Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Attention Druff - Tomatoes on side?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hesterandeldridge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    And Kessler has issues with Burger King? How come this stuff always happens to guys like you? And I don’t mean poker players.
    I have an uncle who had a bodega on les Manhattan, he ended up kicking out at least 10 people that acted like kessler or druff . always complaining and sometimes its valid , but sometimes its petty shit and not worth the hassle.

druff and kessler have been right on many things , but its the small things that they cant let go that gives them this reputation
    Kessler will sometimes obsess over minutiae where it's not even clear he's in the right (and sometimes he's actually wrong).

In my situations, I always make sure that there's a very high chance I'm correct, and I can prove it. My recent incident at Target is a good example of this, as was this tomatoes-on-the-side debacle of 2010.

Basically the common theme in all of these is that the employee is wrong and doesn't know what the fuck he/she is doing, digs their heels in and turns it into a battle of egos (rather than being open to realizing they're incorrect), and then they escalate it to the point where they break a ton of other company rules in the process of trying to one-up me.

Then I report it, and they get in trouble.

I have no sympathy for employees like that. Your job is not a power trip.

This Subway thing wasn't involving employees, instead a rogue franchise owner, but same concept applies. I reported his franchise to Subway, they agreed he was in violation of their agreement, and they compelled him to start allowing customers to get stuff on the side.

Load Metric
    So far, I have been 3 for 3 in getting my tomatoes on the side. Druff is 0 point 0 for 1 time and I think its because he's Jewish (sad).

Load Metric
    Someone (not me) just did it at In N Out burger. The issue was a previous patron got tomato ends and this was in response to that.

Load Metric
    I went to Subway a few days ago for the first time in a couple years. I noticed they had shredded cheese I had not seen that before I only ever got the the triangle cheese. I was like that looks really good on scrambled eggs, I said hey man you mind taking a handful and put that is a bag? He took one of those cookie bags and put a generous portion in there, at the end of my order I gave him a $2 tip. That is new to Subway the option to tip on your credit card. Next morning I mixed it with scrambled eggs would recommend. Hot sauce as well. Lots of salt and pepper.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I went to Subway a few days ago for the first time in a couple years. I noticed they had shredded cheese I had not seen that before I only ever got the the triangle cheese. I was like that looks really good on scrambled eggs, I said hey man you mind taking a handful and put that is a bag? He took one of those cookie bags and put a generous portion in there, at the end of my order I gave him a $2 tip. That is new to Subway the option to tip on your credit card. Next morning I mixed it with scrambled eggs would recommend. Hot sauce as well. Lots of salt and pepper.
    At my local Subways you can't even see the food anymore. It's all behind a screen and you can only order from the menu board above the counter. They try to sell it as a good thing.. it's all FRESHLY SLICED!
    I don't know what caused the change but I'll never go there again.
    Last edited by Bilbodoggins; 03-16-2024 at 11:52 AM. Reason: my mistake, not "hand carved"

Load Metric
    Subway is switching up its drink options next year. The sandwich chain announced a new 10-year agreement to stock PepsiCo products rather than the Coca-Cola beverages it has sold since 2003. The beverage shift will start in U.S. restaurants in 2025.
    https://people.com/subway-will-switc...n-2025-8612873

Load Metric
    Tomatoes on the shirt…

Thread Information