Page 37 of 104 FirstFirst ... 273334353637383940414787 ... LastLast

Thread: ***OFFICIAL RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR*** thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1marley1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    so they're just absolved of past crimes?

GOOD NEWS WHITE PEOPLE, WE'RE NO LONGER RESPONSIBLE FOR SLAVERY!
    No you fucking dim witted retard.

He posted ‘It’s happening’…

It’s not.

You’re a couple of stupid fucking retards.
    Name:  download (36).jpeg
Views: 292
Size:  5.9 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1marley1 View Post
    so they're just absolved of past crimes?

GOOD NEWS WHITE PEOPLE, WE'RE NO LONGER RESPONSIBLE FOR SLAVERY!
    No you fucking dim witted retard.

He posted ‘It’s happening’…

It’s not.

You’re a couple of stupid fucking retards.
    Name:  A25D4EAC-66D3-44B3-88F0-810E26AAA7CE.jpeg
Views: 348
Size:  79.4 KB

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    LOL TO BE FAIR, YOU DID EXACTLY THAT. IMPLIED ITS HAPPPENING, THEN PASTED AN 8 YEAR OLD REPORT. SALON.COM WOULD NEVER MISLEAD US LIKE THAT.

Comments

devidee: To be fair, scroll up.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  640px-Project_1164_Moskva_2009_G2.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  35.6 KB

A Ukrainian anti-ship missile just sank the Moskva. It was one of Russias largest warships, a major military asset, and the flagship of the Black Sea Fleet.

BTW, quick reminder: Ukraine currently has little to no operational Navy. Allegedly, all it took was a Neptune missile and a Bayraktar drone to distract the ships defenses.

Name:  Larry-David-Laughter-on-Couch.0-1.gif
Views: 351
Size:  1.28 MB
    Last edited by Gordman; 04-14-2022 at 03:38 PM.

Load Metric
    circuit has ruined this thread

Platinum
    Load Metric
    circuit has ruined this thread

You ruined this thread. But you're not alone

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Name:  640px-Project_1164_Moskva_2009_G2.jpg
Views: 339
Size:  35.6 KB

A Ukrainian anti-ship missile just sank the Moskva. It was one of Russias largest warships, a major military asset, and the flagship of the Black Sea Fleet.

BTW, quick reminder: Ukraine currently has little to no operational Navy. Allegedly, all it took was a Neptune missile and a Bayraktar drone to distract the ships defenses.

Name:  Larry-David-Laughter-on-Couch.0-1.gif
Views: 351
Size:  1.28 MB

Name:  25115DBA-D10B-4D87-B47B-CE57EF1F7C1C.jpeg
Views: 304
Size:  68.0 KB

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: you sunk my battleship

Load Metric
    Russia , Putin threatening repercussions against US if keep helping them. (him,they)
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 04-15-2022 at 04:52 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    CIA director: Putin may use nukes
    Former CIA Director: Same
    Zelensky: Same
    Me: Same, if I was Putin I would of nuked your ass last month.
    Common sense: same
    Name:  Tops.JPG
Views: 273
Size:  92.3 KB
    Top 5
    Name:  Top5.JPG
Views: 280
Size:  126.3 KB
    Headlines
    Russia Formally Warns US to Stop Arming Ukraine
    Russia sent a formal diplomatic note to the US that was obtained by The Washington Post

Why Zelensky’s Dream of Ukraine Becoming ‘Big Israel’ Makes Moscow Nervous
    The Ukrainian president’s comparison bolsters Moscow’s claim that Kyiv is intent on a program of violent ‘de-Russification’

That's the plan, great!

Load Metric
    WW III is not coming. The brave Ukrainians are holding their own against an incompetent invader. LOL @ the Red Army, or whatever they call it these days. No need for the West to get involved, other than to arm the freedom fighters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    WW III is not coming. The brave Ukrainians are holding their own against an incompetent invader. LOL @ the Red Army, or whatever they call it these days. No need for the West to get involved, other than to arm the freedom fighters.
    You are educated and old enough to know about the often unexpected circumstances and false pretenses that trigger

I immediately thought of The Gulf of Tonkin when I heard about the sinking. It was entirely in the Russian’s hands how they wished to play that hand. In one scenario, they might have blamed the sinking on the U.S.

I don’t share your calm confidence but the odds favor your prediction.

Load Metric
    Ha Ha Ha
    Too bad for scumbags like MTG, Crawford & Enthropy. & all the other filth rooting for Russia,..........
    Your propaganda about Putin being the good guy didn't work.

Better headline would be "8 out of 10 people aren't stupid fucking Tucker Carlson sheep"

Eight in 10 people surveyed by Quinnipiac see Putin as war criminal

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-war-criminal/

A new Quinnipiac survey found the vast majority of Americans see Russian President Vladimir Putin as a war criminal as the war in Ukraine rages on.

The poll released Wednesday revealed 82 percent see Putin as a war criminal while only 10 percent think he is not a war criminal.

Comments

devidee: 80% of Americans think McDonalds is quality cuisine

ok25: Russia bad! End of your thought process. You are smegma
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Ha Ha Ha
    Too bad for scumbags like MTG, Crawford & Enthropy. & all the other filth rooting for Russia,..........

Better headline would be "8 out of 10 people aren't stupid fucking Tucker Carlson sheep"

A new Quinnipiac survey found the vast majority of Americans see Russian President Vladimir Putin as a war criminal as the war in Ukraine rages on.

The poll released Wednesday revealed 82 percent see Putin as a war criminal while only 10 percent think he is not a war criminal.
    But the world ain’t binary JimmyG. Black hats & White hats.

Here’s some Boolean algebra - Putin can be a war criminal AND Biden and company can find opportunity in allowing Ukraine to have developed into a war… and perpetuating it.

There are countless political benefits if you are Biden. I’ll skip the trite but true neocon thing. Biden IS hanging the economy on Putin which quite simply just ain’t the truth. Wag the Dog shit.

Biden deliberately has passed on any diplomatic efforts which makes him at the least criminally negligent. I actually hold him in greater contempt than that but he’s old and not in full control of his faculties - that’s on us.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Ha Ha Ha

Here’s some Boolean algebra - Putin can be a war criminal AND Biden and company can find opportunity in allowing Ukraine to have developed into a war… and perpetuating it.

There are countless political benefits if you are Biden. I’ll skip the trite but true neocon thing. Biden IS hanging the economy on Putin which quite simply just ain’t the truth. Wag the Dog shit.

Biden deliberately has passed on any diplomatic efforts which makes him at the least criminally negligent. I actually hold him in greater contempt than that but he’s old and not in full control of his faculties - that’s on us.
    Man, I just disagree with this and don’t see any upside for him politically. His latest polls certainly don’t reflect any benefit. I don’t hear people feeling better about Biden.

People don’t put things in context. Gas prices and food prices high, they’re pissed and don’t care why?

His approval has never been lower. He gets all the blame for the economy and inflation. I see no upside as far as re-election. I also disagree with poor diplomacy in regards to our old friends. That seems back on better footing and more unified by a long way as far as western allies. That’s just circumstance, not because he’s done some visibly great job.

If you mean with Russia and China, then yeah, but I think diplomacy on that front would have been a lesson in futility. He wasn’t going to openly felate then like Trump, but it wouldn’t have mattered if he did.

Your post just doesn’t make a lot of sense to me. It’s written like he’s benefitted politically from this. He hasn’t, it’s been the inverse.

I’m not even making any argument he’s doing well, just disagree that he wants this or benefits politically. If you want to say it furthers some neocon vision that he really never appeared to have for the first 70 years, and he’s sitting on a boatload of Raytheon stock, ok, but he isn’t laying this shit on anyone successfully. He’s actually getting more blame for it than he likely deserves on a few fronts.

I’ve stayed away from this topic largely because I’m not for being heavily involved. The Ukrainians are almost as corrupt as the Russians, and both seemed to mostly excel at cyber crime and rolling westerners for mail order brides and little else.

I mean I enjoy Putin and the Russian army looking feckless and rolling around on bald tires and struggling way too hard with a 15th seed level country, but in general, I just don’t care all that much. I just find your reads off with this thing and almost solely focused on market conditions. Yeah, shit isn’t good, but he’s getting all the blame for it and he hasn’t successfully deflected any of it. Maybe a younger smarter guy could have spun it, but that he’s not.

Comments

1marley1: Sal is old and dumb now

ok25: Scared pussy returns! Meow!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Ha Ha Ha

*Rooting for peace. Sorry, not sorry for seeing thru the medias spin. 8 in 10 huh, that's about the same amount that thought Sadaam was responsible for Sept 11th.
    Twenty thousand dead and no end in sight, millions of innocent civilians facing decades of financial ruin and starvation, Yemen already starving, working class slammed with $5 gallon gas and rising food costs.
    Petrodollar in jeopardy and I haven't even got to the threat of nuclear war. The fact that nuclear war is even being discussed is absurd.

On top of all that we're being saddled with billions and billion and billions of dollars of new debt and the media has the nerve to tell you that you're winning, and you believe it.

I doubt you even noticed the Pentagon came out and said the threat of Russia using chemical weapons in Ukraine was a total fabrication.
    Do you realize the Russia meddling in our elections has been exposed as a total hoax.
    How many times do you have to be lied into war before you figure out who the liars are?

Comments

Sidewinder: Preach

Gold
    Load Metric
    And Putin is a war criminal just like Zelensky. He could of withdrawn his forces already.
    The fact that up until yesterday Zelensky and Putin had an agreement that Russia wouldn't attack Zelensky's palace in Kiev aka the 'decision making center'
    makes me think he's in on it.

So all that Rambo posturing by Zelensky was totally fake, he was never in real danger. Heck Boris Johnson even went and visited the supposed war zone.
    wtf?

Comments

Sidewinder: Imagine believing the news

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Don’t google “EMP weapons” and “nuclear war games”. You aren’t gonna like the answer because Russia wins both. We also can’t stop his hypersonic middles, which, like EMPs, we also do not have.

Their military is superior by a country mile.

Your TV is lying to you.

Zelensiy is a legit Billionaire.

The defense contractors have all your politicians bribed.

Picking a side here is the nut low.

I am on the side of no nuclear annihilation.
    Last edited by Sidewinder; 04-16-2022 at 03:33 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Man, I just disagree with this and don’t see any upside for him politically. His latest polls certainly don’t reflect any benefit. I don’t hear people feeling better about Biden.

People don’t put things in context. Gas prices and food prices high, they’re pissed and don’t care why?

His approval has never been lower. He gets all the blame for the economy and inflation. I see no upside as far as re-election. I also disagree with poor diplomacy in regards to our old friends. That seems back on better footing and more unified by a long way as far as western allies. That’s just circumstance, not because he’s done some visibly great job.

If you mean with Russia and China, then yeah, but I think diplomacy on that front would have been a lesson in futility. He wasn’t going to openly felate then like Trump, but it wouldn’t have mattered if he did.

Your post just doesn’t make a lot of sense to me. It’s written like he’s benefitted politically from this. He hasn’t, it’s been the inverse.

I’m not even making any argument he’s doing well, just disagree that he wants this or benefits politically. If you want to say it furthers some neocon vision that he really never appeared to have for the first 70 years, and he’s sitting on a boatload of Raytheon stock, ok, but he isn’t laying this shit on anyone successfully. He’s actually getting more blame for it than he likely deserves on a few fronts.

I’ve stayed away from this topic largely because I’m not for being heavily involved. The Ukrainians are almost as corrupt as the Russians, and both seemed to mostly excel at cyber crime and rolling westerners for mail order brides and little else.

I mean I enjoy Putin and the Russian army looking feckless and rolling around on bald tires and struggling way too hard with a 15th seed level country, but in general, I just don’t care all that much. I just find your reads off with this thing and almost solely focused on market conditions. Yeah, shit isn’t good, but he’s getting all the blame for it and he hasn’t successfully deflected any of it. Maybe a younger smarter guy could have spun it, but that he’s not.
    How ya doing BCR?

Of course, Biden ratings are trash.

I guess I meant to say pre-invasion and at the time of the sanctions … making Putin the fall guy for our tough sledding domestically was pretty basic strategy at the time. The polling results must really be a shock to Biden.

Now is the economic situation solely Biden’s fault? Of course not. Insane monetary expansion is gonna come at a cost no matter who’s in office. One way to stem inflation is raising rates and that does nobody any good. We will deflate and it’ll hurt.

You know another great way to sop up too many dollars that flooded us during Trump and Covid? Taxation. Yup. Check that box too.

Biden doesn’t have the charisma or political chops to sell his nonsense about the economy. Neither did Jimmy Carter. (Lord in heaven forgive me for lumping Carter and Biden together. Carter is a good man).

Biden the neocon we will have to put off til later.

Russia linking (pegging) the Ruble to gold and then by extension oil is fascinating to me. Economists will someday call that the Biden effect or something.

Load Metric
    Ha Ha Ha

Putin is not a war criminal. The “atrocities” I have seen are just normal incidents of war. Then Bush and Cheney are clearly war criminals under this standard.

Comments

1marley1: Bush & Cheney 100% war criminals

Thread Information