Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pipes Challenges Druff

Gold
    Load Metric

Pipes Challenges Druff

Druff saw your crybaby posts when I criticized you for being a piece of shit towards low level employees at chain stores

Here’s a bet

I will bet you that over the last 5 years I have produced more online business PROFIT than you have produced in your entire poker career

I will also bet and prove multiple Americans employed have made hundreds of thousands of dollars over the same time period

If you want I will also prove all non US based employees are making over double their countries average income

I will escrow $300,000 for this bet

Did you want to tilt post or do you want to bet?

Gold
    Load Metric
    I am far more successful at online business than Dan Druff has been at poker

I will put up money to prove this

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Ah, my favorite.... anonymous guy proposes huge bet to non-anonymous guy on internet.

If you really can win this for some reason, you will post the $300k and win $300k off me.

If you can't win it, you assume I won't know that, and therefore assume I'd be afraid to post the $300k anyway.

And if I do somehow agree to this, you will either make an excuse or run off, but you assume I probably won't agree to such a large number, so you feel safe to make this dumb challenge.

For those who don't know, this tantrum spawned from Pipes' attempt to mock me in the Target thread. He acted outraged that I would want an employee fired who both intentionally fucked with me AND thanked a customer who was getting in my face and trying to threaten me.

I told him that anyone who owns a real business knows that you absolutely never want an employee doing shit like this. That's just more evidence to add to the pile that Pipes is a big fat phony. If he were a real business owner with lots of employees working for him, he'd know that power tripping employees are toxic for any business, especially low-end employees who can easily be replaced.

Instead he's acting like a kid who gets outraged by "Karen Complains to the Manager" videos on Facebook.

As a result, we get this butthurt thread.

If you want respect as a business owner, act like one. Zero chance you would allow your third world employees to intentionally fuck with your customers, provided such employees exist.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    How about instead of proposing dumb bets, you just show people proof of your claims about yourself?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Honestly, Sensitive Pipes is a very bad incarnation of Pipes. Zero charm.

When Pipes cries about racism/homophobia/whatever, he sucks.

When Pipes acts like the hero defender of shitty and malicious low-end employees, he sucks.

When Pipes plays games with Marty regarding WSOP staking offers, he sucks.

When Pipes gets butthurt that people don't believe his outlandish stories, he sucks.

Time to go back to the formula that originally worked.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Druff you are an all time douchebag to low level employees

I don’t buy that you’ve been making your living playing online poker all these years either pal

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

I don’t buy that you’ve been making your living playing online poker all these years either pal
    I don't care what you buy, pal. It's not all online, either.

I am a douchebag to low level employees who use their job to fuck with me. I'm the asshole who will take the time to call their manager in the morning, give a full and accurate story about what happened, and suggestions on how to verify it all. Most other people just take the bullshit and walk out grumbling.

Play stupid games at your job, win stupid prizes.

Do your job respectfully and don't use it to power trip over customers, and I guarantee I'll never be complaining about you.

Gold
    Load Metric
    You are a self important dork on a power trip

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    You are a self important dork on a power trip
    No power trip. If I don't work at these companies, how do I have any power?

I simply report disrespectful behavior to their boss, who has the right to know, given that he signs their paychecks. If he decides to fire them, that's their fault for being assholes and violating company policy in order to fuck with customers.

The only way this is unethical is if I'm either lying or I report something which was truly an accident when the employee meant well. But neither of these ever happen. I only report behavior which is intentionally stubborn/lazy/shady/rude/malicious.

If you defend this type of behavior, you're a chump who believes employees should be able to fuck with you and you'll keep their secret.

Now when are you going to prove to the forum all of your various grandiose claims? Enough about me. I've said for years that I do stuff like this, so don't act shocked. Let's focus on Pipes and his supposed lavish lifestyle.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Simple answer, once you post the $300k

Load Metric
    Post a picture of your dingos.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Brother, you are a bullshitter. I do enjoy the schtick overall but get real guy.

Load Metric

Arrow

Brother I have an autistic, special needs neighbor kid about 15 who is fixated on recycling. I used to roll it down to the driveway every Monday night but got to know his family over time and they told me that the prior homeowners would allow their son to knock on the door Tuesday morning, ask permission and roll down their bin. It's always exactly at 7am but fuck it, I'm up anyways.

It literally makes this kid's week and he lights up like a Christmas tree when i give him the go ahead

Brother they have no idea what it is about recycling that gives this kid joy but I'm happy to give him a purpose and some control over his day.

Do you understand? Let the man clip his coupons.

Comments

OK2: I wonder what other activities you give this kid the go ahead on #lighhimup
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    awright we get to watch Nikita Pipes bitch out and melt down again

Load Metric
    give it up pipes, you're washed up, IT'S OVER PAL.

Comments

OK2: always on point

Sloppy Joe: Bang

NickyPipes: Never liked you

country978: always liked you

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    awright we get to watch Nikita Pipes bitch out and melt down again

Seems to happen about the same time every month.

Comments

Tellafriend: snorted

Gold
    Load Metric
    I am far more successful at online business than Dan Druff has been at poker

I will put up money to prove this
    You're an idiot nickypipes. You used to be likeable and engaging. Now you're just pathetic and weak. Nobody gives 2 shits about how much money your 1/8th black ass pretends to have.

Load Metric
    These Druff challenge threads are getting old. First one was entertaining, but you get to #8 they get really bad to read. Even DJ Chaps gave up the mix posts. Of course that was likely because he had to pawn all his shit.

Load Metric
    You were much more entertaining when you didn’t take yourself or the message board seriously.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    How about instead of proposing dumb bets, you just show people proof of your claims about yourself?
    No proof is needed or requested on the sunning balls bit.

Thread Information