Thread: pop quiz: what political party does the senator insisting that teachers dont have a right to take a moral position on nazism belong to?

Load Metric

pop quiz: what political party does the senator insisting that teachers dont have a right to take a moral position on nazism belong to?

"Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    LOL Druff, they hate you but policy.

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Only Dems voted against resupply of iron dome, a purely defensive weapon. Only Dems.

Comments

splitthis:
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Yes, I will immediately switch to the Democratic Party, where prominent Congresswomen Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar are known for their pro-Jewish positions.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

You would make a perfect editor for the New York post.
    Headlines should attract attention but the story must at least relate to it.

Name:  45DDCE80-F9D3-44DE-A444-1B0380FC492E.jpeg
Views: 250
Size:  32.8 KB
    Last edited by limitles; 01-11-2022 at 04:34 AM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Yes, I will immediately switch to the Democratic Party, where prominent Congresswomen Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar are known for their pro-Jewish positions.
    No you stay where you are and keep the equality movement alive

Load Metric
    Don;t they know that Trump has done more for Jews than literally anybody else? Apparently only the orthodox jews understand this.

Name:  PF_05.11.21_jewish.americans-08-1.png
Views: 271
Size:  242.4 KB

Load Metric

Druff, any guesses as to political affiliation?

PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Only Dems voted against resupply of iron dome, a purely defensive weapon. Only Dems.

why should the US spend its resources supplying Israel, a very rich nation by world standards, such expensive equipment?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

why should the US spend its resources supplying Israel, a very rich nation by world standards, such expensive equipment?

for the same reason we 'liberated' iraq; we literally have no significant intelligence infrastructure in the entire middle east if you take israel and the american embassy in iraq off the table.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    If you're a college student, and go to a College Republicans meeting and say, "Hi, I'm Jewish, and I support Israel", you will get a warm welcome from everyone there.

If you do the same at a Campus Democrats meeting, you will get people yelling at you about the oppressive Israeli government, and the need for BDS sanctions. Then there will be others who won't say anything, but will quietly hate you. The only acceptable Jews to the far left are secular ones who acknowledge that Israel is oppressive and terrible.

This is why a high percentage of anti-Semitic incidents on campus come from the left, and not from the right.

Even in the early 90s, I was welcomed among Republicans on my college campus, without the slightest hint of resentment from anyone. But at least in the early 90s, Democrats weren't making national stars out of open antii-Semites.

Sorry, but modern day Democrats have lost the ability to play the anti-Semite card when criticizing Republicans.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Whatabout

Gold
    Load Metric
    Fact check
    Name:  FactCheck.JPG
Views: 160
Size:  180.9 KB

Idk unconditional support for an apartheid state seems like a bad idea but to each their own.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Fact check

Idk unconditional support for an apartheid state seems like a bad idea but to each their own.
    Actually, only anti-semites call Israel an apartheid state. Learn the facts instead of regurgitating bullshit tropes. And the Dems did vote against funding for Israel and for Iron dome replenishment. This is fact. The votes are on the record. More regurgitation of bullshit.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric

Yes, I will immediately switch to the Democratic Party, where prominent Congresswomen Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar are known for their pro-*rightwing Israeli government* positions.
    FYP
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    If you're a college student, and go to a College Republicans meeting and say, "Hi, I'm Jewish, and I support Israel", you will get a warm welcome from everyone there.

If you do the same at a Campus Democrats meeting, you will get people yelling at you about the oppressive Israeli government, and the need for BDS sanctions. Then there will be others who won't say anything, but will quietly hate you. The only acceptable Jews to the far left are secular ones who acknowledge that Israel is oppressive and terrible.

This is why a high percentage of anti-Semitic incidents on campus come from the left, and not from the right.

Even in the early 90s, I was welcomed among Republicans on my college campus, without the slightest hint of resentment from anyone. But at least in the early 90s, Democrats weren't making national stars out of open antii-Semites.

Sorry, but modern day Democrats have lost the ability to play the anti-Semite card when criticizing Republicans.
    Druff,

The only reason those College Republicans unconditionally support Israel is because they want the “return” of Jews to Israel to usher in the apocalyptic End Times, in which the Jews who don’t convert will get thrown into a lake of fire if they aren’t first killed in a massive war. But, go ahead and rally more support for them. They will probably prayer for your descendants’ conversion before they trigger their beloved Biblically-inspired Holy Land fireworks party.

I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

Fact check

Actually, only anti-semites call Israel an apartheid state. Learn the facts instead of regurgitating bullshit tropes. And the Dems did vote against funding for Israel and for Iron dome replenishment. This is fact. The votes are on the record. More regurgitation of bullshit.
    Name:  Israeli.JPG
Views: 133
Size:  207.4 KB
    No apology needed, I think there should be at least some accountability.
    And you think zero accountability and zero criticism, ok that's on you.
    Name:  Kids.jpg
Views: 129
Size:  204.5 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    Cerveza i apologize, that was a cheap shot. I consider that NYT's cover and Netanyahu's removal from power to be some accountability.
    Idk about Bennet but at least he's not crazy.

That lawsuit between Olmert and Netanyahu is pretty bizarre.

Comments

country978:

Silver
    Load Metric
    Which party is it forcing masks on two year olds, forcing 5 year olds to show vaccination paperwork to eat inside, and jamming myocarditis causing boosters into zero-risk of dying of covid, 14 year olds?

Thread Information