Page 75 of 103 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 2057

Thread: ***OFFICIAL RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR*** thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    You are cheerleading for the anti freedom figurehead
    I'm not cheerleading anything. I'm just dealing with reality. One is not much of a strategist if they can't see things from the perspective of their opponents. The State Department and the Pentagon are full of people doing just that as we speak. You have to know the mindset and capabilities of your opponents.

In poker you think about what you are holding, think about what your opponent may be holding, think about what your opponent thinks you are holding, think about what your opponent thinks you think he is holding, etc. Anyone that can't do that is as stupid a poker player as limitles.
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I'm not cheerleading anything. I'm just dealing with reality. One is not much of a strategist if they can't see things from the perspective of their opponents. The State Department and the Pentagon are full of people doing just that as we speak. You have to know the mindset and capabilities of your opponents.

In poker you think about what you are holding, think about what your opponent may be holding, think about what your opponent thinks you are holding, think about what your opponent thinks you think he is holding, etc. Anyone that can't do that is as stupid a poker player as limitles.
    This is a start. You replied.

However you did say "do you think Putin will let NATO broker a peace deal after the way they've treated him"
    Two things. Putin will let.....and after the way they've treated him.

Putin does not "let" anything outside of his sphere of influence. He has no influence over NATO. He will not be consulted by NATO.

"The way they have treated him". Please explain this statement.

I'm no historian but the idea behind NATO was to prevent this sort of military aggression.
    Sorry to simplify it for you but that is why Russia will never win this battle. Too much on the line.
    Maybe they hope for some gains through peace negotiations but that's a stretch

As a strategist you should be able to speak to statements you have made. Do it

Alright no answers from the Mick so let me explain further. The NATO effort arose out of a great tragedy.
    It has held this long. It is inconceivable that resolve of many nations will now falter.
    Putin has made a critical error. He will be soon be gone.

Also wake up. This not just Russia vs.Ukraine. And it's not Russia vs.your precious homeland.
    So self absorbed are you, you don't even bother to educate yourselves

Comments

OK2: Faggot
    Last edited by limitles; 03-14-2023 at 09:24 PM.

Load Metric
    Jesus fucking Christ Limitles is fucking retarded.

Load Metric
    Like, almost jimmy g bot level....

Comments

country978: he's awful and getting worse

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Go ahead, explain yourself
    No you won't. You don't have it
    Too many of these types. Can't form a sentence let alone a thought

This is not a frivolous topic. There is another side to the story but
    no one here can even provide that.

You may wonder why I am anti American.
    This is a prime example.
    Something very selfish about your population.
    Going back to WWI

I know, this hits home.
    This is a group of illiterates so why bother?

Because every ignorant post you make
    fuels some other mouth breathing inbred.
    It's also a wake up call because the rest of the world
    is not this way.

Comments

OK2: Faggot
    Last edited by limitles; 03-14-2023 at 09:50 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    This from an NWP vet. Sure. Go ahead, tell us who you were on NWP and explain how you were chased off exactly.

Chased off? lol

I lurked after 1000 posts maybe? (Had no negative responses, didn't talk much shit) at 16 when I got bored with playing online I also stopped posting. Lived with friends a few years older after that where we hosted home games with two tables sometimes. Too busy to post.

Personal identifier in my username so no, you wet brain life failure.
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by OK2 View Post
    This from an NWP vet. Sure. Go ahead, tell us who you were on NWP and explain how you were chased off exactly.

Chased off? lol

I lurked after 1000 posts maybe? (Had no negative responses, didn't talk much shit) at 16 when I got bored with playing online I also stopped posting. Lived with friends a few years older after that where we hosted home games with two tables sometimes. Too busy to post.

Fine, you were a nobody. But using your original username is a problem?
    Don't rep NWP if you were a lurker. If you stepped up on NWP you were dealt with one way or the other.

Load Metric

This is a prime example.
    Going back to WWI

I know, this hits home.

is not this way.
    R-E-....whatever that canuck can't spell

Gold
    Load Metric

Chased off? lol

Don't rep NWP if you were a lurker. If you stepped up on NWP you were dealt with one way or the other.
    You're so retarded.

My PERSONAL INFORMATION is included in my username.

Yes a nobody, oh no. It's astounding how much of a faggot you are.

Don't rep NWP? lol. Sad shit.
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You're so retarded.

My PERSONAL INFORMATION is included in my username.

Yes a nobody, oh no. It's astounding how much of a faggot you are.

Don't rep NWP? lol. Sad shit.
    That is the least of my problems with you but you did rep NWP as if that meant something.
    You are a Putin sympathizer. You are on record for defending Russia vs Ukraine. Am I wrong?

I am not insulted by you so do your best

Load Metric

You want some comic relief? How about regime change in Russia? You hear about that in the press all the time. But independent polls put Putin's approval rating at 80%. His approval ratings actually spiked after both his annexing Crimea and invading Ukraine. Hysterically funny that Biden and the press think regime change is possible.

Here's some more funny shit. Nixon went to China during the heighth of the cold war, 1972. His mission? Friendlier relations with China to drive a wedge between them and the Soviet Union. It worked. Nixon planted the seed that led to the decline and dissolution of the Soviet Union.

50 years later we have this idiot, Biden, driving China and Russia together. You can't fix stupid. Zelensky is going to visit Xi this week. Then Xi is going to Moscow next week, and possibly some other European countries.

Why would Zelensky go? Isn't NATO dead set on no negotiations with the Russians? Zelensky isn't telling anyone but he knows it's over. He knows his military can't last against the Russians. He knows that soon he will have to sue for peace.

Do you think Putin will let NATO broker a peace deal after the way they've treated him? That prestige is going to go to Chinese Communist Party.

The idiots that think Ukraine has a chance need to start boning up on their Mandarin. The commie Chinese are coming. See if you can figure out what this means:

Ni yiging sile
    Let's look at one sentence that is suspect. Bolded above.
    Do you think Putin will allow?
    Stop there.
    Putin has influence on the people of Russia through force/intimidation.

This thug has no influence on NATO.
    Anything to do with NATO is out of his control

And you referenced how Putin has been treated by NATO?

Please explain how that has evolved? Start at any point.
    Because if NATO is really out of line here I'd like to know.

Putin is popular in Russia whether you believe it or not. The Russian people are behind the invasion because they see the existential threat of Ukraine and NATO.

I should have said "countries that belong to NATO have treated the Russian people" instead of "Putin was treated." Because the distrust of the West by the Russians began long before Putin was born.

The French invaded Russia twice in the early 19th century. The Ruskies have been leery of the west ever since. In the 20th century Russia was invaded by the Germans with the largest invasion force in human history. Both of these invaders had little to no provocation for their actions.

In WW2 Stalin went all the way to Berlin, sacrificing millions of lives, because he wanted a buffer against the west. We allowed the Russians to take Berlin to save American lives.

When the Soviet Union dissolved thirty years ago the leaders of all the NATO countries promised Gorbachev there would be no NATO expansion eastward. But we've brought 11 eastern European countries into NATO since then. That's not keeping your promise. With the dissolution of the USSR, Russia has grown smaller but NATO has grown larger.

In the past 7 years the Russians watched the Ukrainians build a 700,000 man army, with the help of American advisors. While the Russian's own army was little over 200,000. If you were sitting in Moscow what the fuck would you think that was all about?

The Russians are tired of western encroachment. They consider the west to be an existential threat to their existence. For over 200 years we've been pissing on the Russians and telling them it's raining.

I'm not cheerleading. You have to be able to think about what your opponent is thinking to play good poker.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 03-15-2023 at 03:38 AM.

Load Metric
    Putin is popular in Russia whether you believe it or not. The Russian people are behind the invasion because they see the existential threat of Ukraine and NATO.

The Russians are tired of western encroachment. They consider the west to be an existential threat to their existence. For over 200 years we've been pissing on the Russians and telling them it's raining.

I'm not cheerleading. You have to be able to think about what your opponent is thinking to play good poker.[/QUOTE]

you are some dumb fucking dude if you think you know what russian citizens are thinking or feel about there leader... no matter what bullshit you read on the internet.
    MC = Russian Cheerleader

Comments

OK2: Calls somebody dumb and in the same sentence uses the incorrect their. Homophone struggler. Embarrassing

Jayjami: Excellent post.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    But YOU know what the Russians are thinking, right? As typical of leftards, you spout off nonsense with no facts to back up your assertions, just retarded drivel, Baron Von Strokin' Off.

Comments

country978: not trying to jump into the mickey vs baron pissing match but definitely want to hear what everyone has to say. i read every word and watch every video anyone posts in this thread

Load Metric
    But YOU know what the Russians are thinking, right? As typical of leftards, you spout off nonsense with no facts to back up your assertions, just retarded drivel, Baron Von Strokin' Off.
    Unlike YOU I can speak and read Russian… not by choice. And Never said I know how there citizens feel about being forced to be cannon fodder for the elites, but unless things have changed dramatically the majority are not as excited about invading Ukrainian as you are.
    You could take a paragraph of your own propaganda and attempt to BACKUP the bullshit you’re spouting.

Comments

Tellafriend: if you speak and read it, your opinion counts more than the rest of ours put together

country978: agree 100% with tellafriend. please share more
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Gold
    Load Metric

This is a prime example.
    Going back to WWI

I know, this hits home.

is not this way.
    If you don't consider it a frivolous topic then stop with your hijacking just to insult anyone who says a word you don't agree with or understand. You have a bright mind Les. Why not use it just in this one thread and tell us what you think about the topic itself? I'd love to hear or see what anyone has to say or share because oftentimes you hear or see things you might not have considered before and you're able to develop a better understanding of the not so frivolous topic.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Unlike YOU I can speak and read Russian… not by choice. And Never said I know how there citizens feel about being forced to be cannon fodder for the elites, but unless things have changed dramatically the majority are not as excited about invading Ukrainian as you are.
    You could take a paragraph of your own propaganda and attempt to BACKUP the bullshit you’re spouting.
    Why do you have to make shit up, Baron Von Strokin' Off? I'm not excited about the Ukraine War. YOU are. You are triggered out the ass about it.

Cannon fodder, huh? The Ukrainian Army was the cannon fodder for the semi-nazi's running Ukraine and the elites in NATO. The Ukraine military has been decimated. Now they are going after old men and boys to be cannon fodder on a frontline where their life expectancy is just 4 hours.

That's the truth big fella, not propaganda. You are the propagandist, not me. You will fight Russia down to the last Ukrainian....then turn tail and run like the chickenhawk you are.

Comments

Jayjami: Might be your worst post ever. And that’s saying something.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Why do you have to make shit up, Baron Von Strokin' Off? I'm not excited about the Ukraine War. YOU are. You are triggered out the ass about it.

Cannon fodder, huh? The Ukrainian Army was the cannon fodder for the semi-nazi's running Ukraine and the elites in NATO. The Ukraine military has been decimated. Now they are going after old men and boys to be cannon fodder on a frontline where their life expectancy is just 4 hours.

That's the truth big fella, not propaganda. You are the propagandist, not me. You will fight Russia down to the last Ukrainian....then turn tail and run like the chickenhawk you are.

HES RUSSIAN YOU STUPID FUCK
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric

Speaking of stroking, is this true?

Name:  Crimm.PNG
Views: 146
Size:  1.53 MB

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    I'm not cheerleading. You have to be able to think about what your opponent is thinking to play good poker.
    Mickey has been crystal clear about his position. He is not a war mongering Bush/Binden neocon.

He would have preferred peace. Mickey is gonna be disappointed.

Come late spring and summer shit is gonna get real. This has been the winter leagues

Maybe things change in 2024. I think he’s gonna be disappointed then too but that’s another thread.

Load Metric
    This guy named Sun Tsu said that about war 2500 years ago.

Thread Information