Page 25 of 103 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: ***OFFICIAL RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR*** thread

Gold
    Load Metric
    Hey Mumbles it's time for everyone to quit accusing people of peddling Russian Propaganda or being a shills for Putin.

Look at the insane accusations being leveled against Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard pretty much non stop.
    watch it all, it's a bit alarming. The left and right think Tucker Carlson should be charged w treason, that's insane.

I guess verified facts and rational arguments are now classifieds as Russian propaganda.

Comments

Gordman: Shut it down FPS_RUSSIA

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Hey Mumbles it's time for everyone to quit accusing people of peddling Russian Propaganda or being a shills for Putin.

Look at the insane accusations being leveled against Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard pretty much non stop.
    watch it all, it's a bit alarming. The left and right think Tucker Carlson should be charged w treason, that's insane.

I guess verified lies and ethno-fascist arguments are now classifieds as Russian propaganda.
    FYP

Also…

Comments

Entropy: He should just say he's scared
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Name:  1F356BAF-A5B4-4831-97A8-BC262767A3AA.jpeg
Views: 554
Size:  316.5 KB

Load Metric
    Don't know if the Task & Purpose youtuber has been mentioned in this thread.

This youtuber has good info/analysis of the Russian's strategy...worth viewing imho...he is a US vet of Iraq invasion

here is the latest, about a week ago, concerning the 40 mile convoy stopped...

he has other worthy stuff, such as a video on the javelin missile system, why the no fly zone is not practical

Comments

country978: good one

Baron Von Strucker:
    Last edited by GrenadaRoger; 03-15-2022 at 01:40 PM.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Gold
    Load Metric
    Oh fuck, the Russian's have been keeping a secret.

In anticipation of the US arming Ukraine with all the latest air defense systems.
    The Russian's secretly modified their missiles to evade said defenses and have just sprung this terrible
    surprise on the Ukrainians. No wonder their country is in rubble.

Oh well I guess we better give Ratheon hundred of billions dollars in new contracts to study this problem

That's fucked up, man fuck a war.

Gold
    Load Metric
    No speakers can give justice to how loud and terrifying this must be.

Comments

Tellafriend:

Load Metric
    Name:  983ACC14-6813-49A3-93F3-D8AF91A1BD5D.jpeg
Views: 353
Size:  105.3 KB

Load Metric
    Name:  F87C805F-058E-400E-9518-8D8737874360.jpeg
Views: 365
Size:  281.6 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    No speakers can give justice to how loud and terrifying this must be.
    So, you just made a great case that your savior should maybe stop doing this. Perhaps if you refrained from choking your mouth on Putins greasy pecker while vigorously messaging his prostate for a while, you might be able to add some oxygen to the few brain cells you have left that would lead you to decide that your savior is perhaps fucking up big time.

So anyway, FPS_Russia....

The bigger question is, why did you decide to return here after you were ultimately banned from this site a couple of years ago with overwhelming support?

You have nowhere else to go?

How much are they paying you to post this shit?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Comments

Entropy: Ok this is Dmitry from St Petersburg

Gold
    Load Metric
    I think one of the other video's Entropy posted was Russian propaganda also. The one about the secret weapon.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: every thing entropy says is propaganda

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I think one of the other video's Entropy posted was Russian propaganda also. The one about the secret weapon.
    Like I said earlier, credible facts and sources are now Russian propaganda.
    Russian propaganda wouldn't suggest Putin is desperate.
    The source for the story is The New York Times.
    https://news.yahoo.com/russia-deploy...114716254.html
    Anyhow, Zelensky is the one who's desperate, he's literally begging for his life or at least it appears that way.

I think it'd be a colossal PR mistake for Putin to kill Zelenskly but Z isn't giving up or fleeing the country.
    It's dangerous to let him live too so we'll have to see how this turns out.

Check out the tension in the room below.These are the reps of Ukraine and Russian who are in negotiations.
    If they don't make a deal they may as well try to kill each other right there. I wonder if they
    make everyone go thru a metal detector, a couple of those guys look like soldiers.
    Name:  The-fourth-round-of-Russian-Ukrainian-negotiations-kicks-off.jpg
Views: 332
Size:  185.7 KB

Load Metric

The big secret is that the corrupt generals took the money Putin gave them for infrastructure and training forgot to use the money for infrastructure and training.

the tires are literally rotting off the cold war era support vehicles.

i get all my war and international info from this guy...

Comments

Sanlmar: Excellent - I feel like I should get a drone /thread
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post

The big secret is that the corrupt generals took the money Putin gave them for infrastructure and training forgot to use the money for infrastructure and training.

the tires are literally rotting off the cold war era support vehicles.

i get all my war and international info from this guy...

maybe the funds were stolen...despite that it seems the Russia advance will be unstoppable if Putin wants to commit all...latest is Russian convoy has moved offroad to cover under trees and is assembling pipelines to covey fuel from Belorussia. assembly of forward command posts and field hospitals is progressing near Kyiv.

re: no-fly zone--Russia has 200 mile range SAMs stationed on the Russian & Belorussian border with Ukraine. Those SAMs cover most of the Ukraine air space. So sending NATO jets over Urkraine would result in lots of NATO plane shot down unless NATO attacked those SAM sites...that would escalate the conflict probably into a NATO Russian showdown.

you know...its too bad the US military equipment abandoned in Afghan was not shipped to Ukraine last year.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post

I guess verified lies and ethno-fascist arguments are now classifieds as Russian propaganda.
    FYP

Also…

Sometimes I click on a Tucker Carlson clip here. Well, rarely tbh. I sure as shit don’t watch Fox so I get a somewhat filtered sample.

If he just reported the news…. well, in another era he might have been great. It amused me to see George Will getting ridiculed by Tucker in a clip. I wonder if he even knows who George Will is…. I really don’t care tbh.

I agree with some of what Carlson says. However, he spends much too much energy warring with the cable competition and the liberal point of view instead of informing me of facts. Tucker is about trashy noise for views and “politics as sport” and I find that annoying as fuck.

I did grudgingly appreciate Tucker Carlson referencing Tulsi Gabbard. I wasn’t aware of her bio lab opinion. I would not have learned of it elsewhere and it was informative despite being buried in another life draining Carlson rant.

Comments

country978: I'm not a big tucker fan either but anyone willing to speak their mind nowadays has to at least have some courage

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

FYP

Also…

Sometimes I click on a Tucker Carlson clip here. Well, rarely tbh. I sure as shit don’t watch Fox so I get a somewhat filtered sample.

If he just reported the news…. well, in another era he might have been great. It amused me to see George Will getting ridiculed by Tucker in a clip. I wonder if he even knows who George Will is…. I really don’t care tbh.

I agree with some of what Carlson says. However, he spends much too much energy warring with the cable competition and the liberal point of view instead of informing me of facts. Tucker is about trashy noise for views and “politics as sport” and I find that annoying as fuck.

I did grudgingly appreciate Tucker Carlson referencing Tulsi Gabbard. I wasn’t aware of her bio lab opinion. I would not have learned of it elsewhere and it was informative despite being buried in another life draining Carlson rant.
    As one watches this video report, one should remember that Tucker Carlson has given propagandistic cover for Russian to escalate the brutality of their campaign, including committing war crimes.

Comments

Entropy: You're going to have to come up with better bait than that. lol Yea blame Tucker not the rest of the pro war media.
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric

As one watches this video report, one should remember that Tucker Carlson has given propagandistic cover for Russian to escalate the brutality of their campaign, including committing war crimes.
    Did you used to get upset by Rush Limbaugh statements? Howard Stern? Shock Jocks. Be entertained by them. Ignore them. Just understand what they do and how you GET PAID.

Be upset about Ukraine. Carlson is not the opposition.

On a more serious note, you and I called the pitchforks. I’m ready to fire up something on the next public uprising. The coming food crisis.

Load Metric

Did you used to get upset by Rush Limbaugh statements? Howard Stern? Shock Jocks. Be entertained by them. Ignore them. Just understand what they do and how you GET PAID.

Be upset about Ukraine. Carlson is not the opposition.

On a more serious note, you and I called the pitchforks. I’m ready to fire up something on the next public uprising. The coming food crisis.
    Not sure why you try. Mumbles is the "new lefty", just reads enough CNN to regurgitate an opinion. Jimmy G but without the hints that it might be a dupe.

Load Metric

FYP

Also…

Tucker Carlson is not a news reporter. His show is about opinion and debate. Every show he's ever been on, going back to Crossfire on CNN, has been about opinion and debate. He's a tough debater and not afraid to debate with anyone. Many politicians avoid him like the plague. Lindsay Graham, for example, is deathly afraid of him.

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: agree rep
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Entropy. why are you saying Zelensky is desperate and begging for his life? You said these things yet I've not heard this anywhere except from you. I can accept you're not a Russian tool but why are you saying these things and not citing any source?

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: he would say his sources but he is to busy making this shit up

Thread Information