Page 3 of 103 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: ***OFFICIAL RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR*** thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Putin owned Trump. He wanted him re-elected. No way he would have invaded during his first term.

Load Metric
    One more loss and we clinch the first draft pick

Comments

gut: "tanking" ftw

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Putin realizes that Biden and the Democrats are in love with lol sanctions, and he isn't worried.

Notice how many things have already happened involving foreign adversaries under Biden's watch, which didn't happen under 4 years of Trump.

If you want a senile, predictable old fool in charge of the US response to your aggression, you've got the right guy right now.
    Yes, Trump's response would have been to praise Putin

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    Yep there were bombs going off in the big city when I came here.

Thought Putin would not invade so

oops there.

Like Biden said, "With Putin its like trying to read tea leaves." Very candid and true statement there. Should not have caught crap for that either.

China still to act in all this.

This could go so bad.

For those of you that think America is invincible, we are not. Have not been for a long while.

Wait...you are currently there right now?
    Watching the news from Kyiv and there are explosions going off

So don't need to be there.
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    Putin owned Trump. He wanted him re-elected. No way he would have invaded during his first term.
    LOL

Not even close.

The left is delusional over this. Trump owned, blaming Trump. No wonder your party is shrinking.

President Trump berates Germany at NATO meeting. Putin owns Germany.

Can you imagine Biden doing this????

But at least there are no mean tweets coming out of the White House.

Load Metric
    I don't know about anybody else but that last speech from Putin is beginning to be a bit concerning. People in Russia even have pointed out Putin sounded a shit ton like Stalin in that speech. Concerns being voiced Putin maybe in fact becoming a zealot and a paranoid one at that. Macron apparently said when he met with Putin recently it was a different Putin he was talking to. The worst part is Putin drug up the far left bullshit line from the USA of Nazism. Problem is Ukraine fought the Nazis with Russia in WWII and even more so a direct insult to Zelensky of Ukraine who is a Jew himself.

A loose cannon with a bunch of nukes isn't a happy thought especially if he really thinks He's going to reconstitute the USSR under the Russian Federation Banner.. Got some bad news for him. The Baltics are NATO members if he thinks He's going to walk in there without starting legitimately WWIII he's truly lost his damn mind.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Good article about the situation in Ukraine, and what led up to this:

https://akarlin.substack.com/p/regat...-russian-lands

Load Metric
    LOL

Russian stock market down over 38% today.

Things are beginning to spin.

Load Metric
    Seeing what was going on yes it sucks but we all knew this was likely going to happen and the ultimate end is either Ukraine rolls over and becomes a puppet of Putin or it turns into another potential Afghanistan situation for Russia with insurgents battling them and death by 1000 cuts for Putin. That was until I read this rather disturbing quote from Putin that could be a monster red flag something more is afoot and that he’s truly gone rogue.

Putin also noted that the Grand Duchy of Lithuania "most significantly – was referred to in historical records as the Grand Duchy of Lithuania and Russia," perhaps suggesting a justification for invading the Baltic States – Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia – to bring them back into Russia.

If that’s truly his end game we’re all fucked. Invasion of the Baltics only ends one way as it’s instant WWIII as the former Baltic Soviet Republics have joined NATO and I’m afraid baring a coup that takes out Putin (which isn’t totally out of the realm of plausible) it’s this. The doomsday clock is ticking towards midnight as we speak.

Load Metric
    i wish walter was still alive to explain to us how old joe is doing a great job and this is all trumps fault
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    reality is the west is very weak right now and russia is just taking advantage, ww3 didnt happen when the russians last invaded ukraine and it wont happen this time either
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    TEMPTED TO HAMMER UKRAINE +55000, BUT WAITING TO SEE WHAT THE WHALES BET FIRST.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    reality is the west is very weak right now and russia is just taking advantage, ww3 didnt happen when the russians last invaded ukraine and it wont happen this time either
    When was the last time Russia invaded the Ukraine, it has slipped my mind?

Comments

JACKDANIELS: 2014

Load Metric
    Kramer understood the Ukraine was weak 30 years ago.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    i wish walter was still alive to explain to us how old joe is doing a great job and this is all trumps fault
    Markets down 2-3% in pre trading. It’s a downright bear market at this point. Joe isn’t leaving any stone unturned in his attempt to destroy every segment of American society.

Load Metric
    Putin realizes that Biden and the Democrats are in love with lol sanctions, and he isn't worried.

Notice how many things have already happened involving foreign adversaries under Biden's watch, which didn't happen under 4 years of Trump.

If you want a senile, predictable old fool in charge of the US response to your aggression, you've got the right guy right now.

Yeah but IMO, Putin was going to invade Ukraine no matter who was going to be the current US president. He has been working towards this for quite a while - not just during Bidens term. I believe his goal is to more or less take back (at least some) land that was formerly the USSR. Ive been listening to some of his speeches.

He is using the fact that since NATO expanded after the USSR fell, despite the agreements that NATO wouldn't expand in his direction, as a motive to do what he is doing.

This won't stop with Ukraine IMO. I really hope the hell im dead wrong, but I think this is just the beginning. It might take a while after Ukraine for him to make his next moves, but I think its only a matter of when.
    The Ukrainians should develop a close relationship with IED's during the Russian occupation.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric

Yeah but IMO, Putin was going to invade Ukraine no matter who was going to be the current US president. He has been working towards this for quite a while - not just during Bidens term. I believe his goal is to more or less take back (at least some) land that was formerly the USSR. Ive been listening to some of his speeches.

He is using the fact that since NATO expanded after the USSR fell, despite the agreements that NATO wouldn't expand in his direction, as a motive to do what he is doing.

This won't stop with Ukraine IMO. I really hope the hell im dead wrong, but I think this is just the beginning. It might take a while after Ukraine for him to make his next moves, but I think its only a matter of when.
    Trump sanctioned companies constructing the nord stream pipeline. Putin quit building the pipeline. Biden became president. One week later Putin started building the pipeline again.

lefties really need to stop lying to themselves about Trump. Biden is Putin's bitch. Repeat. BIDEN IS PUTIN'S BITCH.

The world needs to crush the Russian stock market and the ruble.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 02-24-2022 at 07:47 AM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Gold
    Load Metric
    MSNBC seethes over the power of Tucker Carlson. Druff needs to become anti war or find a new political party.
    CNN and Jimmy Kimmel and many more all attacking Carlson

>https://www.mediaite.com/tv/tucker-c...aine-comments/

Load Metric
    Name:  RDT_20220224_1031435039077739284791165.jpg
Views: 634
Size:  46.4 KB

Name:  RDT_20220224_0926245555536398190471011.jpg
Views: 616
Size:  59.4 KB

Comments

The Boz: If only that car in Maine would have been going 5 MPH faster the world would have been spared from King’s lunacy.

Sloppy Joe: lol

herbertstemple: A lot of people think the free crack pipe was worth it.

mickeycrimm: Stephen King is a wingnut

splitthis: Not to mention a new FEAR tactic needed now that Covid is done

Load Metric
    All these poor people leaving Kiev should immediately be given asylum in America and be allowed to immigrate to America. Doubt the Polish want them for very long. Biden & NATO's arrogance & bumbling has led to this.

After all, isn't America a country made up of immigrants?

Thread Information