Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Lol @ the Trumptards Blaming Jan 6th on the Feds. Wait, What, OMG Could It Be?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by khalwat View Post
    It also should go without saying that revolver.news is a highly biased right-wing publication, so as always, consider the source.

Also in before "brainwashed" and "mass media" and other cult-like terms people use to cling to their fringe and disproven beliefs.

The QAnon is strong here.
    I've never heard of revolver news until now. What is it about this specific source that makes you say they are highly biased?

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    Exactly, and definitely didn't include the idea of search engines "optimizing" its results based on the political leanings of the company that owns the search engine.
    Read the rest of my post -- that's not what this is about at all.

It's amazing how people politicize even the most basic things, like the reality of what happened.

Change your mind based on reality, don't try to change reality based on your mind.

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    It also should go without saying that revolver.news is a highly biased right-wing publication, so as always, consider the source.

Also in before "brainwashed" and "mass media" and other cult-like terms people use to cling to their fringe and disproven beliefs.

I've never heard of revolver news until now. What is it about this specific source that makes you say they are highly biased?
    It was endorsed by Trump, most of the viewership came from DrudgeReport, the obvious slant/bias of the news stories posted there, and just a Google or a DuckDuckGo search on that organization makes it pretty clear.

Revolver.news is as biased as left-wing sources like Daily Kos, etc.

Load Metric
    khalwat you are the biggest political faggot propagandist on this site

if you believe MSM, SHUT IT DOWN AND GO GET YOUR KIDS JABBED AGAIN LOSER

Gold
    Load Metric

I accept Revolver is a biased right wing news source. But that doesn't mean the article in question is wrong.

The article itself shows snapshots of individuals clearly involved in the Jan 6th riot, and makes the claim none of them have been arrested, implying they were FBI informants/agents. And I have seen no evidence to dispute this argument. One person, an Oathkeeper named Ray Epps, was identified by the internet and given his well-documented actions On Jan 5th and Jan 6th it is very suspicious how the FBI has left him alone, and both him and the FBI refuses to comment, providing evidence which supports the argument.

And big tech/left wing MSM is doing everything they can to suppress this story; again providing circumstantial evidence there is some truths there they don't want to come to light.

This is all independent of Revolvers political/ideological leanings.

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    khalwat you are the biggest political faggot propagandist on this site

if you believe MSM, SHUT IT DOWN AND GO GET YOUR KIDS JABBED AGAIN LOSER
    You make some excellent and insightful points!

To show what a nothing-burger the search results thing is, let's take a simple example that we all hopefully agree is a falsehood:

The Flat Earth theory.

Okay so there's a bunch of articles posted by conspiracy theorists who think the Earth really is flat, which explain how it's all a MSM conspiracy, and so on. They also describe their theories about how the Earth is actually flat, how there's an ice wall, etc.

Then there are an overwhelming deluge of articles from scientists that point out that the Flat Earth theory is false, and describe why.

When you Google "Flat Earth" would you expect to see the misinformation stating how the Earth is actually flat, or would you expect to see the articles stating that the Earth is a sphere, and debunking the "Flat Earth" theories?

Obviously, you'd expect to see the massive majority consensus that is factual information on the topic you searched on, and not the tiny minority that is conspiracy theory and falsehoods.

That's how Google works; it's not some weird conspiracy excluding all but "liberal news" from its search results.

I realize many people encounter cognitive dissonance that makes it difficult to accept things that go against their world views, but reality marches on.

Comments

Entropy: Red for playing the flat Earth and Qanon card lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post

I accept Revolver is a biased right wing news source. But that doesn't mean the article in question is wrong.

The article itself shows snapshots of individuals clearly involved in the Jan 6th riot, and makes the claim none of them have been arrested, implying they were FBI informants/agents. And I have seen no evidence to dispute this argument. One person, an Oathkeeper named Ray Epps, was identified by the internet and given his well-documented actions On Jan 5th and Jan 6th it is very suspicious how the FBI has left him alone, and both him and the FBI refuses to comment, providing evidence which supports the argument.

And big tech/left wing MSM is doing everything they can to suppress this story; again providing circumstantial evidence there is some truths there they don't want to come to light.

khalwat is incapable of independent thought, he's a fucking idiot stooge, he buys everything MSM says, hook line and sinker then goes on PFA to gaslight everyone who doesn't with propaganda

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric

Sure, it'd be all for investigating any claims, if there is merit to them. And that's what a number of other publications have done.

I wasn't saying to discount the article based on the ideological slant of the publication, only to keep it in mind.

However, understand that when extraordinary claims are made, it isn't on other people to then disprove them. It's on the person making the claims to substantiate them.

There a large number of ongoing investigations into January 6th, and what has come out of them so far is very pedestrian, meaning that it was exactly what it appeared to be.

I'm absolutely all for any credible information coming out, however.

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    khalwat is incapable of independent thought, he's a fucking idiot stooge, he buys everything MSM says, hook line and sinker then goes on PFA to gaslight everyone who doesn't with propaganda
    Not biting on conspiracy theory or obviously ideologically or politically driven agendas is not the same as "buying everything the MSM says".

It's ironic, because I don't even consume what you'd classify as "MSM" at all.

I could just as easily argue that you're "brainwashed by right-with media and conspiracy theories" but I don't, because it's a shortcut to thinking. I don't care where you got your information, I care that you're able to back it up with substance.

The ad-hominem attacks don't make you right; they make you look like you have no argument based in fact.

Comments

tigerpiper: Green wrestle with a pig app
    Last edited by khalwat; 01-08-2022 at 12:31 PM.

Load Metric
    Not biting on conspiracy theory or obviously ideologically or politically driven agendas is not the same as "buying everything the MSM says".

The ad-hominem attacks don't make you right; they make you look like you have no argument based in fact.
    Name:  Screenshot_20211214-072843_Gallery.jpg
Views: 264
Size:  127.4 KB

Load Metric
    The reason you get search results in Google debunking the revolver.news article rather than the article itself is that... it's flat out lies. Sadly for conspiracy theorists, when you search on your conspiracy theories you will be more likely to find articles debunking them than you will supporting them.

This is things working as they should, presenting actual factual information not unsubstantiated conspiracy theories or falsehoods in search results.
    Are you sure about that? For 4 years when I googled Trump Russia Collusion I didn't get any factual information. All I got were conspiracy theories and falsehoods from the mainstream media.

Thanks for the link to Revolver. I never heard of them before today but I'll read the piece. Hopefully, you'll forgive me for not letting your side decide what is truth and what is misinformation for me. Your side has such a terrible record with the truth....and I'm used to studying all sides of the issues and making my own determinations as to what is factual and what isn't. It's a great approach. You should try it.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 01-08-2022 at 03:22 PM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    The reason you get search results in Google debunking the revolver.news article rather than the article itself is that... it's flat out lies. Sadly for conspiracy theorists, when you search on your conspiracy theories you will be more likely to find articles debunking them than you will supporting them.

This is things working as they should, presenting actual factual information not unsubstantiated conspiracy theories or falsehoods in search results.
    Are you sure about that? For 4 years when I googled Trump Russia Collusion I didn't get any factual information. All I got were conspiracy theories and falsehoods from the mainstream media.

Thanks for the link to Revolver. I never heard of them before today but I'll read the piece. Hopefully, you'll forgive me for not letting your side decide what is truth and what is misinformation for me. Your side has such a terrible record with the truth....and I'm used to studying all sides of the issues and making my own determinations as to what is factual and what isn't. It's a great approach. You should try it.
    back in the day on the internet nobody cared about "misinformation" , until they were told to by their gods (democrats)

literally only faggots and trannies worry about misinformation, starting to think khalwat is a fag and his wife is a tranny

imagine saying you want to be served information by Google to trust

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

To get information on Jan 6th I have to use DuckDuckGo. Google has everything except the liberal press blocked out.
    lol no, that's now how it works.

You can try the same thing by searching on various Flat Earth articles; you'll be greeted with a deluge of articled debunking the "Flat Earth" nonsense, rather than supporting the falsehoods it presents.

If you really want to find the article on Google, you easily can, but instead of using "Revolver" in the search terms, put "Revolver.news"

In before people on this forum come out as Flat Earthers, too.

The 2021 Lie of the Year: Lies about the Jan. 6 Capitol attack and its significance
    khalwat, when do you figure politifact or any other left wing press will ask Nancy Pelosi why she repeatedly blocked bringing the National Guard into a situation where there was great danger it could get out of hand?

I suspect she wanted something to happen for political reasons. If she could get a right wing riot in the capitol she could beat republicans over the head with it milking it for all it's worth.

If indeed Jan 6th was the equivalent of Pearl Harbor and 9/11 then Nancy Pelosi was criminally negligent in not doing her duty to secure the Capitol. If anyone should be charged with a crime it's her.

Gold
    Load Metric

I could just as easily argue that you're "brainwashed by right-with media and conspiracy theories" but I don't, because it's a shortcut to thinking. I don't care where you got your information, I care that you're able to back it up with substance.

Khalawat has to be trolling, there's clearly some Agent Provo's pushing the crowd to go into the Capitol.
    Name:  Trolling.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  16.1 KB

Here's the significance of Cruz calling the rioters domestic terrorists. That sentencing enhancement will ad a shitload of years to their prison sentences.
    Name:  DomTer.JPG
Views: 264
Size:  175.7 KB

Load Metric
    Online sleuths with both left wing and right wing agendas are trying to identify people that were at DC on January 6th. Besides Ray Epps there is video of other high profile provocateurs at DC on Jan 6th that have gone unidentified and uncharged.

One of those has been dubbed with the nickname of Fence Cutter Bulwark. He was videod on the west side, 20 minutes before the crowd showed up, cutting thru the fence and taking down all the Area Closed signs. He was wearing a Bulwark Fire Suit. He was obviously setting up the expected crowd to not know the area was off limits. Why is the FBI not pursuing him? No one knows.

Another mysterious character has been dubbed by online sleuths as the Northwest Scaffold Commander. He was up on a scaffold barking orders thru a bullhorn. The FBI doesn't seem to want this guy either.

Then there is Black Ski Mask who online sleuths are saying was a key figure. But I haven't been able to find anymore info on him. This guy was detained by police the day before so they know exactly who he is. So why hasn't he been charged?

Conservatives are not the only ones looking at suspects of Jan 6th. There is a leftist online sleuth group called Sedition Hunters looking to identify as many people as they can who were at DC on January 6th and turn the information over to the FBI. They want as many people prosecuted as possible. khalwal, if lefties are hunting down people then don't blame righties for doing the same thing.

Here's their link:

https://seditionhunters.org/

Gold
    Load Metric

Sure, it'd be all for investigating any claims, if there is merit to them. And that's what a number of other publications have done.

I wasn't saying to discount the article based on the ideological slant of the publication, only to keep it in mind.

However, understand that when extraordinary claims are made, it isn't on other people to then disprove them. It's on the person making the claims to substantiate them.

There a large number of ongoing investigations into January 6th, and what has come out of them so far is very pedestrian, meaning that it was exactly what it appeared to be.

I'm absolutely all for any credible information coming out, however.
    I'll give Khalawat the benefit of the doubt, he want sources he considers to be credible.
    I present Glenn Greenwald, there's perhaps no journalist more qualified to discuss the subject of FBI subversion and ops
    Ironically Tucker jokes about being called a Qanon conspiracy theorist for believing there was federal involvement.
    Khal this is a must watch.

Greenwald: FBI Involvement In Capitol Riot Not A "Crazy Conspiracy Theory," This Is What They Do
    "Investigative journalist Glenn Greenwald said the only reason to call potential FBI involvement in the January 6th Capitol Riot a "crazy conspiracy theory" is if you're either "completely ignorant" of what the FBI does or lying on purpose to cover up for the FBI."

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    I'll give Khalawat the benefit of the doubt, he want sources he considers to be credible.
    I present Glenn Greenwald, there's perhaps no journalist more qualified to discuss the subject of FBI subversion and ops
    Ironically Tucker jokes about being called a Qanon conspiracy theorist for believing there was federal involvement.
    Khal this is a must watch.
    Greenwald: FBI Involvement In Capitol Riot Not A "Crazy Conspiracy Theory," This Is What They Do
    "Investigative journalist Glenn Greenwald said the only reason to call potential FBI involvement in the January 6th Capitol Riot a "crazy conspiracy theory" is if you're either "completely ignorant" of what the FBI does or lying on purpose to cover up for the FBI."
    Alright, I listened to it... he says a whole lot of things, but doesn't present anything of substance that I could see.

I did as he said, and Google'd Project Mockingbird, to find:

Neither the Church Committee or any of the investigations that followed it find there was such an operation as described by Davis.[4] Hadley summarized, "Mockingbird, as described by Davis, has remained a stubbornly persistent theory"; and added, "The Davis/Mockingbird theory, that the CIA operated a deliberate and systematic program of widespread manipulation of the U.S. media, does not appear to be grounded in reality, but that should not disguise the active role the CIA played in influencing the domestic press's output."
    ref: https://www.amazon.com/Rising-Clamor.../dp/0813177375

ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operat..._note-Hadley-4

Also, this appears to be something that's associated with QAnon as well so I mean...

QAnon supporters have used the term "Operation Mockingbird" when referring to American media that spread what the supporters consider "fake news"
    With all of the bat-shit crazy things that circulate around the QAnon folks (all of didn't come to pass, yet they seem undeterred)... it's not a good look.

In any event, I make no apologies for any administration, and I'd be happy for any credible leads to be investigated.

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    Things like this make it more and more clear to me that if a meteor was headed towards the earth, a contingent of people would be claiming it was a conspiracy, it was the MSM feeding you lies, Google is hiding the truth, etc, etc.

QAnon Star Who Said Only ‘Idiots’ Get Vax Dies of COVID

In the face of these deaths, their surviving friends and supporters have started to allege that the dead QAnon figures are being murdered, either because they were refused internet folk remedies like ivermectin or hydroxychloroquine, or because they were killed by the deep-state to cover up their conspiracy theories. In December, Kuzma and a number of other conspiracy theorists were sickened with COVID-like symptoms after appearing together at a conference. Rather than acknowledge that they had COVID, the far-right influencers suggested they had been targeted by an anthrax attack.

After Weldon’s death, her QAnon allies threatened to pursue violent action against staff at the hospital where she died. Scott McKay, a QAnon personality known as the “Patriot Streetfighter,” said he would publicize the names of doctors and nurses involved in treating Weldon, saying he wanted to “put the fear into these medical professionals” in a Telegram post. McKay proposed the hospital staff be sentenced to death, or be murdered in vigilante violence.
    Pretty crazy that instead of thinking "hmmmm... maybe she was wrong?" they've turned this into yet another conspiracy.

“The vaccines kill, don’t get it!” Weldon warned the waiting vaccine recipients in an undated video posted to one of her online accounts. “This is how gullible these idiots are. They’re all getting vaccine!”
    dwai, is that you? ^

Load Metric
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Things like this make it more and more clear to me that if a meteor was headed towards the earth, a contingent of people would be claiming it was a conspiracy, it was the MSM feeding you lies, Google is hiding the truth, etc, etc.

QAnon Star Who Said Only ‘Idiots’ Get Vax Dies of COVID

Pretty crazy that instead of thinking "hmmmm... maybe she was wrong?" they've turned this into yet another conspiracy.

“The vaccines kill, don’t get it!” Weldon warned the waiting vaccine recipients in an undated video posted to one of her online accounts. “This is how gullible these idiots are. They’re all getting vaccine!”
    dwai, is that you? ^
    more blueanon shit from pfas biggest dumb fuck

Thread Information