Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *** OFFICIAL *** NFT Thread

Bronze
    Load Metric

*** OFFICIAL *** NFT Thread

Not sure if anyone is dabbling much into NFTs beyond Top Shot and Zed Run, but I am pretty active in ETH NFTs.

I'll share my thoughts here on new projects, etc if anyone is interested. I got into Top Shot somewhat early (~January 2021) right before the big pump. Saw my account 10x from $5K to $50K in hours and then come crashing down. Sold off most of my moments and moved the ~2ETH I had left into MetaMask and bought Bored Apes around when they were < 0.5 ETH. Sold out of Apes a couple months ago but have had pretty good success flipping many other projects.

Anyone else active?

Comments

Dan Druff: thanks for starting this, you seem to be very good at NFTs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I recently minted 3 Ballerz for $200 a pop, when the marketplace opened instantly sold one for $5,000. Holding the other two to see where they go. Pretty decent hype around them. They’re on FLOW, same as TopShot.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    I recently minted 3 Ballerz for $200 a pop, when the marketplace opened instantly sold one for $5,000. Holding the other two to see where they go. Pretty decent hype around them. They’re on FLOW, same as TopShot.
    Nice score. I heard a bit about these but I'm staying away from FLOW and Dapper at this point.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by drake View Post
    Nice score. I heard a bit about these but I'm staying away from FLOW and Dapper at this point.
    why is that?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Name:  AFF3C5F7-36D7-4971-8776-F7059844761F.jpeg
Views: 317
Size:  254.7 KB

I’ve had a couple offers around $10k for this one.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Their mistakes and missteps over the last 6 months turned me off + easier to make money fast in ETH NFTs.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I got buried in some ETH NFTs. The Sevens was the worst. I like Chibi Apes and Chibi Galaxy but they don’t seem to gain traction so I just hold.

TopShot has made a ton of mistakes but the idea is sound. I started there in early March and I’m up around $20k, was in a pretty big hole but things turned around in July.

I’m now in the closed beta of “All Day”, which is the NFL version of TopShot. So far I don’t think it’s great. UFC is right around the corner which I think will be better.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I got buried in some ETH NFTs. The Sevens was the worst. I like Chibi Apes and Chibi Galaxy but they don’t seem to gain traction so I just hold.

TopShot has made a ton of mistakes but the idea is sound. I started there in early March and I’m up around $20k, was in a pretty big hole but things turned around in July.

I’m now in the closed beta of “All Day”, which is the NFL version of TopShot. So far I don’t think it’s great. UFC is right around the corner which I think will be better.
    Yeah, I think if they can incorporate more utility between the product and in game experience that help the market.

Platinum
    Load Metric

Yeah, I think if they can incorporate more utility between the product and in game experience that help the market.
    They’re starting to do this, but it’s more like winning the lottery at this point. Needs to be more of a regular thing.

Ballerz will have a game which I think people are excited about.

Load Metric
    I think NFT's with utility ie blockchain gaming are the projects that are going to be the ones that last.

I'm heavily into sorare and have built a decent position in footium which is scheduled to launch in a few months.

Lots of other interesting gaming projects out there so i'm gonna be looking to add a couple more in 2022 if can get in early enough on whatever the next axie infinity is there is crazy money to be made
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    oh cool another MLM thread

Comments

The Boz: Huge opportunity to people with nothing to try and get rich fucking others. ByI mean
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Name:  RDT_20211230_0658303539587090693857994.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  67.9 KB

Comments

sonatine: oh i fuckin laughed, true story

Baron Von Strucker: a bird in the hand is worth two in the BUSH

Sheesfaced:

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    I think NFT's with utility ie blockchain gaming are the projects that are going to be the ones that last.

I'm heavily into sorare and have built a decent position in footium which is scheduled to launch in a few months.

Lots of other interesting gaming projects out there so i'm gonna be looking to add a couple more in 2022 if can get in early enough on whatever the next axie infinity is there is crazy money to be made
    Tried Defi Kingdom?

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Bored Ape Floor up to 68 ETH. Mutant Ape floor up to 13.8 ETH. I aped in this morning.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post

Tried Defi Kingdom?
    not heard about this ill check it out cheers
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: but there all so smart, just ask em

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Lately i going to stop heckling this kind of thing cause i have no idea what is going on any more.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I own about 25 Solana based NFTs. They’re mostly dogshit. Probably were worth about 75K at their peak and now probably worth about 5K. That stings; although fortunately I got into Solana early enough where it was all house money. Still would’ve been nice to either have cashed out or never gotten into them in the first place.

Own about 60 topshot moments but nothing too exciting.

I know there’s definitely money to still be made in certain NFTs but I just don’t have the time nor interest anymore to actively pahticipate.

Comments

sonatine: fuck it man you had fun

Load Metric

Comments

Sheesfaced:

Load Metric
    Name:  ezgif-3-3bb06a1c7e.gif
Views: 172
Size:  3.59 MB

Thread Information