Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where the Fuck is Walter?

Load Metric

Where the Fuck is Walter?

I disappear from this place and the guy posts as much as Sonatine. I come back and he's a fucking ghost. Why because I called him a bad name once? Come on boy, show your face. I want to talk stocks.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    I disappear from this place and the guy posts as much as Sonatine. I come back and he's a fucking ghost. Why because I called him a bad name once? Come on boy, show your face. I want to talk stocks.
    https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...WALTER-SOBCHAK

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...WALTER-SOBCHAK
    Thanks. Skimmed that thread...was hard to get through with garrett fagging it up like that. Garrett is so fucking dumb he thinks a guy with 8k posts is a dupe. I have like 5k and when I was posting a lot it felt like a full time job. Anyone with over a hundred or so posts isn't a dupe imo. Unless somebody is a total loser I guess. Man I wish I was around during that inflation talk. lol they borrowed the money from investors. Classic. I actually think inflation has a chance to come down second half this year POSSIBLY. We're going to have a food crisis this year. That's your inflation. If oil prices don't get out of control that inflation will level off Q3. Used car inflation will naturally come down bigly if chips ever get delivered to new cars. Home inflation may possibly come down due to higher interest rates. i'm looking at fertilizer prices and shipping prices and that is no bueno for food.

I only partially blame Biden for high inflation. Inflation was coming regardless due to covid. There was no arguing it. However, Biden hasn't helped the cause. The time to make the donuts guy could've done a better job than Biden has but it is what it is. He'll easily go down as the most unsuccessful president in our lifetime. I don't even dislike the guy personally actually I feel a little sorry for him but he wanted the job he got it. If Trump was in office I can assure you we aren't looking at $85 oil right now and there wouldn't be a thousand ships sitting off the coast of California those two things are facts.

Come on Walter where the fuck are you?

Comments

NaturalBornHustler: no one fags up a thread like garrett rep

Load Metric
    Thanks. Skimmed that thread...was hard to get through with garrett fagging it up like that. Garrett is so fucking dumb he thinks a guy with 8k posts is a dupe. I have like 5k and when I was posting a lot it felt like a full time job. Anyone with over a hundred or so posts isn't a dupe imo. Unless somebody is a total loser I guess. Man I wish I was around during that inflation talk. lol they borrowed the money from investors. Classic. I actually think inflation has a chance to come down second half this year POSSIBLY. We're going to have a food crisis this year. That's your inflation. If oil prices don't get out of control that inflation will level off Q3. Used car inflation will naturally come down bigly if chips ever get delivered to new cars. Home inflation may possibly come down due to higher interest rates. i'm looking at fertilizer prices and shipping prices and that is no bueno for food.

I only partially blame Biden for high inflation. Inflation was coming regardless due to covid. There was no arguing it. However, Biden hasn't helped the cause. The time to make the donuts guy could've done a better job than Biden has but it is what it is. He'll easily go down as the most unsuccessful president in our lifetime. I don't even dislike the guy personally actually I feel a little sorry for him but he wanted the job he got it. If Trump was in office I can assure you we aren't looking at $85 oil right now and there wouldn't be a thousand ships sitting off the coast of California those two things are facts.

Theory remains.. Walter was a sock puppet for Shoeshine Box.. Walter is dead online and in real life likely either way.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

Theory remains.. Walter was a sock puppet for Shoeshine Box.. Walter is dead online and in real life likely either way.
    Walt has logged in since Shoeshines death so that theory is shot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

also walt is black

Load Metric
    Walter is currently serving 3-5 years for an overdue library book.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

also walt is black

Walt was definitely the force to rid desertrunner...Name:  walt.PNG
Views: 318
Size:  146.8 KB

I know desertrunner will Play

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Does seem like he’s dead, which is fuckin sad honestly. I went a lot of rounds with him but thought he was a good dude. The death of Shoeshine at the same time would be a major coincidence. I know Walt had activity after SS died but that could have been someone else on his computer, who knows. You would think Druff could give some insight regarding the IP addresses.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by snowtracks View Post
    also walt is black

Walt was definitely the force to rid desertrunner...Name:  walt.PNG
Views: 318
Size:  146.8 KB

I know desertrunner will Play
    Walt was last here on 12-19-21 around 9am forum time.. So its only been 4 1/2 weeks since his last logon and it was definitely after the first wheres walter/waldo thread so indeed that kills the whole theory of shoeshine boxs dupe. But question is WHOs is he as Im suspicious. Maybe hes just lurking and not logging on. Maybe he won the lottery and said F it and F PFA. who knows.

Load Metric
    too much time spent posting on pfa about politics turned him into a terrible poster and probably made him miserable in real life too so likely he realized the simple solution was to stop posting

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Spot on, he was absolutely terrible. LOL Nightmarefish !

Tellafriend: this ^
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    same story with his old best mate big dick, used to be decent and then became so terrible he would literally turn every single fucking thread into a political debate

Comments

Tellafriend: this too^
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    sure those 2 werent the only politards but were defo 2 of the worst offenders neither of them are missed tbh

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: You're one of the best posters, since changing avatar.

Load Metric
    how bummed are you that boris is in the line of fire now jack ol boy? hows that brexit deal coming along?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    boris is a moron obv but im happy he got caught having his big pissup during the last lockdown cos it forced him to remove all restrictions

Load Metric
    ENGLAND IS NOW THE NEW LAND OF THE FREE

Comments

sonatine: chim chim

Load Metric
    brexit i dont really care lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    boris is a moron obv but im happy he got caught having his big pissup during the last lockdown cos it forced him to remove all restrictions
    correct response would've been "how's Biden doing over there?"

Load Metric
    im just happy that jacks happy
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    everyone knows how biden is doing so no need to ask the obvious

Thread Information