Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Lol @ the Trumptards Blaming Jan 6th on the Feds. Wait, What, OMG Could It Be?

Load Metric

Of course shes aware of the individual hes on the payroll of the FBI out of Phoenix AZ.. Likely its not even his real name and in fact an alias used for UC work..

Anybody who thinks the Feds didnt at minimum instigate this shit after what came out about the so called conspiracy to kidnap Michigans Gov Whitmer where 5 of them were FBI agents in fact undercover.. Its sad theres a lot of decent folks who work for the FBI but the rotting stentch from the Hoover Bldg is breeding a lot of rats.

Load Metric
    I grew up in the suburbs of NoVA basically in Western Fairfax County near Dulles Airport.. In my culdasac there were two houses of the 5 occupied by FBI employees.. Two were a husband and wife that were actually lawyers and split time between FBI and the actual DOJ itself.. They did alot of warrant reviews and such the other is much more known.. A guy by the name of Danny Caulson he and my dad actually would hang out sometimes on the weekends (my dad was career army so they had a long time of service to the country in common). Anyway for those that dont know Danny Caulson was way high on the chain of command.. (during Clinton he was a Deputy Director) He was actually the site operations SAIC during Ruby Ridge unfortunately and he was involved in Waco.. I can tell you off the record he was concerned way back then the Agency was getting politicized too much downtown and that even in the 90s the move to get involved in operations against people who just didnt trust the government or in some ways felt DC was way overstepping its authority against citizens especially in states that tended to lean conservative or even libertarian micro government types. Montana and Idaho has been that way for awhile (but its also become a microcosm of society in general the last roughly decade with liberals moving into Montana from places like WA and OR). Texas of course has always had its independant streak as its the only state that existed on its own as a country unto itself before joining the USA.. Anyway sadly the seedy and quite frankly disturbing actions for the FBI go way back before even 9-11-01 as people seem to use as the point where the Patriot Act started opening up Pandoras box to unfettered surveillance when this goes back well before it. The ultimate irony is theyve done little to stop actual terrorism in this country when it actually happens.. They blew 9/11 they blew Boston in both cases having actionable intelligence maybe if they focused on actual legit threats instead of trying to encourage simple minded trailer park types to commit criminal acts to look like they are doing something and instead actually investigate legit threats like ohhh Antifa and BLM whove shown a propensity for violence including arson, theft, murder like during the summer of 2020 and the CHOP incident in Seattle which was by every legal definition an insurrection as they declared themselves seperate from the state of Washington and even the USA instead of what was a minor riot mostly incited likely by undercover Federal Agents to help make political points with the media and give the Democrats some cover for their actions. Nobody discusses Trump signed the authorization for the DC National Guard prior to Jan 6th in case of security issues it was directly blocked by Pelosi and nobody in the media asks WHY. Ok some do but most of the media has been complicit in the lies just like theyve been complicit in the lies that have circulated about Corona Virus and cloth masks the ineffectiveness of the mRNA shots in such an epic failure that it makes one wonder why were pushing more and more for a failed preventative. Hell even Gates admits theyre a failure essentially now as of a news report that just came out. The fact is you cant trust the media be it the left or right as its constructed you pretty much have to research shit on your own to somehow figure out where the truth lies in all of propaganda shoveled out there by MSNBC, CNN, FOX, OANN etc etc etc.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Tucker's take was pretty good and as usual it's hard to find the video on yt.
    He's starting to become a national treasure, he covers the most important topics and he does it so well damn near every night..
    https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/01/12/senators-ask-fbi-official-point-blank-of-bureaus-role-in-jan-6-chaos-tucker-sounds-off-on-chilling-answer-1187462/

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    I grew up in the suburbs of NoVA basically in Western Fairfax County near Dulles Airport.. In my culdasac there were two houses of the 5 occupied by FBI employees.. Two were a husband and wife that were actually lawyers and split time between FBI and the actual DOJ itself.. They did alot of warrant reviews and such the other is much more known.. A guy by the name of Danny Caulson he and my dad actually would hang out sometimes on the weekends (my dad was career army so they had a long time of service to the country in common). Anyway for those that dont know Danny Caulson was way high on the chain of command.. (during Clinton he was a Deputy Director) He was actually the site operations SAIC during Ruby Ridge unfortunately and he was involved in Waco.. I can tell you off the record he was concerned way back then the Agency was getting politicized too much downtown and that even in the 90s the move to get involved in operations against people who just didnt trust the government or in some ways felt DC was way overstepping its authority against citizens especially in states that tended to lean conservative or even libertarian micro government types. Montana and Idaho has been that way for awhile (but its also become a microcosm of society in general the last roughly decade with liberals moving into Montana from places like WA and OR). Texas of course has always had its independant streak as its the only state that existed on its own as a country unto itself before joining the USA.. Anyway sadly the seedy and quite frankly disturbing actions for the FBI go way back before even 9-11-01 as people seem to use as the point where the Patriot Act started opening up Pandoras box to unfettered surveillance when this goes back well before it. The ultimate irony is theyve done little to stop actual terrorism in this country when it actually happens.. They blew 9/11 they blew Boston in both cases having actionable intelligence maybe if they focused on actual legit threats instead of trying to encourage simple minded trailer park types to commit criminal acts to look like they are doing something and instead actually investigate legit threats like ohhh Antifa and BLM whove shown a propensity for violence including arson, theft, murder like during the summer of 2020 and the CHOP incident in Seattle which was by every legal definition an insurrection as they declared themselves seperate from the state of Washington and even the USA instead of what was a minor riot mostly incited likely by undercover Federal Agents to help make political points with the media and give the Democrats some cover for their actions. Nobody discusses Trump signed the authorization for the DC National Guard prior to Jan 6th in case of security issues it was directly blocked by Pelosi and nobody in the media asks WHY. Ok some do but most of the media has been complicit in the lies just like theyve been complicit in the lies that have circulated about Corona Virus and cloth masks the ineffectiveness of the mRNA shots in such an epic failure that it makes one wonder why were pushing more and more for a failed preventative. Hell even Gates admits theyre a failure essentially now as of a news report that just came out. The fact is you cant trust the media be it the left or right as its constructed you pretty much have to research shit on your own to somehow figure out where the truth lies in all of propaganda shoveled out there by MSNBC, CNN, FOX, OANN etc etc etc.
    Do you think the committee would blatantly lie about Ray Epps being a Fed?
    Maybe i'm naive but i'd be kind of shocked if they were lying.

Comments

Sanlmar: Oh c’mon

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Tucker's take was pretty good and as usual it's hard to find the video on yt.
    He's starting to become a national treasure, he covers the most important topics and he does it so well damn near every night..
    https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/01/12/senators-ask-fbi-official-point-blank-of-bureaus-role-in-jan-6-chaos-tucker-sounds-off-on-chilling-answer-1187462/
    The MSM and left wing politicians called Tucker's "Patriot Purge" on Fox Nation an incitement for right wing crazies to riot. It's about Ray Epps but is also about people that got caught up in the events of Jan 6th. It's been out for a few months but so far no riots. The headline that starts the most riots in this country is, of course, the MSM's use of "BLACK MAN KILLED BY COPS!!!" The MSM line their pockets with that headline as it pulls in viewers. They don't give a damn about the collateral damage.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    One of the stories Tucker covered in Patriot Purge was that of Mark Ibrahim, a veteran and DEA agent who was at DC on Jan 6th. His story is that he was asked to attend by an FBI informant he knew from his military days to help him record the events for the FBI. Several pictures of Ibrahim were taken where his DEA badge and gun can be seen. He was fired from the DEA, the FBI filed charges on him for carrying the weapon on capitol grounds, walking on a statue, and trespassing.

CBS, who did a negative story on Ibrahim, used the term "friend" for the FBI informant that took the pictures, not letting readers know he was accused of being an FBI informant. Tucker Carlson called and talked to the person who admitted he was an FBI informant but said he was not acting for the FBI that day.

Ibraham said at one point the informant urged him to go into the capitol. He said he refused because he knew it was illegal.

My first question is who instigated the taking of the pictures, Ibrahim or the informant? Did the informant take the pictures to have evidence against Ibraham? Next question. They were close up pictures. The informant admitted to Tucker that he took the pictures. That meant the informant would be trespassing too.

SO WHY WAS THE "FRIEND" OF IBRAHIM NOT CHARGED WITH TRESPASS TOO?

You can google Mark Ibrahim and find many stories about him by the main stream media.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Can someone please give an example of a prosecuted Jan 6 person who did less than Ray Epps?

This really just looks like a guy culled out of the crowd to be made into a Republican talking point. No one will show me evidence as to why what is shown on video is evidence of him being a fed. I was all into this conspiracy theory but it has just seemed blech.

Look, originally it was they were all antifa. That has sort of been given up on because well 'wheres the beef?'. After all these investigations that was a dud. So now those who manipulate on an industrial scale looked for the next closest thing to latch on to inorder to remove blame from Trump as much as possible. Here we are Ray Epps.

I understand there may have been agent provocateurs but can anyone tell me where I'm wrong above?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    Can someone please give an example of a prosecuted Jan 6 person who did less than Ray Epps?

This really just looks like a guy culled out of the crowd to be made into a Republican talking point. No one will show me evidence as to why what is shown on video is evidence of him being a fed. I was all into this conspiracy theory but it has just seemed blech.

Look, originally it was they were all antifa. That has sort of been given up on because well 'wheres the beef?'. After all these investigations that was a dud. So now those who manipulate on an industrial scale looked for the next closest thing to latch on to inorder to remove blame from Trump as much as possible. Here we are Ray Epps.

I understand there may have been agent provocateurs but can anyone tell me where I'm wrong above?
    Donald Trump did less than Ray Epps. He didn’t ask anyone to go into the capitol and didn’t go himself.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    One of the stories Tucker covered in Patriot Purge was that of Mark Ibrahim, a veteran and DEA agent who was at DC on Jan 6th. His story is that he was asked to attend by an FBI informant he knew from his military days to help him record the events for the FBI. Several pictures of Ibrahim were taken where his DEA badge and gun can be seen. He was fired from the DEA, the FBI filed charges on him for carrying the weapon on capitol grounds, walking on a statue, and trespassing.

CBS, who did a negative story on Ibrahim, used the term "friend" for the FBI informant that took the pictures, not letting readers know he was accused of being an FBI informant. Tucker Carlson called and talked to the person who admitted he was an FBI informant but said he was not acting for the FBI that day.

Ibraham said at one point the informant urged him to go into the capitol. He said he refused because he knew it was illegal.

My first question is who instigated the taking of the pictures, Ibrahim or the informant? Did the informant take the pictures to have evidence against Ibraham? Next question. They were close up pictures. The informant admitted to Tucker that he took the pictures. That meant the informant would be trespassing too.

You can google Mark Ibrahim and find many stories about him by the main stream media.
    Skimming thread. I haven’t been following the story.

Why would a (ex) Government employee do the bidding of an informant/snitch? Informant/snitches usually do the busy work of surveillance or snitching. I think it’s in the informant union rules.

Is this a real news story? Why does anyone give a fuck? There were military, police and all matter of civil servants there. Who is the other side of this story that Tucker is sparring with? I don’t get it

Jan 6 was just practice. Buckle up.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    LOLOL yeah they would NEVER "lie" about anything! Where the hell have you been for the last....100 years?? The last 2 specifically?? Also if you look at their "statement" it was very carefully worded as always. "Not a member of any LAW ENFORCEMENT (as if that even means anything but I digress) but what they didn't include was any "intelligence agencies" and there are over 20 of them currently.

There was a former agent who is running for congress in Washington that has been summarily destroying every single word these farce of a "commission" has been putting out, explaining in detail why it is all bullshit. I tried to find him the other night but couldn't he has about 20 devastating tweets relating to all this.

Load Metric
    Pitchforks. Amirite Mumbles? What year did we make those posts?

Pitchforks on both sides btw.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Skimming thread. I haven’t been following the story.

Why would a (ex) Government employee do the bidding of an informant/snitch? Informant/snitches usually do the busy work of surveillance or snitching. I think it’s in the informant union rules.

Is this a real news story? Why does anyone give a fuck? There were military, police and all matter of civil servants there. Who is the other side of this story that Tucker is sparring with? I don’t get it

Jan 6 was just practice. Buckle up.
    Mark Ibrahim was still employed by the DEA when he went to the capitol on Jan 6. He was fired by DEA because he was there. You are asking the wrong person why Ibrahim went to the capitol with the guy. I don't know.

Here's the CBS news story on Ibrahim:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...JHxhAZnZdtOOgp

Here's the Daily Mail story:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...NQUUe71tmPres7

Here's the Washington Post story:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...PLgyBcZ6MBKM5v

Here's the CNN story:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...f2noih7I9gnn80
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 01-13-2022 at 05:09 PM.

Load Metric
    OMG!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! They've stormed the Capitol Building!!!!
    Omg!!! OMG!!! OMG!!! It's an Insurrection!!!!!

Feminists stormed Capitol Hill in 2017. They made it all the way to the congressional offices. I wonder if anyone was ever convicted of a crime.

Load Metric

Feminists stormed Capitol Hill in 2017. They made it all the way to the congressional offices. I wonder if anyone was ever convicted of a crime.
    How many people died, faggot?
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

how many people died on jan6 you stupid idiot, ONE(white unarmed woman shot by black cop)

lol you're so brainwashed

Comments

ftpjesus: and the so called deaths on the LEO side.. One was from Natural causes another was suicide and cant recall but turned out they werent related to Jan 6th either.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

how many people died on jan6 you stupid idiot, ONE(white unarmed woman shot by black cop)

Glad to see mom gave you back your internet access.

Surely you've noticed how even those who align with your politics flat out ignore you at this point?

Try posting less.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Glad to see mom gave you back your internet access.

Surely you've noticed how even those who align with your politics flat out ignore you at this point?

Try posting less.
    Name:  Screenshot_20211214-072843_Gallery.jpg
Views: 176
Size:  127.4 KB

you are the biggest useful idiot there has ever been n-word lover

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: He now reigns supreme in that department since his obese idol left the building.

Load Metric
    Name:  2C2F470A-0742-4818-9A86-E8C028324B59.jpeg
Views: 180
Size:  56.5 KB

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Skimming thread and swore I saw someone say Tucker is knocking it out of the park on his takes. TightLyfe

Playing poker the other night and there was a dude in the game I swore was doing a Tucker stand up routine.
    The topic was movies and One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest, and he would start ranting on Bidens dementia.
    The football game on TV turned into transgender pronouns. On and on and on

Naturally he went broke about 5 times and spent about 50 in ATM fees.

Load Metric
    Of course hes a Fed.. If I confused the situation in my post I appologize of course he is but the question is FBI or potentially CIA.. More likely FBI much like the situation with the Old Fashioned drinker fiasco involving investigating reporters that got exposed.. FBI is out of control sadly at this point at least the guys in the Ivory Tower at the Hoover Bldg..

Thread Information