Thread: What ever happened to pfas most hated poster?

Load Metric

What ever happened to pfas most hated poster?

There have been plenty of outcasts and trolls over the course of pfa. What inevitably happens to them is they disappear into the abyss or eventually are embraced into the community despite their faults. Whether it be Garrett, son of lock man, bottom set in his many forms, the Spartan, or most recently the flashlight guy. Yet despite the forums frustration with them they rarely carry an extremely negative reputation score. The one exception to this rule is mintjewlips. See below

Name:  8BDA10E3-0677-4222-9F72-54CCBBE0CE0E.png
Views: 464
Size:  136.4 KB

This guy was literally the Michael Jordan of shitty posters. Amassing over 6k posts in a short time and blowing past Garett as the forums most detested person. Yet all of a sudden in 2019 he disappeared without notice. De he die? Was he a dupe? Is he still here? Perhaps the world will never know….

Load Metric
    mintjewlips was last seen maybe 12 hours before of a right wing incel went hunting mexicans with an assault rifle at a supermarket very near his home.

100% serious.

make of that what you will. maybe he started to question some things after that, maybe he bled out next to the frozen dinners. maybe its just a coincidence of course. there have been other threads wondering what happened to him and every time i mention this in them, i expect him to pop up and call me an obsessed faggot and he never does.

which is also a meaningful piece of data.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    mintjewlips was last seen maybe 12 hours before of a right wing incel went hunting mexicans with an assault rifle at a supermarket very near his home.

100% serious.

make of that what you will. maybe he started to question some things after that, maybe he bled out next to the frozen dinners. maybe its just a coincidence of course. there have been other threads wondering what happened to him and every time i mention this in them, i expect him to pop up and call me an obsessed faggot and he never does.

which is also a meaningful piece of data.
    So he was one of your dupes?

Load Metric
    how the absolute dare
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    how the absolute dare
    *gare

Load Metric
    Ken Hordell, LOL.

Now that "guy" was bad.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I know why he left.

He told me before quitting. I'm not going to reveal it, as he told me privately. Had nothing to do with me, in case you're wondering. We weren't friends, but we got along okay.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I know why he left.

He told me before quitting. I'm not going to reveal it, as he told me privately. Had nothing to do with me, in case you're wondering. We weren't friends, but we got along okay.
    it was because the deranged libs on PFA were trying to get his info aka doxxing

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Six bottomset dupes in the "top" 13 most negged posters.

Comments

splitthis: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Load Metric
    in one of pfa's worst ever threads. Miguel repeatedly self owned. He stated that he called the FBI to report that he was hacked through this site. Complete multi-day tilt, and gone.

Name:  mjl.JPG
Views: 203
Size:  70.9 KB

Comments

sonatine: lmfao i had completely forgotten about this chapter
    The reason all workers deserve a living wage is because all workers need to be alive. Not very complex.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    i guess i'm here for the trolls because all those posters are favorites of mine

Comments

splitthis: Go zap

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    in one of pfa's worst ever threads. Miguel repeatedly self owned. He stated that he called the FBI to report that he was hacked through this site. Complete multi-day tilt, and gone.

Name:  mjl.JPG
Views: 203
Size:  70.9 KB
    I know next to nothing about internet security but my Apple products warn me about weak passwords. It's one of those things I typically ignore. A while back the suggestion that I use a stronger password changed to telling me there was likely a security breach from PFA so I followed their suggestion.

Between all those weak password warnings and the security breach warning I was phone scammed by pro's and I came very close to losing ten grand.

Just sayin

Comments

Baron Von Strucker: my apple products say the same about this site too, even though the lock indicates a restively secure site

Thread Information