Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Occupation Ottawa feb 4th weekend

Load Metric
    Also….. convoy donations totally public and givesendgo hacked

https://m.imgur.com/V9W4U9X

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post

I got down around the outside of it. Honestly I got way too drunk and it was too cold. I was in the sommerset ave area which surprisingly had a lot of vehicles parked there and people walking around. But it was not the protest. I was surprised the beer store I hit up was not more busy with people. Most business and stuff have closed because of protests or don’t allow people inside. For instance I hit up Tim hortons for lunch but they wouldn’t let anybody stay inside or even use the washrooms.

With announcements coming today I imagine the protesters will slowly leave. I just heard vaccine passports are being removed very soon and even regulations for international travel are being loosened.

It’s also unclear to what extent protesters caused these changes as they were already in the way but very likely it sped up some of these decisions

IMO protests didn't change anything. The restrictions were being gradually loosened and they likely sped it up due to new information + the other provinces releasing their expedited plans.

Doug has been slow to act the whole pandemic, nothing new here.
    Hes the brother of the now deceased crackhead brother and former Toronto Mayor no surprise there..

Comments

simpdog: Rob was definitely more exciting

Load Metric

They dox the bigge donors at end of video

Also the entire donor list is already publicly available.
    Last edited by BetCheckBet; 02-14-2022 at 08:21 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Yeah funny. Blocking a road of any importance while protesting in Canada gets you an arrest for mischief if you refuse to move along. Blockade of in international border gets you in trouble. Perma-ban from entering the States. Some may see this as a blessing, others no so much, and add a nice hefty fine on top of it for your troubles. Doubtful anyone gets more than a few days in jail but hard to say.
    Yeah banning entering the states a hundred thousand truckers. Thatll work out well. Who the fucks gonna delivery shit dumbass?? You ban all of them then nobodies bringing shit across the border.. JFC youre a rube Les
    What are you sniffing? You are so far out it's not worth talking to you.
    100,000 Canadian truckers? Where does that figure come from other than from your pea head?

"Canada's largest trucking company is virtually untouched by the vaccine mandate for truckers crossing the U.S.-Canada border, says TFI International Inc. chairman and CEO Alain Bedard.

"Vaccination at TFI is not an issue at all," he told analysts on a conference call Tuesday.
    "We have a few drivers that still say no, but what we do with them is we just keep them in Canada," he said. It's a strategy adopted by several large transport outfits but less available to smaller ones."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/tfi-earnings-1.6344123

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: JFC your so fucking drunk Leslie you replied to your own post you dipshit mentally crippled leftist prick

1marley1: Ryback so drunk he can’t even read good

MumblesBadly: Factcheck the righttard rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Yeah banning entering the states a hundred thousand truckers. Thatll work out well. Who the fucks gonna delivery shit dumbass?? You ban all of them then nobodies bringing shit across the border.. JFC youre a rube Les
    What are you sniffing? You are so far out it's not worth talking to you.
    100,000 Canadian truckers? Where does that figure come from other than your pea head?

You do realize that these measures have been in place for a significant amount of time. The non vaxer's have been going nowhere.
    Get that?
    "Canada's largest trucking company is virtually untouched by the vaccine mandate for truckers crossing the U.S.-Canada border, says TFI International Inc. chairman and CEO Alain Bedard.

"Vaccination at TFI is not an issue at all," he told analysts on a conference call Tuesday.
    "We have a few drivers that still say no, but what we do with them is we just keep them in Canada," he said. It's a strategy adopted by several large transport outfits but less available to smaller ones."

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/tfi-earnings-1.6344123

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: First signs your developing some brain pickling there Leslie.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gimmick View Post

Spending a whole minute googling things, it appears that 10/10 Jewish senators are either Democrats or Independent (Sanders). For the house reps the numbers are 25/27. I'm sure it's just a coincidence.

Of the 3 things i bolded how is the middle one true, if the last statement is true? I understand you don't do logic, but maybe try thinking about this slightly longer than it takes to type your reply.
    What is the average age of these Jewish Senators? The old Democratic guard was disproportionately Jewish. The younger group coming in is increasingly antisemitic. It will be very interesting to see how things play out in the next 10 years when most of the Jews are gone and replaced by antisemites.
    I don't care enough to look that up, since I'm not the tard claiming "the left" is anti-semitic.

Literally nothing to indicate Democrats are voting less Jews in. Of the house reps i think 9ish got elected/reelected in the last 3 years.

35/37 Jewish senators or house reps are Democrats or Independent (and voting with Dems). Do those numbers seem close to you?

Load Metric
    Won't somebody please think of the Jews...

Name:  PF_01.04.21_faith.on_.the_.hill-6.png
Views: 214
Size:  988.9 KB

...also in the latest congress 2 of the missing seats went to the Jews. It most really suck to be more than 3x overrepresented compared to population share.

Comments

devidee: Now do banking, finance, academia, media, social media, entertainment, etc

Load Metric
    posted this a few weeks back but somehow my thread has been hijacked so much it's relevant here. The younger the jew the more liberal. Also quite clear from below white evangelicals are the republican party.

Name:  PF_05.11.21_jewish.americans-08-1.png
Views: 196
Size:  242.4 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I don't know how this turned into a discussion of the representation of Jews in government, because that was never my point.

I'm very aware that most Jews are Democrats, and that most Jewish politicians are also Democrats.

That doesn't mean that the left isn't becoming increasingly anti-Semitic. It just means that Jews themselves are (and have always been) more liberal politically in the US.

A high percentage of anti-Semitism on college campuses comes from the left. Last year, CNN did an article on this exact issue, except being CNN, they had to "both sides" it, so to not blame their own party for the matter. However, laughably they were unable to come up with even a single detailed account of right-wing anti-Semitism on campuses, while they had plenty of detail involving left-involving incidents.

Support for Israel is overwhelmingly greater on the right. Hatred for Jews/Israel sits on the fringes of the Republican Party nowadays. Democrats have mainstreamed it, especially via wide support of politicians such as Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Cori Bush. Democrats just have to wink-wink-nudge-nudge their anti-Semitism these days, with remarks like, "Nothing against Jewish people, we just don't approve of Israel's oppression of the Palestinian people". Then, when one of their superstar anti-Semitic Congresswomen makes an oopsy and says something outright against Jews, they feign temproary disapproval, and life goes back to normal shortly thereafter.

Being a Jew in the Democratic Party means that you speak a lot about the terrible bogeyman of white supremacy, occasionally bash the Israeli government "for their policies only", and keep your mouth shut about the rising anti-Semitism in your ranks.

Comments

MumblesBadly: You can support the right for Israel to exist and be protected while also be against the stealing of land from non-Jewish residents in the Occupied Territory.

Load Metric
    Name:  16D9A0D8-774A-432B-944D-D591D7FE0834.jpeg
Views: 182
Size:  66.6 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Emergencies Measures Act invoked, meaning no pussy footing around with city police.

Applies to all provinces but specifically targets areas in need such as the Ambassador bridge or any other important thoroughfare.

God save the Queen

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

New Zealand and Australia are finding out that all their long term lockdowns did was delay the inevitable. They will still be having major problems when we are long past covid.
    Worldwide mortality rates per 100 thousand. 186 countries

U.S. 18th
    Canada 80th
    Finland 109th
    Australia 130th
    New Zealand 182

Yeah, sure, its low now in Australia and New Zealand because they have all their people under house arrest. The only way they will remain at 130 and 182 is if they continue to lockdown their people. But some day the people are going to get tired of it and revolt. Once that occurs they will go to the top of the list for covid deaths because the U.S. and others will have run out of people to infect by then.

The current Australia and New Zealand lockdowns cannot stop the virus from eventually spreading like wildfire.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Entire donor list. Michael Flynn on there haha

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...TF0/edit#gid=0

map of donors addresses

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrI...NjMzgzNjgxYSJ9

Comments

dwai: why is this funny to you loser

gimmick:

DJ_Chaps: COUNTYER REPS ARE FOR SIMP FAGS

1marley1: Chaps admits to being a simp rep

mickeycrimm: 1marley1 is sloppy joe's bitch
    Last edited by BetCheckBet; 02-14-2022 at 05:49 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Entire donor list. Michael Flynn on there haha

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...TF0/edit#gid=0

map of donors addresses

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrI...NjMzgzNjgxYSJ9
    druff ban for doxxing please

Load Metric
    Dwai are you on the list?

Hacking sucks and is just as illegal as the occupation or border blocking.

It does help prove how many donors were not even Canadian.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I don't know how this turned into a discussion of the representation of Jews in government, because that was never my point.

I'm very aware that most Jews are Democrats, and that most Jewish politicians are also Democrats.

That doesn't mean that the left isn't becoming increasingly anti-Semitic. It just means that Jews themselves are (and have always been) more liberal politically in the US.

A high percentage of anti-Semitism on college campuses comes from the left. Last year, CNN did an article on this exact issue, except being CNN, they had to "both sides" it, so to not blame their own party for the matter. However, laughably they were unable to come up with even a single detailed account of right-wing anti-Semitism on campuses, while they had plenty of detail involving left-involving incidents.

Support for Israel is overwhelmingly greater on the right. Hatred for Jews/Israel sits on the fringes of the Republican Party nowadays. Democrats have mainstreamed it, especially via wide support of politicians such as Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, and Cori Bush. Democrats just have to wink-wink-nudge-nudge their anti-Semitism these days, with remarks like, "Nothing against Jewish people, we just don't approve of Israel's oppression of the Palestinian people". Then, when one of their superstar anti-Semitic Congresswomen makes an oopsy and says something outright against Jews, they feign temproary disapproval, and life goes back to normal shortly thereafter.

Being a Jew in the Democratic Party means that you speak a lot about the terrible bogeyman of white supremacy, occasionally bash the Israeli government "for their policies only", and keep your mouth shut about the rising anti-Semitism in your ranks.
    Oh stop, Tlaib's a sweetheart.

One for the ages.

Load Metric
    Jimmy get with the program.

Most of the anti-Semitic hate comes from the left these days.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

MumblesBadly: It’s probably just a misunderstanding

Load Metric
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    When the working man goes up against big left wing government, he will be crushed every time. Then he is expected to smile, go back to work and pretend that nothing happened.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric

I think its a requirement to be a self loathing jew if your a Democrat Jewish politican.. You have to essentially kiss the ring of the anti semitic pro hamas assholes otherwise your in trouble.. Its alot like the blacks who continue to vote for the same liberal bullshit despite the Dems pretending to care when in fact theyre perfectly happy letting black on black crime go unchecked and destroy the black families in this country.

Thread Information