Page 12 of 104 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262 ... LastLast

Thread: ***OFFICIAL RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR*** thread

Load Metric
    Waiting for Garrett to weigh in to set these cucks straight.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Things going to crap

Biden comes back from vacation.

We just can't catch a break right now.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    NICE LIL GAP DOWN ON THE MARKET FUTURES
    Yea, horrible take on my end, sure the Nuke talk has the market in shock. Could be a bloodbath tomorrow because the market always overreacts in both ways.
    The crash of 1929 and the crash of 1987 both occurred exactly 55 calendar days after the stock market had topped. So 55 days after Jan 3 (the market top) is Sunday, Feb 27th, and 55 days after Jan 4 is Monday Feb 28th.

Name:  3EAE62A9-EC89-4E75-97EA-DCF7AEC27C28.jpeg
Views: 335
Size:  70.9 KB

Comments

herbertstemple: this is a doggy downer.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Name:  
Views: 
Size:
    virtue signal more faggot, good riddance

Load Metric
    If you’re wondering why Russia has pushed for negotiations with Ukraine

Name:  64D7EF57-978B-4765-8B9E-D5CBBA9C3033.jpeg
Views: 349
Size:  164.0 KB

Name:  980A9F4B-0E54-48A1-B594-23956DA79DB7.jpeg
Views: 324
Size:  146.0 KB
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    (1 of 2)

Some pretty eye opening material

Russian state controlled media apparently fucked up big time.

They deleted an article they broadcasted fully assuming things were going their way as planned.

But as you all know, the internet is (fortunately in this case) forever.

Cliffs:

-Several Russian state media outlets posted an article that was supposed to be run assuming that Kyiv was taken out and Russia assumed control of Ukraine

-This of course didnt work out that way (yet)

-The articles were deleted, but web archives saved them and they were found.

- details Russias "answer to the Ukrainian question" amongst other eye opening stuff"

You need to see for yourself

I used the thread reader app to hopefully make it easier to read. Let me know if this isn't working out.

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...054264328.html

In the following post, I will post an English translation...
    Last edited by Gordman; 02-27-2022 at 07:43 PM.

Load Metric
    Huge caravan rolling toward Kiev right now. If NATO fighter pilots bomb it, which is looking likely at this point, we’ll all be nuked by morning.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    (2 of 2)

(Ignore the weird numbers and other oddities. I used a translator app and somehow they were shown)

Here is the English translation of that article:

The new world is born in front of our eyes. Russia's military operation in Ukraine has opened a new era of " "Gazprom 821212; and in three dimensions. And of course, in the fourth, intra-Russian. This is where the new period begins in both ideology and in the very model of our socio-economic order, "Petrociscist 821212; but it is worth talking about separately a little later.

Russia restore its unity """"""821212; the tragedy of 1991, this terrible disaster of our history, its unnatural dislocated, is overcome. Yes, at a high cost, yes, through the tragic events of the fact of civil war, because now still being shot at each other by brothers, divided by belonging to the Russian and Ukrainian armies, of the "Локомотив 8212; but Ukraine like anti-Russia won't be there anymore. Russia is rebuiling its historical fullness by bringing together the Russian world, the Russian people together ""Catastros 821212; in its total of magnificents, Belarusian and low-Russian. If we had given up on this, we would allow a temporary division to be entrenched for centuries, not only would have betrayed the memory of the ancestors, but would also be damned by our descendants of "The mbmbling 8212; for allowing the collapse of the Russian land.

The widr of the Putin took over "Petrocis821212; without a drop of exaggerating historical responsibility, deciding not to leave a solution to the Ukrainian issue to future generations. After all, the need to solve it would always be a major problem for Russia """"821212; for two key reasons. And the issue of national security, that is, the creation of anti-Russia and a outpost from Ukraine to pressure us by the West, is only the second most important among them.

The first would always be a complex of the divided people, a complex of national humiliation """"""8212; when the Russian house first lost part of its foundation (Kiev), and then had to come to terms with the existence of two states no longer one but two peoples. That is, or to give up your story by agreeing with the frenzied versions that "only Ukraine is the real Russ," or or to be the imposing of your teeth, recalling the times when "we lost Ukraine." To bring Ukraine back, that is, to deploy it back to Russia, by every decade it would be more difficult to do so, "Petrocise 821212; the re-encourance of the Russians and the attitude against Russian low-Russian Russian Russian-Ukrainians would be gaining traction. And if the West's full geopolitical and military control of Ukraine was ensured by the West's return to Russia would be impossible for them to be at all.

Now there is no problem """"821212; Ukraine is back to Russia. That doesn't mean that its statehood will be eliminated, but it will be redeveloped, redesigned and returned to its natural state of the Russian world. In what boundaries, in which form the alliance with Russia will be enshrined (through The Odding и The Eurasian Union or or Union State Russia and BelarusThis will be decided after the end of Ukraine's history as anti-Russia is put in place. In any case, "Petrocis82121212; the period of the Russian people's division is over.

And that's where the second dimension of the coming new era, "Petrocis821212; it comes to Russia's relationship with the West. Not even Russia, but the Russian world, that is, three states, Russia, Belarus and Ukraine, who speak geopolitical terms as a single one. This relationship has entered a new phase """"821212; the West sees Russia return to its historic borders in EuropeAnd he is loudly outraged by it, though deep down he has to admit to himself that he couldn't have been any different.

Is someone in the old European capitals, in Paris и Berlin, he was seriously believed that Moscow I'll give up. KievWhat will the Russians forever be a divided people? And at the same time when Europe is coming together as German and French elites are trying to intercept control of euro-integration from Anglosers and collect a united Europe? Forget that the unification of Europe was only possible by the unification of the Germanywhich happened on the Russian good (albeit not very smart) will. It's also a swung at the Russian lands of " "Petrol 821212; the top not even of ungratratness, but geopolitical stupidity. The West as a whole didn't have the power to keep in its field of influence, much less to take Ukraine. To avoid understand it, you had to be just geopolitical fools.

More accurately, there was only one option: to bet on the further collapse of Russia, that is, the Russian Federation. But that it didn't work was supposed to be clear as early as 20 years ago. And fifteen years ago, after Putin's Munich speech, even the deaf could have heard " "Petrocis821212; Russia is coming back.

Now the West is trying to punish Russia for returning, for not justifying its plans to live up at its expense, not giving it to expand the western space east. In an effort to punish us, the West thinks that the relationship with him is vital to us. But this has long been not the case for a long time "","" the world has changed, with not only Europeans but also the Western-run Anglosers. No Western pressure on Russia will go anywhere. The losses from the race of confrontation will be on both sides, but Russia is ready for them morally and geopolitically. For the very West, the increase in the degree of confrontation carries a huge cost of [821212; and the main ones are not economic at all.

Europe, as part of the West, wanted autonomy """"""821212; Germany's Euro-integration project has no strategic sense while maintaining Anglo-Saxon ideological, military and geopolitical control over the Old World. And it can't be successful because the Anglo-Saxons need a controlled Europe. But Europe is needed to get autonomy and for another reason """"821212; in case the States moves to self-isolation (as a result of the growing domestic conflicts and contradiction) or focus on the Pacific region, where the geopolitical center of gravity moves.

But the confrontation with Russia, in which the Anglosers are dragging Europe, deprives Europeans even the chance of self-reliance "Petrocis821212; not to mention that Europe is just the same way being trying to impose a gap with ChinaIf the Atlantic is now rejoicing that the "Russian threat" will rally the Western bloc, then in Berlin and Paris they can't help but understand that, having lost hope of autonomy, the European project will simply collapse in the medium term. That is why self-thinking Europeans are now at all with no interest in building a new iron curtain on their eastern borders 's "Petrophi821212; realizing that it will become a corral for Europe. What age (more than half a millennium) of global leadership is over anyway ""261212; but different options for its future are still possible.

Because the construction of a new world order "Petrocis1212; and this is the third dimension of current events is accelerating, and its contours are increasingly simultaneous through the sprawling coverage of globalization in Anglosakонские. The multipolar world has finally become a reality [821212; the operation in Ukraine is not able to rally against Russia with no one but the West. Because the rest of the world is well-meaning and understands """"""821212; it's the conflict of Russia and the West, it's the answer to the geopolitical expansion of the Atlantic, it's Russia's return of its historic space and its place in the world.

China and India, Latin American и Africa, Islamic peace and Southeastern Asia no one believes that the West is in the world's order and all the more so setting the rules of the game. Russia has not just challenged the West """"821212; it has shown that the era of Western global domination can be considered completely and finally over. The new world will be built by all civilizations and centers by forces, naturally along with the West (united or not) " of the 821212; but not on its terms and not by its rules.

Load Metric
    The release of nuclear weapons has been authorized.

If the Ukraine doesn't unconditionally surrender soon, Russia will blow it the fuck away. A warning to other former Soviet states that belong to Russia and a warning to Nato & U.S.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    If you’re wondering why Russia has pushed for negotiations with Ukraine

Name:  64D7EF57-978B-4765-8B9E-D5CBBA9C3033.jpeg
Views: 349
Size:  164.0 KB

Name:  980A9F4B-0E54-48A1-B594-23956DA79DB7.jpeg
Views: 324
Size:  146.0 KB
    Name:  RDT_20220227_1131546827970199349801876.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  29.4 KB

shut up faggot

Comments

herbertstemple: LOL

Load Metric
    The Russian stock market will open 3 hours late tomorrow. Their forex markets will not open at all. Hope our cyber guys have gotten hold of those cock suckers.

https://sports.yahoo.com/moscow-exch...034615049.html

Gold
    Load Metric
    Stop pretending this is Putin's fault.

The Kagan Family, Victoria Nuland the NGO titled NED and their various think tanks.. They're the culprits.
    Do some research on them.
    Until then save it.

One month ago NED put $1.2 million into a color rev against Khazakistan. Russia and a few other countries had to deploy to stop the steal.

The Institute for the Study of War (ISW) is a United States–based think tank founded in 2007 by Kimberly Kagan.
    You should see all the debacles our resident expert got us involved in
    Name:  Warhawks.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  44.0 KB

Fuck Putin too but this bullshit letting these people escape accountability.
    > https://consortiumnews.com/2017/03/1...ars-to-follow/

Robert Kagan has been behind the allocation of billions and billions of dollars in "defense" spending.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Pretty much, it's not that he was a comedian. It's that he wouldn't allow a neutral Ukraine.
    Name:  Truth1.JPG
Views: 283
Size:  101.9 KB
    Think how we reacted to missiles in Cuba.

im out

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    i googled until i found the answer i was looking for. Ukraine is the bad guy here

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    i googled until i found the answer i was looking for. Ukraine is the bad guy here
    your pretty funny hahah..

stick to trying to figure out if toilets swirl opposite in Australia
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Pretty much, it's not that he was a comedian. It's that he wouldn't allow a neutral Ukraine.

im out
    i think your forgetting that putin is a inbread pumpkin head.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    lmao at believing that Russia is going to use nukes here

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    lmao at believing that Russia is going to use nukes here
    The fact that it's even possible to be in this position is unacceptable.

I'm going to let you guys absorb a few more hours of this Putin bad Zelensky good propaganda then
    I'll reveal the truth w proof.

It's kind of frustrating to know the truth and watch the whole world celebrate Zelensky.
    Tomorrow i'll prove Zelensky is the cause.

Here's the state of Russia after the collapse of the SU.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

im out
    Stay out ya gd idiot

Load Metric
    Stop pretending this is Putin's fault.

The Kagan Family, Victoria Nuland the NGO titled NED and their various think tanks.. They're the culprits.
    Do some research on them.
    Until then save it.

One month ago NED put $1.2 million into a color rev against Khazakistan. Russia and a few other countries had to deploy to stop the steal.

The Institute for the Study of War (ISW) is a United States–based think tank founded in 2007 by Kimberly Kagan.
    You should see all the debacles our resident expert got us involved in
    Name:  Warhawks.jpg
Views: 282
Size:  44.0 KB

Fuck Putin too but this bullshit letting these people escape accountability.
    > https://consortiumnews.com/2017/03/1...ars-to-follow/

Robert Kagan has been behind the allocation of billions and billions of dollars in "defense" spending.

Putin has plenty to be blamed for. However American military/Pentagon bare a lot of blame too. They out of hand dismissed Russia's grievances around two weeks ago. Rejected every one. Then said they were open to diplomacy. What a stupid ass insulting move that was. Of course now huge amounts of money will flow to the Pentagon. So maybe this is what they wanted all along.

This is how the swamp works.

Thread Information