Page 49 of 104 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: ***OFFICIAL RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR*** thread

Load Metric
    OK oh, then I guess Putin is one of the good guys, then.

Such a moronic post.
    I just can't imagine how sad of a life you have, if your goal every day is to trick people into thinking Putin isn't Evil.
    People that are happy w/their life wouldn't do this. (They wouldn't be trolls either, so that applies to like 80 % of the people here.)

San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

Such a moronic post.
    I just can't imagine how sad of a life you have, if your goal every day is to trick people into thinking Putin isn't Evil.
    People that are happy w/their life wouldn't do this. (They wouldn't be trolls either, so that applies to like 80 % of the people here.)

Whatever he is we are much much worse, period.
    Do you understand we provoked this war? Do you?

We've spent billions since 2014 trying to get this war started.
    We reneged on every agreement about NATO.

The Russians and Ukranians were getting to uppity with all the big churches and crap
    so that had to be put down, again. Turn em against each other and pump in as many weapons as possible so they begin the great kill off of their most talented warriors. Then their surviving families can grow up impoverished and in broken homes for generations.
    These are deep deep scars we are inflicting.

$750 million more approved today.
    When they've bled each other to the max, the US corporations and billionaires are going to inflict shock therapy on Ukraine, again.
    The deals are already being made, they're going to gut their labor laws and rob and enslave them.

This was Zalensky's plan from day one. Many Ukranian's own farmland, it's a strong part of their culture. Zalensky wants to strip them of their land and hand it to oligarchs and corporations on our dime plus interest.

Raytheon and all the other war profiteers are allowed to legally bribe our elected representatives.
    You know this is a recipe for unnecessary war and conflict and you say nothing, why?

Maybe you're even more evil than Putin.

Mistakes happen in war.
    Ooops the largest nuclear plant in Europe melts down in the bread basket of the world.

Oooops WW3 breaks out.

Gold
    Load Metric
    You will never hear this on the MSM. Unfuckingbelievable.

Name:  SpiritCooking.JPG
Views: 430
Size:  141.6 KB
    Zelensky's doing a lil spirit cooking in Ukraine, damn right he is.

I can't help but wonder how much US taxpayers paid for that sculpture,
    $10 to $20 million would be my guess. So many questions...

Edit: She looks pretty good for being 75 y.o.
    Last edited by Entropy; 08-22-2022 at 11:42 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

Such a moronic post.

The Russians and Ukranians were getting to uppity with all the big churches and crap
    so that had to be put down, again. Turn em against each other and pump in as many weapons as possible so they begin the great kill off of their most talented warriors. Then their surviving families can grow up impoverished and in broken homes for generations.

When they've bled each other to the max, the US corporations and billionaires are going to inflict shock therapy on Ukraine, again.
    The deals are already being made, they're going to gut their labor laws and rob and enslave them.

This was Zalensky's plan from day one. Many Ukranian's own farmland, it's a strong part of their culture. Zalensky wants to strip them of their land and hand it to oligarchs and corporations on our dime plus interest.

Raytheon and all the other war profiteers are allowed to legally bribe our elected representatives.
    You know this is a recipe for unnecessary war and conflict and you say nothing, why?

Mistakes happen in war.
    Ooops the largest nuclear plant in Europe melts down in the bread basket of the world.

Oooops WW3 breaks out.
    Raytheon, randomness of war, military industrial complex. Nobody is gonna argue with you except Druff.

Where we differ - Russia needs access to seaports for energy distribution. You get distracted by a lot of noise. It’s always energy. Always.

Walk with me for a moment….. If Russia won Ukraine (just saying) would Poland and Romania be next? Access to the sea again - especially Poland. That would just necessitate full blown US involvement so the US is critically involved in Ukraine to prevent a disastrous world war. I can’t give you odds of Poland and Romania being the next dominos but neither can the US. That scenario can’t come to pass.

I have zero faith in our diplomacy (there is none) and our military efficiency. We can drag shit out like no one. Perhaps dragging Ukraine out is the only play for us. If Russia looks like they are gonna lose Ukraine & lose face …. AND LOSE THERE ABILITY TO DISTRIBUTE THEIR ONLY ECONOMIC VIABILITY (oil) - they may threaten nukes. Better to just grind Ukraine out endlessly and wait and see. It’s what we have done since the 60’s. We don’t usually win but we have staying power.

Here’s a fun one if you are a semi serious person. In the larger scope of history, Russia needed to act on Ukraine now while their demographics still provided sufficient numbers of men young enough to fight. Their population is aging just like everyone else’s.

Half of all baby boomers are 66 in the US now. I find that so so important. It ain’t different anywhere else. No children and the boomers are aging out. I digress a little.

I heard something from a reporter in Ukraine. He claimed the Russian troops have almost no idea why they are there. That the troops believe they are fighting Nazis. I don’t believe almost anything I see on the subject of Ukraine in the media but I think this was an interesting and sad possibility.

Russia is there because of energy distribution. That’s it. Russian soldiers don’t know and maybe you didn’t either. You will never ever ever see any mention of energy on MSN nightly news when they talk about blonde Ukrainian babies suffering

Enjoy.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 08-22-2022 at 01:03 PM.

Load Metric
    WASHINGTON (AP) — Officials: US to announce $3B arms package to Ukraine to mark independence day, 6-month anniversary of Russia's invasion.

Pillaging the remaining wealth of a crumbling empire.
    Last edited by devidee; 08-23-2022 at 08:51 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    WASHINGTON (AP) — Officials: US to announce $3B arms package to Ukraine to mark independence day, 6-month anniversary of Russia's invasion.

Pillaging the remaining wealth of a crumbling empire.

Happy anniversary. I’m waiting fpr the 5th anniversary gift myself.

If the crumbling empire paid for $3b of Ford pickups then blew them up would that be inflationary?

Gold
    Load Metric
    San I would be nice if Russia was in this for energy related issues and the USA was doing what our leaders thought was best for the country.
    Imo Putin's in this war because he's been targeted for regime change and/or the total destruction of Russia. His support for Iran and Syria is causing delays in the master plan. As far as energy goes, yea they're trying to make the best of this unfortunate situation and the NATO side would like to keep the lights on in Europe but it's certainly not a requirement. They're not going to alter their plans for that.

If America was fighting for American interest then keeping this conflict from activating article 5 of NATO would be indeed be the number 1 priority.
    Since that's not the case, if NATO has to be used so be it, heck it may be the true goal. There's all kinds of NATO leaders saying
    if a nuclear plant suffers any major damage that impacts any NATO members then that will trigger article 5.

Basically, they're telling Zelensky that if you want NATO to come into this you need to pull a false flag on a nuke plant. The entire western media will
    be ready and waiting to blame Russia.

The plan is a one world govt, this has nothing to do with energy.
    You can really see the NWO taking shape with Blackrock and the WEF.

We shall see, I hope I'm wrong.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

Mistakes happen in war.

Oooops WW3 breaks out.
    Raytheon, randomness of war, military industrial complex. Nobody is gonna argue with you except Druff.

Where we differ - Russia needs access to seaports for energy distribution. You get distracted by a lot of noise. It’s always energy. Always.

Walk with me for a moment….. If Russia won Ukraine (just saying) would Poland and Romania be next? Access to the sea again - especially Poland. That would just necessitate full blown US involvement so the US is critically involved in Ukraine to prevent a disastrous world war. I can’t give you odds of Poland and Romania being the next dominos but neither can the US. That scenario can’t come to pass.

I have zero faith in our diplomacy (there is none) and our military efficiency. We can drag shit out like no one. Perhaps dragging Ukraine out is the only play for us. If Russia looks like they are gonna lose Ukraine & lose face …. AND LOSE THERE ABILITY TO DISTRIBUTE THEIR ONLY ECONOMIC VIABILITY (oil) - they may threaten nukes. Better to just grind Ukraine out endlessly and wait and see. It’s what we have done since the 60’s. We don’t usually win but we have staying power.

Here’s a fun one if you are a semi serious person. In the larger scope of history, Russia needed to act on Ukraine now while their demographics still provided sufficient numbers of men young enough to fight. Their population is aging just like everyone else’s.

Half of all baby boomers are 66 in the US now. I find that so so important. It ain’t different anywhere else. No children and the boomers are aging out. I digress a little.

I heard something from a reporter in Ukraine. He claimed the Russian troops have almost no idea why they are there. That the troops believe they are fighting Nazis. I don’t believe almost anything I see on the subject of Ukraine in the media but I think this was an interesting and sad possibility.

Russia is there because of energy distribution. That’s it. Russian soldiers don’t know and maybe you didn’t either. You will never ever ever see any mention of energy on MSN nightly news when they talk about blonde Ukrainian babies suffering

Enjoy.
    It"s no coincidence this Russian sympathizer continues to slam this dog and pony show with walls of nonsense while his comrades subvert the site furthering their illegal causes.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

zero chance russia makes a run on either poland or romania, both are eu / nato members so ww3 is guaranteed if this happens, nobody actually wants this but both side are happy to get as close to the line as they think is possible

also no way is usa getting so involved in ukraine to prevent a war i mean if that was the goal they could have told their ukrainian vassal its not joining nato or the eu and to get around the negotiating table before all this started

usa 100% wanted this war, lots of arms sales plus weakens russia and weakens the eu making sure usa stays #1 for at least a while longer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    If it seems like the US is being destroyed from within, well…

Name:  16E79756-12F1-4DE3-8B8F-040922F024D5.jpeg
Views: 344
Size:  140.6 KB

Name:  DFD52871-9145-4D41-B543-D3C2371A7038.jpeg
Views: 331
Size:  63.9 KB

Name:  60D512F1-AABF-402A-9138-85F325A2830B.jpeg
Views: 344
Size:  106.4 KB

Name:  524C2ADE-B0DF-4F07-9BDB-CEFCF777D82A.jpeg
Views: 341
Size:  74.8 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    San Lamar this is it.
    This is the best explanation of what's happening in Ukraine, what should be happening in Ukraine and what the hell does the World Economic Forum
    have to do with any of this.
    Now all the phony Trump Russia accusations make sense.
    The whole shebang, it's even entertaining.

Ntm Biden's leaving us vulnerable to a nuclear Pearl Harbor.

Load Metric
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Wall Street Journal reporting Biden to name a US military operation for Ukraine.

The naming of the operation formally recognizes the U.S. effort within the military, akin to how the Pentagon dubbed the missions in Iraq and Afghanistan Operation Iraqi Freedom, Operation Enduring Freedom and Operation Freedom’s Sentinel. The naming of the training and assistance is significant bureaucratically, as it typically entails long-term, dedicated funding and the possibility of special pay, ribbons and awards for service members participating in the effort. The selection of a general, expected to be a two- or three-star, reflects the creation of a command responsible to coordinate the effort, a shift from the largely ad hoc effort to provide training and assistance to the Ukrainians for years.

Rules and laws? fahgettaboudit

How we fuck this up is anyones guess.

Settle in.

Comments

Tellafriend: I really hope not. We have learned nothing.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 08-28-2022 at 09:10 AM.

Load Metric
    Ex US National Security Council official confirms citing "multiple former senior U.S. officials" that Russia & Ukraine agreed in April on peace deal framework of #Russia withdrawing to pre-war positions & #Ukraine promising not to seek #NATO membership. Deal was stopped by UK PM.

Load Metric
    I’m old enough to remember when the left actually cared about this “war”.

Load Metric
    The chairman of the board of Lukoil, Russia’s biggest privately held oil producer and one of the few Russian companies to criticize the invasion of Ukraine, has died after falling out of a hospital window, Interfax reports.

Name:  65661A02-71F0-4216-9641-C148CB0C5CBB.jpeg
Views: 238
Size:  15.0 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Ex US National Security Council official confirms citing "multiple former senior U.S. officials" that Russia & Ukraine agreed in April on peace deal framework of #Russia withdrawing to pre-war positions & #Ukraine promising not to seek #NATO membership. Deal was stopped by UK PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    For entertainment only
    I'm not even sure what religion this is talking about, i thought it was amusing.
    Name:  prophecy.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  1.26 MB

Wow you guys are getting off message, remember Vladimir Putin is bad and that's all that matters.

Thread Information