Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So its the end of the year, I would like to ask all RINOS how they like Biden / Harris now?

Load Metric

So its the end of the year, I would like to ask all RINOS how they like Biden / Harris now?

You can criticize Trump's tone all you want. But his administration did a pretty good job. Economy was great, world affairs were non eventful, border safe, really not much happening which is kind of what you want as a human from your President, just living life.

Then corona hit, tanked his Presidency.

Look at Biden / Harris first year: Border out of control, Inflation 40 year high, Covid out of control, Crime waves in cities, Afghanistan, China calling the shots, Putin probably invading, etc.. Biden looks senile even CNN admits that, which means Kamala is likely to assume the wheel

Tight vote RINOS for Biden. Thankfully the country has Joe Manchin to stop this crazy left agenda. Any RINO is a secret Democrat, never trust them, ever. They will stab you in the back every time.

Comments

Pooh: Not sure I could have written this any better.

Load Metric
    Id bet more then a few would give their first born up for a few mean tweets and 1.50 gas and no asinine lockdowns yet again.

Gotta love how the media and even the left smashed Trump for all the deaths with Covid and then Bidens had more die on his watch this year in 2021 then Trump.

Theres gonna be blood in the streets in Nov 2022 mark my words. Worst beat down in political mid terms since the end of the 19th century for the any party in control of WH and Congress.

Comments

Pooh: Blood red November incoming.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    You can criticize Trump's tone all you want. But his administration did a pretty good job. Economy was great, world affairs were non eventful, border safe, really not much happening which is kind of what you want as a human from your President, just living life.

Look at Biden / Harris first year: Border out of control, Inflation 40 year high, Covid out of control, Crime waves in cities, Afghanistan, China calling the shots, Putin probably invading, etc.. Biden looks senile even CNN admits that, which means Kamala is likely to assume the wheel

Tight vote RINOS for Biden. Thankfully the country has Joe Manchin to stop this crazy left agenda. Any RINO is a secret Democrat, never trust them, ever. They will stab you in the back every time.
    There's ample pre-existing threads where this post could have been made.

You're probably the king of getting like 1-2 responses before your threads disappear like a freshly dislodged turd down the toilet.

I know you used to generate content, but it's not 2012 anymore, y'know? Stay in your lane in the new year, ok?

Comments

rollinx420: freshly dislodged turd rep

Krypt: lmao
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

Only thing I hated about Trump, besides his twitter account, was how he gave up on the country and went full retard on voter fraud last two months of his Presidency which also caused us to lose the Senate. Besides that he did fine. Policywise he was excellent. The rest meh.

Comments

HoodedN: On point

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Pooh View Post

Only thing I hated about Trump, besides his twitter account, was how he gave up on the country and went full retard on voter fraud last two months of his Presidency which also caused us to lose the Senate. Besides that he did fine. Policywise he was excellent. The rest meh.
    Pretty much my take, as well.

Load Metric

Mean tweets though!

Load Metric

I am not saying Trump was playing 3 dimensional chess, probably not. But the Voter Fraud issue has absolutely motivated his base in 2024. I know plenty of people that think the election was rigged, and the Dems counter argument "Democracy is at risk" is about as flimsy of a counter as possible. I mean the Kamala Harris interview last week where she said the thread to Democracy was the biggest risk was about full retard as it could get, and she will be the leader of the Democratic Party when Biden resigns. I cannot think of a more awful candidate in recent memory, perhaps Walter Mondale.

What we learned in 2016 and 2020, a motivated base means an election win. Trump is poised for another victory as Biden deteriorates, its not like he will improve he faculties. Issue is does America want another 78 year old President, personally I'd like him to pass the torch, he's just going to be too old.

Gold
    Load Metric

Trump had to go and now he needs to stay gone. He did so many excellent things in his time and in my lifetime I don't think there was a president with greater energy than him. Even still, he had to go. It is nice to hear his supporters at PFA now somewhat acknowledging his role in getting us out of Afghanistan and supporting his excellent "policy wise" decisions to negotiate our exit with the Taliban and leaving 2,500 troops in country to handle the logistics of ending a generation of occupation.

Load Metric
    Where I come from we had a saying about someone that was totally inept, "he could fuck up a steel ball with a feather."

Joe Biden could fuck up a steel ball with a feather.

I blame the dummass voters for his presidency.

Comments

country978: biden is trumps fault
    POKER FAG ALERT! POKER FAG ALERT! FOR GAY SEX CONTACT SLOPPY JOE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I blame the dummass voters for his presidency.
    I can't add anything to this to make it more hilarious.

Load Metric
    I didn't read one single PFA post in my absence. When I left the lefties on PFA were all about attacking Trump and defending Biden. When I return what do I find? The lefties here are still attacking Trump but....they are not defending Biden actions. At least not how you were six months ago.

What happened to all that enthusiasm defending Biden? Biden wrecked it for ya is what happened. You know you will look stupid defending his disastrous first year results so you are just not going there.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Druff will support Trump or whomever the GOP nominee is because of traditional GOP "policies". I will agree that the GOP establishment really got a hold of Trump early on in his administration and booted out the populist types like Bannon. That's not going to happen this time around if the GOP wins, imo, so supporting whomever the MAGA nominee is will not bring back traditional GOP policies. Get ready to see the military/federal law enforcement get involved in state domestic affairs like quelling protests, removing books from public schools, arresting of "dissidents" etc. Pretty much the exact opposite of traditional conservatism as we see the most powerful federal government in our history.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post

Druff will support Trump or whomever the GOP nominee is because of traditional GOP "policies". I will agree that the GOP establishment really got a hold of Trump early on in his administration and booted out the populist types like Bannon. That's not going to happen this time around if the GOP wins, imo, so supporting whomever the MAGA nominee is will not bring back traditional GOP policies. Get ready to see the military/federal law enforcement get involved in state domestic affairs like quelling protests, removing books from public schools, arresting of "dissidents" etc. Pretty much the exact opposite of traditional conservatism as we see the most powerful federal government in our history.
    you mean exactly what this administration is doing right now?

the fbi is hunting down people for saying fuck Joe Biden, another arm of the dnc

Load Metric
    I didn't read one single PFA post in my absence. When I left the lefties on PFA were all about attacking Trump and defending Biden. When I return what do I find? The lefties here are still attacking Trump but....they are not defending Biden actions. At least not how you were six months ago.

What happened to all that enthusiasm defending Biden? Biden wrecked it for ya is what happened. You know you will look stupid defending his disastrous first year results so you are just not going there.
    Hey, at least you are finally using the right words now. Only took me like 4 posts trying to explain how leftists do not equal "libtards"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Hey, at least you are finally using the right words now. Only took me like 4 posts trying to explain how leftists do not equal "libtards"
    How many posts did it take you to explain to sonatine's crew that rightists do not equal "team retard?" Or did you make any posts in that regard? They were using that term long before I showed up here.
    Last edited by mickeycrimm; 01-02-2022 at 11:06 PM.

Load Metric
    You don't have anything to worry about. The leftist deep state showed what kind of damage it can do to a republican president during Trump's 4 years. Do you notice not a whole lot of anything getting leaked out of the Biden Administration? Something was getting leaked every stinking day when Trump was in. When a republican returns to the White House it will happen again.

Hillary and her operatives started the Trump/Russia lying political trick....then the deep state and MSM picked it up and ran with it. They beat us in the head with that lie/hoax for 4 long years. The phony Mueller investigation that in the end couldn't find a damn thing was made to last thru the 2018 midterms to hurt republicans as much as possible.

You don't have anything to worry about, Hanson. Even if a republican makes it back into the White House in the next election, democrats have a strangle hold on the media and the deep state. Your side is cunning, brilliant, and absolutely ruthless in your thirst for power. The next republican president will be barraged with dirty trick after dirty trick after dirty trick by your side. He won't have time for any dirty tricks of his own.

Load Metric

enter Ron DeSantis...

This year is a huge year for Ron DeSantis and whether or not he will, wants to, or does make a move at being President of the United States now, DeSantis Policy wise is actually Trump'esque, in many of his policies. What he would like to see for America, policies and in that more actual real overall GOP way. Many in the GOP understand this reality and how being young and also, policy wise similar to Trump many have some hope in DeSantis being the next similar to DOnald Trump Policy wise.

That works here in Florida sure and in the 3rd largest Populated so, massive Stated. Across America though while still yes more Liberal than many other Republicans would ever be, DeSantis while Middle of the road on the right issues, he is also actually, very young and aware for a possible potential Presidential Candidate here , and in the day of Cryptocurrency and the world changing, he is going to be a Star in the GOPs eyes for a very long time I do think here now, and if he really wants it the GOP (money) will support DeSantis for sure, especially if he wins the State of Florida Gubernatorial race this year against hen he's locked in for the GOP easy then in my honest opinion. Ron DeSantis in many ways is Liberal leaning on some policies, enough to get elected today and. He is not a bad Governor here in Florida i do not think either.

Based off of that i think that overall, he may be a good President too. Factor in his youth for an actual probable Presidential Candidate and well lol, obviously things are pointing up in the world of Governor Ron Desantis should he ever decide, or want to actually run for President of the United States and honestly. At this point, i think its just a matter of when, not if for Ron DeSantis running for President one day now.

Comments

Pooh: Mostly gibberish but from what I can understand I agree with. Maybe not the crypto part

Load Metric

Laughably bad take. Maybe consider coming back to the real world from whatever virtual metaverse you think you're living in.

Load Metric

I am not saying Trump was playing 3 dimensional chess, probably not. But the Voter Fraud issue has absolutely motivated his base in 2024. I know plenty of people that think the election was rigged, and the Dems counter argument "Democracy is at risk" is about as flimsy of a counter as possible. I mean the Kamala Harris interview last week where she said the thread to Democracy was the biggest risk was about full retard as it could get, and she will be the leader of the Democratic Party when Biden resigns. I cannot think of a more awful candidate in recent memory, perhaps Walter Mondale.

What we learned in 2016 and 2020, a motivated base means an election win. Trump is poised for another victory as Biden deteriorates, its not like he will improve he faculties. Issue is does America want another 78 year old President, personally I'd like him to pass the torch, he's just going to be too old.
    Here's my opinion on Kamala. Kamala was one of the three biggest pain in the ass senators for anyone claiming to be a Republican. She's also now one of the most hated people in the country. So her career is over. So basically if you told me Kamala will be a Senator for the rest of her life or four or maybe eight years as a do nothing VP possibly handcuffed President for a short period of time I'd take the latter ten out of ten times.

Load Metric

Nobody who voted for Biden, myself included, thought Biden would be a good president. We were faced with choosing between a senile old man and a fascist moron. It was the same choice Germans faced under the Weimar Republic, except Hitler was brilliant and Trump is retarded. That did not end well for Germany btw.

Comments

country978: i voted against trump not 4 biden

Thread Information