Thread: Crypto Fraud Alert

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric

Crypto Fraud Alert

...is essentially what this site is:

web3 is going great

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Crypto fraud alert is exactly what this site isn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Belly Buster View Post
    Crypto fraud alert is exactly what this site isn't.

note he didnt say 'wasnt'
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    https://moxie.org/2022/01/07/web3-fi...pressions.html

legit take from moxie marlinspike.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    Spencer has a pretty good take on NFTs (ignore the clickbait poster frame, the video itself is pretty balanced):

Load Metric
    Has the issue with opensea corrected itself yet or is this going to be the ultimate rug pull that destroys NFTs as far as collectable (discounting the whole zed run scam that seems to be starting to develop with management apparently manipulating stuff now)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Has the issue with opensea corrected itself yet or is this going to be the ultimate rug pull that destroys NFTs as far as collectable (discounting the whole zed run scam that seems to be starting to develop with management apparently manipulating stuff now)
    Opensea is actually the biggest Rug that could ever get pulled

wow life altering would that be for some, who they may be kinda 'All-In' these Apes/Punks/Yachts etc lol, like wow if Opensea ever rugged pulled its off the bridge for some sadly i think, also wow big time here possibility too. Now back to sincerity and seriousness here, I do not think that Opensea would ever do a theorhetical even kind of rug pull but im not willing to put myself on that belief. Also not long ago an Opensea Employee was found out to be insider trading NFTs, Harvard grad of all things, so smart too, and right there told me, i dont trust opensea or their employee's including the Harvard graduates ill have you all know, sometimes degrees and that belief youre all that because of only that, i dont know im not one who thinks liek this and wholeheartedly so, I dont trust Opensea now knowing what I do, and the Magnitude of how bad an actual even semi Opensea rug pull, or who knows even going in theory broke dissapearing wow, this would destroy some people and yes all them sill Apes, Yachts and all that too.

Opensea is the biggest RUG of them all and that could in theory be pulled, one day scary..

Load Metric
    Anybody can produce an NFT.

But the difference in making a lot of money or almost no money at all is the promotion. You need to promote the hell out of it. Call the media, tell them you are a 14 year old girl trying to raise money for summer camp. It's no accident that these projects go from zero to 100,000 or more Discord users overnight.

As for Opensea, you have no real alternative. They control the monopoly. They control at least 95% of the NFT market.

Load Metric
    NFT’s prove once again PT Barnum was right with his Sucker born every minute claim.

That said, nothing wrong with people that are doing the fucking and making money off suckers looking for a free ride.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by khalwat View Post
    ...is essentially what this site is:

web3 is going great
    Is it me or does the graphics on that site look awefully similar to the ones used on SwC Poker clubs front page of their website..

http://swcpoker.club

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    and yet web3's own website looks like graphics out of some 1990s Madden football game.. My only take is that everybody claiming including you Tine that BTC and such were gonna be the modern equivilant of the Tulip bulb frenzy from centuries ago were off the mark but not as far as you think.. Its NFTs that are going to suffer that fate when people suddenly wonder why the fuck they are spending huge amounts on some 32x32 pixelated turd pile that any 5yr old could likely come up with using Corel and a few minutes of their time.

Comments

garrett: LOL fantastic.... " why the fuck they are spending huge amounts on some 32x32 pixelated turd pile"

Load Metric
    NFTS ARE GOD
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    really tho most of them are gonna go to zero but if you can find a good project with utility then there are big returns to be had and not just in the short term

ideally you wanna find something where the nfts can generate a yield im convinced that blockchain gaming is gonna be massive its just trying to figure out where you wanna put your money

Load Metric
    NFTs as i understand all of it more and more now I think, all comes down to Utility, and does that NFT and its ecosystem have real actual Utility which then of course can make that NFT more/less valuable on a Market, which this is. And so as they say, Buy the Dip sell the Top and of course in NFTs and everything going on or beginning to here and competitive NFT gaming. What is really is in my opinion is just the nest evolution of gaming actually, 20 years ago we had online poker, 15 years ago DFS, and now Digital Horse Racing. And the horses in the game are actually provably good or bad, and then worth more or less or can be bought for that and so, what you really have is this. Really beyond just s simple Game here with NFT gaming, you have actual Market functioning things happening, real values that cycle like any Market does and for example the horses and Zed, well them NFTs and whether more or less valuable than today is real. And so one could and beyond just the racing in the game or enjoyment in it also be, possibly doing it all from a pure investment place.

Some are already and this now and starting to burgeon here NFT gaming market is already happening and beginning to evolve now, and Zed is built on the Ethereum Blockchain, some others on the Bitcoin Blockchain but what is more or less important to realize is how, Cryptocurrency and even if just in the form of fun, and gaming is beginning to be built all around us. And i expect it to eventually end up in banking Government, everything functions with Blockchain Technology in some way shape or form because, wells that simple actually. It streamlines us slow mistake making humans, but in all seriousness it really does make us better, faster, less mistakes, more efficient. Its not a thing you can choose to agree with or not anymore, you have to understand it now because you dont have a choice anymore. Blockchain Technology is here, and its real. It makes us better and more efficient and especially Transactionally if no where else.

my two pennies

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I was watching some interview with Mr Wonderful from Sharktank and he was talking about using NFTs to make it easier to authenticate things, his example was the secondary market for high end watches, have a super high res close up of the watch making it much cheaper to authenticate it.

He also basically considers bitcoin etc like transactional “software” that has a legit use above speculation. But he said to buckle up since they are super volatile.

Recommended investing in Immutable Holdings if you want some NFT upside without actually owning an NFT.

Thought it was semi interesting

Thread Information