Page 101 of 104 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104 LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2080

Thread: ***OFFICIAL RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR*** thread

Gold
    Load Metric
    Bigdick - thanks for the nice response. I'll aways keep it respectful with you too.

Nobody here is a traitor, IMO. Nobody has ever supported Putin over our country in this thread. I think we all agree that Russian conquering territory is not a good thing. Some of us just think the fighting and destruction could have and should have been avoided and that it wasn't will prove to have been a mistake.

Comments

big dick: You got it sir. You're a gentleman

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Bigdick - thanks for the nice response. I'll aways keep it respectful with you too.

Nobody here is a traitor, IMO. Nobody has ever supported Putin over our country in this thread. I think we all agree that Russian conquering territory is not a good thing. Some of us just think the fighting and destruction could have and should have been avoided and that it wasn't will prove to have been a mistake.
    You got it my man and appreciate it as well

I am very anti war and i was and am still disgusted with the Iraq war
    I knew in 2003 it was bullshit. I nearly fought one of my wifes friends husbands over it because he kept talking shit to me that im a pussy and anti America for not supporting it
    I hate the war pigs too

This is different than that though, much different.

Maybe they arent traitors and are just uninformed or misinformed

But not supporting Ukraine in this war is the same as not supporting America and our national interests

Comments

Tellafriend: you are no gentleman

Gold
    Load Metric
    What we've done is the opposite of supporting Ukraine. Ukraine is destroyed. Think of the destruction of the land. The lives lost. The pollution of the water. The fortune spent. It was in the world's interest that the conflict never happen to begin with. How do you think its going to end?

Ukraine would be wise to learn about American history as it relates to Iran, the Kurds, the Cubans and our former allies in Viet Nam to name a few. We are not to be relied on forever.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    But not supporting Ukraine in this war is the same as not supporting America and our national interests
    Kindest thing US coulda done was support the peace negotiations in Turkey ‘22.

Quarter billion and 10’s of thousands of prosthetics later Ukraine is in exactly the same place as they were Turkey ‘22.

Aside from the smoldering rubble

Countries should be very wary when the US comes to “help”. We just aren’t good at this sorta thing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    What we've done is the opposite of supporting Ukraine. Ukraine is destroyed. Think of the destruction of the land. The lives lost. The pollution of the water. The fortune spent. It was in the world's interest that the conflict never happen to begin with. How do you think its going to end?

Ukraine would be wise to learn about American history as it relates to Iran, the Kurds, the Cubans and our former allies in Viet Nam to name a few. We are not to be relied on forever.
    Ukraine chose to fight for their freedom. they want a free society and they certainly don't want Putin to be their dictator

The land and building destroyed is the least of their problems

Of course the world didn't want this war but you know who did? Russia. Russia invaded Ukraine so it wasn't like Ukraine had a choice.
    Russia has been annexing parts of Ukraine for a decade and finally chose to try a full scale invasion to seize the rest of their land and theiur vast natural resources

Not sure how it ends. Depends how much support Ukraine continues to get form their allies. I suspect the EU is in it as long as it takes and I also suspect the US is in it for as long as it takes.

Ukraine is winning so far and I don't think they will ever quit fighting and will fight till the last man is dead.

Imagine Mexico was powerful and we were weaker than Mexico and Mexico invaded us and wanted to conquer The US

I think it's safe to say that you me and our next door neighbors would fight till the last man

Russia isnt going to conquer All of Ukraine

What does Ukraine have that the Kurds, the Cubans and our former allies in Viet Nam dont have? Massive amounts of oil and gas . Just cant allow Putin to get his dirty authoritarian hands on all that land oil and gas

Ukraine also has vast amounts of Precious metals ,Lithium ,Titanium and they also supply food to a very large percentage of the world

Do you want Putin to be in charge of ensuring the world is fed?

"Much of the country's corn and wheat are destined for Africa and West Asia, which are heavily reliant on imports for food items. Over 50 per cent of Ukraine's annual corn and wheat shipments head to Africa or the Middle East.

Global food security is the biggest concern if Ukraine's exports are disturbed. Meanwhile, owing to distance, US wheat amounts to less than 10 per cent of what caters to those regions. Ukraine is aiming to clinch the third spot in wheat and fourth spot in corn this year, but the ranking could be missed due to the crisis with Russia."

Load Metric
    the kid's unhinged. you are wasting your energy San.

Comments

big dick: TRAITOR

Load Metric
    big dick: TRAITOR

you are using words you don't understand, though no one is surprised. keep grinding kid.

Load Metric
    YOU SUPPORT JAN 6TH AND YOU SUPPORT RUSSIA

trai·tor
    /ˈtrādər/
    noun
    a person who betrays a friend, country, principle, etc.
    "they see me as a traitor, a sellout to the enemy"

describes you to a tee

Comments

Tellafriend: obtuse

Load Metric
    Is this still a thing lol….no.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Is this still a thing lol….no.
    The end must be near.

Billionaire investors Ken Griffin and Bill Ackman meet with Volodymyr Zelenskyy as Ukraine looks to rebuild its economy with private-sector funds

Dunno if the Cheney family and Halliburton were represented.

The payoff for the neocons is close at hand.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: yep....

Load Metric
    the average age of a Ukrainian soldier is 43, some estimate it could be as high as 48, but could you imagine being a peg leg before the war started and the Ukrainian Government feels the need to drag you off the streets, forced into military duty ( with one leg ) and they will not even pay you..:. only to be captured by Russian forces

i guess they really meant it when they said, until the last Ukrainian.... so send more billions cause Ukraine winning obviously.....
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Banned
    Load Metric
    Today at 3 pm EST, US Senators are having a Classified meeting with Ukraine’s President Zelensky via video.

Then, the Senate is scheduled to vote on Wednesday on whether they proceed to a $106 BILLION emergency foreign aid package that includes more than $61 billion for Ukraine.

Load Metric
    Rome roughly 500 ad.

Comments

splitthis: History repeating itself

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    Rome roughly 500 ad.
    I spent 2 years studying Rome in high school. We also were required to take 2 years of Latin. Conjugating verbs out loud - feels like yesterday.

I was depressed and exhausted by senior year.

40 years later I get it.

Our country is full people who are of the “we are the greatest country in the history of the world and we’ll be fine” (Biden quote). He’s an idiot and a threat.

History repeats itself in remarkably similar ways. The arc is incredibly similar. Our problem is ignorance of the history of Western Civilization. I mean why would studying history matter?

Comments

1dollarboxcar: +++++

Tellafriend:
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 12-06-2023 at 11:42 AM.

Load Metric
    Queen Elizabeth was literally uneducated and had poor genes. I guess her relatives were enough of a history lesson (Russia, Germany etc)

She had ringside seats to England’s fall from #1. She was very much aware how tenuous the existence of the monarchy was too. She was not a fool. She knew there were no locks. I have respect for her.

She was the opposite of the arrogant American

Terrible mother.

Load Metric
    The states of Eastern Ukraine are made up of russians who have been oppressed by the Ukrainians. Now Russian occupied, the people are happy to be out from under the thumb of Ukrainian tyrants. Under russian protection they have elections while there are no elections in Ukraine. Crimea is also populated by russians who were oppressed by Ukraine. They have free elections too.

The Ukrainian Army is destroyed. The Russians will never leave Eastern Ukraine and Crimea.

When the U.S and NATO decided 15 years ago to push NATO to the russian border it guaranteed a Russian occupation of eastern Ukraine and Crimea. And the people in those regions are glad to be out from under Ukrainian rule.

Contrary to what American warmongers think, the Russians have security concerns too. How would you like to see a Mexican/Chinese military pact with their force sitting right on our southern border? Would we tolerate that? Hell no.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: bingo 100%
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    What was predicted 2 years ago has come to pass. Ukraine is a shitshow and the loss is imminent. Congress is losing enthusiasm for throwing good money after bad.

Sure we take the “L” on this and look for another war. After we set the military industrial complex factories to three shifts a day to restock our empty shelve of bullets, missiles and cluster bombs . This will not make Nikki and Binden unhappy.

Except that’s likely not how the cards will run out.

Binden, Blinken and Zelenskyy could have negotiated a peace in ‘22 but they wanted to see how the cards ran out. Maybe bloody Russia’s nose at the expense of an entire generation of Ukrainians. Who knows what the fuck they were thinking? That the Pentagon has any kind of clue?

Except that’s not how this ends. Russia now has no reason to negotiate. Well maybe we can rebuild the Nordstream pipeline as a start. I can’t imagine what other demands Russia would make.

Being dummies there is a non-zero chance we escalate things. Some Bay of Tonkin bullshit will be constructed by the Pentagon and troopships and nukes will be sailing across the pond. Before Nov 5th 2024. Biden will turn a negative into a positive -for himself and Zelenskyy.

Load Metric
    Name:  maxresdefault.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  117.3 KB
    Name:  Ukraine.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  103.5 KB

Cha ching Suckers

Load Metric
    i doubt the Ukrainians pulled this off all on their own... expect some retaliation.....

Comments

country978: who thinks the US is not directly at war with the russians?

Thread Information