Page 31 of 104 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Thread: ***OFFICIAL RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR*** thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Another day, another hilarious example of the Russian military showing the rest of the world what a great and intelligent military "superpower" they really are.
    shut it down faggot, you really believe anything you read don't you

Comments

Gordman: Right back at ya

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Another day, another hilarious example of the Russian military showing the rest of the world what a great and intelligent military "superpower" they really are.

First off, seeing as how nearly every major legitimate news source is reporting the same thing, I would say its quite probable - at least more probable than some of the shit you post.

Second, lets say it isnt real...remember this just a couple weeks back?

Name:  65324bb3906b6865f904a72f8f8a908541-16-spongebob-explainer.rsquare.w700.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  50.5 KB

"shut it down Dwai, let Gordman meme

are you gonna fact check everything you fag?"

Source:

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...=1#post1027427

So yeah, dont sit there and all of the sudden act like you give a shit about whether anything is factual or not, you stupid fuck.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

First off, seeing as how nearly every major legitimate news source is reporting the same thing, I would say its quite probable - at least more probable than some of the shit you post.

Name:  65324bb3906b6865f904a72f8f8a908541-16-spongebob-explainer.rsquare.w700.jpg

Source:

So yeah, dont sit there and all of the sudden act like you give a shit about whether anything is factual or not, you stupid fuck.
    I mean....people literally live in the exclusion zone. Some since not long after the disaster.

If you believe that MSM disinformation, I've got beachfront Kansas property for ya.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Source:

I mean....people literally live in the exclusion zone. Some since not long after the disaster.

If you believe that MSM disinformation, I've got beachfront Kansas property for ya.

OK. The first part of what you said is more or less correct.

I've heard these same type of arguments everywhere. Not just during this conflict, but in the past years.

However, the same people who make these comments obviously fail to understand that there is vastly different radiation levels depending on where you go.

There has been a huge amount of documentation (documentaries, scientific papers, you name it) since the reactor blew up and in the years since then that shows that the forest areas are full blown off limits.

Radiation levels are much much more concentrated in the wooded areas vs open areas where people might tour. This is not new information. After all that happened, have people seriously not learned some of this info? Like Really?

My goodness, there are SO many first hand video accounts out there showing the differences in radiation levels with geiger counters in hand

Oh, and now lets add in the fact that you are disturbing the fucking soil - in which it has been pretty well known that you...um...just don't fucking do that!

Holy fucking shit...

I cant even...

It just blows my mind that after all of the documented information that has come out in the past 35+ years, that some people will all of the sudden ignore it and call it fake news.

Comments

Sanlmar: Twitter is the sport of kings.

country978: folks are understandably skeptical of MSM

Load Metric
    You guys arguing about how many busses pulled into a hospital.

I came across this letter from Trump to Kim Jong Un. It made me think about Biden’s diplomatic failure with Russia. Contrast Biden threatening Putin’s removal from office (or life itself) with this. Trump did have the gift of salesmanship.

Full text of the letter from President Trump to Kim Jong Un
    WASHINGTON (AP) — Below is the full text of the letter President Donald Trump sent to North Korea’s Kim Jong Un:

Dear Mr. Chairman:

We greatly appreciate your time, patience, and effort with respect to our recent negotiations and discussions relative to a summit long sought by both parties, which was scheduled to take place on June 12 in Singapore. We were informed that the meeting was requested by North Korea, but that to us is totally irrelevant. I was very much looking forward to being there with you. Sadly, based on the tremendous anger and open hostility displayed in your most recent statement, I feel it is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long-planned meeting. Therefore, please let this letter serve to represent that the Singapore summit, for the good of both parties, but to the detriment of the world, will not take place. You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used.

I felt a wonderful dialogue was building up between you and me, and ultimately, it is only the dialogue that matters. Some day, I look very much forward to meeting you. In the meantime, I want to thank you for the release of the hostages who are now home with their families. That was a beautiful gesture and was very much appreciated.

If you change your mind having to do with this most important summit, please do not hesitate to call me or write. The world, and North Korea in particular, has lost a great opportunity for lasting peace and great prosperity and wealth. This missed opportunity is a truly sad moment in history.

Sincerely yours,

Donald J. Trump

President of the United States of America

Trump talked about “draining the swamp”. Biden talks about draining our oil reserves - compounding one war related economic mistake with another.

Trump was an idiot but he knew how to play the diplomatic game. He had that gift in his lizard brain. People mocked him for having any relationship with Un.

You had to feel safer with a wheeler dealer. Sure Trump refused or couldn’t be bothered to name a Director of the Energy Commission which monitors nuclear weapons but that’s a quibble. Biden will bring you to the brink of nuclear war and say or do something unintentional cause he’s overdue for Article 25

Biden’s brain is fried. His lizard brain is firing on neocon war mongering muscle memory
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 03-31-2022 at 11:45 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    You guys arguing about how many busses pulled into a hospital.

I came across this letter from Trump to Kim Jong Un. It made me think about Biden’s diplomatic failure with Russia. Contrast Biden threatening Putin’s removal from office (or life itself) with this. Trump did have the gift of salesmanship.

Full text of the letter from President Trump to Kim Jong Un
    WASHINGTON (AP) — Below is the full text of the letter President Donald Trump sent to North Korea’s Kim Jong Un:

Dear Mr. Chairman:

We greatly appreciate your time, patience, and effort with respect to our recent negotiations and discussions relative to a summit long sought by both parties, which was scheduled to take place on June 12 in Singapore. We were informed that the meeting was requested by North Korea, but that to us is totally irrelevant. I was very much looking forward to being there with you. Sadly, based on the tremendous anger and open hostility displayed in your most recent statement, I feel it is inappropriate, at this time, to have this long-planned meeting. Therefore, please let this letter serve to represent that the Singapore summit, for the good of both parties, but to the detriment of the world, will not take place. You talk about your nuclear capabilities, but ours are so massive and powerful that I pray to God they will never have to be used.

I felt a wonderful dialogue was building up between you and me, and ultimately, it is only the dialogue that matters. Some day, I look very much forward to meeting you. In the meantime, I want to thank you for the release of the hostages who are now home with their families. That was a beautiful gesture and was very much appreciated.

If you change your mind having to do with this most important summit, please do not hesitate to call me or write. The world, and North Korea in particular, has lost a great opportunity for lasting peace and great prosperity and wealth. This missed opportunity is a truly sad moment in history.

Sincerely yours,

Donald J. Trump

President of the United States of America

Trump talked about “draining the swamp”. Biden talks about draining our oil reserves - compounding one war related economic mistake with another.

Trump was an idiot but he knew how to play the diplomatic game. He had that gift in his lizard brain. People mocked him for having any relationship with Un.

You had to feel safer with a wheeler dealer. Sure Trump refused or couldn’t be bothered to name a Director of the Energy Commission which monitors nuclear weapons but that’s a quibble. Biden will bring you to the brink of nuclear war and say or do something unintentional cause he’s overdue for Article 25

Biden’s brain is fried. His lizard brain is firing on neocon war mongering muscle memory
    San, I gotta say it… You are shocking me with your backhanded apologia for Team Putin. Biden has been anti-neocon for decades, and wanted us out of Iraq AND Afghanistan earlier than most centrist politicians. He pushed for the tri-partition of Iraq along sectarian lines during Team Dubya’s occupation of Iraq in order to allow us to get out of there ASAP versus continue to try to keep Iraq as one country through a lengthy occupation. He was also adamantly against Team Obama’s continuation at nation-building in Afghanistan.

Essentially, Biden was for dismantling the huge American military presence on Iran’s borders during those decades that had been a key preparation among neocon strategists for looking to use the US’ military might to force regime change in Iran. And following through on the treaty with the Taliban to take our troops out of Afganistan was the anti-necocon action in that region.

Seriously, San. You are making me wonder just what stream of Putin regime-sourced propaganda you have been unwittingly been consuming lately to have this stance. Because per the Russian interviewed in this DW interview, Biden is taking the correct approach to dealing with Putin, as there is no way to negotiate with a thug like Putin unless he thoroughly understands that his thuggishness will not be appeased. Putin only respects strength, and will take advantage of any element of appeasement from the West.

Comments

1marley1: Sal’s lost it… I almost long for his terrible haikus

DJ_Chaps: ............

dwai: absolute mong, drive off a cliff
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    @mumbles

I’m honestly just following the economic impact of the war. I’m not following anyone regarding the conflict. Wall Street Joirnal (meh) Financial Times, Bloomberg, little bit of other stuff. Not one second of Fox or CNN and I fairly quickly dialed out of the Twitter noise - enormous waste of time. This thing is gonna play out til everything is a smoldering ruin.

The markets are an efficient polygraph. Does the needle move? Then I pay attention.

I was simply pointing out the failure of our diplomacy. Trump knew how to work a room. It’s a results business. I’d hire that baccarat scammer Chris Mitchell if I had a roofing business. Chrissy Bottoms can sell. Trump can be thought of in the same vein.

Perhaps it’s more correct to describe it as Biden’s UNWILLINGNESS to negotiate. It’s definitely a mixture of ineptness and unwillingness. The BUT LIKE JOSEPH BIDEN HAS SO MUCH FOREIGN EXPERIENCE OR SOMETHING was where I laid out this observation long before the first bullet was fired. This whole affair was telegraphed months if not years prior. Honestly, it’s as if Biden fired the first shot.

Putin apologist? Describing Biden and Blinken as purposely failed diplomats is independent of Putin. Personally, I’m using the Missiles of October as my analog. Ukraine is Cuba. Whether Putin is right or wrong is different than how he feels.

I’m pressed for time but if you want to zoom out from daily Ukraine Twitter maybe we need another thread. I’m more interested in the big picture.

Quick aside. Absolutely fascinating and ironic that Ukrainians are queued up in Tijuana waiting to enter the homeless capital of the United States - Los Angeles where gas is $6.60. I’m also interested in the Biden admin discussion of limits like 100,000 refugees. Where does that figure come from especially in light of the multiple millions other countries are accepting? Biden is rubbish. Absolutely no fucking plan.

I’m def of the opinion that Biden is Article 25. He is as likely to get re-elected, lol.

This is all some bizarro form of Kabuki Theater.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: ha ha roofing analogy, very true he can sell
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 04-01-2022 at 08:09 AM.

Load Metric
    Name:  74F117CD-7CEB-41FD-B687-2958A8428F7D.jpeg
Views: 355
Size:  25.6 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  FC34D8FC-0D7B-43C5-9378-B0F20E77EA34.jpeg
Views: 352
Size:  79.7 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  8962DB24-9E06-495E-A6D8-C96660E072F4.jpeg
Views: 335
Size:  46.5 KB

PUTIN IS GOD

Load Metric
    @mumbles

I’m honestly just following the economic impact of the war. I’m not following anyone regarding the conflict. Wall Street Joirnal (meh) Financial Times, Bloomberg, little bit of other stuff. Not one second of Fox or CNN and I fairly quickly dialed out of the Twitter noise - enormous waste of time. This thing is gonna play out til everything is a smoldering ruin.

The markets are an efficient polygraph. Does the needle move? Then I pay attention.

I was simply pointing out the failure of our diplomacy. Trump knew how to work a room. It’s a results business. I’d hire that baccarat scammer Chris Mitchell if I had a roofing business. Chrissy Bottoms can sell. Trump can be thought of in the same vein.

Perhaps it’s more correct to describe it as Biden’s UNWILLINGNESS to negotiate. It’s definitely a mixture of ineptness and unwillingness. The BUT LIKE JOSEPH BIDEN HAS SO MUCH FOREIGN EXPERIENCE OR SOMETHING was where I laid out this observation long before the first bullet was fired. This whole affair was telegraphed months if not years prior. Honestly, it’s as if Biden fired the first shot.

Putin apologist? Describing Biden and Blinken as purposely failed diplomats is independent of Putin. Personally, I’m using the Missiles of October as my analog. Ukraine is Cuba. Whether Putin is right or wrong is different than how he feels.

I’m pressed for time but if you want to zoom out from daily Ukraine Twitter maybe we need another thread. I’m more interested in the big picture.

Quick aside. Absolutely fascinating and ironic that Ukrainians are queued up in Tijuana waiting to enter the homeless capital of the United States - Los Angeles where gas is $6.60. I’m also interested in the Biden admin discussion of limits like 100,000 refugees. Where does that figure come from especially in light of the multiple millions other countries are accepting? Biden is rubbish. Absolutely no fucking plan.

I’m def of the opinion that Biden is Article 25. He is as likely to get re-elected, lol.

This is all some bizarro form of Kabuki Theater.
    Biden correctly knows that negotiating with Putin is a waste of time. Putin is thoroughly untrustworthy. Odds are good that some of those closest to him with “retire” him and then move to reset Russia’s relationship with both the West and its neighbors.

Comments

devidee: Putin’s approval rating with the Russian people is over 85%
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

Biden correctly knows that negotiating with Putin is a waste of time. Putin is thoroughly untrustworthy. Odds are good that some of those closest to him with “retire” him and then move to reset Russia’s relationship with both the West and its neighbors.
    Name:  1D7770EE-EEB9-4409-B117-D9EEC094F34E.jpeg
Views: 328
Size:  1,015.9 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  1648864502802.png
Views: 312
Size:  410.6 KB

NUFF SAID

Comments

Pablo: poor bear

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Name:  1648864502802.png
Views: 312
Size:  410.6 KB

NUFF SAID

nuff said

Comments

JACKDANIELS: nuff said

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Ukraine is pushing Russia out of Kyiv and they are retreating. LOL

https://apnews.com/article/russia-uk...5486be43ac9368

Of course they will probably return with massive artillery barrages that level everything since they arent capable of much else...

A couple of days ago two Ukraine helicopters were allegedly able to fly over 20 miles into Russian territory, attack an oil depot, and fly back unscathed with zero resistance. So much for all of those SAM defenses that Russia boasted.

They have so far done nothing more than exhibit how mind bogglingly disorganized and ill-equipped they really are, all while facing massive equipment and troop losses, and not to mention committing many well documented gresome war crimes

Russia is playing great!

Load Metric

Of course they will probably return with massive artillery barrages that level everything since they arent capable of much else...

A couple of days ago two Ukraine helicopters were allegedly able to fly over 20 miles into Russian territory, attack an oil depot, and fly back unscathed with zero resistance. So much for all of those SAM defenses that Russia boasted.

They have so far done nothing more than exhibit how mind bogglingly disorganized and ill-equipped they really are, all while facing massive equipment and troop losses, and not to mention committing many well documented gresome war crimes

Russia is playing great!

strange war. the russians seem to lose every battle yet they are in Kyiv.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post

Russia is playing great!

strange war. the russians seem to lose every battle yet they are in Kyiv.
    Its only strange to people who haven't been following this "special military operation" since it started. Apparently some people have assumed that Russia would roll right over Ukraine in a matter of days. It has now been over a month. Russia is failing badly.

Assumptions are the mother of all fuckups

Load Metric
    If history has taught us anything, Gordman, we are midway through the first quarter of the Ukraine game.

Who has a deeper bench and all their timeouts?

The trick will be if the fans rush the field. That I do not know.

Load Metric
    You think old Joe will sanction Putin’s daughter?

Load Metric
    If history has taught us anything, Gordman, we are midway through the first quarter of the Ukraine game.

Who has a deeper bench and all their timeouts?

The trick will be if the fans rush the field. That I do not know.
    If Uncle Joe and the Blinkens continue gameplanning it, we are still in the preseason.

Thread Information