Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Holy Shit Danny Tanner from Full House aka Bob Saget is Donkdown!!

Load Metric

Holy Shit Danny Tanner from Full House aka Bob Saget is Donkdown!!

Word just reported 10mins ago Bob Saget has passed away suddenly at the age of 65. Of course known best as Danny Tanner on Full House and later as the first host of Americas Funniest Home Videos. Ironic is everybody just took him as this wholesome dad type but if you heard him doing standup he was definitely one to known to work blue with no filter.

Apparently he was found deceased it appears by housekeeping staff and Orlando Fire EMS responded declaring him dead on scene. He had just performed Sat night doing standup in Jacksonville FL a couple hrs away.

Load Metric
    Probably from the vaccine.

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Nah hes too old.. The MIs and such from the vaccine are all young healthy males 30 and under.

dwai: offset

DJ_Chaps: sorry dude but yikes
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Never saw Full House but he was pretty funny in Entourage

His self portrayal as a drug addled, philandering scumbag was prolly on point

Comments

jsearles22: Never saw Full House rep

Gold
    Load Metric
    Name:  Whitesaget.JPG
Views: 600
Size:  232.2 KB
    Maybe he wasn't joking.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Never saw Full House but he was pretty funny in Entourage

His self portrayal as a drug addled, philandering scumbag was prolly on point
    Florida. Figures

I always heard other famous comedians speak highly of him, Norm McDonald, Seinfeld, Rickles etc.

Working blue is just another form of comedy

What's this about the self portrayal?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Name:  3C40F4C1-7F8B-4B79-8EA6-2128B23DE913.jpeg
Views: 547
Size:  109.0 KB

Comments

Jayjami: Nice

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    High chance it was a heart attack.

If you're a male over 45, this can hit you at any time, though much more likely when you're doing something active or semi-active. His death reminds me of that of Dodgers pitcher Don Drysdale, who died at age 56 in a Montreal hotel room. He had a heart attack, nobody was around to see it, and he was found 18 hours later when he didn't make it to the Dodgers broadcast booth.

As Saget was married, there's a chance he could have survived this if he were at home, as his wife may have been able to get him help in time.

About 10 years ago, a family friend died in his 60s of a heart attack, and had lived alone. He was found on the ground reaching in the direction of his phone, attempting to crawl to it, but never got there. Being alone is always a bit of a risk in older age.

RIP

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Name:  Whitesaget.JPG
Views: 600
Size:  232.2 KB
    Maybe he wasn't joking.
    Instead he ended up joining the eternally high club with her instead a week roughly after she went..

Load Metric
    Druff can post his favorite Full House clips

The ending is hilarious

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Being alone is always a bit of a risk in older age.
    Wise of splitthis to keep dogs around to take care of that leathery carcass when the time comes, otherwise a bill collector or census taker would have quite the interesting day.

Comments

mickeycrimm: Sloopy Joe will die alone of AIDS
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Name:  3C40F4C1-7F8B-4B79-8EA6-2128B23DE913.jpeg
Views: 547
Size:  109.0 KB

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Damn he looked pretty healthy for 65. Can't believe Artie Lange outlived Norm and Bob Saget.

Silver
    Load Metric
    BOOSTED IN DEC!

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    fentanyl ftw

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: No sign of drug use per Orlando PD but nice try.
    Slava Ukraini!

Platinum
    Load Metric
    There is no greater contradiction than the Danny Tanner character vs his standup routine. Filthy, raunchy, and absolutely hilarious. And you won't find a single person that has a bad word to say about him. RIP.

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe View Post
    Damn he looked pretty healthy for 65. Can't believe Artie Lange outlived Norm and Bob Saget.
    Betty White, Bob Saget etc etc and meanwhile Keith Richards is still alive some how..

Comments

country978: Uncle Joe too

garrett: lol

Load Metric
    So apparently saget had covid in December. Was apparently feeling much better.

Sounds like he got booster dose on December 13. Then sometime before Xmas got his pretty good with covid.
    Last edited by BetCheckBet; 01-11-2022 at 09:19 AM.

Load Metric
    i'll share a little personal experience i guess and how this story has now become one I do know well that location extremely well, The Ritz Carlton on John Young Parway in Orlando, it's also next door too and on the same property as the J.W. Marriott and so the Ritz Carlton there where he died I have actually worked a ton, and so when I realized that he was found dead at the Ritz in Orlando it was kinda strange because I didnt at all expect that part of this all, and then of course that he die at a place im so very familiar with there The Ritz Carlton.

I used to drive a Taxi in a sense, but i worked for the biggest Transportation Company here in Orlando for years and i was often at The Ritz Carlton there driving. It is a nice property and in a not so busy Disney area so easy to and from also, The Ritz that one is nice for many reasons too in Orlando, location ease in and out much of it. Not in the heart of the Disney husle and busle its got some good thigns abotu that location even tho not in the heart of it all.

I know it well too. Strange little detail about this story that for me, was noticeable but nothing really. Sad RIP and i think in time it will be of course something not known or natural, but sometimes when people die and as someone with both of his parents alive sometimes things and people do bring you back, to a point in youre life and maybe here with, 'Full House' and idk makes me feel kinda old too when irealize that some people who i knew along the way have reached their end, erry and sad to think too much about honestly but, reality so it's fune I think too, and well he was a good person too and, dying in Orlando was a little noticeable to me nt a big deal but because I did also live there for so long and I am very, familiar with that exact Rit Carlton actually

RIP stay nice he was always a good person in life

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    i'll share a little personal experience i guess and how this story has now become one I do know well that location extremely well, The Ritz Carlton on John Young Parway in Orlando, it's also next door too and on the same property as the J.W. Marriott and so the Ritz Carlton there where he died I have actually worked a ton, and so when I realized that he was found dead at the Ritz in Orlando it was kinda strange because I didnt at all expect that part of this all, and then of course that he die at a place im so very familiar with there The Ritz Carlton.

I used to drive a Taxi in a sense, but i worked for the biggest Transportation Company here in Orlando for years and i was often at The Ritz Carlton there driving. It is a nice property and in a not so busy Disney area so easy to and from also, The Ritz that one is nice for many reasons too in Orlando, location ease in and out much of it. Not in the heart of the Disney husle and busle its got some good thigns abotu that location even tho not in the heart of it all.

I know it well too. Strange little detail about this story that for me, was noticeable but nothing really. Sad RIP and i think in time it will be of course something not known or natural, but sometimes when people die and as someone with both of his parents alive sometimes things and people do bring you back, to a point in youre life and maybe here with, 'Full House' and idk makes me feel kinda old too when irealize that some people who i knew along the way have reached their end, erry and sad to think too much about honestly but, reality so it's fune I think too, and well he was a good person too and, dying in Orlando was a little noticeable to me nt a big deal but because I did also live there for so long and I am very, familiar with that exact Rit Carlton actually

Wait, so you’re saying you’re familiar with the Hilton Hotel he died at?
    "It just goes to show the kind of person you are , I got no toe"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by igotnotoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

I know it well too. Strange little detail about this story that for me, was noticeable but nothing really. Sad RIP and i think in time it will be of course something not known or natural, but sometimes when people die and as someone with both of his parents alive sometimes things and people do bring you back, to a point in you're life and maybe here with, 'Full House' and idk makes me feel kinda old too when I realize that some people who i knew along the way have reached their end, erry and sad to think too much about honestly but, reality so it's fun I think too, and well he was a good person too and, dying in Orlando was a little noticeable to me not a big deal but because I did also live there for so long and I am very, familiar with that exact Ritz Carlton actually. Ritz/Waldorf/4 Seasons and some are actually and made to be way more luxury and some people thats all they want, so that is ral too in Orlando and the whole Walt Disney World area there.

Wait, so you’re saying you’re familiar with the Hilton Hotel he died at?
    Ritz Carlton is Marriott (Bon Voy) not Hilton,

but I see how you tried to sound cool and seem cool here not realizing you're completely wrong lol, The Ritz Carlton is a Marriott brand not Hilton. There is only one The Ritz Carlton here in Orlando and that Walt Disney World Area, so of course I know it intimately and i used to work there actually, well that property, its a Ritz as are it's clientele and they probably are a notch fancier than the Hilton base maybe lol, anyway get your facts right before you think you're goin in on someone, and sound cool for it when in reality, you sound and look like an idiot right now here, have a nice day no toes.. No toes probably only knows the Hilton in his life lol not bad but thats not the Ritz Carlton experience, the Ritz Carlton is actually where usually the real and known famous people stay Hilton yeah but less of it maybe anyway..

#TheMoreYouKNow

Thread Information