Page 86 of 104 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,720 of 2080

Thread: ***OFFICIAL RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR*** thread

Load Metric

Comments

sah_24: holy shit you are gullable ... ghost of kiev lols

Gordman: Offset
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Gold
    Load Metric

Comments

sah_24: correct

Gordman: Yeah, everything that doesn't fit your narrative is fake news.
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Most interesting development in last year and you guys are clueless... could be witnessing history here. Looks like Wagner has had enough of Putin.
    Sure. Whatever. Russia will fail regardless. Putin has cemented his demise. This is incidental to Ukraine's task at hand.

Load Metric
    Name:  E14E812C-4DBB-4097-AB1C-BFC6F86AA28E.png
Views: 221
Size:  1.39 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Name:  E14E812C-4DBB-4097-AB1C-BFC6F86AA28E.png
Views: 221
Size:  1.39 MB
    Can anyone on this forum post a response that is not a twitter paste?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Can anyone on this forum post a response that is not a twitter paste?
    Name:  AA29FD46-331F-4D10-8222-E5DCDAD17A43.jpeg
Views: 227
Size:  64.9 KB

Load Metric
    Please ignore team retard. It does not know how retarded it really is .

To those of us sane individuals hq in Rostov just captured. Unclear to what degree Nukes could be compromised (unlikely hoepfully)
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Please ignore team retard. It does not know how retarded it really is .

To those of us sane individuals hq in Rostov just captured. Unclear to what degree Nukes could be compromised (unlikely hoepfully)
    A Russian military collapse may well be in play but
    does not alter the efforts of Ukraine.

Load Metric
    Prigozhin was born and raised in Leningrad (now Saint Petersburg) in the Soviet Union on 1 June 1961, to Violetta Prigozhina. His father died early, and so his mother supported him and his sick grandmother by working at a local hospital. His father and stepfather were of Jewish descent.

I mean, what are the odds!!

Comments

sah_24: Zing lols

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Most interesting development in last year and you guys are clueless... could be witnessing history here. Looks like Wagner has had enough of Putin.
    Sure. Whatever. Russia will fail regardless. Putin has cemented his demise. This is incidental to Ukraine's task at hand.
    Yup just like you thought Ukraine was winning etc, their counteroffensive was awesome etc lols ... you are so fucking dumb. Please find a rope and a sturdy place to tie off ASAP

Gold
    Load Metric
    That Wagner guy is strange, the US MSM's relationship with him is also strange. He'd say some crazy shit against Putin then next day be back to killing Ukranians.
    I just filed him away as a Baghdad Bob, I disregard everything he says.

Zelensky otoh I assume the opposite of everything he says. His latest claim freaked me out.
    He is warning that Russia may be planning to attack an occupied nuclear power plant to cause a radiation disaster.
    He's insisting other countries act pre-emptively to stop Russia.
    I take that to mean Ukraine is planning to attack the nuke plant and blame Russia.

Oddly enough he makes these claims right after Lindsey Graham and Blumenthal intro'd a bill that states if nuclear radiation enters any NATO country
    then that will trigger article five.

The Neocons in charge of US foreign policy have a mandate to eliminate a good chunk of the population of the USA and Europe aka NATO.
    That's why they've spent years and billions of US taxpayer money to get this war started, now they just need to get article 5.
    Just look at their statements, every single one of them nudges us toward ww3.

Nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care.
    https://twitter.com/mtracey/status/1672253576523964421
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Load Metric
    if this attempted and on going coup is real... i wonder how does the Wagner group with a supposed 25,000 soldiers survive ?? i mean ammo , rockets / tank busters ....

even food and water and etc...?? oh that's right the Pentagon just found an EXTRA $ 6 BILLION in an accounting error and automatically goes towards Ukraine....

Oooopssss i mean Wagner and the 25k personnel with tanks and armored vehicles....

Load Metric
    i wonder if the USA... oooopsss , did it again ....i mean Wagner will be purchasing military equipment from the Taliban that the USA conveniently left behind so it could be

" repurchased " on the black market.... hmmmm how did the Wagner group acquire all them American made Humvees for example...??

Load Metric
    Hopefully this guy doesn't stop with just killing the Russian defense minister.

A bullet to the head of Putin will end the war in the Ukraine.

Wagner Group leader Yevgeny Prigozhin accused of trying to stage coup as he claims to control parts of Russia’s military headquarters

https://nypost.com/2023/06/23/wagner...gainst-russia/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post

Yup just like you thought Ukraine was winning etc, their counteroffensive was awesome etc lols ... you are so fucking dumb. Please find a rope and a sturdy place to tie off ASAP
    If you know what quotation marks are then make use of them.
    It will drastically affect your little stories

Load Metric
    Russian state media reporting Putin leaving Moscow. Kremlin disputing this. Belarus and turkey reporting support for Putin but no action. China remains quiet.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post

Hey retard check my post history I barely post about Ukraine war or in this thread anymore which has evolved into a big circle jerk. This has very little to do with Ukraine anymore. We are looking at the greatest instability in Russia since 1991. You are not capable of understanding what implications Wagner turning on kremlin has for Russia. This is so much bigger than your Ukraine Russia circle jerk. It’s too early to even say whether this is a good thing even if you are on ukraines side. But this has huge implications for geopolitical relations and even stability of nukes long term.

Comments

Gordman: This

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Putin's got this. Watch him nip it in the bud with a couple of tactical nukes.

When things go wrong

Name:  E9CEED7E-56F4-4E15-A64F-41E3D98CAE9E.jpeg
Views: 185
Size:  47.7 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  6EAC3EC7-F3A9-4DCF-A6A2-C4466836A295.jpeg
Views: 173
Size:  844.3 KB

For those who care this guy
    has a live feed going on. Very good.
    He’s a Ukrainian pilot

https://www.youtube.com/live/J2ZfC3JmCp8?feature=share

Load Metric
    Yeah, Putin is on the run, but this guy is "bagdad bob".
    Where do you get your info?
    I USED TO assume the opposite of everything YOU say, you are just so ill informed its unreal.

"Nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care. "-WTF are you crying about, every new outlet is giving up to the minute updates.
    its not the real news' fault all the RW channels care about is Hunter Biden, and covering for Trump's crimes.

Putin accuses Wagner chief of stoking 'armed rebellion'

https://www.cnn.com/europe/live-news...-23/index.html

Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    That Wagner guy is strange, the US MSM's relationship with him is also strange. He'd say some crazy shit against Putin then next day be back to killing Ukranians.
    I just filed him away as a Baghdad Bob, I disregard everything he says.

Zelensky otoh I assume the opposite of everything he says. His latest claim freaked me out.
    He is warning that Russia may be planning to attack an occupied nuclear power plant to cause a radiation disaster.
    He's insisting other countries act pre-emptively to stop Russia.
    I take that to mean Ukraine is planning to attack the nuke plant and blame Russia.

Oddly enough he makes these claims right after Lindsey Graham and Blumenthal intro'd a bill that states if nuclear radiation enters any NATO country
    then that will trigger article five.

The Neocons in charge of US foreign policy have a mandate to eliminate a good chunk of the population of the USA and Europe aka NATO.
    That's why they've spent years and billions of US taxpayer money to get this war started, now they just need to get article 5.
    Just look at their statements, every single one of them nudges us toward ww3.

Nobody seems to notice, nobody seems to care.
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Thread Information