Thread: =$@/ official Natty Championship thread

Bronze
    Load Metric

=$@/ official Natty Championship thread

Obviously i am pulling for my Dawgs. Bama beat us good last time but i seen so much improvement against Michigan. Go Dawgs.

Load Metric
    How much do you need for some wings and a full spread to watch the game?

Comments

dwai: rofl

Tellafriend: haha
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    How much do you need for some wings and a full spread to watch the game?

Not a dime as i will be going to my son's house to watch it and. He is cooking steak. Go Dawgs.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Alabama +3.

This is a simple handicap. Saban vs. Smart with lots of time to prepare. The end.

Load Metric
    I just assumed Georgia threw the last game to get two SEC teams in and expect your Dawgs to win.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    I just assumed Georgia threw the last game to get two SEC teams in and expect your Dawgs to win.
    Georgia threw the game so they would only have a 55% chance to win the Natl Championship instead of 95%.

Makes sense.

:/

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    Georgia threw the game so they would only have a 55% chance to win the Natl Championship instead of 95%.

Makes sense.

You underestimate the cabal that runs college football. Bet your Bama and wonder how the next game is so different.

Gold
    Load Metric

Makes sense.

You underestimate the cabal that runs college football. Bet your Bama and wonder how the next game is so different.
    Well, Alabama won by 17 last time, so as long as it is 19 points different or less I will be happy.

Load Metric
    Alabama +3.

This is a simple handicap. Saban vs. Smart with lots of time to prepare. The end.
    https://sports.yahoo.com/alabama-und...162657152.html

They've labeled Alabama an underdog three times over 13 seasons: the 2009 SEC championship against Florida; a 2015 regular season game against Georgia; and last month’s SEC title game against Georgia. The Tide won those games by 19, 28 and 17 points, respectively, and never lost thereafter.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Its Gameday. Go Dawgs

Load Metric
    Congrats UGA. Been a long time.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Congrats UGA. Been a long time.
    Thanks sir

Load Metric
    Is it just me or does this kid Bennett the QB at UGA remind anybody of the story of Kurt Warner to the NFL?? Kid gets a few offers but wants D1 SEC at UGA so he walks on. Persistance pays off despite at times being 3rd string and after losing to Bama this year in the SEC title game 38 days later wins the game that truly matters tonight even after a potentially costly mistake in the 4th Qtr. Wonder if he gets any draft consideration. Hell let him go undrafted sign as a FA and then burn some NFL teams in a few yrs I say. Kids got guts which counts for something. He played in the closest thing to top tier minor league football in the SEC given how dominate the SEC is and has been.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Is it just me or does this kid Bennett the QB at UGA remind anybody of the story of Kurt Warner to the NFL?? Kid gets a few offers but wants D1 SEC at UGA so he walks on. Persistance pays off despite at times being 3rd string and after losing to Bama this year in the SEC title game 38 days later wins the game that truly matters tonight even after a potentially costly mistake in the 4th Qtr. Wonder if he gets any draft consideration. Hell let him go undrafted sign as a FA and then burn some NFL teams in a few yrs I say. Kids got guts which counts for something. He played in the closest thing to top tier minor league football in the SEC given how dominate the SEC is and has been.
    Warner was just a miss. This kid is all heart, but listed at 5’11 and probably about 5’9 in real life. He’s not an NFL player

Load Metric
    Warner was just a miss. This kid is all heart, but listed at 5’11 and probably about 5’9 in real life. He’s not an NFL player
    Does the name Brees mean anything to ya? Or that kid in Arizona Murray? If he can play against future NFL guys from Bama Im not too worried about it as much if he goes to the NFL himself. Who knows maybe somebody takes a flyer on the guy in the 6th Rnd this year and we all get proven wrong like some guy named Brady out of Michigan on a lark who wasnt considered a starter and was essentially drafted to be a backup.

Load Metric

Does the name Brees mean anything to ya? Or that kid in Arizona Murray? If he can play against future NFL guys from Bama Im not too worried about it as much if he goes to the NFL himself. Who knows maybe somebody takes a flyer on the guy in the 6th Rnd this year and we all get proven wrong like some guy named Brady out of Michigan on a lark who wasnt considered a starter and was essentially drafted to be a backup.
    Brees is one in a million and probably still 2 inches taller. Kyler is a world class athlete. This kid is a gamer. Zero point zero chance at NFL success.

Gold
    Load Metric
    I think BCR is right that the kid does not have a future in the NFL but seeing this kids joy and emotion at the end of the game made me feel very happy for him in that moment.

Thread Information