Page 76 of 104 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 2064

Thread: ***OFFICIAL RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR*** thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I'm not cheerleading. You have to be able to think about what your opponent is thinking to play good poker.
    Mickey has been crystal clear about his position. He is not a war mongering Bush/Binden neocon.

He would have preferred peace. Mickey is gonna be disappointed.

Come late spring and summer shit is gonna get real. This has been the winter leagues

Maybe things change in 2024. I think he’s gonna be disappointed then too but that’s another thread.
    The most likely scenario is another Russian offensive that stalls due to their incompetency. But if Russia does “win”, what is the occupation going to look like? It’s not going to be pretty. It’ll drain their coffers and deplete the moral of the Red Army. The Ukrainians ain’t going anywhere. They got time. I’d really like to know what Putin’s end game is.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric
    Name:  FMJtBAGX0AYf9Id.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  104.1 KB

Name:  RDT_20220223_1348206491755316569620830.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  34.6 KB

Name:  RDT_20220224_0926245555536398190471011.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  59.4 KB

Name:  RDT_20220225_1329292111426921906384205.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  75.0 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20230315_232228.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  284.9 KB

Name:  Screenshot_20230315_232314.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  262.2 KB

Name:  Flpi4llXwAA9PYJ.jpeg
Views: 247
Size:  86.7 KB

Name:  wide-putin-awoken.gif
Views: 280
Size:  3.68 MB

Name:  chapelle-charlie-murphy (1).gif
Views: 280
Size:  4.62 MB

Ukraine is winning guys!

Load Metric
    we've been trying to tell y'all that they are truly Nazis ....

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1636081248568508418

Comments

Jayjami: Thx. I love the Ukes even more now!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Trafficked with Mariana Van Zeller on National Geographic

White Supremacy

Episode aired Jan 5, 2022

According to Mariana these manifestos mirror the strategies and ideologies of terrorist groups, like al-Qaida and ISIS, and like with these extremist groups, there's military-level training involved. Where are white supremacists headed for training? Ukraine.

The ongoing Russo-Ukrainian War, which started in February 2014, saw Ukraine's military overwhelmed and volunteer militia stepping in to fight. "Some of these militias believed in racist and neo-Nazi ideologies. But with a country desperate to defend itself, the Ukrainian government made a devil's bargain. They armed these militias, paid them, and ultimately legitimised them," Mariana explains in Trafficked.

"Extremist members recruited other extremists from around the world to come join the battle, including some Americans. Ukraine became their training grounds in preparation for a race war back home."

Despite efforts by the local government to clamp down on extremist groups, Ukraine has become a hub for the global white supremacy movement.

As a smug-looking James Mason, an American neo-Nazi extremist, tells Mariana on camera: "They came back with some pretty glowing reports. I was delighted. Just delighted."

When prompted on whether "they" are Americans, Mason confirms with an evil smirk: "They were Americans, yes."

Rising racial tensions in America and increasing instability in the conflict between Russia and Ukraine create a fertile breeding ground for hate groups to fester and spread their poisonous spores in dark corners.

Jayjami: Thx. I love the Ukes even more now!

^ White supremacy enjoyer

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

Mickey has been crystal clear about his position. He is not a war mongering Bush/Binden neocon.

Come late spring and summer shit is gonna get real. This has been the winter leagues

Maybe things change in 2024. I think he’s gonna be disappointed then too but that’s another thread.
    The most likely scenario is another Russian offensive that stalls due to their incompetency. But if Russia does “win”, what is the occupation going to look like? It’s not going to be pretty. It’ll drain their coffers and deplete the moral of the Red Army. The Ukrainians ain’t going anywhere. They got time. I’d really like to know what Putin’s end game is.
    For our purposes this is about Crimea and the Russian military outpost at the southern tip which allows them to control the Black Sea … shipping lanes etc etc.

It is Crimea where the Ukraine body count gets real. It’s a frigging disaster in waiting. Putin will never surrender Crimea.

It’s the Ukraine Super Bowl. Coming this summer unless someone wants to offer a deal. Maybe if we are close to sending troops before the 2024 election maybe Binden pivots

I’ll find a Crimea strategy video if one exists if you actually care.

Gold
    Load Metric
    They are pushing for official war with Russia in order to silence dissent, which will then become illegal.

They curb freedom of speech during war?

Load Metric

"The Ukrainians ain't going anywhere." More than 20% of the Ukrainian population has fled Ukraine. There are 3 million Ukrainian refugees in, get this, Russia. Another 5 million spread across Europe. And they all say they will never go back to Ukraine. The population, once 27 million is now about 19 million. How many more will leave? Meanwhile Zelensky is now sending old men and boys to war. That's always a last ditch effort.

Most of the heavy industry is in Eastern Ukraine, along with 90% of the oil and 80% of the natural gas. The Russians are now in control of all of that. So they were fighting the Ukrainian Army and trying to preserve all that infrastructure at the same time. For all intents and purposes the Russians have annexed Eastern Ukraine and will never give it up.

In the south the Russians are just 75 miles from Odesa. If Odesa falls whats left of Ukraine will be completely cut off from the Black Sea. The Russians will probably take Odesa to protect Crimea.

Sanlimar is right. All hell will probably break out this summer when better weather conditions arrive. The Russians probably don't care about Kyiv but will probably lay siege to it to destroy the Zelensky government.

The Russians probably don't care much about territory west of Kyiv/Odesa as it is all agriculture. The real money is in eastern Ukraine. The Russians will probably stop when they take enough territory that bombs can't be lobbed into Russia.

Comments

OK2: Your numbers are a little off it seems but ratio wise it's pretty accurate I believe. Stop wasting your time on the educated idiot Jayjami and keep it rolling... (sorry, had to be said after it popped in my head)

Tellafriend:
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Gold
    Load Metric
    This needs to go viral among all soldiers in Ukraine and Russia.
    https://twitter.com/ricwe123/status/1636329300105347075

Let Bill Kristol, David Frum, David Rothkopt, and Lindsey Graham go to Ukraine and fight, they're accepting volunteers.

Load Metric
    let's get conscription started back up, we will quickly see how no one gives a shit about Ukraine.

Comments

OK2: Correct

mickeycrimm:

Load Metric
    Country… FYI I have posted regarding actually to you lol you may have missed my comment 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I think we're very close to that point too, Entropy. Since there is not one thing I can do about it I've decided on an early spring New England poker tour. I've been playing a lot in Salem, NH and now Foxwoods has finally begun to offer free rooms again so this week I'll be there a few days. Fuck it, right? I'm too old to re-enlist in the army and I don't think sending money to people running from bombs is necessarily a wise choice. Side note: I will not be playing in Boston at the Sanlamar described boondoggle at Encore Boston Harbor because of the $10 rake and because I generally hate that place for closing down what was a rival of Foxwoods pre pandemic. Oh, and the Foxwood bad beat might be up to 400k by now.
    Nothing any of us can do to change what is going to happen there. My wife's parents live ~200km from the Ukrainian border Liptovský Mikuláš rough translation Mountain Santa a resort region. I asked my wife to send them to Vienna 3 weeks ago her brother lives in Innsbruck AU or flight here to Canada. but they don't want to miss planting they're garden so they pass also pops is getting a hip replacement surgery next month. got to get those potatoes in the ground. we spent 20+ years under Russian occupation they are all pretty much despised by the older crowd 45 and up, younger people have no memory of this so they have different opinions and are softer stance on the Russians. when the Russians packed up there shit in 1989 and left the roads and rail lines were lined with people throwing rocks and rotten eggs at them every one of them were fucking assholes and treated Slovaks like lesser citizens and forced us to learn there stupid language and there ignorant education system. they are miserable people happy to fuck each other over when ever posable. there regard for human life is quite low and could care less if some one will live or die less hassle if dead...
    we offered our cabin to help refugees if needed. but most want to go to Hungary, Poland, Austria.

Putin is a unstable dictator, hopefully one of his own will put a bullet in his head soon.

Comments

country978: please keep posting
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Gold
    Load Metric

God King

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

"The Ukrainians ain't going anywhere." More than 20% of the Ukrainian population has fled Ukraine. There are 3 million Ukrainian refugees in, get this, Russia. Another 5 million spread across Europe. And they all say they will never go back to Ukraine. The population, once 27 million is now about 19 million. How many more will leave? Meanwhile Zelensky is now sending old men and boys to war. That's always a last ditch effort.

Most of the heavy industry is in Eastern Ukraine, along with 90% of the oil and 80% of the natural gas. The Russians are now in control of all of that. So they were fighting the Ukrainian Army and trying to preserve all that infrastructure at the same time. For all intents and purposes the Russians have annexed Eastern Ukraine and will never give it up.

In the south the Russians are just 75 miles from Odesa. If Odesa falls whats left of Ukraine will be completely cut off from the Black Sea. The Russians will probably take Odesa to protect Crimea.

Sanlimar is right. All hell will probably break out this summer when better weather conditions arrive. The Russians probably don't care about Kyiv but will probably lay siege to it to destroy the Zelensky government.

The Russians probably don't care much about territory west of Kyiv/Odesa as it is all agriculture. The real money is in eastern Ukraine. The Russians will probably stop when they take enough territory that bombs can't be lobbed into Russia.
    Please quote your sources. You are not the source of such statements obv. so who is it you are quoting?

You proceed to state all kinds of scenarios based on "the news" that you provide no link to.

Don't bother with sentences beginning with "The Russians will probably."

Gold
    Load Metric
    Country… FYI I have posted regarding actually to you lol you may have missed my comment ��

Nothing any of us can do to change what is going to happen there. My wife's parents live ~200km from the Ukrainian border Liptovský Mikuláš rough translation Mountain Santa a resort region. I asked my wife to send them to Vienna 3 weeks ago her brother lives in Innsbruck AU or flight here to Canada. but they don't want to miss planting they're garden so they pass also pops is getting a hip replacement surgery next month. got to get those potatoes in the ground. we spent 20+ years under Russian occupation they are all pretty much despised by the older crowd 45 and up, younger people have no memory of this so they have different opinions and are softer stance on the Russians. when the Russians packed up there shit in 1989 and left the roads and rail lines were lined with people throwing rocks and rotten eggs at them every one of them were fucking assholes and treated Slovaks like lesser citizens and forced us to learn there stupid language and there ignorant education system. they are miserable people happy to fuck each other over when ever posable. there regard for human life is quite low and could care less if some one will live or die less hassle if dead...
    we offered our cabin to help refugees if needed. but most want to go to Hungary, Poland, Austria.

Putin is a unstable dictator, hopefully one of his own will put a bullet in his head soon.
    Baron I would like to know how life has changed for you since this all began and what do you think is a likely scenario that might end hostilities? Also, do you Druff or anyone else know anything about Gimmick? He's from Finland and would be a person to provide some interesting context to the thread.

Comments

BCR: I believe he lives in Vancouver

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Country… FYI I have posted regarding actually to you lol you may have missed my comment ��
    Baron I would like to know how life has changed for you since this all began and what do you think is a likely scenario that might end hostilities? Also, do you Druff or anyone else know anything about Gimmick? He's from Finland and would be a person to provide some interesting context to the thread.
    I am not going to speak for anyone but if you know any history the Finns have serious issues with the Russians.
    The Finns and Swedes, after decades of "neutrality" have decided to join NATO because of Russian aggression against Ukraine

Any questions as to the illegitimacy of this war seem to be coming from America.
    America, where the political divide is so great sides are drawn over a communist nation's invasion
    of a democracy.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

I am not going to speak for anyone but if you know any history the Finns have serious issues with the Russians.
    The Finns and Swedes, after decades of "neutrality" have decided to join NATO because of Russian aggression against Ukraine

from AAny questions as to the illegitimacy of this war seem to be coming merica.
    America, where the political divide is so great sides are drawn over a communist nation's invasion
    of a democracy.
    Yes, I do know some of the history. That doesn't mean I wouldn't want to hear many points of view. Yours too. How do you see this playing out?

Gold
    Load Metric
    The comments are a glimmer of hope. Here's Hannity calling for an escalation after the drone incident, thx to Tucker FOX viewers aren't having it.

Idk how Hannity has more than 5 viewers, he's such a predictable shallow twit.

When you watch the MSM attack Tucker and now DeSantis, remember the overwhelming majority of Americans agree with Tucker.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

from AAny questions as to the illegitimacy of this war seem to be coming merica.
    of a democracy.
    Yes, I do know some of the history. That doesn't mean I wouldn't want to hear many points of view. Yours too. How do you see this playing out?
    How do I see it? That question boggles my mind?
    It's over. In no way does Russia succeed.
    Check out the list of nations taking that stance.

Only the extreme right parrots Russian propoganda and they
    do so as self serving tool.

Load Metric

Please quote your sources. You are not the source of such statements obv. so who is it you are quoting?

You proceed to state all kinds of scenarios based on "the news" that you provide no link to.

Don't bother with sentences beginning with "The Russians will probably."

Name:  Screenshot_20230317_181605.jpg
Views: 140
Size:  101.3 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Understand. The world is watching. There is no end run for Putin.
    It's another nail in the coffin. You (Putin) cannot win militarily and you will not win politically.
    Doors are closing.

Comments

OK2: LOL
    Last edited by limitles; 03-17-2023 at 04:38 PM.

Thread Information