Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Lol @ the Trumptards Blaming Jan 6th on the Feds. Wait, What, OMG Could It Be?

PFA Radio Co-Host
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by khalwat View Post
    Things like this make it more and more clear to me that if a meteor was headed towards the earth, a contingent of people would be claiming it was a conspiracy, it was the MSM feeding you lies, Google is hiding the truth, etc, etc.

QAnon Star Who Said Only ‘Idiots’ Get Vax Dies of COVID

Pretty crazy that instead of thinking "hmmmm... maybe she was wrong?" they've turned this into yet another conspiracy.

dwai, is that you? ^
    more blueanon shit from pfas biggest dumb fuck
    I know it's tough when your cognitive dissonance kicks in, and you feel anger. But you can do better.

Load Metric
    more blueanon shit from pfas biggest dumb fuck
    I know it's tough when your cognitive dissonance kicks in, and you feel anger. But you can do better.
    Name:  Screenshot_20211214-072843_Gallery.jpg
Views: 218
Size:  127.4 KB

Gold
    Load Metric
    Alright, I listened to it... he says a whole lot of things, but doesn't present anything of substance that I could see.

I did as he said, and Google'd Project Mockingbird, to find:

Neither the Church Committee or any of the investigations that followed it find there was such an operation as described by Davis.[4] Hadley summarized, "Mockingbird, as described by Davis, has remained a stubbornly persistent theory"; and added, "The Davis/Mockingbird theory, that the CIA operated a deliberate and systematic program of widespread manipulation of the U.S. media, does not appear to be grounded in reality, but that should not disguise the active role the CIA played in influencing the domestic press's output."
    ref: https://www.amazon.com/Rising-Clamor.../dp/0813177375

ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operat..._note-Hadley-4

Also, this appears to be something that's associated with QAnon as well so I mean...

QAnon supporters have used the term "Operation Mockingbird" when referring to American media that spread what the supporters consider "fake news"
    With all of the bat-shit crazy things that circulate around the QAnon folks (all of didn't come to pass, yet they seem undeterred)... it's not a good look.

In any event, I make no apologies for any administration, and I'd be happy for any credible leads to be investigated.
    Since Tucker accurately predicted what you and your fellow liberals dismissive response would be to fed involvement in Jan 6th (Q anon) and Greenwald accurately predicted that you and your fellow liberals simply wouldn't be able to accept criticism of the FBI. Thanks for your reply, without it there would still be doubts about what happened on Jan 6th.

I can now confirm with almost absolute certainty that Jan 6th was heavily infiltrated with Federal agent provocateurs (how could it not be) and without their presence guiding the crowd and operatives removing fencing and signs the Capitol most likely would of been unscathed.

Khal I use the term Liberal loosely, there was a time not long ago when I considered myself and Greenwald to be Liberals. I guess you can refer to us as Realists, we're the few who can suppress our bias and remain totally objective, totally fact based and reach the most likely conclusion in a sea of the world's most advanced propaganda. It's not at all rare to find ourselves disliked by both sides of the political spectrum.
    Sorry, not sorry.

I guess the next question is should we care? On one hand how could anybody possibly believe a single word out of Trump's mouth, he's literally a man of a million lies. It's these gullible dumb fucks who the Republican party have manipulated for decades into supporting policies that have all but destroyed the United States and turned the whole world into a corporate dictatorship and a economy largely based on war.

Otoh there's that old cautionary tale 'first they came for the blank and i didn't object because I'm not a blank...
    I think we should all be concerned about these people being railroaded but then again what are you gonna do, vote for Ted Cruz hahahahah oh the Trumptards will i'm sure.
    Me personally I guess i'll get my popcorn and enjoy the show and hope for the best.

Load Metric
    Khalawat, you’re arguing with the mentally ill. You have an old lady who can’t get laid despite working out 24/7 who has a child’s understanding of the world, a basement incel who had 5 posts until Covid gave his failure an excuse, and an old man who is in a wheelchair and lives in a van. That’s who you’re trying to convince. No judgement. I’ve argued with them. You’re just dealing with white trash on a whole different level than you can imagine. It’s pointless. These people are the shit that sticks to your shoe in some dive bar in Arkansas. You’ve never met anyone as stupid in real life.

Comments

splitthis: More educated than the crackhead,

gimmick:

Sloppy Joe: Proudboy MAGA your turn faggot

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Khalawat, you’re arguing with the mentally ill. You have an old lady who can’t get laid despite working out 24/7 who has a child’s understanding of the world, a basement incel who had 5 posts until Covid gave his failure an excuse, and an old man who is in a wheelchair and lives in a van. That’s who you’re trying to convince. No judgement. I’ve argued with them. You’re just dealing with white trash on a whole different level than you can imagine. It’s pointless. These people are the shit that sticks to your shoe in some dive bar in Arkansas. You’ve never met anyone as stupid in real life.
    says the guy who lives in his dad's backyard shed and has never accomplished anything besides doing coke and sluts in a dirty Ohio one hour hotel.

you calling anyone white trash is rich. try going back to your fake mafioso personality instead of your current TDS one.

Name:  Tilt-A-Whirl_in_Saskatchewan (4).jpg
Views: 211
Size:  1.17 MB

Load Metric

i think the important part of this revelation is when he realizes that the median poster in this community really doesnt have much going on beyond what you described.

Comments

splitthis: Fucking loser

gimmick:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    says the guy who lives in his dad's backyard shed and has never accomplished anything besides doing coke and sluts in a dirty Ohio one hour hotel.
    I gotta admit. As someone who got married young and has since lived a life of typical middle class desperation I have thoroughly enjoyed living vicariously through BCR's stories of his more exotic life.

Comments

BCR: All i have are stories now. I am old and boring now.

dwai: lol

gimmick:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

i think the important part of this revelation is when he realizes that the median poster in this community really doesnt have much going on beyond what you described.

Lol at the lifelong losers with no family. This is the problem. When you have no future, your underlying wish is for those who have one to not have one.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Gold
    Load Metric
    So I watched the whole video and I never saw this guy one time on the capitol grounds. I don't see him pushing on the barriers. I don't see anything that would be a clear conviction. Maybe some sort of inciting charge? Even then all he seemed to say was "go inside" or some variant on it. That is pretty questionable. After the lead up to this, I was really expecting far more.

It seems more like people believing what they wanted to believe.

Can someone point me to one of these 700 indicted/charged people who did less than what we see in the video?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    So I watched the whole video and I never saw this guy one time on the capitol grounds. I don't see him pushing on the barriers. I don't see anything that would be a clear conviction. Maybe some sort of inciting charge? Even then all he seemed to say was "go inside" or some variant on it. That is pretty questionable. After the lead up to this, I was really expecting far more.

Can someone point me to one of these 700 indicted/charged people who did less than what we see in the video?
    Manson didn't commit murder. He incited others to do it. Epps didn't go in. He incited others to go in.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    BCR is a bonified libtard. No facts to put forth so he calls names and thinks that will work. Idiot.

Gold
    Load Metric

Exactly

Greenwald's right
    "Investigative journalist Glenn Greenwald said the only reason to call potential FBI involvement in the January 6th Capitol Riot a "crazy conspiracy theory" is if you're either "completely ignorant" of what the FBI does or lying on purpose to cover up for the FBI."
    You and Khalawat need to check a box.
    [ ] You're completely ignorant on how the FBI works
    or
    [ ] You're lying on purpose to cover up for the FBI."
    or
    [ ] You've been misled by MSM's biased coverage of the event

Gold
    Load Metric
    FWIW, if there was consistent precedent for treating politically motivated rioting harshly, this circus would be a lot more palatable. The problem is we went through a full year of the entire Democrat establishment, including the FBI, encouraging (or at best looking the other way) toward politically motivated rioting they felt was beneficial to them.

And then they are following an entire year of Democrat sponsored rioting with this gaslighting performance by throwing the book at the Jan 6th rioters. It really shows they view the purpose of the law and law enforcement as tools to use towards their own benefit and to punish their political adversaries, and nothing more. And I find this completely unacceptable. I voted for Joe Biden. I am not a fan of Trump or anything he stands for. I view much of the Republican Party as white collar criminals only interested in lining their own pockets.

But when the next ballot comes I feel I am going to just bubble in R straight down the row, and keep doing this until the Democratic Party realizes they serve us, not the other way around, and the purpose of government is not merely to use it to serve their own interests and punish their political adversaries.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

Exactly

Greenwald's right
    "Investigative journalist Glenn Greenwald said the only reason to call potential FBI involvement in the January 6th Capitol Riot a "crazy conspiracy theory" is if you're either "completely ignorant" of what the FBI does or lying on purpose to cover up for the FBI."
    or
    or
    I don't understand what you're talking about. The argument is the guy should be prosecuted because of 700 other people have been prosecuted for lesser cimes. Footage is shown of the guy, but he's never doing all that much. I want a direct comparison to others. "This person got x years for this, which is less than this guy telling people 'go inside' when he doesn't even appear to be on the capitol grounds."

I watched the video hoping to actually see evidence of this guy being a fed (false flag op). I honestly expected him being in the capitol or something but no, it was all the sort of thing that if I was a prosecuter I'd probably just pass on. I have no problems believing the FBI or some agency might do such a thing, but I just want actual evidence. Thats what some people like to have, yanno?

There is fake news then there is the fakest of fake news and everything in between.

I'll have to dig up the Revolver article and wade through the nonsense to see if there is anything actually there.

Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    BCR is a bonified libtard. No facts to put forth so he calls names and thinks that will work. Idiot.
    He's far left along with you're buddy Sobchak, Sloppy Soy, Sonatine, Khalwat, JimmyG, DavidUSF, InspectorGadget, Gimmick, Marley etc.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post

Exactly

Greenwald's right
    or
    or
    I don't understand what you're talking about. The argument is the guy should be prosecuted because of 700 other people have been prosecuted for lesser cimes. Footage is shown of the guy, but he's never doing all that much. I want a direct comparison to others. "This person got x years for this, which is less than this guy telling people 'go inside' when he doesn't even appear to be on the capitol grounds."

I watched the video hoping to actually see evidence of this guy being a fed (false flag op). I honestly expected him being in the capitol or something but no, it was all the sort of thing that if I was a prosecuter I'd probably just pass on. I have no problems believing the FBI or some agency might do such a thing, but I just want actual evidence. Thats what some people like to have, yanno?

There is fake news then there is the fakest of fake news and everything in between.

I'll have to dig up the Revolver article and wade through the nonsense to see if there is anything actually there.
    There was a definite plot on Jan 6th and Epps was a part of it. And the other provocateurs, Fence Cutter Bulwark, Northwest Scaffold Commander and Black Ski Mask, etc.

Were they feds or were they right wing operatives? That's what I want to know. I don't want main stream media bullshit lies. I want the truth.

Who the fuck were the operatives on Jan 6th? It's been over a year. They are all on video. Why haven't they been identified. WTF is wrong with the FBI? The FBI did not publicly identify Epps. Online sleuths identified him.

The only thing sonatine and BCR know about it came thru the head of Anderson Cooper's penis. They think the bullshit they get from the lefty press is gold. Gullible people.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Always with cocks on the mind yet again

splitthis: Offset libiot
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 01-09-2022 at 07:31 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalam View Post
    FWIW, if there was consistent precedent for treating politically motivated rioting harshly, this circus would be a lot more palatable. The problem is we went through a full year of the entire Democrat establishment, including the FBI, encouraging (or at best looking the other way) toward politically motivated rioting they felt was beneficial to them.

And then they are following an entire year of Democrat sponsored rioting with this gaslighting performance by throwing the book at the Jan 6th rioters. It really shows they view the purpose of the law and law enforcement as tools to use towards their own benefit and to punish their political adversaries, and nothing more. And I find this completely unacceptable. I voted for Joe Biden. I am not a fan of Trump or anything he stands for. I view much of the Republican Party as white collar criminals only interested in lining their own pockets.

But when the next ballot comes I feel I am going to just bubble in R straight down the row, and keep doing this until the Democratic Party realizes they serve us, not the other way around, and the purpose of government is not merely to use it to serve their own interests and punish their political adversaries.
    Yea the Democrats were supporting riots that could possibly expand and destroy anyone's home or business. There was never a chance of the Capitol riots expanding at all much less nationwide. I'm skipping out on voting unless say Tucker Carlson runs or someone like that.

And Biden did steal the election but not from Trump, from Bernie.
    Bernie's the one they feared so a couple billionaires and Obama teamed up to rig the primary.
    Had they not rigged it the superdelegates would of been forced to show their hand and there'd be no more pretending we live in a democracy.
    It was a close call but they pulled it off and everything's going as planned.
    Buttigage has been rewarded with a cushy job.
    Record defense spending, record debt, record corporate and billionaire wealth, the border is wide open and new wars are about to pop off all over the globe.
    Well played

Load Metric
    [QUOTE=sonatine;1021532]
    Dude, what are you doing here? The garbage cans are full and the mens room needs cleaning. Get back to work.

Gold
    Load Metric

There was a definite plot on Jan 6th and Epps was a part of it. And the other provocateurs, Fence Cutter Bulwark, Northwest Scaffold Commander and Black Ski Mask, etc.

Were they feds or were they right wing operatives? That's what I want to know. I don't want main stream media bullshit lies. I want the truth.

Who the fuck were the operatives on Jan 6th? It's been over a year. They are all on video. Why haven't they been identified. WTF is wrong with the FBI? The FBI did not publicly identify Epps. Online sleuths identified him.

The only thing sonatine and BCR know about it came thru the head of Anderson Cooper's penis. They think the bullshit they get from the lefty press is gold. Gullible people.
    Sounds like Sonatine and BCR need to get off that Cooper cock !

Operatives are fascinating and important for people to know. All this manipulation stuff is good for almost no one. If people really saw the world for what it is then we would surely be better off. So any operatives being unmasked is a positive.

I'm not saying the FBI wouldn't do it. They've done similar things in the past I'm sure. However I also realize that people are going to come up with the deep-state conspiracy these days and try to manufacture something out of scant evidence. No one can accept that the Jan 6th was a semi-violent 0 chance of succeeding attempt at a coup. If the people there had been told the coup was on and they were needed to stand in they would have surely lined up to do so. Giving them 2-4 years seems completely fine because I don't want to see that shit attempted again anytime soon.

Gold
    Load Metric

i'd be surprised if there was less than 300 agents and informants at the event and that's a low estimate. I think Trump may of been in on it and until he's charged he'll always be suspect.
    He's not what the media claims he is and it'd be a cold day in hell that the avg Trump supporter would be allowed to enter Mar a logo or be anywhere near Trump. He totally despises most of his supporters. He used to rip off construction contractors all the time.

This is the real Trump, still at 1200 views.

Thread Information