Page 1 of 103 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: ***OFFICIAL RUSSIA/UKRAINE WAR*** thread

Load Metric
    Not sure if you goys have heard anything about this but Russia is going to invade Ukraine today or maybe tomorrow. Or maybe the day after tomorrow.

Maybe.

Name:  A9272760-79B2-430B-9ACA-5C874E5DB90F.jpeg
Views: 2136
Size:  51.0 KB

(((pic completely unrelated)))

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by devidee View Post
    Not sure if you goys have heard anything about this but Russia is going to invade Ukraine today or maybe tomorrow. Or maybe the day after tomorrow.

Maybe.

Putin wanted to wait till Olympics were over but itll be interesting technically he can play the waiting game at the moment weather is still ideal as far as ground conditions. Maybe go through this charade of a meeting between Biden and Putin.

I will say this Putin has a legit beef over a potential membership of Ukraine in NATO. Its no different then when the USSR put nukes in Cuba. NATO has been expanding further East in decent fashion he has to draw the line somewhere.

Comments

devidee: Putin has “legit beef” rep

MumblesBadly: I actually agree woth

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

Maybe.

Putin wanted to wait till Olympics were over but itll be interesting technically he can play the waiting game at the moment weather is still ideal as far as ground conditions. Maybe go through this charade of a meeting between Biden and Putin.

I will say this Putin has a legit beef over a potential membership of Ukraine in NATO. Its no different then when the USSR put nukes in Cuba. NATO has been expanding further East in decent fashion he has to draw the line somewhere.
    Never mind what Ukraine wants right?

Don't mention Cuba. Ricky Ricardo is a poster here.
    Last edited by limitles; 02-21-2022 at 09:04 AM.

Load Metric
    Game on!

Putin orders ‘peacekeeping’ troops to separatist regions of Ukraine
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...raine-updates/
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Name:  074188F2-89F9-4A84-8072-BE2C4912E16A.jpeg
Views: 2085
Size:  38.4 KB

Oh, well since you’re demanding.

Load Metric
    this may not be as simple as the media would like us to believe

it seems there may be portions of the Ukraine that are in revolt/insurrection and have been pushing for independence since 2014...legit rebels seeking self-determination or Rus backed fifth columnists?
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Load Metric
    PAY ATTENTION TO THIS, NOT THE INFLATION, NOT THAT WE DIDN'T "ELIMINATE THE VIRUS" LIKE BIDEN PROMISED, NOT THAT THERE ARE NO JOBS, NOBODY WANTS TO WORK, NOT THAT ENERGY PRICES ARE SKY HIGH, NOT THAT WALTER SOBCHAK HASN'T POSTED IN 6 MONTHS, WORRY ABOUT A PROXY WAR WITH RUSSIA!

DOES THIS DISTRACT YOU? CIA WANTS TO

DO THEY HAVE WMD???

DRUFF???????

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post
    this may not be as simple as the media would like us to believe

it seems there may be portions of the Ukraine that are in revolt/insurrection and have been pushing for independence since 2014...legit rebels seeking self-determination or Rus backed fifth columnists?
    I've been following this for 8 or so years and yanno I don't think I've ever heard why those in East Ukraine want to join up with Russians.. or invade Russia.. or why Ukraine would ever commit genocide.. Aren't they all roughly the same religion/culture?

Now Putin has a history ...

And the answer to the OP is they've already invaded. They're entering these Republics that were basically abandoned by Ukraine. I'm not sure what would have happened it Ukraine would have entered these places and confronted the Russians directly early on? Probably just had a war sooner than later.

Load Metric
    Name:  3E779CCB-1912-4E0E-AFC1-44EBF552AA03.png
Views: 2049
Size:  187.4 KB

Load Metric
    I GUESS TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN PUPPET AND NOT BIDEN?

AM I CONFUSED, WALTER SOBCHAK CAN YOU HELP ME OUT?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    I GUESS TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN PUPPET AND NOT BIDEN?

AM I CONFUSED, WALTER SOBCHAK CAN YOU HELP ME OUT?
    the people who should be admitting you were right and paying respect have just gone away

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  3E779CCB-1912-4E0E-AFC1-44EBF552AA03.png
Views: 2049
Size:  187.4 KB
    So I can at least believe that there are separtists in Eastern Ukraine who literally find it worth fighting over. They may be unduly influenced by the Russian (state) media, but it seems likely they're legitimate.

Load Metric
    Name:  putin.jpg
Views: 1926
Size:  90.6 KB

Comments

mickeycrimm: Soppy Joe begging for anal sex
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    So Russia has invaded "Ukraine".

Well kinda of sort of.

Have any shots been fired yet?

Where are all the body bags?

Most importantly, have any minorities been harmed?

Think Russia forgot about the false flag operation the White House/MSM has been pushing the last couple of weeks. Putin got a little sloppy on this one.

Comments

The Boz:
    Tradition is a set of solutions for which we have forgotten the problems.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertstemple View Post
    Think Russia forgot about the false flag operation the White House/MSM has been pushing the last couple of weeks. Putin got a little sloppy on this one.
    Trump Praises Putin For Invading Ukraine's Breakaway Regions: 'This Is Genius'
    Putin certainly is crushing the game. Ukraine was relatively simple early on but now Biden and his dopey diplomatic staff have allowed this to develop into something that has become increasing complex through their involvement.

I believe Trump isn’t applauding the morality of the situation. Trump is tipping his hat in appreciation of Putin’s game.

The one play I don’t understand is Putin allowing the consequence of Germany now walking away from Nord Stream II certification testing. That’s just my failing.

We have years to see how this works out.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Here's what you need to know about Russia and Ukraine.
    . You need to watch it, Tuckers analysis is second to none.

And speaking of Jews, I was just reading Latvia has agreed to pay out $46 million in new Holocaust reparations.
    That's fine but has there every been a stronger case for reparations than for the Palestinians?

How about putting sanctions on Israel.

Comments

Sanlmar: Not usually a Tucker guy but nearly flawless

Load Metric
    Kamala is an imbecile. I’m not just disparaging her politics…. She is an imbecile. It is incredible to consider she is on the world stage.

In answer to my Nord Stream II question….. for now I will hold the belief that Putin is satisfied with simply disrupting the West in any way he can. He has succeeded.

Feb 4, 2022
    Gazprom and China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) have signed a new deal under which the Russian gas giant will deliver natural gas to China
    NatGas to China is a monster vs Germany and Nord Stream.

In a very short time the Russian/Chinese alliance has developed immensely.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Trump Praises Putin For Invading Ukraine's Breakaway Regions: 'This Is Genius'
    Putin certainly is crushing the game. Ukraine was relatively simple early on but now Biden and his dopey diplomatic staff have allowed this to develop into something that has become increasing complex through their involvement.

I believe Trump isn’t applauding the morality of the situation. Trump is tipping his hat in appreciation of Putin’s game.

The one play I don’t understand is Putin allowing the consequence of Germany now walking away from Nord Stream II certification testing. That’s just my failing.

We have years to see how this works out.
    Well if ya believe the paranoid cucks on Twatter you’d think the missile launch codes are only minutes away from being issued and blowing Up the whole world. Sure Putin wants to evoke nuclear Armageddon which would be just as destructive to his empire as it would to the West and honestly China as well. The only winners would be the Southern Hemisphere as the doldrums likely would stop nearly all fallout which would propagate over the Northern Hemisphere. Brazil and the Aussies would rule the world. Rolfmao it’s just stupid nobody’s launching nukes over Ukraine. (If not for the accord to get Ukraine to give up their nearly 2k warheads it never would’ve have even gotten this far with Russia camping out in Donbas)

Load Metric
    Only Angelina Jolie can save us.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Kamala is an imbecile. I’m not just disparaging her politics…. She is an imbecile. It is incredible to consider she is on the world stage.

In answer to my Nord Stream II question….. for now I will hold the belief that Putin is satisfied with simply disrupting the West in any way he can. He has succeeded.

Feb 4, 2022
    Gazprom and China National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) have signed a new deal under which the Russian gas giant will deliver natural gas to China
    NatGas to China is a monster vs Germany and Nord Stream.

In a very short time the Russian/Chinese alliance has developed immensely.
    New York Post Quote
    For those wondering why Joe Biden is soft on China, consider this never-before-reported revelation: The Biden family has done five deals in China totaling some $31 million arranged by individuals with direct ties to Chinese intelligence — some reaching the very top of China’s spy agency.

Indeed, every known deal that the Biden family enjoyed with Beijing was reached courtesy of individuals with spy ties. And Joe Biden personally benefited from his family’s foreign deals.

What are these deals? And who are the individuals who made them happen for the Bidens?

Here, then, are a few key facts about the Biden family’s $5 million-plus deals with individuals in bed with Chinese intelligence.
    Name:  Spy.JPG
Views: 1832
Size:  213.0 KB

So there's a chance Putin, Biden, Xi Xiping, Zelensky, the MSM and the entire Miltary Ind. Com are putting on a show in order to bilk US tax payers and their other schemes.
    I wonder how bad things will be if the dollar is dropped as the reserve currency.
    Name:  JINPING.gif
Views: 1895
Size:  2.35 MB

Thread Information