Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tik tok star Sienna Mae Gomez accused of sexual assault.

Silver
    Load Metric

Tik tok star Sienna Mae Gomez accused of sexual assault.

George Carlin had a bit about hot female teachers who were
    Caught having sex with their underage students. He said he was tired of hearing these kids being called victims, he called them lucky bastards.

This story strikes that same vein with me. As a guy I just simply can’t relate to the guy making the accusations against her. Imagine being the poor bastard that had to suffer from having this cute girl get naked and come on to him. Maybe he just hasn’t come out of the closet yet.

Name:  3473AC19-734B-40AD-AEB4-95DFCE19F9DE.jpeg
Views: 506
Size:  2.14 MB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    lol young cucks

Did he really just make a 17 minute video about a girl sexually harassing him?

Maybe he's secretly gay and that's why the come-ons bothered him so much.

Comments

jsearles22: Terrible

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    lol young cucks

I think you are right he must be still in the closet. He practically cries when describing how she stripped naked and straddled him or when she would climb into his bed and put her hand down his pants. The only thing he should be upset about is that she didn’t finish the job.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post
    lol young cucks

I think you are right he must be still in the closet. He practically cries when describing how she stripped naked and straddled him or when she would climb into his bed and put her hand down his pants. The only thing he should be upset about is that she didn’t finish the job.
    this is rape buddy, just because it's a girl doing it doesn't make it right.

no wonder this guy was scared to come forward, would you say the same about some creep guy groping a passed out woman?

tight site druff, rape survivor shaming

Sad!

Comments

herbertstemple: rape rep.

country978: its hard to argue with this point even if the girl is super hot. We cant have double standards just because its a girl and shes pretty. If the guy is gay and doesnt want to be touched by a woman how is it not assault?

jsearles22: Druff okay with rape

Load Metric
    So... I watched this video. It took all of 2 seconds to realize that this dude is a Fudgepacker.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Diamond
    Load Metric
    Id fuck them both. Her first

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not a big fan of the thick eyebrows though.

I realize that has been the trend for the last 10+ years but I hate it.

Comments

country978: She has a super hot body. Nothing else

Gold
    Load Metric
    I saw this story a few days ago. Amusingly, she played the race card in response, and apparently on the victimization pyramid Latinx female is higher than straight white male sexual abuse victim.

So predictable the MSM and liberal social media wants no part of this story, and so it dies in darkness.

Load Metric
    If a girl was passed out at a party and a guy got naked and climbed on top of her 100/100 people say that’s not ok. If a guy gets in bed with a girl and shoved his hands down her pants repeatedly when told not to 100/100 people say that’s not ok.

But here’s Druff saying guy must be gay and then comments on a teenage girls looks. Absolutely abhorrent behavior Druff.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    If a girl was passed out at a party and a guy got naked and climbed on top of her 100/100 people say that’s not ok. If a guy gets in bed with a girl and shoved his hands down her pants repeatedly when told not to 100/100 people say that’s not ok.

But here’s Druff saying guy must be gay and then comments on a teenage girls looks. Absolutely abhorrent behavior Druff.
    Not at all the same thing because of the physical power difference between males and females. The biggest issues with male-to-female sexual harassment come from the female not being able to physically prevent the male from doing it, and/or the consequences for refusing if the man is in a position of power (think Harvey Weinstein).

Here there was no issue with consequences for refusing the advances, nor was he physically unable to push her away if he woke up and didn't like what was happening.

Also, both people involved are 18. Any 18-year-old dude crying about an 18-year-old female groping him is just pathetic. Zero chance that any guy from my generation would have made a big deal about this when we were young.

Most importantly, they had an existing relationship which was broadcast on social media for attention/profit:

In 2020, as their online fame grew, Wright and Gomez made videos dancing with each other, embracing and kissing on the lips — often set to romantic music or referencing the latest TikTok relationship trend. Wright and Gomez were childhood friends who attended the same high school and joined the Hype House, a collective of online creators centered on making content together.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/interne...ight-rcna12978

Yeah now he's claiming the relationship was staged, but apparently Sienna thought it wasn't. So she tried to mess around with him outside the social media setting when he was lying on the couch at a party, he wasn't into it, and that should be that. Looks like a misunderstanding. These weren't two strangers.

Regarding the eyebrows thing, I stand by it. I hate the trend. Just beacuse I'm old doesn't mean I can't comment on that.

Comments

jsearles22: Maybe the worst post in pfa history

dwai: bad take druff

Load Metric
    Not at all the same thing because of the physical power difference between males and females. The biggest issues with male-to-female sexual harassment come from the female not being able to physically prevent the male from doing it, and/or the consequences for refusing if the man is in a position of power (think Harvey Weinstein).

Here there was no issue with consequences for refusing the advances, nor was he physically unable to push her away if he woke up and didn't like what was happening.

Also, both people involved are 18. Any 18-year-old dude crying about an 18-year-old female groping him is just pathetic. Zero chance that any guy from my generation would have made a big deal about this when we were young.

Most importantly, they had an existing relationship which was broadcast on social media for attention/profit:

In 2020, as their online fame grew, Wright and Gomez made videos dancing with each other, embracing and kissing on the lips — often set to romantic music or referencing the latest TikTok relationship trend. Wright and Gomez were childhood friends who attended the same high school and joined the Hype House, a collective of online creators centered on making content together.

Yeah now he's claiming the relationship was staged, but apparently Sienna thought it wasn't. So she tried to mess around with him outside the social media setting when he was lying on the couch at a party, he wasn't into it, and that should be that. Looks like a misunderstanding. These weren't two strangers.

Regarding the eyebrows thing, I stand by it. I hate the trend. Just beacuse I'm old doesn't mean I can't comment on that.
    So it’s cool to get naked and lay on someone who is passed out as long as they can physically remove you IF they wake up? Fucking splendid take.

Comments

dwai: gotta agree with jsizzle here
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Gold
    Load Metric

So it’s cool to get naked and lay on someone who is passed out as long as they can physically remove you IF they wake up? Fucking splendid take.
    I'm sure we don't know all the facts so there might be a slight rush to judgment. no?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

It's not a matter of what's "cool". It's a matter of whether you should go cry on YouTube about it afterwards.

Again, these weren't two strangers. This was a girl who he was kissing on camera for Tiktok in multiple "relationship" videos, and their fans were eating it up. She obviously thought he was legit into her, and tried to make a move while at this party, probably while drunk. As I said, a misunderstanding.

Both are 18, there's no boss/underling relationship, and obviously the guy didn't have to worry about being forcibly raped. It is pathetic to go on YouTube and whine about this. Just tell the chick you don't like her like that, not to do anything like that again, and move on.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I couldn't listen to this kid for more than a minute or so. He IS very strange to be making whatever happened such a public thing. And since they have us and many others who previously were not talking about them now talking about them I expect this was probably a desired outcome. I've completely lost interest.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    I couldn't listen to this kid for more than a minute or so. He IS very strange to be making whatever happened such a public thing. And since they have us and many others who previously were not talking about them now talking about them I expect this was probably a desired outcome. I've completely lost interest.
    Yeah I have a very hard time having sympathy for a dude who made multiple Tiktok videos kissing, embracing, and closely dancing with a girl, who then cries that the same girl tried to get sexual with him at a party.

Apparently he thought they were staging it for the audience, she thought he was actually into her, and she probably got smashed and made her move. No reason to go around claiming to be the next #MeToo victim.

If you kiss a girl on camera and strongly imply to millions of people that she's your girlfriend, you can't bitch if you confuse her into thinking that you like her that way.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Yeah I have a very hard time having sympathy for a dude who made multiple Tiktok videos kissing, embracing, and closely dancing with a girl, who then cries that the same girl tried to get sexual with him at a party.

Apparently he thought they were staging it for the audience, she thought he was actually into her, and she probably got smashed and made her move. No reason to go around claiming to be the next #MeToo victim.

If you kiss a girl on camera and strongly imply to millions of people that she's your girlfriend, you can't bitch if you confuse her into thinking that you like her that way.
    Above you essentially said females can’t rape males Druff.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Pretty hard for females to rape males because the guy's dick has to be hard, which usually doesn't happen if a dude is passed out. A female can sexually assault a male, but as I said, you need to look at the context, and in this case it looks like a misunderstanding between two drunk 18-year-olds. The guy was repeatedly treating her like his girlfriend on multiple Tiktok videos, broadcasted to a huge audience.

Also there's a difference between being annoyed/pissed about something and going onto YouTube to publicly whine about it to millions of people.

Gold
    Load Metric

Pretty hard for females to rape males because the guy's dick has to be hard, which usually doesn't happen if a dude is passed out. A female can sexually assault a male, but as I said, you need to look at the context, and in this case it looks like a misunderstanding between two drunk 18-year-olds. The guy was repeatedly treating her like his girlfriend on multiple Tiktok videos, broadcasted to a huge audience.

Also there's a difference between being annoyed/pissed about something and going onto YouTube to publicly whine about it to millions of people.
    Its a fake drama. We're talking about people starving for attention.

Load Metric

I literally said 100/100 people would agree a guy doing these things would be wrong. You said it’s different because guys can defend themselves physically “if” they wake up! The fact that he’s whining means he’s gay though right?

So let’s explore that. Say he is gay. That means he doesn’t actually want any female naked on top of him or climbing in his bed and grabbing his dick. Similar to you I assume? You don’t want a guy to do that to you either right? But say some 5’6” 100 lb super fag climbed naked onto sleeping Druff at a party. No big deal right? You wouldn’t hit him right? You wouldn’t sue him or want him arrested right? Hell not even if he climbed in your bed uninvited and grabbed your dick. Because you can easily defend yourself. What’s the big deal right?

Load Metric
    When a girl like that gets hot over a guy like that, I don't what a normal guy is supposed to do to get laid these days. What on earth does she see in him. She likes guys that cry boo boo tears? Both these people obviously have major problems.

Don't know why this case wouldn't be laughed out of court. Age isn't an issue. And when your dick gets hard that's the complete opposite of
    not wanting pussy. IMO
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Thread Information