Page 44 of 103 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast

Thread: ***OFFICIAL RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR*** thread

Load Metric
    NEW: Some Biden officials privately express concern that rather than dissuade the Kremlin as intended, US sanctions have instead exacerbated inflation, worsened food insecurity and punished ordinary Russians more than Putin or his allies.

Hey but at least the grown-ups are in charge now!!

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    NEW: Some Biden officials privately express concern that rather than dissuade the Kremlin as intended, US sanctions have instead exacerbated inflation, worsened food insecurity and punished ordinary Russians more than Putin or his allies.

Nothing that another $1 billion of our tax dollars to Ukraine can't fix

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/06/15/b...iden-asia.html

And by fix, I mean we are so fucked

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeD View Post

If you hate $5 a gallon gasoline, just wait to you see $6!!

Gold
    Load Metric

I eagerly await the day gas drops down to $6 again…

Gold
    Load Metric
    ***REMEMBER*** The US Govt is offering HUGE CASH REWARDS for info on the location of assets belonging to the Oligarchs.
    Up to $ 5 million dollars!
    Seriously!

Where were we...

There's a 2014 article that's pretty heavy.

Load Metric
    BREAKING: Russia's ruble hits seven-year high against US Dollar.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    BREAKING: Russia's ruble hits seven-year high against US Dollar.

THANKS FOR THE UPDATE, DEVIDOV.

Comments

devidee: You’re welcome DJ_JimCramer
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    ***REMEMBER*** The US Govt is offering HUGE CASH REWARDS for info on the location of assets belonging to the Oligarchs.
    Seriously!

Where were we...

I thought Ukranians were Nazis?

Name:  AZOV.naziFlags1.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  16.4 KB

So your argument is that Israel is (not so secretly) supporting a Neo Nazi regime? I mean if that is your argument, that is fine. I just wanted to clarify.

Load Metric
    The level retardation in this thread has exceeded anything else I can think of on PFA.

It’s about oil. That’s it. That would be interesting enough for most with any connection to reality. Obviously, PFA has special needs.

Entropy and Davidee please give Druff your address so he can ship you a PFA hat. Wear it with pride. You’ve earned it.

Comments

MumblesBadly: And natural gas.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Seriously!

Where were we...

I thought Ukranians were Nazis?

Name:  AZOV.naziFlags1.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  16.4 KB

So your argument is that Israel is (not so secretly) supporting a Neo Nazi regime? I mean if that is your argument, that is fine. I just wanted to clarify.
    Pretty much, where have you been? Igor Kolanowski funded the creation of these supposed Nazi groups, it's not an argument it's a fact.

Load Metric
    Not sure why Putin doesn’t send this 3rd shithole back into the stone ages.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    The level retardation in this thread has exceeded anything else I can think of on PFA.

It’s about oil. That’s it. That would be interesting enough for most with any connection to reality. Obviously, PFA has special needs.

Entropy and Davidee please give Druff your address so he can ship you a PFA hat. Wear it with pride. You’ve earned it.
    [QUOTE=Sanlmar;1039946]The level retardation in this thread has exceeded anything else I can think of on PFA.

Sanlmar quickly as you can, snatch the pebble from my hand.

When you can take the pebble from my hand it will be time for you to learn the whole truth.
    Sorry
    At this late date I'm kind of surprised there's people still falling for the "it's about the oil" line.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Sanlmar quickly as you can, snatch the pebble from my hand.

When you can take the pebble from my hand it will be time for you to learn the whole truth.
    Sorry
    At this late date I'm kind of surprised there's people still falling for the "it's about the oil" line.
    Russia is an oil company posing as a nation. Putin is the CEO. Oil is literally the only thing they have to offer the world other than hockey goalies. They have a shit ton of oil but they are a nearly landlocked nation. Ukraine is about moving gas and oil to their customers. It’s a distribution issue. As a Russian business it is “make or break”.

As a trader, I am alert to the possibility that we might back off. This is a Black Swan event that we shorts and pessimists fear. I have read some posts on Bloomberg about tension between Austin, Blinken and Biden on the Ukraine issue.

We are either going to escalate or back off and leave the EU to twist in the wind. We will see.

Off to break bread with the Saudi’s. We can overlook almost anything cause as Cheney reminded us, it’s always about the oil.
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 06-23-2022 at 10:14 PM.

Load Metric
    Here’s another oil story pal.

Not a big golf guy but I’ve heard a lot of crying about LIV Golf.

We’ve been supplying $100’s of millions of weapons to Saudi Arabia for the slaughter in Yemen.

We care more about the morality surrounding golf than the bombing of civilians using US made jets.

Remember the Constitution and the War Powers Act? If you do you remember life before Bush/Cheney. That makes you old.

This has no shot.

Name:  F2DD838E-B8D2-45FC-BDCE-F6DEC1875F4E.jpeg
Views: 281
Size:  282.4 KB

Biden is headed over there with his Raytheon product catalog. Hope he doesn’t come back.

Load Metric

Raise you one dollar see you at seven

Gold
    Load Metric
    Oh shit there is indeed an oil angle.
    Look at the date on that article and tell me Putin isn't in on it.

The whole world is wondering what the fuck is Putin thinking, never even considering the most obvious answer. He's a traitor, a foreign asset.
    When they found out he had cancer boy they kicked their plan into high gear hence the rushed pullout from Afghanistan.
    Name:  Isr.PNG
Views: 269
Size:  1,012.2 KB Michael Dimerstain/GPO)

Israel and Europe will proceed with a natural gas pipeline that will carry Israeli gas to European customers, after the Israeli government ratified the agreement. Partner countries Greece and Cyprus have already approved the project. The Eastern Mediterranean, or EastMed, pipeline project will allow Israel to become a major energy exporter, while reducing European reliance on Russian energy supplies.

Israeli Minister of Energy Yuval Steinitz hailed the agreement, calling it in a news release, “another historic milestone in our efforts to transform the State of Israel into an exporter of energy – a process which will bring in tens of billions in revenues for the benefit of Israel and its citizens in the coming years.”

The project has been somewhat controversial in recent years, with Italy initially opposing it, but later signing on. Turkey and Libya, which are not part of the project, formed a separate economic agreement that the U.S. opposed, leading to U.S. spending on a regional framework to facilitate cooperation on energy issues between the U.S., Israel, Greece, and Cyprus.

The pipeline is expected to stretch approximately 1,200 miles over land and under water at a cost of roughly $6.8 billion, according to reports. The EastMed pipeline project won’t be the first time Israel will export natural gas. Earlier this year, the energy ministers from Israel and Egypt announced Israeli natural gas exports to Egypt.
    >https://www.zenger.news/2020/08/11/i...0the%20project.

I recco reading the rest, Unfuckingbelievable.
    FYI Geoffry Pyatte, that is the guy on the leaked phone call with Nuland

Fuck it, I hope people can cope with the truth about Putin.
    https://archive.org/details/johnny-g...vement-in-9-11

Gold
    Load Metric
    I am getting my information from the media, so giant caveat it could all be BS. But it appears the war is moving into a new, not so great phase, where Ukraine is using US provided weaponry to inflict serious damage on Russian forces, and Russia is responding by striking civilian targets with potential for mass civilian casualties. The most recent event is that a busy mall was hit in central Ukraine on top of Kiev getting bombed again.

I am not condoning Russia's actions, but it seems pretty predictable the US supplying Ukraine with advanced offensive weaponry would result in outcomes such as this. I dont really know what happens from here, but I cant imagine it is going to be good. Maybe Russia just gives up and packs its bags and leaves, Putin is overthrown or dies of cancer, and Ukraine "wins" and we all live happily ever after; but it doesn't seem like that is the most likely outcome.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I am getting my information from the media, so giant caveat it could all be BS. But it appears the war is moving into a new, not so great phase, where Ukraine is using US provided weaponry to inflict serious damage on Russian forces, and Russia is responding by striking civilian targets with potential for mass civilian casualties. The most recent event is that a busy mall was hit in central Ukraine on top of Kiev getting bombed again.

I am not condoning Russia's actions, but it seems pretty predictable the US supplying Ukraine with advanced offensive weaponry would result in outcomes such as this. I dont really know what happens from here, but I cant imagine it is going to be good. Maybe Russia just gives up and packs its bags and leaves, Putin is overthrown or dies of cancer, and Ukraine "wins" and we all live happily ever after; but it doesn't seem like that is the most likely outcome.

Oh they'll find war crimes alright since we were looking for them before the war. This is law!

The Eastern Mediterranean Security and Energy Partnership Act of 2019:

Lifts the prohibition on arms sales to the Republic of Cyprus;
    Authorizes the establishment of a United States-Eastern Mediterranean Energy Center to facilitate energy cooperation between the U.S., Israel, Greece, and Cyprus;
    Authorizes Foreign Military Financing (FMF) assistance for Greece;
    Authorizes International Military Education and Training (IMET) assistance for Greece and Cyprus.
    Requires the Administration to submit to Congress a strategy on enhanced security and energy cooperation with countries in the Eastern Mediterranean, as well as reports on malign activities by Russia and other countries in the region.

Context
    So last week Israel bombed the Damascus airport leaving the typical trail of death and destruction.
    Russia asked Israel for an explanation for these brutal and bloody attacks. They would be classified as war crimes for any country not above the law.

Fast forward to this week
    Name:  Eli.PNG
Views: 218
Size:  887.0 KB
    Eli Rosenbaum left the OSI under a cloud of suspicion over financial irregularities. He should fit in nicely in Ukraine, maybe the newest oligarch.

Oh they're going to find some war crimes alright..
    Unfuckingbelievable.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Fucking retard. You idiot. A sovereign nation is invaded. In your little backwater world could you imagine you and your neighbours backing down to similar aggression?

Would you not welcome help from anyone who felt similarly? Get your head out of your ass for a minute or two. There are no options. Understand?

Gold
    Load Metric
    This is an amusing video, he discusses the significance of the Israeli air strike in Syria etc etc

My next post is a must watch, an urgent warning to all Americans.

Thread Information