Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So its the end of the year, I would like to ask all RINOS how they like Biden / Harris now?

Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I didn't read one single PFA post in my absence. When I left the lefties on PFA were all about attacking Trump and defending Biden. When I return what do I find? The lefties here are still attacking Trump but....they are not defending Biden actions. At least not how you were six months ago.

What happened to all that enthusiasm defending Biden? Biden wrecked it for ya is what happened. You know you will look stupid defending his disastrous first year results so you are just not going there.
    Nobody who voted for Biden, myself included, thought Biden would be a good president. We were faced with choosing between a senile old man and a fascist moron. It was the same choice Germans faced under the Weimar Republic, except Hitler was brilliant and Trump is retarded. That did not end well for Germany btw.
    At least you admit Biden is incompetent and senile. More rational then the far left trio of Sobchak, Sloppy Soy and Sonatine. You're still pretty damn liberal though. I would have a hard time seeing you vote for ANY Republican no matter how bad the Democrat is.

Load Metric
    I didn't read one single PFA post in my absence. When I left the lefties on PFA were all about attacking Trump and defending Biden. When I return what do I find? The lefties here are still attacking Trump but....they are not defending Biden actions. At least not how you were six months ago.

What happened to all that enthusiasm defending Biden? Biden wrecked it for ya is what happened. You know you will look stupid defending his disastrous first year results so you are just not going there.
    Nobody who voted for Biden, myself included, thought Biden would be a good president. We were faced with choosing between a senile old man and a fascist moron. It was the same choice Germans faced under the Weimar Republic, except Hitler was brilliant and Trump is retarded. That did not end well for Germany btw.
    It never ceases to amaze me how many smart, usually sensible people have been brainwashed by the major media. It could be anything. Trump's a facist. Kids in cages. Covid. Doesn't matter. The guy was a dick. He was mean. He was never a facist. He was racist too right? Even though he did more for blacks than the last ten democraps combined.

These fucking schmucks rail OMG Trump had the worst economy in the history of America. Biden saved us. Reality: Trump had the best economy in the last 80 years until a world wide pandemic shut down the entire country from anywhere from a month to over a year depending on where you live. The guy was a fucking asshole we all get it. Policies were wonderful. Biden's the worst president maybe ever. He's giving Carter a real run for his money right now. I can't think of anyone with shit foreign policy even in the same time zone as this idiot. And we're not even a year in. Wait til Russia invades Ukraine and China Taiwan at the same time because the way it's going it's happening. Plus enjoy paying $6 in gas next year.

Comments

Jayjami: More concerned about a raise in the capital gains tax than the price of gas
    Last edited by Pooh; 01-03-2022 at 04:47 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post
    It never ceases to amaze me how many smart, usually sensible people have been brainwashed by the major media. It could be anything. Trump's a facist. Kids in cages. Covid. Doesn't matter. The guy was a dick. He was mean. He was never a facist. He was racist too right? Even though he did more for blacks than the last ten democraps combined.

but you spelled fascist wrong twice my guy

Comments

Pooh: lol

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post
    At least you admit Biden is incompetent and senile. More rational then the far left trio of Sobchak, Sloppy Soy and Sonatine. You're still pretty damn liberal though. I would have a hard time seeing you vote for ANY Republican no matter how bad the Democrat is.
    I went to high school and junior college with Kevin McCarthy. He and my little brother are good friends. I’ve voted for him and a few Republican California governors. Voting for Micheal Dukakis wasn’t my best moment though.

Comments

country978: not fazed by willie horton?

Load Metric
    He has surpassed my expectations. Guys been tilting on him worse than Obama. So entertaining.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    He has surpassed my expectations. Guys been tilting on him worse than Obama. So entertaining.
    how's your authoritarian government going up there with JT?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Read my other post. The authoritarians are the conservatives. All health care is handled at provincial level which means they are main ones in charge of covid. Just shut down the province as of Wednesday. Will cost them next election.

Load Metric

Study the meaning of the word fascist. Fascists don't allow opposing parties or elections. They don't allow criticism or dissent. They execute you for those transgressions. Trump is far from any of that.

You traded Trump's sound policies for Biden's ineptitude. But moderate democrats now know they made a bad decision and the pendelum is starting to swing the other way.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 01-04-2022 at 05:53 AM.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Read my other post. The authoritarians are the conservatives. All health care is handled at provincial level which means they are main ones in charge of covid. Just shut down the province as of Wednesday. Will cost them next election.
    Canadian "conservatives" are pro abortion, pro gun control and pro single payer health care. Big difference between a Canadian conservative and an American conservative. They would be considered lefties here.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 01-04-2022 at 06:21 AM.

Load Metric
    I quit using the term "libtard" because I'm seeing a change this year. Moderate democrats are waking up to the harm the far left is doing, not only to moderate democrats, but to the country. So I don't want to blanket condemn all democrats anymore.

We seen what happened in the Virginia elections this past November. The wokes are committing political suicide by wanting to control what kids are taught at school. They've got hard working moderate democrat families as pissed off at them as republicans are. Mama Bear is cool until you mess with her cubs. The wokes are messing with the cubs and now it's hell to pay. The wokes are driving the Mama Bears to vote for the other side.

But the issues go far deeper than just CRT. There is a far better example of the political direction the country is headed than the Virginia election. Republicans swept into power in Nassau County, New York where they are far outnumbered by Democrats. A good bellwhether of things to come:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/08/n...-election.html

Load Metric

These fucking schmucks rail OMG Trump had the worst economy in the history of America. Biden saved us. Reality: Trump had the best economy in the last 80 years until a world wide pandemic shut down the entire country from anywhere from a month to over a year depending on where you live. The guy was a fucking asshole we all get it. Policies were wonderful. Biden's the worst president maybe ever. He's giving Carter a real run for his money right now. I can't think of anyone with shit foreign policy even in the same time zone as this idiot. And we're not even a year in. Wait til Russia invades Ukraine and China Taiwan at the same time because the way it's going it's happening. Plus enjoy paying $6 in gas next year.
    If you can accurately predict the price of gas next year, please let me know. I’ve got a job for you that will pay millions.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    I quit using the term "libtard" because I'm seeing a change this year. Moderate democrats are waking up to the harm the far left is doing, not only to moderate democrats, but to the country. So I don't want to blanket condemn all democrats anymore.
    I actually give Bill Mahr a lot of credit for this. He was the first to have the balls to call the crazy people out of this own party. Now we need the equivalent on the right and maybe we’ll start getting somewhere.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    CNN is counting down the days until January 6, as if it's going to be of major significance.

They're even trying to scare people that "non specific" violence might be planned for the date by very very bad right wingers.

This is what the left clings to nowadays. Biden's record is terrible, and they can't defend their policies, so they just default to "BUT MUH INSURRECTION" and hope it sticks.

The anniversary of January 6 has no relevance to anything except noting that it will have been exactly a year since the Capitol Riots occurred.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    I actually give Bill Mahr a lot of credit for this. He was the first to have the balls to call the crazy people out of this own party. Now we need the equivalent on the right and maybe we’ll start getting somewhere.
    Bill Maher is both an old school liberal and a comedian, so the woke bullshit is both unrelatable and hurts his ability to perform.

He also (correctly) realizes that this type of shit allows Republicans to win, and is frustrated that the party isn't doing much about it. It's the same way I feel when the Marjorie Taylor Greens of my party speak, though the libs at Twitter inadvertently did us a favor by silencing her. (I don't support any major politician being silenced on Twitter, but the banning of MTG will actually help Republicans in the election.)

Anyway, it's going to be very hard for the Democrats to squeeze the progressives out of the party at this point, because that's the young, exciting group, while the establishment Dems are older and less appealing to the social media crowd. They've created a monster which they can't put back in the cage.

Load Metric
    Wait til Russia invades Ukraine and China Taiwan at the same time because that’s the way it’s happening. (sic)
    You are only the second guy on this site to make this observation.

You’re playing great

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The anniversary of January 6 has no relevance to anything except noting that it will have been exactly a year since the Capitol Riots occurred.
    We doing a freeroll or radio on the anniversary?

Load Metric
    Kamala Harris today compared January 6th (5 deaths most due to heart attacks) to 9-11 and Pearl Harbor. That is all you need to know about the far left. November 2022 cannot get here quick enough. You'll see both chambers switch and Brandon announce he is not running again. What a train wreck these people have been. But great job on the virus Brandon!

Load Metric
    Not a rino, not a dem, not a moderate.

Trump vs Biden on some issues

Covid: About the same. Maybe less fear of a nationally mandated shot under Trump.

Economy: Somewhat Better under Trump. Trump is a business man & Biden is a generic washington politician if there ever was one. But there are very tough times ahead and a Trump economy may have hastened it on a bit quicker.

Assumed Russian invasion of Ukraine: Would not be happening at all under Trump. Do not know what Putin thought of Trump but he knew Trump had a set of balls on him. That's not so clear with Biden.

Racial unrest: That's gone. Biden fixed that? Not really. The democrat party got what it wanted and shut their little puppets down.

Worker shortage: Not nearly as bad under Trump. Many people my age(early 60's) have, after the racial crap of 2020 & then the stolen election of 2020 said to hell with this, quit their jobs and are enjoying their money 2 or 3 years earlier than they had planned & they are not coming back.

JWST: The same.
    Save a Cow - Eat a Vegetarian, they're grass-fed.

Load Metric
    nn
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Naked men cartoons = big gay

herbertstemple: Not naked, he's wearing a trench coat & a big black dot.

Thread Information