Thread: Louie Anderson almost DD. Death is likely imminent

Load Metric

Louie Anderson almost DD. Death is likely imminent

Not sure how many knew but Louie Anderson has been battling cancer in Las Vegas in a hospital for a bit now and apparently the end is fast approaching. Report in the Daily Mail that came out in London this AM that Paulie Shore came to say his goodbyes to Louie within the last couple days and that Louie isn’t expected to make the end of the month if possibly even the next week.

Man they’re dropping like flies in a hurry already in 2022 and yet no signs Keith Richard’s is gonna die anytime soon. JFC. reminds me of the Billy Joel song. Only the good die young. (Ok ok I get it Louie and Meatloaf are in their 70s and Betty White was just shy of 100 but still just makes ya scratch your head don’t it).

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Not sure how many knew but Louie Anderson has been battling cancer in Las Vegas in a hospital for a bit now and apparently the end is fast approaching. Report in the Daily Mail that came out in London this AM that Paulie Shore came to say his goodbyes to Louie within the last couple days and that Louie isn’t expected to make the end of the month if possibly even the next week.

Man they’re dropping like flies in a hurry already in 2022 and yet no signs Keith Richard’s is gonna die anytime soon. JFC. reminds me of the Billy Joel song. Only the good die young. (Ok ok I get it Louie and Meatloaf are in their 70s and Betty White was just shy of 100 but still just makes ya scratch your head don’t it).
    Bob Saget is the only one of the 2022 daisy pushers that makes me look both ways. Louie and Meatloaf are lucky to have seen fifty and White beat all the odds.

Comments

1marley1: Hamsters, gold-fish, even the little seed in the styrofoam cup, they all die. So do we.

Load Metric
    Well that was quick he’s dead.

Load Metric
    Remember him looking like absolute shit when he hosted Family Feud, just Googled and that was 1999-2002.

Pretty good run for a fat fuck like that to make it to 68.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NaturalBornHustler View Post
    As much as the dude annoys me this deserves a TMMLK saying shoutout "Balling"

JFC I thought only Jordan did insane shit like that and lived to tell about it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Remember him looking like absolute shit when he hosted Family Feud, just Googled and that was 1999-2002.

Pretty good run for a fat fuck like that to make it to 68.
    True but weird shit is what killed him is usual treatable from what I read, he must've really ignored the shit going on with his body and wrote it off as old age getting to him.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    He didn't make it through life without being scammed by Peter Falcone.

RIP

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    He didn't make it through life without being scammed by Peter Falcone.

RIP
    But does Pete get credit for scamming Nolan Dalla?

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Story was more impressive when he lost his last $80k. I assumed it was before he became famous. But blowing $80k when you have a commercial that pays you $250k the next morning, is less degenerate. He lost 30% of his following days pay. We’ve all done that more than once. I assume there have to be some sicker stories than that for a guy who rents a car and drives to Vegas when he’s got $250k coming the next day.

Still rip. Always seemed likable.

Load Metric
    Funny guy, I remember years ago when I was in Vegas he was at some small venue but it was sold out. He had that bizarre extortion deal like 20 years ago where some dude was extorting him about an oral sex encounter in a limo.

Here is is first national appearance like 40 years ago on Carson. Like most fat guys he was self deprecating. He had a good run for a fat funny man, unlike Belushi, Candy and Farley who died before age 45.

Comments

herbertstemple: lol

Thread Information