Thread: Confession and advice

Bronze
    Load Metric

Confession and advice

My confession is that i lied when i said that i don't smoke weed. I don't purchase it but my roomate smokes it and shares with me frequently. My cousin just moved up from Florida and is now renting the 3rd room in our apartment so bills will be split 3 ways instead of 2. This will help tremendously. I am not asking for any donations from PFA as yall have been very generous in the past and thanks for that.

As far as advice goes i am wanting to start up a youtube cchannel as i have mentioned before as i spoke with a guy the other day who told me what he generates on a monthly basis. I would like PFA to be my home base for my channel i would take ideas from this group and make the videos based on ideas from here. I plan on making a introductry video and let the viewers decide what they want me to talk about. I plan on full transperacy on any money youtube pays me plus donations

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Strokeofluck2020 View Post
    My confession is that i lied when i said that i don't smoke weed. I don't purchase it but my roomate smokes it and shares with me frequently. My cousin just moved up from Florida and is now renting the 3rd room in our apartment so bills will be split 3 ways instead of 2. This will help tremendously. I am not asking for any donations from PFA as yall have been very generous in the past and thanks for that.

As far as advice goes i am wanting to start up a youtube cchannel as i have mentioned before as i spoke with a guy the other day who told me what he generates on a monthly basis. I would like PFA to be my home base for my channel i would take ideas from this group and make the videos based on ideas from here. I plan on making a introductry video and let the viewers decide what they want me to talk about. I plan on full transperacy on any money youtube pays me plus donations

Gold
    Load Metric

1st UGA I was happy for you when the dogs won. Hope you and your boy had a nice time together. Why would you lie about smoking weed or think anyone cares either way? Is it because you're deep in the confederacy where they've not come around on it just yet and throw people in jail? Here in the north it was de-criminilized something like 15 years ago. Last night I went to the store, bought an 8th and a pre-roll for the 5 minute drive home. Even got a veterans discount. Cops can't and don't care to do a thing about it. Its not a harmless drug but its way less harmful than alcohol and definitely useful in the medicinal sense. Smoke up, dude.

As for the youtube show I don't watch many shows this way so it would have to be something very funny. How about you do a live show in an Athens Wal-Mart, load up a bag of whatever you want and walk out? You could promote it as something to highlight the differences between yankee and rebel law enforcement.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    No i lied about smoking weed because i didn't want the people who were donating money to think that was what i would spend it on. Yes we are in the bible belt and it is frowned upon but they no longer take you to jail for simple possession which is anything under a ounce. I really enjoyed watching the game with my son as we finally beat his team.

Gold
    Load Metric
    No i lied about smoking weed because i didn't want the people who were donating money to think that was what i would spend it on. Yes we are in the bible belt and it is frowned upon but they no longer take you to jail for simple possession which is anything under a ounce. I really enjoyed watching the game with my son as we finally beat his team.
    I used to mail dispensary products to a friend in North Carolina at retail price. I get vets and medical discount so it worked out quite nicely for a minute. The po po might not take you off to jail but they'd still take your shit, right? I don't like there to be unnecessary restrictions on my weed smoking. I suppose if I need to use a dab pen for a short time its ok. Anything prohibitive is unacceptable. I love the south now and I didn't always but y'all need to get with the times on this.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

As for the youtube show I don't watch many shows this way so it would have to be something very funny. How about you do a live show in an Athens Wal-Mart, load up a bag of whatever you want and ride your rascal out. You could promote it as something to highlight the differences between yankee and rebel law enforcement.
    FYP
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Are you issuing refunds to everyone who donated?

Comments

Pablo:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Stay off the dope. Everyone knows it's a gateway drug

Load Metric

A bit of advice would be to stop lying.

Comments

The Boz: Don’t know the guy or his situation, but always good advice to anyone. Seems simple.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric

Load Metric
    PAGING BOTTOMSET
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric

Is your real name Christopher Mitchell?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    No my real name is Shawn Parks

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I used to mail dispensary products to a friend in North Carolina at retail price. I get vets and medical discount so it worked out quite nicely for a minute. The po po might not take you off to jail but they'd still take your shit, right? I don't like there to be unnecessary restrictions on my weed smoking. I suppose if I need to use a dab pen for a short time its ok. Anything prohibitive is unacceptable. I love the south now and I didn't always but y'all need to get with the times on this.
    My nephew sends me a package every month from California vacuum sealed in a can of coffee. The police did not take my weed when i got caught smoking a bowl the other day just asked me to be more discreet.

Load Metric

My nephew sends me a package every month from California vacuum sealed in a can of coffee. The police did not take my weed when i got caught smoking a bowl the other day just asked me to be more discreet.
    You didn’t try to run away?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    You didn’t try to run away?
    White boy confirmed

Comments

The Boz: OD walking confirmed

1marley1: Bitch boz confirmed

Load Metric

I guess until you lose your full body use, you will not learn.

Comments

The Boz:
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post

I guess until you lose your full body use, you will not learn.
    A beam of vaccinated light and god fearing warmth emanates with ever word.

Comments

The Boz: Junkie said what?

splitthis: Dummy

1marley1: Split so stupid

Thread Information