Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warning Please Read!

Load Metric

Warning Please Read!

I am afraid this post is too late.

Between the faggotry known as Jsearles dominating the forum, to the dementia of sixtoedpete and his travelling band of groupie-trolls, to the recent omg-wtf-rusrius-fuckfest-of-personal-info.........I would be remiss not to at least say two things, and then you guys can finish being total cunts.

1- This forum is dying because of the above, and I don't know if this latest bout of bullshit can be overcome. Put PFA on life-support stat, because if its ever to be anything more than Todd preaching about customer support, and serve as his own platform to meet his own ends (scruples-be-damned) then we need oversight and at least one mod immediately. I wanted to be a part of something greater than all of this bullshit. I have run poker forums with more members than pfa, and will say without a doubt if I were a mod I would have deleted a lot of this stuff and saved Todd from himself. He will look back on this and regret it, 100%.

2- And this is the more important thing I would like to remind you guys of. The world is a small place. Its full of all types of folks. Some good, some bad, most fall somewhere in between. Seeing as neither of you REALY know each other, REALLY know who each other knows, REALLY knows the measure of the other mans resolve........I propose that somebody be the bigger man, somebody take it all down, and somebody make official complaints and do shit right. Somebody is liable to get hurt here, this is not just about lessening somebodys chances at getting a job or sponsorship anymore. This shit cray.

You people don't know me, but if you don't have kids believe me, and know this: As a father, I can tell you that there is something that happens when you sense danger for your kids (and to a much lesser extent, your wife or partner). Its something intangiable, uncontrollable, shockingly primal, and completely absent of reason. Basically you lose your fucking mind.

Personally, it will make me eat your fucking face. I will show up at your door step, hide under your porch, under your car, in the bushes at your job, I will get you eventually motherfucker....literally. You wont find certain folks typing furiously, scouring facebook for info...... you will find some folks just get in their cars and head towards the problem. I am by no means "tough" or a "badass" but please trust me, dont fuck with my kids. You might find yourself wishing I had called the cops!

I think both of you have endeavored to spark that primal rage in each other, and its a dangerous thing. This is not a game anymore.

Please heed my warning. PFA is dying every minute this continues. Delete it all, be the bigger man, file the complaints and save PFA before I head to VPR forever.

Walking Image Library
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post

Between the faggotry known as Jsearles dominating the forum, to the dementia of sixtoedpete and his travelling band of groupie-trolls, to the recent omg-wtf-rusrius-fuckfest-of-personal-info.........I would be remiss not to at least say two things, and then you guys can finish being total cunts.

1- This forum is dying because of the above,
    I very much disagree. This forum started humming with the Templar coming out of nowhere to add premium content. Add the return of Weiss and some Tonybag posts and PFA was looking viable. Some of the Jsearles stuff did actually provide some fun. Jsearles refusal to accept his doucheness and disappear had some people in entertaining fits.

When weiss leaves and the Marty Druff battle dies this place will wither.

2. Point 2 is worthless because Druff has admitted to being his robo calling vindictive self way before kid and girlfriend. Marty is possibly mental for not letting this stuff go -- but not pysically mental.
    Last edited by bukowski72; 09-09-2012 at 08:16 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post

1- This forum is dying because of the above,
    I very much disagree. This forum started humming with the Templar coming out of nowhere to add premium content. Add the return of Weiss and some Tonybag posts and PFA was looking viable. Some of the Jsearles stuff did actually provide some fun. Jsearles refusal to accept his doucheness and disappear had some people in entertaining fits.

2. Point 2 is worthless because Druff has admitted to being his robo calling vindictive self way before kid and girlfriend. Marty is possibly mental for not letting this stuff go -- but not pysically mental.
    If people want this to be DD 3.2 then mission accomplished, all 50 active members into this shit are happy... you now have a forum that is at war with other forums where 90% of the userbase visits all of the sites.

If on the other hand you want an actual forum that has the potential for growth..... PFA RIP 9/7/2012 after a 1-month battle with stage 5 cancer
    I write things about poker at my Poker Blog and elsewhere on the Internets

Load Metric
    Trying to suck my own cock fail.

I've nearly snapped my spinal column many a time trying to suck my own hassle. Every so often I’ll lay on my bed with my underbelters around my ankles and then do a sudden backwards roll as a way of gaining momentum. My knees are beside my head and my cock hangs agonisingly closely to my mouth. I can feel the warmth of him radiating onto my face, and the smell of heated flesh fills my nostrils as I’m craning my neck forward and flicking out my tongue, desperately trying to get a lick of my trouble. I've once managed to sneak a quick lick of my bull-tip, but sadly, I couldn’t get a decent amount of contact, because it stops you breathing, and you have to relent for a while in order to rest. I’m telling you, I’ve tried so hard to fold myself in half that I’ve looked like a human stapler, and I’ve almost collapsed my own lungs as a result of the tremendous pressure I’ve placed upon my chest cavity. It's all about flexibility, though. Never ever give up after the first try, because initially you're all stiff and un-stretched, which makes it very difficult to get your grill anywhere near your cock. Do some star jumps and a few stretches if need be in order to loosen your vertebrae and make them much more flexible. There’s been times when I’ve almost been in tears as a result of frustration and temper because I’ve gotten so close to necking my own panic, only to fail at the very last second. My throbbing cock has been literally millimeters away from my pursed lips, and I’ve even grabbed hold of the base and tried to stretch it towards my mouth, but I get a sharp pain near my pubic bone so I have to stop.
    After failing in my attempts to orally pleasure myself I've seriously considered sponking in my own face just to see what it feels like. I’ve lay there with my pulsating penis just centimeters from my nose and actually thought closely about webbing my own cock drink all over my own timepiece. The only thing that has prevented me from doing it so far is the terrible feelings I'd undoubtedly experience as soon as I'd done it. I'd be absolutely disgusted with myself, lying there naked with my stone cold rubbish blown all over my muzzy and eyebrows. Actually, I’d also be extremely scared of being caught in the act by somebody. Knowing me, I’d empty the contents of my scrogg all over my face and then my back would go into spasm and completely seize up. Can you imagine trying to explain your way out of it? There is absolutely nothing you could possibly say to explain yourself. I’d have to shout my mum to help me and then just tell her the truth and hope for the best. “Listen mum, I’m so sorry. Stop panicking, I’m alright. I stupidly tried to suck my own terror but failed miserably, so I thought I’d trolley my own bollock grease all over my crankshaft, and then my fúcking back packed in. Do me a favour, run downstairs and get the deep heat from the cupboard and give my spine a quick spray. Oh, and while you’re there, could you get me the flannel to wipe this freezing cold cock junk off my kite? Thanks mum, you’re a fúcking star”. I’d have to pack my bags and leave home forever. I’d never be able to look ay of my family members in the eye again.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

I've nearly snapped my spinal column many a time trying to suck my own hassle. Every so often I’ll lay on my bed with my underbelters around my ankles and then do a sudden backwards roll as a way of gaining momentum. My knees are beside my head and my cock hangs agonisingly closely to my mouth. I can feel the warmth of him radiating onto my face, and the smell of heated flesh fills my nostrils as I’m craning my neck forward and flicking out my tongue, desperately trying to get a lick of my trouble. I've once managed to sneak a quick lick of my bull-tip, but sadly, I couldn’t get a decent amount of contact, because it stops you breathing, and you have to relent for a while in order to rest. I’m telling you, I’ve tried so hard to fold myself in half that I’ve looked like a human stapler, and I’ve almost collapsed my own lungs as a result of the tremendous pressure I’ve placed upon my chest cavity. It's all about flexibility, though. Never ever give up after the first try, because initially you're all stiff and un-stretched, which makes it very difficult to get your grill anywhere near your cock. Do some star jumps and a few stretches if need be in order to loosen your vertebrae and make them much more flexible. There’s been times when I’ve almost been in tears as a result of frustration and temper because I’ve gotten so close to necking my own panic, only to fail at the very last second. My throbbing cock has been literally millimeters away from my pursed lips, and I’ve even grabbed hold of the base and tried to stretch it towards my mouth, but I get a sharp pain near my pubic bone so I have to stop.
    After failing in my attempts to orally pleasure myself I've seriously considered sponking in my own face just to see what it feels like. I’ve lay there with my pulsating penis just centimeters from my nose and actually thought closely about webbing my own cock drink all over my own timepiece. The only thing that has prevented me from doing it so far is the terrible feelings I'd undoubtedly experience as soon as I'd done it. I'd be absolutely disgusted with myself, lying there naked with my stone cold rubbish blown all over my muzzy and eyebrows. Actually, I’d also be extremely scared of being caught in the act by somebody. Knowing me, I’d empty the contents of my scrogg all over my face and then my back would go into spasm and completely seize up. Can you imagine trying to explain your way out of it? There is absolutely nothing you could possibly say to explain yourself. I’d have to shout my mum to help me and then just tell her the truth and hope for the best. “Listen mum, I’m so sorry. Stop panicking, I’m alright. I stupidly tried to suck my own terror but failed miserably, so I thought I’d trolley my own bollock grease all over my crankshaft, and then my fúcking back packed in. Do me a favour, run downstairs and get the deep heat from the cupboard and give my spine a quick spray. Oh, and while you’re there, could you get me the flannel to wipe this freezing cold cock junk off my kite? Thanks mum, you’re a fúcking star”. I’d have to pack my bags and leave home forever. I’d never be able to look ay of my family members in the eye again.

p.s. this was written by 408 right? Right?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post

p.s. this was written by 408 right? Right?

Confirmed.

But this one was written with 408 in mind.

I have a real phobia of móngs that dates back to when I was 16 years old and doing voluntary youth work for the city council. I expected to be taking a gang of kids for a game of footy, or at the worst, playing rounders or something for a couple of hours. Nothing could have possibly prepared me for my first day at work. I walked up to a big community hall in a quiet little part of Childwall and opened the double doors in front of me. It was like fúcking Mongstock. There they were, all wailing and screaming, like banshee's that suffered from mild Down Syndrome. It was like a big box of móng allsorts, with ones in wheelchairs, ones on reigns, ones that couldn't control the volume of their voices, and ones with hair like crash helmets. It was like the house at the end of "Thriller", and it even had some fat, baldy girl in a weathered waistcoat and tomato soup pouring out of her grill, just like in the video. I was petrified of every single one of them. Even the 12 year old ones could smash the air right out of your chest cavity if you even so much as looked at them in a funny way. I was about 7 stone 4 in my Berghaus Mera-Peak and they would have torn me limb from limb had I upset their cabbaged brains by doing something completely unacceptable, like picking up one of their fúcking glitter pens without asking.
    Half of them were around my age and they all had muzzies and teeth like banana Mojos. I felt like Jack Nicholson in One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest only it wasnt funny, it was my worst fúcking nightmare. Before I had even introduced myself to the other workers some rubber gobbed cúnt came over and tried to rip the coat off my back. Apparently you had to let him hang your coat up or he got annoyed, but how the fúck was I supposed to know that? The back of my hamstrings tingled, my stomach turned, and I went white as a result of unbridled fear. I had barely walked through the door and some little ape looking twát that had a voice like the big goon from Popeye had already traumatised me, meaning I was on edge for the rest of the day. I simply cannot relax around móngs, because there is always the possibility of unprovoked violence and terror, and if they get you in a headlock youre well and truly fúcked. Believe me, Ive been throttled by a bulky móng with no muscle definition and its virtually impossible to get them off. My mate was peppering him with seriously heavy body shots in a vain attempt to stop the madness, but he just gripped tighter and tighter until I almost lost consciousness. Ive been in a couple of scary places before, but none that can even compare to being clamped under the sweaty armpit of Warren from Theres Something About Mary. Ive never panicked so much in my entire life, as I wriggled and squirmed, trying heroically to overcome this cúnts móng strength. Finally he just gave up and let me go, before walking across the road to drop kick an Iceland shopping trolley and then boot the wing mirror off some fellas parked car. He was a complete lunatic and could have easily killed me. I saw the same príck a few months later in town, walking around with a Superman cape on over his coat. I steered well clear of him in case he thought he had special powers and started trying to fire lazers out of his vacant eyes, or trying to freeze puddles with his handicapped breath. There was a rumour that his mum had to give him a wánk every morning in order to calm him down and get rid of the tension. I pictured him sitting there with his Garfield boxies around his shapeless ankles while his mum was on her knees, giving his fat móng cóck a severe thrashing, before he emptied his diseased garbage into a piece of bunched up bog roll and clapped his hands in ecstasy. There is always an uneasy atmosphere when Im around móngs and Im just sitting there waiting for them to go ballistic and annihilate somebody like a rag doll. They fúcking terrify me.
    One time I had to go to Sayers and get loads of pasties and sausage rolls for their dinner. I was getting served at the counter when one of the móngs came in unattended. The arsé fell out of me, because we were in an uncontrolled environment and the fella that normally batters them off was back at the community hall. I tried desperately not to make eye contact and just hoped to God that she wouldn't recognise me, what with her being mentally redundant and all. Not a fúcking chance. She spotted me almost immediately and stormed over with a big grin on her clock. She must have been eating fizzy cola bottles or something because she was al hyper-active and was jumping around everywhere. There was absolutely nothing stopping her from smashing me through the cake counter, and I knew it. I think she could sense the fear because she started fúcking about with me, slapping me on the back of the head and laughing, and then trying to pull my Lee Coopers down. It was the longest five minutes of my entire life, and a few of the customers were watching at this point. I was stranded. I was up móng creek without a claw hammer. The girl in question wasn't a fully-fledged móng if I'm honest. She was one of these big dozy cúnts with severe behavioural problems and learning difficulties, and was virtually impossible to control. She was about five feet ten and 14 stone 9, and sported a cracking Le Coq Sportif tracky and wore a lovely set of Fila trims on her size 11 feet. She had hair like Darth Vaders helmet and a set of meathooks that would have shattered your forehead if she'd have illogically decided to spin a couple of overhands in your direction. I had visions of her picking me up and aggressively slamming me against a wall, or throwing me head first onto one of the tables like in a Western film. Just as the woman put my order on the counter, this brainless mong tapped me on the shoulder to get my attention. I turned around and gave an uneasy smile and thought, Im nearly there. Once Im outside I can outrun the cúnt and get back to the relative safety of the Mencap psychopaths. Ive never been more wrong in my life. She punched me in the chest with an absolutely sickening right-hander, winding me emphatically and sending me reeling. I couldnt breathe but my survival instincts kicked in, and I jumped over the Sayers counter while everyone just stood and watched. My lips were pursed and I was trying furiously to force tiny bits of air out of my lungs, that had been collapsed by some nob that had a head like a burst Mitre Tactic. She stood there waiting for me to come back out because she was going to finish me off, but the manager let me use the back door to evade her. Can you believe it? A mong that wasnt immediately remorseful. She wasnt like Lenny from Of Mice and Men, she was cold and calculated. I lay in bed at night for months afterwards, thinking of things I should have done to her. I wish I could have blasted the side of her face off with a double barrel shotgun. I go for a fúcking sausage roll and end up gettingwinded by some fat monster. Society is fúcked

Banned
    Load Metric

1- This forum is dying because of the above, and I don't know if this latest bout of bullshit can be overcome. Put PFA on life-support stat, because if its ever to be anything more than Todd preaching about customer support, and serve as his own platform to meet his own ends (scruples-be-damned) then we need oversight and at least one mod immediately. I wanted to be a part of something greater than all of this bullshit. I have run poker forums with more members than pfa, and will say without a doubt if I were a mod I would have deleted a lot of this stuff and saved Todd from himself. He will look back on this and regret it, 100%.

2- And this is the more important thing I would like to remind you guys of. The world is a small place. Its full of all types of folks. Some good, some bad, most fall somewhere in between. Seeing as neither of you REALY know each other, REALLY know who each other knows, REALLY knows the measure of the other mans resolve........I propose that somebody be the bigger man, somebody take it all down, and somebody make official complaints and do shit right. Somebody is liable to get hurt here, this is not just about lessening somebodys chances at getting a job or sponsorship anymore. This shit cray.

You people don't know me, but if you don't have kids believe me, and know this: As a father, I can tell you that there is something that happens when you sense danger for your kids (and to a much lesser extent, your wife or partner). Its something intangiable, uncontrollable, shockingly primal, and completely absent of reason. Basically you lose your fucking mind.

Personally, it will make me eat your fucking face. I will show up at your door step, hide under your porch, under your car, in the bushes at your job, I will get you eventually motherfucker....literally. You wont find certain folks typing furiously, scouring facebook for info...... you will find some folks just get in their cars and head towards the problem. I am by no means "tough" or a "badass" but please trust me, dont fuck with my kids. You might find yourself wishing I had called the cops!

I think both of you have endeavored to spark that primal rage in each other, and its a dangerous thing. This is not a game anymore.

Please heed my warning. PFA is dying every minute this continues. Delete it all, be the bigger man, file the complaints and save PFA before I head to VPR forever.
    What a load of tripe.

Ricky's supercilious rant wouldn't play in Peoria or anywhere free speech is cherished.

This fucktard thinks he knows what's best for PFA? He wants to be a moderator so he can ram his 'thought police' censorship down our throats?

Fuck you Ricky and the jackass you rode in on.

You're an intellectual coward. You want to delete and ban ideas that rub you the wrong way. That's not how freedom of expression works.

You want to be a part of something great? NEWSFLASH! We don't care!

Mentioning your protective parenting 'skills' in that strained analogy to a forum beef was absurd.

PFA is thriving and will continue to thrive. Save the doomsday warnings for your children. Who the fuck do you think you are to preach to Druff or any of us?

If you're not happy at PFA, there's the door. Crawl away.
    Last edited by SixToedPete; 09-10-2012 at 07:25 AM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve-O View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bukowski72 View Post

If people want this to be DD 3.2 then mission accomplished, all 50 active members into this shit are happy... you now have a forum that is at war with other forums where 90% of the userbase visits all of the sites.

If on the other hand you want an actual forum that has the potential for growth..... PFA RIP 9/7/2012 after a 1-month battle with stage 5 cancer
    you're a strong poster but you tend to get pretty dramatic. The site seems to be buzzing to me, no decline in posts and most of the topics near the top of the page are none drama, decent and interesting ones. Druff has always been this way, he is handling Marty exactly as he always has in the past and it's never really hurt his following. I also agree with 6toed, ridiculous thread, wtf is he babbling about kids and physical attacks? Marty and Druff always pull this shit, it will die down in a bit or people will get bored of it, in fact all of it is already pretty fucking boring.
    Last edited by peter mcneil; 09-10-2012 at 12:47 PM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Agree with OP completely.

In addition to that, it is past time these two fight this out in the ring.

Perhaps we could start getting a fund together to fund airfare and put a purse together to make it worth their while, complete with a GambleBot approved legal contract preventing either from ever talking about the other's families ever again.

I for one would fly out to Vegas to see it, and I'm sure others would as well.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by peter mcneil View Post

you're a strong poster but you tend to get pretty dramatic. The site seems to be buzzing to me, no decline in posts and most of the topics near the top of the page are none drama, decent and interesting ones. Druff has always been this way, he is handling Marty exactly as he always has in the past and it's never really hurt his following. I also agree with 6toed, ridiculous thread, wtf is he babbling about kids and physical attacks? Marty and Druff always pull this shit, it will die down in a bit or people will get bored of it, in fact all of it is already pretty fucking boring.
    My post is dramatic???? Have you been following the popular threads on here as of late. This site is nothing but drama, and unlike 6tp and Jsearles seem to believe not all attention is good attention. The best posters on the site have drastically reduced their posting and popped up in other locales, and the site is left with these less than zero e-fights to have any traffic whatsoever. That lovely mission statement on the frontpage is about as relevant to this site as Neverwin is to DD at this point.

Banned
    Load Metric

My post is dramatic???? Have you been following the popular threads on here as of late. This site is nothing but drama, and unlike 6tp and Jsearles seem to believe not all attention is good attention. The best posters on the site have drastically reduced their posting and popped up in other locales, and the site is left with these less than zero e-fights to have any traffic whatsoever. That lovely mission statement on the frontpage is about as relevant to this site as Neverwin is to DD at this point.
    Four question marks is a bit dramatic, wouldn't you agree?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post

I use multiple question marks to signify faux confusion. Itdoesn't mean anything in particular, it's just a bad habit I have

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SixToedPete View Post

I use multiple question marks to signify faux confusion. Itdoesn't mean anything in particular, it's just a bad habit I have

Faux confusion????
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric

Faux confusion????
    Precisely!

Banned
    Load Metric

Faux confusion????
    Precisely!
    Writing styles like that really annoy me for some reason. Abuse of ellipses too. It's hard to describe why. I guess it looks whiny and immature.

EDIT: On topic, I do agree with the point you were making earlier.

*giggling*
    Load Metric

couldnt agree more

all this drama might be entertaining to some, but i assure you it wont appeal to new posters

in fact i have to take a shower after logging on here...a lot of toxic shit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by SrslySirius View Post

Precisely!
    Writing styles like that really annoy me for some reason. Abuse of ellipses too. It's hard to describe why. I guess it looks whiny and immature.

EDIT: On topic, I do agree with the point you were making earlier.
    I usually only use the multiple question marks in non-formal writing like forums and social media, more for inflection I suppose, but I admit it's not the best way to formualte your thoughts. I'd say my biggest pet peeve is people who overuse commas, or exclamation points in back-to-back sentences

Bronze
    Load Metric

Faux confusion????
    Precisely!
    Precisely!!!!

Load Metric

yeah, dramatic and I stand by me assertion that you tend to be overly dramatic because well, you do. I don't think this forum is dying at all, tons of non drama related topics still on the go and at least to my eyes it's still getting the most activity of all the forums that came from NWP. None of these sites are ever going to gain a lot of new users, 2+2 has the poker market on lock down and the game is dropping in popularity. I think a month or even 6 months from now the activity level will be the same as it has been. Druff still has a radio show and one of the focuses still seems to be in line with the mission statement of the forum, he still has an active forum for people to post that info in. Is there a particular incident you feel he has ignored because of his personal shit with Tyde? I'm also still seeing a lot of posts from the strong users on this forum, a lot of none drama related discussion today. I guess time will tell who is right...

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffer View Post

couldnt agree more

all this drama might be entertaining to some, but i assure you it wont appeal to new posters

in fact i have to take a shower after logging on here...a lot of toxic shit
    Alright enough with your assurances. You're every bit a drama queen yourself.

Thread Information