Ben Ross recorded himself being kicked out of Texas card room "Watauga Social Lounge", after he both called it a "rathole" and objected to what he believed was a hidden rake on the add-ons.

He was just two from the money in their tournament!

He claimed that they snuck a $12 rake onto the $60 add-on, in this $100 buyin tournament. He was two from the money, and also had 9 bounties collected for $25 each, which were $50 each, and guaranteed him $225. Instead, he was given his $100 buyin back, and refunded his membership fee. Texas card rooms charge a "membership fee" and cannot charge a rake, though they can charge a "seat fee". They masquerade as "social clubs" for legal purposes, and are unregulated. It is not clear if this addon rake was legal or illegal, by Texas law.

They put the add on rake back in the prize pool after Ben raised issue.

The final straw occurred when he called the place a "rat hole", at which point they ejected him.

I put this video together myself, by combining two which he posted on Facebook.

The first 4:40 is a live-recorded video being kicked out, and the remainder explains the whole story which led up to it.

I do not know Ben Ross, and cannot vouch for the story, but it does seem like the owner/manager wasn't disputing his version of events.