Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Now Jewdonk has crossed the legal line and has committed full blown Slander

Load Metric

Now Jewdonk has crossed the legal line and has committed full blown Slander

Marty in his latest posting on the frontpage of failsite.com has blatantly accused Todd of committing Tax Evasion both Federal and State. As the saying people love to say. Shit just got real because this is where Marty has completely crossed the line into having his ass sued for slander and harassment and making criminal accusations with zero basis in fact.
    Last edited by ftpjesus; 09-09-2012 at 08:19 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Marty in his latest posting on failsite.com has blatantly accused Todd of committing Tax Evasion. As the saying people love to say. Shit just got real because this is where Marty has completely crossed the line into having his ass sued for slander and harassment and making criminal accusations with zero basis in fact.
    I saw that but what is Druff gonna do? Sue him?

But yea this prob explains todays google attack on Marty.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokehead View Post
    Marty in his latest posting on failsite.com has blatantly accused Todd of committing Tax Evasion. As the saying people love to say. Shit just got real because this is where Marty has completely crossed the line into having his ass sued for slander and harassment and making criminal accusations with zero basis in fact.

What Druff can do is like he suggested seek legal remediation in the form of a cease and desist due to this form of harassment and that any such violations (especially something as egegious as this) would be subject to criminal contempt proceedings against Marty and land his ass in jail where he'd become some black dudes bitch. Since Marty loves the black cock on DD so much he can have some first hand when he's anally raped by some dude named Bubba or even his worst nightmare some Drug punk from MS13.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Just an FYI. Slander is spoken verbally. It isn't slander unless it is on for instance, radio. It isn't "fullblown" slander unless you are a drama queen.

It is libel. For fuck's sakes. They are both forms of defamation, a common tort law.

If i hear the word slander misused one more time I am going to pull my hair out. Dispensing legal opinions with just a scant understanding of the law or the system makes one look like a retard

***Fullblown libel suit prevention disclaimer***

I am not alleging you are a retard, I am merely stating my opinion on people in general that give out legal opinions and analyze the strength of the "violation" of a law that they don't know even the name of, much less the statute or case law. I do not have knowledge one way or the other as to whether you are an actual poo chunking retard or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by 408Mike View Post
    My mom has a few special requests actually, Vwls do you do any freelance work? For fun or at least pretty cheap? Mostly cutesy stuff with her horses and baby foal who is still a baby but a freaking huge one let me tell you.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Also LOL at contacting the IRS (federal) for a mild alleged abuse of the California state tax code. That report couldn't hit the trash can of any IRS agent fast enough. Even if it did, there are 1000 legal ways to get around that law. People who live and work in multiple states have a lot of leeway on these types of things.

I just don't understand why anyone would think the IRS gives a single shit about California. They don't even have the manpower to investigate crimes against them, much less some state agency. What's next? Druff isn't being honest on his property tax forms for local School District Taxing Authority? I'm sure that report will rocket up the IRS flagpole as well.

Serious LOL at dumbasses tonight. Thanks, guys.
    My mom has a few special requests actually, Vwls do you do any freelance work? For fun or at least pretty cheap? Mostly cutesy stuff with her horses and baby foal who is still a baby but a freaking huge one let me tell you.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLE-BOT View Post
    Also LOL at contacting the IRS (federal) for a mild alleged abuse of the California state tax code. That report couldn't hit the trash can of any IRS agent fast enough. Even if it did, there are 1000 legal ways to get around that law. People who live and work in multiple states have a lot of leeway on these types of things.
    I know nothing about tax law but that was my gut feeling too when I saw this. I think its just another thing to tilt Druff and I think it worked cuz of what we saw happening today with the google stuff.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    I didn't know you made a thread about this. Re-post from other thread.
    Ok I would like to say Marty has officially derailed himself and opened up to a monster slander lawsuit by Druff against him. Failpoker now has an article accusing Todd of committing tax evasion. At this point he's crossed the line and I expect Todd to take legal action as soon as tomorrow if at all possible.
    LOL. Very unlikely. Druff has quickly disputed any Marty charge but is quiet as mouse about the tax stuff. FTP -- even if Marty is wrong, after many years of Todd's posts trying to save 30 cents on a 10 dollar transaction at all costs -- would you be surprised Druff might not want a close inspection of his taxes?

Didn't Druff post about not liking the tip the other couple he was dining with gave, and taking some of the other couples tip?

If you think a guy like that wants his taxes examined, you are nuts.

PS. As a professional gambler even if you have done nothing wrong you don't want to be on an IRS watch list as it is hard to document wins and losses.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cokehead View Post

What Druff can do is like he suggested seek legal remediation in the form of a cease and desist due to this form of harassment and that any such violations (especially something as egegious as this) would be subject to criminal contempt proceedings against Marty and land his ass in jail where he'd become some black dudes bitch. Since Marty loves the black cock on DD so much he can have some first hand when he's anally raped by some dude named Bubba or even his worst nightmare some Drug punk from MS13.

PlEASE STOP DISCUSSING LEGAL OPTIONS AT ONCE. YOU ARE HURTING MY HEAD WITH YOUR STUPIDITY.

YOU HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF THE CRIME OF "CRIMINAL CONTEMPT", WHATSOEVER.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post
    PS. As a professional gambler even if you have done nothing wrong you don't want to be on an IRS watch list as it is hard to document wins and losses.
    No shit, I won 60k on stars about 5 yrs ago and I was almost shaking every time I went to the mailbox that an audit would come in. It never did but fuck I woulda flipped if I got it.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric

I just don't understand why anyone would think the IRS gives a single shit about California. They don't even have the manpower to investigate crimes against them, much less some state agency. What's next? Druff isn't being honest on his property tax forms for local School District Taxing Authority? I'm sure that report will rocket up the IRS flagpole as well.

Serious LOL at dumbasses tonight. Thanks, guys.
    I do agree with this. I had a boss who had his former partner dead to rights with tax and insurance fraud. He sent a very complete package to the IRS. It has been 5 years and the shithead partner has never been contacted. The IRS doesn't have the resources to nail a small business owner, even when given a blueprint of the crime.

Load Metric

PlEASE STOP DISCUSSING LEGAL OPTIONS AT ONCE. YOU ARE HURTING MY HEAD WITH YOUR STUPIDITY.

Ok Gamble Fuck what part is there to not understand. If you ignore a Judges order its considered contempt dickwad. The only time its CIVIL Contempt Vs Criminal contempt is if you fail to pay such things as child support and the like.. FUCK YOU and your oversized ego. You act so fucking high and mighty guess what asshole. Most lawyers who pass the boards are nothing but fucking leechs on society praying on other peoples misfortunes. Theres a reason why the saying goes what do you call 1000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean. A Good Fucking Start!! So where did you get your law degree from Mr Im vastly intellectually superior to you?? As for the inadvertant mixup between Slander and Libel it happens to us poor little common folks all the time so forgive us for not knowing the exact difference Mr High and mighty. Now go takea shit before your anal retentive head explodes..

And for the record asshole you know as well as I do what Marty posted amounts to a massive legal tort end of story! The little shitstain needs to be taught a vicious lesson once and for all..

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Ok Gamble Fuck what part is there to not understand. If you ignore a Judges order its considered contempt dickwad. The only time its CIVIL Contempt Vs Criminal contempt is if you fail to pay such things as child support and the like.. FUCK YOU and your oversized ego. You act so fucking high and mighty guess what asshole. Most lawyers who pass the boards are nothing but fucking leechs on society. Theres a reason why the saying goes what do you call 1000 lawyers at the bottom of the ocean. A Good Fucking Start!! So where did you get your law degree from Mr Im vastly intellectually superior to you?? As for the inadvertant mixup between Slander and Libel it happens to us poor little common folks all the time so forgive us for not knowing the exact difference Mr High and mighty. Now go takea shit before your anal retentive head explodes..

And for the record asshole you know as well as I do what Marty posted amounts to a massive legal tort end of story! The little shitstain needs to be taught a vicious lesson once and for all..
    Fuck did I enjoy reading that. +1

Load Metric
    Also LOL at contacting the IRS (federal) for a mild alleged abuse of the California state tax code.Serious LOL at dumbasses tonight. Thanks, guys.
    Keep laughing pal, i would say the federal government is very interested in weather or not every one pays there taxes big or small, probably selected on a random basis. not paying taxes is a very serous crime and even the sneakeyest get caught if they are on the wrong radar. and it is not about the cost of the audit its is more than a intimidation action imo i think that almost every one has a story of some one they know that got caught....

I have one, a frend who owned a small tshirt printing co. 1 employie most of the time they spent 2 months pouring through his books and stuff and another guy who is a interior decorator sole employie was audited and anily fucked by the government.

so be aware they are watching

YOU
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    So where did you get your law degree from Mr Im vastly intellectually superior to you??

My guesses Texas Tech or Texas A&M. He probably wishes it was Austin, Baylor or SMU. Letters from dad's friends couldn't get him that far.

FTP is right. THERE IS SO MUCH TORT IN THOSE MARTY QUOTES. You are fucked gamble.

SO MUCH LEGAL TORT
    CAN'T BE DISPUTED

SO MUCH LEGAL TORT
    CAN'T BE DISPUTED

SO MUCH LEGAL TORT
    CAN'T BE DISPUTED

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric

Last edited by bukowski72; 09-09-2012 at 09:20 PM.

Load Metric
    Name:  strawberry-tort.jpg
Views: 885
Size:  44.6 KB

Load Metric
    I like apple tort the best.

Load Metric
    I just ate that tort....and REFORMED it

Name:  Feces_de_can_(dog).jpg
Views: 1103
Size:  877.6 KB

*giggling*
    Load Metric
    Marty in his latest posting on the frontpage of failsite.com has blatantly accused Todd of committing Tax Evasion both Federal and State. As the saying people love to say. Shit just got real because this is where Marty has completely crossed the line into having his ass sued for slander and harassment and making criminal accusations with zero basis in fact.
    trust me, marty has nothing to lose, and its only going to get worse

and if druffs thinks retaliating is the best option...well think again, especially if marty is drunk/high as desperate men do desperate things

Thread Information