Page 5 of 79 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 1572

Thread: ***OFFICIAL RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR*** thread

  1. #81
    Platinum herbertstemple's Avatar
    Reputation
    270
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,139
    Load Metric
    34240551
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

    LOL

    Not even close.

    The left is delusional over this. Trump owned, blaming Trump. No wonder your party is shrinking.




    President Trump berates Germany at NATO meeting. Putin owns Germany.

    Can you imagine Biden doing this????




    But at least there are no mean tweets coming out of the White House.
    Trump is Putinís little bitch. If you want to blame anyone, itís Obama. How did sanctions work out when Putin took over the Crimea? The reality is that The Ukraine is a shithole and a minimal trading partner. If it were Saudi Arabia being invaded, weíd have a half million troops already on the ground.
    "Trump is Putinís little bitch"

    Got any facts to back that up?
    Why should a trucker who didn't go to college have to pay off a lawyer's student loan debt?

  2. #82
    Diamond dwai's Avatar
    Reputation
    1491
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,429
    Load Metric
    34240551
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Trump is Putinís little bitch. If you want to blame anyone, itís Obama. How did sanctions work out when Putin took over the Crimea? The reality is that The Ukraine is a shithole and a minimal trading partner. If it were Saudi Arabia being invaded, weíd have a half million troops already on the ground.
    "Trump is Putinís little bitch"

    Got any facts to back that up?
    MUH RUSSIA

  3. #83
    Diamond TheXFactor's Avatar
    Reputation
    1160
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    6,644
    Load Metric
    34240551
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Trump is Putinís little bitch. If you want to blame anyone, itís Obama. How did sanctions work out when Putin took over the Crimea? The reality is that The Ukraine is a shithole and a minimal trading partner. If it were Saudi Arabia being invaded, weíd have a half million troops already on the ground.
    "Trump is Putinís little bitch"

    Got any facts to back that up?
    Plenty Jackass but you aren't supposed to post sexually explicit images on this website.


     
    Comments
      
      MumblesBadly: Soothsayer
      
      DJ_Chaps: SO, NO? MUPPET
      
      nunbeater: aw yeah

  4. #84
    Diamond dwai's Avatar
    Reputation
    1491
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,429
    Load Metric
    34240551
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

    "Trump is Putinís little bitch"

    Got any facts to back that up?
    Plenty Jackass but you aren't supposed to post sexually explicit images on this website.

    lol this idiot still believes MSM and Russia gate


    rofl blueanon faggot

  5. #85
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    8920
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    50,623
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    34240551
    I have merged both Russia/Ukraine threads into this one.

    I kept Gordman's title, even though his was the second thread. However, devidee was the one who started the original thread, as you'll see, so he gets credit for that.

    Carry on.

     
    Comments
      
      devidee: Thread credit rep, son
      
      dwai: gay but I'll allow it

  6. #86
    Plutonium simpdog's Avatar
    Reputation
    1901
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,232
    Load Metric
    34240551




    SO annoying Joy can't go on a trip to Europe!!!!

     
    Comments
      
      dwai: stick to sports betting, politics are out of your league
      
      Sanlmar: How is this that woman so popular?

  7. #87

  8. #88
    Platinum devidee's Avatar
    Reputation
    1094
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,396
    Load Metric
    34240551
    And itís over.

    Name:  089E207F-1049-4BE4-BCA4-11EC8CB00161.jpeg
Views: 219
Size:  110.8 KB

  9. #89
    Platinum devidee's Avatar
    Reputation
    1094
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    4,396
    Load Metric
    34240551
    Are the Zelenskyís going to get reverse Romanovíd?

     
    Comments
      
      herbertstemple: LOL

  10. #90
    Platinum
    Reputation
    994
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,159
    Load Metric
    34240551
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    And itís over.
    No it isn't

     
    Comments
      
      devidee: The internet lied again Mom!

  11. #91
    Platinum
    Reputation
    994
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,159
    Load Metric
    34240551
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I have merged both Russia/Ukraine threads into this one.

    I kept Gordman's title, even though his was the second thread. However, devidee was the one who started the original thread, as you'll see, so he gets credit for that.

    Carry on.
    I really wanted to keep this thread overall limited to actual news, sources, footage, etc about the conflict instead of a bunch of low effort crap that clogs everything up for multiple pages, but i know that i should have known better and we are obviously way past that now.

     
    Comments
      
      Entropy: Whoa Stalin take it easy.
      
      dwai: fag take the high road

  12. #92
    Silver
    Reputation
    87
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    783
    Load Metric
    34240551
    Oh nevermind.
    Last edited by Entropy; 02-24-2022 at 10:24 PM.

  13. #93
    Platinum
    Reputation
    994
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,159
    Load Metric
    34240551
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Oh nevermind.
    Hey dumbfuck, I literally wrote it in the first post of this thread. It was a simple suggestion to make things a little easier for an informative thread.

    Sorry to hurt your fragile feelings with my heavy handed Stalinist approach, snowflake.

  14. #94
    Diamond dwai's Avatar
    Reputation
    1491
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    7,429
    Load Metric
    34240551
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Oh nevermind.
    Hey dumbfuck, I literally wrote it in the first post of this thread. It was a simple suggestion to make things a little easier for an informative thread.

    Sorry to hurt your fragile feelings with my heavy handed Stalinist approach, snowflake.
    shut it down Gordo

  15. #95
    Platinum ftpjesus's Avatar
    Reputation
    526
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Mesa AZ
    Posts
    3,721
    Load Metric
    34240551
    Hate to say it Druff but I brought up Katchalov about 10 posts ago

  16. #96
    Gold mickeycrimm's Avatar
    Reputation
    173
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,113
    Load Metric
    34240551
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Putin owned Trump. He wanted him re-elected. No way he would have invaded during his first term.
    Dude, do you smoke marijuana with that LSD? What's it like in la la land? Trump shut down construction on the nord stream pipeline on Putin. Who the fuck opened it back up when he took office? Your hero, weak ass Biden.

    And all Biden has done so far over the invasion of Ukraine is throw on a few sanctions. Biden is a pussy. And Putin is banging him up the ass with a steel wool rubber.

    BIDEN IS PUTIN'S BITCH

     
    Comments
      
      Sloppy Joe: Anal sex between men is probably gay
    THE TRUMPS GOT RICH THEN WENT INTO POLITICS. THE BIDENS WENT INTO POLITICS THEN GOT RICH.

  17. #97
    Silver
    Reputation
    87
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    783
    Load Metric
    34240551
    I guess i'll be the fact checker.
    AP News issues important fact check.
    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1496894153707372550
    Name:  Israel.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  336.1 KB

  18. #98
    Silver
    Reputation
    87
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    783
    Load Metric
    34240551
    Name:  itsover.png
Views: 171
Size:  435.1 KB
    It was fun while it lasted.
    Or Russian disinfo.

     
    Comments
      
      mickeycrimm: Russian disinfo

  19. #99

  20. #100
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    8920
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    50,623
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    34240551
    Very cute how Anonymous thinks they're going to save the day.

    https://twitter.com/#!/x/status/1496976346995638272

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Ukraine/Russia
    By abrown83 in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-27-2022, 10:26 PM
  2. *** Official Idiotic War on Drugs Thread ***
    By MumblesBadly in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-22-2016, 01:49 PM
  3. OFFICIAL: LOL RUSSIA Thread
    By DRK Star in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-08-2015, 10:31 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-02-2014, 12:05 PM

Tags for this Thread