, Russel Bentley aka "Texas" he started documenting back in 2014 when the Ukrainians first started shelling and killing civilians, cancelled, gone, erased from internet history.... why would they do that? oooops almost forgot. doesn't go along with the official narrative...

    https://rumble.com/v1k2n5v-texas-int...etk-today.html
    To be clear, you claim Ukrainian aggression as the impetus for a Russian invasion. How fucked up are you?
    i'm so old and fucked up that i remember Ukraine drew first blood against ordinary citizens, gotta go back to early 90's though when the Soviet Union callapsed and Ukraine did a land grab and claimed too much territory on the east and south east part of the state, but who was gonna argue at that point in time, so them people always considered themselves Russian and not Ukrainian, of course Ukrainian Gov. does not like this and started shelling them territories when they tried to seperate in 2014 ( they drew first blood ) the separatists were getting their ass kicked so they went to Putin for " aid " he obliged and here we are today..... of course there are other matters such as NATO creeping up on Russian territory year after year that Putin feels threatened by, but i think this is a pretty good short version of what led to this conflict...

  14. #1014
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1640
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    16,577
    Load Metric
    34240932
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

    To be clear, you claim Ukrainian aggression as the impetus for a Russian invasion. How fucked up are you?
    i'm so old and fucked up that i remember Ukraine drew first blood against ordinary citizens, gotta go back to early 90's though when the Soviet Union callapsed and Ukraine did a land grab and claimed too much territory on the east and south east part of the state, but who was gonna argue at that point in time, so them people always considered themselves Russian and not Ukrainian, of course Ukrainian Gov. does not like this and started shelling them territories when they tried to seperate in 2014 ( they drew first blood ) the separatists were getting their ass kicked so they went to Putin for " aid " he obliged and here we are today..... of course there are other matters such as NATO creeping up on Russian territory year after year that Putin feels threatened by, but i think this is a pretty good short version of what led to this conflict...
    Let's break this down. The U.S.S.R. collapses. Describe or document the Ukrainian "land grab" you mentioned. Also, explain your statement that the "Ukraine drew first blood against ordinary citizens"

    Ukraine was not responsible for the collapse of Soviet Union so pointing a finger towards it as an aggressor falls short of logic.


  15. #1015
    Diamond dwai's Avatar
    Reputation
    1491
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,429
    Load Metric
    34240932
    will you two fags stop fagging up the thread and by you two I mean drunk less and absolutely shitfaced les

  16. #1016
    Silver 1dollarboxcar's Avatar
    Reputation
    492
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    547
    Load Metric
    34240932
    pay attention now folks, even the Ukraine locals will tell you who is shelling civilians starting at @ 3'25'' ....


     
    Comments
      
      1marley1: Stupid fucking retard

  17. #1017
    Mad Neg Repper 1marley1's Avatar
    Reputation
    -92
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Wu
    Posts
    355
    Load Metric
    34240932
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    pay attention now folks, even the Ukraine locals will tell you who is shelling civilians starting at @ 3'25'' ....


    Tell us youíre a stupid fucking retard without telling us youíre a stupid fucking retard

  18. #1018
    Silver 1dollarboxcar's Avatar
    Reputation
    492
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    547
    Load Metric
    34240932
    [QUOTE=1marley1;1056741]
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    pay attention now folks, even the Ukraine locals will tell you who is shelling civilians starting at @ 3'25'' ....



    Tell us you’re a stupid fucking retard without telling us you’re a stupid fucking retard
    @Marley , pay attention now because you are about 8 yrs. behind, just like the locals tell you at the 13 min. mark, you fucking retard that believes the western propaganda machine but not the fuckin locals...

    Last edited by 1dollarboxcar; 09-17-2022 at 05:24 PM.

  19. #1019
    Canadrunk limitles's Avatar
    Reputation
    1640
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    In Todd's head
    Posts
    16,577
    Load Metric
    34240932
    Realize this site is under attack by Russian hackers. That's a fact.
    Is it hard to imagine pro Russian dupes suddenly appear to further spread out and out lies?
    BTW, they do it very poorly. Very Russian

    Given the great ignorance that is America, the likelihood that any born and bread member
    can speak to Ukraine/U.S.S.R history is nil. Americans are lucky in identifying international borders or seasons of the year.
    Last edited by limitles; 09-18-2022 at 11:02 AM.


  20. #1020
    Silver 1dollarboxcar's Avatar
    Reputation
    492
    Join Date
    May 2022
    Posts
    547
    Load Metric
    34240932
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Realize this site is under attack by Russian hackers. That's a fact.
    Is it hard to imagine pro Russian dupes suddenly appear to further spread out and out lies?
    BTW, they do it very poorly. Very Russian

    Given the great ignorance that is America, the likelihood that any born and bread member
    can speak to Ukraine/U.S.S.R history is nil. Americans are lucky in identifying international borders or seasons of the year.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ukraine/Russia
    By abrown83 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-27-2022, 10:26 PM
  2. *** Official Idiotic War on Drugs Thread ***
    By MumblesBadly in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 01:49 PM
  3. OFFICIAL: LOL RUSSIA Thread
    By DRK Star in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2015, 10:31 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2014, 12:05 PM

Tags for this Thread