Page 34 of 104 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484 ... LastLast

Thread: ***OFFICIAL RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR*** thread

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by circuitp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    whats the point devidee? Because the Russians only killed 1500 the US is 10x worse because of Iraq and we should keep quiet about it? I was against the illegal and immoral war in Iraq in 2003. I believe George W Bush should be given up to stand trial in Iraq and should suffer the same fate as any war criminal. But nothing that happened in Iraq justifies the killing of civilians by the Russians present day. At least I don't think it does.
    the war now is the same reason there was a war in 2003 . it is the same families involved, just a different place on the map.

the same people giving you information in 2003 are giving it to you now and as it was in 2003 as it is now- the other guy is bad. right? Saddam, Putin- bad guys is what OUR MEDIA says.
    I didn't say a word about Putin or Hussein. I'm an infantry veteran of the army. I served active duty during the gulf war of 1990-91. I'm not coming from a place CNN or Fox or Uncle Sam (Joe) told me to. I have my own unique point of view shaped by independence of mind and through my own experiences.

Comments

Jayjami: Thank you for your service

devidee: You got duped by our ZOG

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    All the Putin apologists on this forum sicken me.

I hate to break it to you Mumbles, but Biden calling Putin a war criminal and demanding a regime change is not helpful to resolution of the conflict, and if the Ukrainians violate the Geneva Convention, you sure as hell won’t hear about it on CNN.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

the war now is the same reason there was a war in 2003 . it is the same families involved, just a different place on the map.

the same people giving you information in 2003 are giving it to you now and as it was in 2003 as it is now- the other guy is bad. right? Saddam, Putin- bad guys is what OUR MEDIA says.
    I didn't say a word about Putin or Hussein. I'm an infantry veteran of the army. I served active duty during the gulf war of 1990-91. I'm not coming from a place CNN or Fox or Uncle Sam (Joe) told me to. I have my own unique point of view shaped by independence of mind and through my own experiences.
    I totally agree with your opinion of no one should be killed and that there is no excuse for it. I also thank you for your service and do not discount your worldview coming from a man that has had his feet on the ground with experience. I know it takes guts to go to war , especially considering what D- Day looked like on the beaches of Normandy - which is insane considering operation paperclip and how NASA was run by Nazis after ww2 - here is that link for anyone needing to read about it
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

My opinion would certainly follow yours to a T had I not ever read about the Khazarian mafia , who were also the Bolsheviks who invaded Russia in 1917 and killed 100,000,000 Ethnic Russians in retaliation for being run out of their lands 1000 years earlier -which is now present day Ukraine. Where Igor Kolomoisky and George Soros- Both Khazarian Mafia - Used their U.S. government - Central Bank- CIA - to overthrow Ukraine in 2013 and install their own people and now the US runs Ukraine by Proxy. Thats why everytime you turn on youtube or network TV you see or hear ads and the Ukraine colors to donate or show support- Its the current thing - Its the CIA reinforcing their mind control opinions with colors, ads and donation requests - they never let a crisis go to waste, just check out the marketing in this small recent example - these colors just happen to match LOL. or consider the haiti earthquakes the the red cross taking in all that money and you guys never seeing where it went, you all assume it went to help someone in need but it just lined the pockets of the khazarian mafia. seriously. if there is an event, someone needs money and none of you can produce a victim that was helped let alone the BILLIONS raised throughout recent history-

anyway back to Ukraine- The Khazarian mafia, headed by the families of the rothschilds, rockefellers , soros etc , all of their minions own everything. They use Israel as their homebase starting after WW2 and that is written about here-

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

so now when you hear politicans get up and say, " Israel is our greatest ally" you have to know that if they do not say this there is a good chance they will use the media they own , (using black rock / vanguard) to ruin your career with a racism smear or some other slander- and if you just happen to become President, you get your head blown off like Lincoln, Kennedy and Mckinley .all 3 opposed to central banks run by the khazarian mafia rothschilds.

Russia is not a rothschilds central bank. He has found every spy and ran them out. he has banned all of their companies from being in Russia. He finally has the paper trail ( hunters laptop) he needed for support from India and China or the BRICS countries-

USA lost WW2- we have been fed lies for our entire lives by pure evil , the central banks run this country. we murdered Saddam and Ghaddafi because they didnt want central banks.
    this is a super rare Ukrainian WW2 hat . supposedly the Ukrainian nazis in that time were the most evil.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

Platinum
    Load Metric
    For those of you a few pages back who blasted me and yelled "fake news" at the the story I posted about Russians digging trenches in the Chernobyl hot zone - now there is drone footage:

Load Metric
    Name:  234AE4BC-9146-4357-ADBC-8A8392838398.jpeg
Views: 312
Size:  78.1 KB

US dollar exchange rate trades below 80 rubles for first time since February 23

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    DID THIS IDIOT SERIOUSLY JUST PRETEND THE RAMS UNIFORMS ARE UKRAINE INSPIRED?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    From Hunter’s laptop…

Name:  D4CF74B0-5CFF-4314-A8BB-C74A160FB174.jpeg
Views: 545
Size:  139.9 KB

Speculation she is Malia Obama.

Comments

country978: malia has gross feet

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    You think old Joe will sanction Putin’s daughter?
    In hind sight yes Both of them

Comments

herbertstemple: lol

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    DID THIS IDIOT SERIOUSLY JUST PRETEND THE RAMS UNIFORMS ARE UKRAINE INSPIRED?
    post #666 thats nuts considering we are dealing with Baal worshipers at the heart of this situation.

Listen my neighbor and fellow human. I'm not gonna post all caps and call names in response to being called an idiot. I think it's not beneficial to anyone here by wasting their time with lies. California plays a HUGE part in the world cabal which is who Putin is fighting in Ukraine. In this video made in 2016 a lady named Leuren Moret , who went UC Davis and is an internationally recognized geoscientist- she details the relatioship that the University System of California was started by the druids and all the land that was donated for all the schools was donated by fidel castro - who is of the khazarian bloodline-she walks you through it using written history genealogy and DNA science. The professor interviewing her no longer works there because of this interview.

here is her personal research site containing so many details of cover ups pertaining to nuclear waste - she really knows her stuff

http://www.leurenmoret.info/

California has long been corrupt. Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff (khazarian) , gavin newsome ( pelosi nephew) , maxine waters, diane feinstein - i'm leaving so many names out but just know that the connections with money and historical figures have been made.

knowing all of this corruption and how far back it goes, how much money and power involved and the speed in which this monster moves (very slowly) I have to assume that everything they own is used as a tool for control. They own disney. thats for the kids. well what about the adults?
    sports- they know men need to feel like they have won a battle and they know you like to drink while you watch the game- this theory goes back many ages to the colisseums of Rome, which just happen to be the same families involved now LOOLLLL anyway , I digress-

knowing that they move slow, plan well and use any tool available to form the masses opinion, I have to consider the coincidence that the chosen spot for the superbowl , just happened to be in California, which they control- and that the team invovled has the same colors as Ukraine that just happens to be in a war that was planned for quite some time- because we know from history , the same khazarians invaded Russia in 1917 as bolsheviks under the guise of a revolution.

They have a machine- it's called Central Banks and they OWN EVERYTHING- Have owned everything and will continue to own everything in a country they have a central bank in . im dropping some related pics to enforce my assertion
    Attached Images Attached Images      
    Last edited by circuitp; 04-06-2022 at 01:40 PM.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Its almost like FPS_RUSSIA, Entropy, and Circuitp could be brothers or something. Fascinating

Load Metric
    Name:  D7BF63CE-953E-4D0E-8E77-D8C3A818B304.jpeg
Views: 501
Size:  45.1 KB

Checks Wikipedia for Victoria Nuland. Scrolls to early life section…

Every. Single. Time.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Its almost like FPS_RUSSIA, Entropy, and Circuitp could be brothers or something. Fascinating
    Idk Grodman, CircuitP came on the scene and immediately differentiated from Entropy. Who is fps Russia?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Name:  D7BF63CE-953E-4D0E-8E77-D8C3A818B304.jpeg
Views: 501
Size:  45.1 KB

Checks Wikipedia for Victoria Nuland. Scrolls to early life section…

Every. Single. Time.
    Anyone wanting to know even more about Victoria Nuland, please listen to this Ukrainian named Gonzalo Lira - He's by way of Chile-

dude breaks down generations of her family , how she got to where she is and how she is connected to the big picture cabal .

his channel is growing fast

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Idk Grodman, CircuitP came on the scene and immediately differentiated from Entropy. Who is fps Russia?
    I'm a real person. I have no relation to anyone on this site and the only person I have met IRL from this site was Druff at the WSOP years back.

Gold
    Load Metric

I'm a real person. I have no relation to anyone on this site and the only person I have met IRL from this site was Druff at the WSOP years back.
    I don't doubt that. I am curious though; why have you only begun posting here recently after being a member for 10 years?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

I don't doubt that. I am curious though; why have you only begun posting here recently after being a member for 10 years?
    I haven't been active because at the time I made this account I had just settled into living in Vegas after moving there since BF in June 2011. I had some major life issues that I had to work and live through and for the most part since stars was gone I didn't come to the internet much except to read history . I worked , grew as a person and took shots in the summer at the wsop. I found my true self out there and miss it but this world situation scares me to live out there now with no food sources and piped in water. If by chance a shitstorm hits Vegas, it is the last place you want to be with 2.5 million people there. I have a lot more nuance with this story so i'm keeping it short. If need be I can start another thread and detail it all because no one else can do what I did there. IMO

Anyway, I was thinking one day in relation to this Khazarian mafia stuff- the way they have their guys in seats of power and can make one call and have someone killed, jailed or anything they want . I realized that one of their guys was Preet Bharara and as soon as I realized THAT , I knew they had a hand in PokerStars being banned . Their people work and make decisons in the cabals best interests, not yours. There is absolutely nothing anyone could say or do to stop them and they did it.

When you understand that power and reasoning, you have to assume they had a monetary motive because we are talking about high level corruption, that stuff isn't free. right?

So i'm really , really , really sure about Preet. Even the President in charge at the time is directly connected to George Soros, a known member of the khazarians. we have all the connections of corruption to the man that signed off on Stars leaving-

Where is Preet now?

back up to the time right after black friday, I started a personal blog after BF on 2p2. it was some life shit i needed to just write out and try to conquer and i did that. I also started a thread where I had played in a cancer charity tournament , got 2nd and then was scammed for my prize- I felt at the time playing the tourney that something was weird about the energy, the actions etc. Jennicide played it. anyway the community dug up the guys shit and seen he was scamming the 5013c status . it was a really awesome thread and I really enjoyed exposing that dude for being a real piece. he even made a dupe account in the thread as a kid with cancer, mods IP matched him in real time, shit was amazing.

anyway, I have a tie to 2p2 and I went there thinking that using my previous accomplishments involving outing a scam , that someone would give my claims alook and investigate a little more, as they did in 2011 with the UCARE scam. that did not happen, in fact my post was deleted and I was banned. WTF !!!! it was erased and I was banned within 30 seconds of the post in the politics section. I replied in a thread about the topic and how they tied in with my theory and bam! 24 hour ban

I have always been a supporter of Druff, I railed him in the main back in the day. he remembers and we didnt even have a long conversation. It was more of a mutual energy thing. I respect him and showed it. I was around in the NWP days, was with mark newhouse at borgata when he won and then donked off all that cash because of dustin etc. I was there when he had the cash in the plastic bag and some asian guy he never met helped him drink his champagne. I didn't ask for, touch or include myself in that kids ordeal because I didnt want to be considered a scumbag . I'm from NC , same as Mark and introduced myself to him up there and was just standing by as that stuff happened. I could have easily been a clinger, I was broke, had just started playing real poker instead of back room games. I did the opposite and respected someone I didnt know who had just won a ton of money and didn't know how to get himself isolated from snakes.
    I even sent Mark a DM on 2p2 soon after telling him to be careful and to choose his crowd wisely. he ignored me . as you can see, he had a tough time. there will be a day when mark and I play against each other finally, it will be in the main and I will remind him of all of this.

I'm coming here with pure intentions , with a lot of information that can be proved and theories about situations that are impacting our lives because of it. The internet is heavily censored. elon just bought that 10% because of censorship.

I know this was along post but I want to be taken seriously and the more context I give, maybe gains me a supporter .

Load Metric
    Civilian-grade drones operated by civilians are helping Ukrainian armed forces to find and destroy otherwise hidden Russia armor units.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Name:  A34BB65F-8E61-4BD6-8D61-3420FFB44766.jpeg
Views: 439
Size:  22.9 KB

Prolly just a correction, bro.

Load Metric
    Yeah Russia!!!!!!!!
    These fake Ukrainians are really good actors. Those stupid fake mass graves are getting old.

The same people that think this is fake also bought Seth Rich, "Trump won" and Alex Jones' version of Sandy Hook

Bucha survivors recount 'senseless' horror as they emerge from hiding

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/bucha-surv...192500018.html

"Trump won" is the true sheep test, because they never proved a thing.
    If they did, Rudy's Law license wouldn't have been stripped and Mike Lindell wouldn't be back on crack & putting out these stupid documentaries every 3 months.

Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Name:  A34BB65F-8E61-4BD6-8D61-3420FFB44766.jpeg
Views: 439
Size:  22.9 KB

Prolly just a correction, bro.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Load Metric
    Thank god for Tucker Carlson telling us the truth, because this seems real.
    These Ukrainians are really good actors.

San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Thread Information