Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Occupation Ottawa feb 4th weekend

Load Metric
    live video of counter protesters so far pretty calm.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

LOL @ WEARING MASKS OUTSIDE(PERIOD)

pure theater to show people what side you're on.

LOL CANADIANS CALLING PEOPLE FIGHTING FOR THEIR FREEDOM FASCISTS

O CHINADA!

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    I think mask mandates, mandatory vaccines and COVID hysteria are all retarded but blocking roads and honking your horn 24/7 is extremely obnoxious and I wouldn't care if some Ottowan started shooting these hick retards with an AR15

Comments

dwai: maybe they should burn down some targets and loot some high end purse stores instead

Load Metric

so this streamer has just been fired live on air if anyone is watching. Can't time stamp it yet as video is ongoing but happened about ten mins ago if you rewind
    Last edited by BetCheckBet; 02-05-2022 at 01:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Lost in a lot of this was the REALLY shady negative checkoff scam which Gofiundme was trying to pull.

When they decided to end the truckers Gofundme, the initial plan was to have people fill out a form to get refunded. Anyone who didn't fill it out by February 19th would have their money confiscated and donated to "charities" of Gofundme's choosing.

Yeah right.

Fortunately there was objection to this bullshit, as it was clear Gofundme was purposely giving a very short time to request a refund, and then appropriating it for their own use, steering the funds toward these unknown "charities".

After some states threatened to investigate Gofundme over this scam, suddenly Gofundme backed down and said they'd process automatic refunds for everyone. Why didn't they do this in the first place?

https://deadline.com/2022/02/ron-des...wn-1234927300/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Lost in a lot of this was the REALLY shady negative checkoff scam which Gofiundme was trying to pull.

When they decided to end the truckers Gofundme, the initial plan was to have people fill out a form to get refunded. Anyone who didn't fill it out by February 19th would have their money confiscated and donated to "charities" of Gofundme's choosing.

Yeah right.

Fortunately there was objection to this bullshit, as it was clear Gofundme was purposely giving a very short time to request a refund, and then appropriating it for their own use, steering the funds toward these unknown "charities".

After some states threatened to investigate Gofundme over this scam, suddenly Gofundme backed down and said they'd process automatic refunds for everyone. Why didn't they do this in the first place?

Name:  Screenshot_20220205-140546_Reddit.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  400.5 KB

Comments

herbertstemple:

Load Metric

Yeah right.

GoFundMe takes 5% of money raised so they have plenty of incentive not to refund but divert the money elsewhere. When red states Attorney Generals yelled "That's fraud! We're investigating!" GFM changed their tune.

GFM is massively corrupt. Their pretext is police reported violence in Ottawa. You know damn well the MSM would love and actively pursue acts of violence by right wingers. So where is the video footage of violence or property damage? So far I haven't seen any.

And GFM had no problem raising money for BLM rioters and money to bail criminals out of jail that burned and looted properties.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    one of the most truly precious things about team retard, is they will grift, fuck it all up, then literally tell on themselves because all they really want is to be victims so they can blame someone else for their incompetence:

https://www.nationalobserver.com/202...n-manipulation

Comments

dwai: you are terrible
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    so funny watching the news this morning they are referencing gofundme saying they did there due diligence and found the truckers were supporting extreme behaviour and thankfully did NOT give them there money, what a crock of bullshit. but BLM did what??? and still got there money no sweat and controllers proceeded to keep the loot for them selves.

Comments

dwai: MSM is in charge of dividing us
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    so funny watching the news this morning they are referencing gofundme saying they did there due diligence and found the truckers were supporting extreme behaviour and thankfully did NOT give them there money, what a crock of bullshit. but BLM did what??? and still got there money no sweat and controllers proceeded to keep the loot for them selves.

obviously they've been lying to keep people separated, if only people would realize this and join together to fight tyranny, Trudeau is already scared as fuck, imagine if everyone was on board. things would change fast or he'd be hanging from the gallows

Load Metric
    Here's another perspective from one of the protesters:

Load Metric

Yeah right.

I don;t think you understand how serious is. Right now there are discussions about sending is the military to deal with this. It's costing Ottawa police alone 1 million dollars a day and at least another 1million a day to all the business and services that have been forced to close. There is a 10 million dollar class action lawsuit currently before the courts against the organizers. If gofundme is tied to this at all they open themselves up to huge liability in civil suits (which they will almost certainly lose) and although unlikely even serious criminal liability. And yes city of Ottawa has been threatening gofundme since the truckers took over the downtown.

But yes the refund process was certainly slimy and gofund me has always been an opportunistic company praying on charities and goodwill. But anyone who's in the fundraising business also knows how much money there is in it now.

Load Metric
    So counter protest got only a few hundred people yesterday. Not surprising given that all the major players pulled out at the last minute for safety concerns. Here's an interesting take on the infighting on the left. Granted it's published on a marxist website....

https://marxist.ca/article/deliberat...racy-of-labour

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: counter protests are ripe with scared baby's requirements are minimum 3 masks and 3 shots. rep

Load Metric

Yeah right.

I don;t think you understand how serious is. Right now there are discussions about sending is the military to deal with this. It's costing Ottawa police alone 1 million dollars a day and at least another 1million a day to all the business and services that have been forced to close. There is a 10 million dollar class action lawsuit currently before the courts against the organizers. If gofundme is tied to this at all they open themselves up to huge liability in civil suits (which they will almost certainly lose) and although unlikely even serious criminal liability.

But yes the refund process was certainly slimy and gofund me has always been an opportunistic company praying on charities and goodwill. But anyone who's in the fundraising business also knows how much money there is in it now.
    continue hiding under your bed while your country is being overtaken by left wing power hungry commies. I was unfortunately forced to live my youth in a communist society and its starting to look a bit familiar here. a bunch of government boot lickers pretending they believe there bullshit so they can be in favour of the persons in power, these are the most untrustworthy people willing to turn there friends and neighbours in so they can be hanging with the popular kids. anyone who thinks the Canadian government is honest and looking out for our best interests should notice there track record for corruption and dishonesty, it is well known that Treadeau is guilty of both.

Comments

dwai:

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Your not as brainwashed as BetCheckBet, Simpdog and Les 3 HUMONGOUS Castro fanboys !
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric

I don;t think you understand how serious is. Right now there are discussions about sending is the military to deal with this. It's costing Ottawa police alone 1 million dollars a day and at least another 1million a day to all the business and services that have been forced to close. There is a 10 million dollar class action lawsuit currently before the courts against the organizers. If gofundme is tied to this at all they open themselves up to huge liability in civil suits (which they will almost certainly lose) and although unlikely even serious criminal liability.

continue hiding under your bed while your country is being overtaken by left wing power hungry commies. I was unfortunately forced to live my youth in a communist society and its starting to look a bit familiar here. a bunch of government boot lickers pretending they believe there bullshit so they can be in favour of the persons in power, these are the most untrustworthy people willing to turn there friends and neighbours in so they can be hanging with the popular kids. anyone who thinks the Canadian government is honest and looking out for our best interests should notice there track record for corruption and dishonesty, it is well known that Treadeau is guilty of both.
    It's Ottawa citizens who are asking for military not the federal government. I mean when they are blocking access for a 4 year old boys brain cancer treatment you know your protest has failed. And again people keep calling out Trudeau but it's the provincial governments who are in charge of this shit. Trudeau really can;t do anything just like how Biden can;t tell desantis how to run Florida.

Comments

dwai: fuck off faggot

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Go back to you're MrV avatar you weren't nearly as awful LOL.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

It's Ottawa citizens who are asking for military not the federal government. I mean when they are blocking access for a 4 year old boys brain cancer treatment you know your protest has failed. And again people keep calling out Trudeau but it's the provincial governments who are in charge of this shit. Trudeau really can;t do anything just like how Biden can;t tell desantis how to run Florida.

SO NO MILITARY THEN?

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: there busy trying to figure out how there masks work
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric

lol so full of shit.... everyone in Canada one knows 90% of people in ottawa are federal government employees. you are as bad as the news spewing this bull shit. as i said hide under your bed triple masked until the government tells you its safe in sayyyyy 20 yrs by then you will have given up your rights to most every thing. go fish around your wife's drawers and see if you can locate your balls so you may be able to stand up for your family's future.
    the federal government controls the RCMP and all Borders not the province's also you should know that if the provences don't play ball with the feds their funding will be pulled and leader intern will loose there positions and destabilize opposition parties which has already happened .

Comments

dwai: roasted

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: He's a far left pussy !

herbertstemple:
    Last edited by Baron Von Strucker; 02-06-2022 at 09:58 AM.
    all hail Hydra

Load Metric

lol so full of shit.... everyone in Canada one knows 90% of people in ottawa are federal government employees. you are as bad as the news spewing this bull shit. as i said hide under your bed triple masked until the government tells you its safe in sayyyyy 20 yrs by then you will have given up your rights to most every thing. go fish around your wife's drawers and see if you can locate your balls so you may be able to stand up for your family's future.
    the federal government controls the RCMP and all Borders not the province's also you should know that if the provences don't play ball with the feds their funding will be pulled and leader intern will loose there positions and destabilize opposition parties which has already happened .
    18 percent of Ottawa works for Federal government but please continue your flaming and living in your own deluded world with made up statistics.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

love it leave it....sounds familiar doesn't it?

What 's your stance on global warming. Are you in with the truckers there as well?

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: les is god
    Last edited by limitles; 02-06-2022 at 10:51 AM.

Thread Information