Page 40 of 103 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243445090 ... LastLast

Thread: ***OFFICIAL RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR*** thread

Gold
    Load Metric
    Oh great, the USA is claiming they helped Ukraine sink that Russian ship. I tell you what, every morning you wake up and there's no nuclear war you need to thank Putin.
    https://cozy.tv/nick/replays/2022-05-06

Load Metric
    Looks like Ukraine is going to be carved up. Poland going to “invade” western Ukraine and take it over?

Load Metric
    Have the modern weapons pushed warfare back to WWI era static fronts? -- drones, smart rockets and artillery have slowed progress to snail's pace?

Comments

devidee: Boring ass war
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Gold
    Load Metric
    This is why we can't have nice things.

This fuckin retard is outside the Israeli embassy praying for Israel.
    https://twitter.com/EvangelistMDyal/status/1521980854045716482

They think this is the end times and it may be if cooler heads don't prevail.
    Last edited by Entropy; 05-06-2022 at 03:16 PM.

Load Metric
    The Lockheed Martin CEO is on Face the Nation reassuring us that they CAN ramp up production. They can double the production of various missiles. Not to worry about supply chains - including microchips. Man, I’m relieved.

He also assures us that your concerns about China & Russia beyond Ukraine are being addressed. They have a robust product line

This is all in contrast with Raytheon that has cautioned increased production may take until 2023. I’m personally disappointed but I trust there will be enough demand for weapons for everyone to profit.

He also wants you not to forget about the region around North Korea. That is going to get more active he advises us.

Passing the bipartisan “Innovation Act” will be extremely helpful in providing the 250 microchips per missile. This will allow domestic vs Asian production capability. Reach out to your local legislators. We cannot rely on free enterprise alone to fulfill our military industrial complex needs. Intel needs Federal assisistance

He thinks he will be pressed for a workforce as fighter jet demand etc ramps up.

Let’s be optimistic for him. This is America and we are “can do”.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 05-08-2022 at 07:34 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    The Lockheed Martin CEO is on Face the Nation reassuring us that they CAN ramp up production. They can double the production of various missiles. Not to worry about supply chains - including microchips. Man, I’m relieved.

So to be clear my under bet on the war is going to lose badly? This thing is going the distance?

Comments

Sanlmar: I hope you got huge plus odds -:but yeah, you’re toast

Load Metric

He also assures us that your concerns about China & Russia beyond Ukraine are being addressed. They have a robust product line

This is all in contrast with Raytheon that has cautioned increased production may take until 2023. I’m personally disappointed but I trust there will be enough demand for weapons for everyone to profit.

He also wants you not to forget about the region around North Korea. That is going to get more active he advises us.

Passing the bipartisan “Innovation Act” will be extremely helpful in providing the 250 microchips per missile. This will allow domestic vs Asian production capability. Reach out to your local legislators. We cannot rely on free enterprise alone to fulfill our military industrial complex needs. Intel needs Federal assisistance

He thinks he will be pressed for a workforce as fighter jet demand etc ramps up.

pro war, weapons manufacturer, on MSM posing as an "expert" trying to trick the public into supporting a new war?

I'm shocked, this has never happened before

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

pro war, weapons manufacturer, on MSM posing as an "expert" trying to trick the public into supporting a new war?

The Lockheed CEO found it hard to conceal his good mood and confidence.

Neocons shilling on MSM CBS is akin to the institutional shills on CNBC.

It’s a tired game but it’s all we have

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

The Lockheed CEO found it hard to conceal his good mood and confidence.

Neocons shilling on MSM CBS is akin to the institutional shills on CNBC.

It’s a tired game but it’s all we have
    We're antagonizing everyone. Our government seems intent on having a bit hot war in any number of places. I've not heard too many people discuss what they can do to bring about peace. We essentially have no president so those with the power to do so are projecting strength and aggression and not making any noticeable efforts to de escalate. I didn't vote for that.

Comments

1marley1: No, you voted for trump you dumb hick

FRANKRIZZO: no president

Gold
    Load Metric
    Want to go down the rabbit hole?

Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Jk
    Stick with CNN, they'll keep you safe from Putin's propaganda.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Fuck off Marley. You obviously have no idea who I voted for.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I know you guys count on me to bring the real story, it's been a while.

Load Metric
    Name:  0B2A94E4-B3C0-4EC8-98FA-7584DFE48102.jpeg
Views: 249
Size:  192.7 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    $40 billion for Ukraine, that's $120 from every man women child in America that must be paid back plus interest. Fuck that!
    What's in it for the American taxpayers?
    Glenn Greenwald has more.
    https://rumble.com/v13fkbf-biden-wan...s-benefit.html
    His presentation is polished, he should of got the gig at HBO over that Chris Wallace.

I see that the DIA Avril Haines has been reading my posts about the risk of nuclear war, jk.

Load Metric
    Russian ruble now higher against the dollar than before the war.

Name:  92308FE4-D886-4C1B-B246-C640F9B2FC54.png
Views: 245
Size:  38.2 KB

This means the sanctions are working, you guys.
    Last edited by devidee; 05-11-2022 at 08:29 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Russian ruble now higher against the dollar than before the war.

Name:  92308FE4-D886-4C1B-B246-C640F9B2FC54.png
Views: 245
Size:  38.2 KB

This means the sanctions are working, you guys.
    I was impressed how they jacked interest rate to like 20% to defend the ruble. We could learn something but won’t

Load Metric
    Name:  F030C336-0ECA-4F54-BC2F-041B2F78CD5C.jpeg
Views: 219
Size:  155.3 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    RIP to US Citizen and Al Jazeera journalist Shireen Abu Akleh who was quote "blatantly murdered" by the IDF during a raid in Little Israel (Big Israel being Ukraine).
    Here's the best pic Newsweek could find.
    Name:  Aj.PNG
Views: 189
Size:  950.1 KB
    Name:  AJ1.PNG
Views: 202
Size:  845.0 KB
    Shireen Abu Akleh was a Palestinian-American journalist who worked as a reporter for the Arabic-language channel of Al Jazeera for 25 years, and was a household name across the Middle East for her decades of reporting in the Israeli-occupied Palestinian territories. She was Assassinated on May 11, 2022.

They shot her producer or cameraman or some shit but they'll probably survive.
    Last edited by Entropy; 05-11-2022 at 10:34 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    There are two sides to the above story.

"Israel's Prime Minister Naftali Bennett said it was "likely" that "armed Palestinians - who were indiscriminately firing at the time - were responsible for the unfortunate death of the journalist".

He said Abbas was making unfounded allegations, before Israel conducted a "thorough investigation" of the events."

Edit: There's a bit of controversy brewing, here's a few quotes.

Meanwhile, calls mounted Wednesday for an independent investigation into the killing of veteran Al Jazeera journalist Shireen Abu Akleh, who was shot dead as she covered an Israeli army raid in the occupied West Bank.

Another Al Jazeera journalist, producer Ali Al-Samudi, was wounded in the incident in which both wore helmets and vests marked "Press". He later said no Palestinian fighters were nearby, stressing that otherwise "we would not have gone into the area".

Defence Minister Benny Gantz later said that "the preliminary investigation conducted by the (army) in the last several hours indicate that no gunfire was directed at the journalist - however the investigation is ongoing."

Army chief Aviv Kohavi said, that "at this stage, it is not possible to determine the source of the gunfire which hit her".

The European Union urged an "independent" investigation into her death, while the United States' envoy to the UN, Linda Thomas-Greenfield, called for the killing to be "transparently investigated."

The office of the UN human rights chief Michelle Bachelet said it was "appalled", and also called for "an independent, transparent investigation."

Asked about Israel's openness to an international investigation, army spokesman Amnon Shefler said the military's internal investigative systems were "robust" and that it would conduct its own probe.
    LOL

Shefler told reporters that Israel "would never deliberately target non-combatants," calling Abu Akleh's death "a tragedy that should not have occurred."

Israel has publicly offered to participate in a joint investigation with the Palestinian
    Last edited by Entropy; 05-11-2022 at 11:09 PM.

Load Metric
    Russia’s Vladimir Putin ‘very ill’ with blood cancer: secret recording

https://nypost.com/2022/05/14/russia...ret-recording/

Putin has CANCER and doesn't give a fuck.

Thread Information