Page 38 of 104 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888 ... LastLast

Thread: ***OFFICIAL RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR*** thread

Gold
    Load Metric
    Most people don't know about Putin and his help in pulling off Sept 11th and him helping to get us into Afhgan. Putin was totally involved, he called Bush 2 days prior.
    Nm forget it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Putin is not a war criminal. The “atrocities” I have seen are just normal incidents of war. Then Bush and Cheney are clearly war criminals under this standard.
    Cheney and Bush were war criminals under ANY standard.

However, I agree about the incidents of war. Afghanistan had lousy WiFi so I guess there were no atrocities.

Blonde white babies and their stuffed animals. Somehow it’s different

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Man, I just disagree with this and don’t see any upside for him politically. His latest polls certainly don’t reflect any benefit. I don’t hear people feeling better about Biden.

People don’t put things in context. Gas prices and food prices high, they’re pissed and don’t care why?

His approval has never been lower. He gets all the blame for the economy and inflation. I see no upside as far as re-election. I also disagree with poor diplomacy in regards to our old friends. That seems back on better footing and more unified by a long way as far as western allies. That’s just circumstance, not because he’s done some visibly great job.

If you mean with Russia and China, then yeah, but I think diplomacy on that front would have been a lesson in futility. He wasn’t going to openly felate then like Trump, but it wouldn’t have mattered if he did.

Your post just doesn’t make a lot of sense to me. It’s written like he’s benefitted politically from this. He hasn’t, it’s been the inverse.

I’m not even making any argument he’s doing well, just disagree that he wants this or benefits politically. If you want to say it furthers some neocon vision that he really never appeared to have for the first 70 years, and he’s sitting on a boatload of Raytheon stock, ok, but he isn’t laying this shit on anyone successfully. He’s actually getting more blame for it than he likely deserves on a few fronts.

I’ve stayed away from this topic largely because I’m not for being heavily involved. The Ukrainians are almost as corrupt as the Russians, and both seemed to mostly excel at cyber crime and rolling westerners for mail order brides and little else.

I mean I enjoy Putin and the Russian army looking feckless and rolling around on bald tires and struggling way too hard with a 15th seed level country, but in general, I just don’t care all that much. I just find your reads off with this thing and almost solely focused on market conditions. Yeah, shit isn’t good, but he’s getting all the blame for it and he hasn’t successfully deflected any of it. Maybe a younger smarter guy could have spun it, but that he’s not.
    How ya doing BCR?

Of course, Biden ratings are trash.

I guess I meant to say pre-invasion and at the time of the sanctions … making Putin the fall guy for our tough sledding domestically was pretty basic strategy at the time. The polling results must really be a shock to Biden.

Now is the economic situation solely Biden’s fault? Of course not. Insane monetary expansion is gonna come at a cost no matter who’s in office. One way to stem inflation is raising rates and that does nobody any good. We will deflate and it’ll hurt.

You know another great way to sop up too many dollars that flooded us during Trump and Covid? Taxation. Yup. Check that box too.

Biden doesn’t have the charisma or political chops to sell his nonsense about the economy. Neither did Jimmy Carter. (Lord in heaven forgive me for lumping Carter and Biden together. Carter is a good man).

Biden the neocon we will have to put off til later.

Russia linking (pegging) the Ruble to gold and then by extension oil is fascinating to me. Economists will someday call that the Biden effect or something.
    BCR is trash cause he can't accept that the only reason we're in involved in Ukraine is cause we installed a billionaire as president and there's lots of politicians money flowing thru there, nobody seems to notice that only the US is worried about this war(social media propaganda and MSM propaganda) SLAVA UKRAINE!

nobody else is fighting this except Biden

bcr is trash and so is Ukraine and russia

approval rating means shit when your entire presidency is a joke and about making money for everyone who was in on the coup

Comments

rum dick: You CA

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

How ya doing BCR?

Of course, Biden ratings are trash.

I guess I meant to say pre-invasion and at the time of the sanctions … making Putin the fall guy for our tough sledding domestically was pretty basic strategy at the time. The polling results must really be a shock to Biden.

Now is the economic situation solely Biden’s fault? Of course not. Insane monetary expansion is gonna come at a cost no matter who’s in office. One way to stem inflation is raising rates and that does nobody any good. We will deflate and it’ll hurt.

You know another great way to sop up too many dollars that flooded us during Trump and Covid? Taxation. Yup. Check that box too.

Biden doesn’t have the charisma or political chops to sell his nonsense about the economy. Neither did Jimmy Carter. (Lord in heaven forgive me for lumping Carter and Biden together. Carter is a good man).

Biden the neocon we will have to put off til later.

Russia linking (pegging) the Ruble to gold and then by extension oil is fascinating to me. Economists will someday call that the Biden effect or something.
    BCR is trash cause he can't accept that the only reason we're in involved in Ukraine is cause we installed a billionaire as president and there's lots of politicians money flowing thru there, nobody seems to notice that only the US is worried about this war(social media propaganda and MSM propaganda) SLAVA UKRAINE!

approval rating means shit when your entire presidency is a joke and about making money for everyone who was in on the coup

I know the word " the dumbest" gets tossed around alot on this forum and the rest of the internet, and everyone has become more or less desensitized from the verbage.

That being said, this is literally one of the dumbest things ive read in about the past week on this forum. Now to be fair, i didn't include 99% of anything circuitp wrote because...well... i didn't actually read virtually anything circuitp wrote because...well you know why.

So imo at this point that only leaves Entropy, who imo probably only has 2 braincells left, and they are both fighting to the death - but thats another story for another day.

So, IMO Dwai is the current front runner along with Entropy as the current absolute dumbest posters on this site.

Be proud gents. Hold your head high.

Comments

Jayjami: Split is dumber that Dwai, but not by much.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

I know the word " the dumbest" gets tossed around alot on this forum and the rest of the internet, and everyone has become more or less desensitized from the verbage.

That being said, this is literally one of the dumbest things ive read in about the past week on this forum. Now to be fair, i didn't include 99% of anything circuitp wrote because...well... i didn't actually read virtually anything circuitp wrote because...well you know why.

So imo at this point that only leaves Entropy, who imo probably only has 2 braincells left, and they are both fighting to the death - but thats another story for another day.

So, IMO Dwai is the current front runner along with Entropy as the current absolute dumbest posters on this site.

Be proud gents. Hold your head high.
    Name:  Screenshot_20220417-014339_Gallery.jpg
Views: 408
Size:  434.5 KB

I wouldn't expect someone who fell for the covid propaganda to understand my post

go take care of your guns you stupid faggot

is your wife okay, or she still fucking that dude across the street?

Comments

1marley1: It’s always over our heads with this fucking delusional retard

rum dick: How can you be t

Load Metric
    Name:  magik-3 (1).png
Views: 406
Size:  224.0 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I rest my case.

Comments

country978: Nah. Dwai always gets slack from me for being the one to make me laugh the most

Gold
    Load Metric
    A look at Russia's role in the alt right., it's interesting that Putin and his pals are pushing for racial division just like the media.

Fuck Putin

Comments

devidee: Standardized tests and federal crime statistics are much more effective than Putin

Gold
    Load Metric
    There was a time when this was not only frowned upon but unthinkable, now it's the goal.
    Name:  Nuclear.PNG
Views: 345
Size:  740.2 KB
    yea keep telling yourself it won't happen.
    Get it thru your head, you are the target.

Remember Putin's claim that Russians were being killed in Donbass, here's a suppressed docu.

Who's behind this insanity?
    On March 2, 2022, Ukrainian businessman Mikhail Watford was found hanged in his mansion outside London under mysterious circumstances. Watford was involved in a fight with Kolomoisky over Privatbank since 2002.

Igor Kolomoisky was also a “top funder” of neo-Nazi Azov Battalion since it was formed in 2014”, Kanekoa writes, who led the Kiev government’s attack on the Russian-majority Republics of Luhansk and Donetsk. A 2014 Amnesty International report accused Kolomoisky’s Aidar Battalion of war crimes in Donbas, specifically citing, “widespread abuses, including abductions, unlawful detention, ill-treatment, theft, extortion, and possible executions”. Over 14.000 people have been killed in the war over Donbass since 2014.

These Ukranians are some of the dumbest motherfuckers I swear.
    14,000 killed.

Gold
    Load Metric
    This guy is missing, possibly dead.
    Name:  Lira.PNG
Views: 356
Size:  451.0 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  3441AA56-B37D-4D79-ADCF-C1405825033E.jpeg
Views: 344
Size:  154.9 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    This guy is missing, possibly dead.
    Name:  Lira.PNG
Views: 356
Size:  451.0 KB

Oh no

So anyway...

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I mean, are we supposed to be sad about this turd?

He stays right in Ukraine, right in the middle of the invasion, all while spewing pro-Russian fake news propoganda and constantly shits all over Ukraine on his youtube channels. Russian state tv even broadcasted some of his videos lol.
    What exactly did this genius think was going to happen here? People are dying left and right...did this idiot think that he had some kind of a magical shield around himself or something? Good grief

Comments

devidee: More like Coach Dead Pill AMIRITE

Gold
    Load Metric
    I suggest all you guys draft age put down the mouse and start jogging and prepare for deployment.
    Your objective will be regime change in Russia.

Look, some oligarchs and bankers have a sweet hustle plundering Ukraine. Since those Oligarchs donate to our politicians, hire their kids and pay them big bucks for doing nothing.
    It's the duty of every American to protect their hustle. Prepare to fight for the right of Hunter Biden to party.

Gold
    Load Metric

He stays right in Ukraine, right in the middle of the invasion, all while spewing pro-Russian fake news propoganda and constantly shits all over Ukraine on his youtube channels. Russian state tv even broadcasted some of his videos lol.
    What exactly did this genius think was going to happen here? People are dying left and right...did this idiot think that he had some kind of a magical shield around himself or something? Good grief
    Yea he was a likeable guy, thousands would watch his live streams. it looks like The Daily Beast may be responsible for his disappearance/death.
    I didn't consider him Pro Putin, he told the truth from his perspective.

Is it me or does this dude look like a younger Mike Matusow in a wig?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

Yea he was a likeable guy, thousands would watch his live streams. it looks like The Daily Beast may be responsible for his disappearance/death.
    I didn't consider him Pro Putin, he told the truth from his perspective.

Is it me or does this dude look like a younger Mike Matusow in a wig?

Now, I know tbat you are dumber than a bag of hammers, but absolutely nobody was responsible for his death (if he really is dead) other than himself. He literally documented his stupidity and the digging of his own grave. It doesnt exactly take a fucking rocket scientist to figure out what would ultimately happen to him up to the day the war literally started. Ill get out my tiny violin for him.

Good riddance to this useless fucker.

I will reserve any sorrow I have for the rest of the Ukrainians who weren't total pieces of shit.

Gold
    Load Metric
    A message to the Zelensky regime:
    President Biden has been notified of Gonzolo Lira's plight and he has agreed that all future foreign aid hinges on the safe release of Mr Lira, who is a US Citizen.
    Zelensky you have 8 hours to release Mr Lira, the clock starts now.

Load Metric
    Anyone else see the video of the Azov Nazis burning the captured Russian soldier alive?

Cause it…was…awesome.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: did they use that green shit from GOT?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Anyone else see the video of the Azov Nazis burning the captured Russian soldier alive?

Cause it…was…awesome.
    No that's not civilized. Pretty much every war crime I've been unfortunate enough to see has been perpetrated by the Ukrainians against the Russians. And of course while this is happening
    the media talks about Putin's war crimes.

Like I say fuck Putin but most of the Russian and Ukranian people don't deserve this or what's happened to them in the last 100 years.

Edit: I'll go one step further, they're behaving like IDF and Mossad.

Undisputed fact: The man who created all these supposed Nazi groups (and I mean all) lives in Israel, matter of fact he's the founder of the European Jewish Congress and their main task is battling anti semitism.
    Let that sink in or do I need to spell it out?

I'll spell it out, those aren't Nazis, those are undercover Mossad and IDF.

Comments

devidee: Mossad trained. CIA funded. So yeah, unthinkable atrocities.
    Last edited by Entropy; 04-19-2022 at 02:05 PM.

Thread Information