Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it unethical to stake a decent player who is honest, but has been racist/unstable in the past?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Great page for information

Name:  C6685A5A-41E5-41E6-8124-5C8C9F5A5F53.jpeg
Views: 443
Size:  98.9 KB

Indigenous Peoples

Learn about Indigenous Peoples in British Columbia and find maps of First Nations communities, treaty negotiations and more.

https://www.sac-isc.gc.ca/eng/110010.../1612465942223

Comments

The Boz: Great post.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Tony, this thread was made yesterday, so you easily found it while it's still relevant. I didn't inform you directly because I had assumed you were monitoring that Twitter thread by Bart, where I posted this link.

The biggest piece of advice I'd give you is just to watch what you say and write. I'm not going to debate any of your views with which I disagree, because tha'ts pointless. However, if you have any thoughts which are denigrating women or any particular race, don't post them. If you have any thoughts regarding how you'd like to burn a place down or see Democrats die, don't post them. Having bad thoughts and posting/saying them are two very different things. It's the latter which really turns certain people off to you.

I have always been in the "Tony is actually harmless" camp, which is why I stated that I supported Bart staking you.

It is actually admirable that you prefer to support yourself rather than get on SSI or some other form of assistance.

As Sanlmar said, everyone loves and underdog. If you were just a weird guy with Asperger's who was trying to make a living from poker, everyone would root for you -- even many on the left. It has been your lack of filter on social media (and sometimes in person) which has upset some people. You haven't upset me because I always try to look past the rhetoric and see the real person behind it.

Jennifer Newell isn't a bad person. I don't agree with any of her politics, and I think she judges people too quickly who think differently than she does, but overall she's an ethical person who is trying to do what she thinks is right. If she did have a hand in reporting you, it was because she was actually worried you were a danger to others. Clearly she doesn't like you, and you don't like her, and that's fine. However, I don't think she's doing this from a place of hatred, but rather just believes that you're a bad/dangerous person.

Anyway, I encourage you to accept the stake from Bart. In fact, seeing you play on stream might increase people's understanding of you, and maybe some of your critics will change their minds.
    Lol autism.

Do this guy a favor and ban him now, your recent history of hand holding these drooling lunatics has not been good, even when they're real-life friends.
    lol you're right but could you imagine how boring this place would be without these lunatics

Comments

dwai: fag

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Lol autism.

Do this guy a favor and ban him now, your recent history of hand holding these drooling lunatics has not been good, even when they're real-life friends.
    lol you're right but could you imagine how boring this place would be without these lunatics
    go back to not posting jimmyg_415

Load Metric
    A followup article on the Stanley Bigcharles killing. Merkel was acquitted of criminal charges but did receive a civil judgement.

I couldn't get it into one screenshot. You have to read the 1st column of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd screenshots then move back up to the 1st screenshot and read the 2nd column all the way down, etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 02-21-2022 at 11:55 PM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    nn

Load Metric
    n

Load Metric
    The Stanley William Bigcharles memorial on Find a Grave"

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/...iam-bigcharles

Load Metric
    In search of the parents of Stanley William Bigcharles I've been thrown a curveball by Canadian census records. Canada has a "92 year rule" on the release of census records. That means the latest Canadian census I have access to is 1921. That means the 1931 census won't be available until 2023, the 1941 census in 2033, and 1951 in 2043.

Stan Bigcharles was born in 1948. Normally, I would search census records for the area and time frame he was born to come up with candidates for his parents. I'm going to have to find a different route.

The United States has a 72 year rule. The 1950 census will be released this coming April. I currently have access to census records from 1790 to 1940.

The reason for the delay in releasing census information has to do with privacy and identity theft issues.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

go back to not posting jimmyg_415
    why are you booing me? I'm right

Comments

dwai: actually correct though

Load Metric
    This person is a candidate to be a relation of Tony Bigcharles. But not a direct ancestor. He was a little to young to be the father of Stanley Bigcharles and there is nothing in the obituary about having a son named Stanley. However, his father, Adam Bigcharles is named in the obit. That's a new lead.

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/...les-bigcharles

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    that case was pretty famous. Pete Peters the ex poker blogger whose a friend of lightning36 told me once years ago (before he blocked me for supporting Trump) that the case was required reading when he was going to law school. evidently a lot of people have heard of it.

without my mothers lawsuit, i wouldnt have got money when i turned 19 from the government of canada. she won $500 (in 1969 dollars) and it had turned into 1900 by the time i received it many years later. my share was 500 and hers was 2500.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    This person is a candidate to be a relation of Tony Bigcharles. But not a direct ancestor. He was a little to young to be the father of Stanley Bigcharles and there is nothing in the obituary about having a son named Stanley. However, his father, Adam Bigcharles is named in the obit. That's a new lead.

never heard of him. i have an uncle richard and an uncle don. uncle richard was there at the time he died. never been up to canada since age 1 to meet my relatives. my mother talks to a cousin heather bigcharles alot on her facebook. and i had an aunt Jean.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sevencard2003 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

never heard of him. i have an uncle richard and an uncle don. uncle richard was there at the time he died. never been up to canada since age 1 to meet my relatives. my mother talks to a cousin heather bigcharles alot on her facebook. and i had an aunt Jean.
    Your Uncle Don is a big clue. I've seen both Don and Donald Bigcharles in Canadians records. I'll have to backtrack and find those records again.

Load Metric
    The series of articles on the Stanley Bigcharles killing was published in several newspapers in British Columbia/Alberta. Here is the article on the judgement. See the 2nd screenshot for the completion of the first column. It looks like they made a mistake calling Tony the victim of the gunshot instead of his father:

Comments

country978: this is very kind mickey

Load Metric
    I think Les is steering Tony in the right direction. Tony is about 53 years old now. In another decade he is going to need benefits of some sort. I don't think Tony is going to get much coming from the United States. His First Nation status in Canada will likely do more for him. It's an option that Tony should explore.

Comments

country978: you and Les have been exceptional

Load Metric
    Someone who has helped Tony extensively in the past sent me a link last night to interment.net where a John Bigcharles and May Cossette are listed as the parents of Stanley William Bigcharles. Tony told us about two uncles Richard and Don. I found a Don Bigcharles in Blairmore, Alberta....and in the graveyard at Blairmore is a John Bigcharles (1904-1987). He looks to be Don's father and Tony's grandfather. More information later.

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    i think my grandmother on my fathers side who i never really knew, (i was close to the grandmother on my moms side) told my mother once that my dads father wasnt really the father she had married, but some other guy thats why his real father is unknown. the birth certificate i think is a lie of his. thats why theres no proof. my mom said she looked into if i could get benefits when i was a kid.

Load Metric
    i think my grandmother on my fathers side who i never really knew, (i was close to the grandmother on my moms side) told my mother once that my dads father wasnt really the father she had married, but some other guy thats why his real father is unknown. the birth certificate i think is a lie of his. thats why theres no proof. my mom said she looked into if i could get benefits when i was a kid.
    Tony, after 74 years how would anyone in Canada know that the person listed on the birth certificate was not the real father of Stanley William Bigcharles?

Comments

Kuntmissioner:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You've got an open ended straight flush draw in the BB, it's checked around to you and you're folding?

Load Metric
    In the 1921 Alberta Census a Joseph Bigcharles was recorded with his family. Son John Bigcharles is recorded here as a teenager. You can see their ages on the far right along with them all being born in Alberta. They were living in Edmonton, Alberta in 1921:
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 02-25-2022 at 04:56 PM.

Thread Information