Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jolly Old Saint Nicholas Merry Christmas Druff Freeroll Challenge

Gold
    Load Metric

Jolly Old Saint Nicholas Merry Christmas Druff Freeroll Challenge

Brothers I thought long and hard if Druff deserved a Christmas Freeroll Challenge with his recent “behavior”

But Jolly Old Saint Nicholas is coming to town with the Jolly Old Saint Nicholas Christmas Freeroll Challenge

Nicky Pipes will find a $1,000 Christmas Free Roll Challenge on Friday DEC 24 at 9pm

Here’s the catch…

For the Freeroll to take place:

Dan Druff must issue a video apology for his homophobic outburst and promote this video apology on his web forum and social media profiles.

Deadline this Friday DEC 17, doesn’t take long to film a video apology for being homophobic

Brothers it would be nice to hear Druff apologize personally to his friend Ryan LaPlant

Comments

ftpjesus: JFC dude just give it a rest man.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Brothers I thought long and hard if Druff deserved a Christmas Freeroll Challenge with his recent “behavior”

But Jolly Old Saint Nicholas is coming to town with the Jolly Old Saint Nicholas Christmas Freeroll Challenge

Nicky Pipes will find a $1,000 Christmas Free Roll Challenge on Friday DEC 24 at 9pm

Here’s the catch…

Dan Druff must issue a video apology for his homophobic outburst and promote this video apology on his web forum and social media profiles.

Deadline this Friday DEC 17, doesn’t take long to film a video apology for being homophobic

Brothers it would be nice to hear Druff apologize personally to his friend Ryan LaPlant
    This is getting tiresome.

The previous incarnation of PIPES was much better than the current one.

The present version is just lazy -- offering $500-$1000 freerolls for things you know I'd never do, and then trying to posture as if you're being so generous.

Try harder.

Comments

NickyPipes: Brother it’s just an apology

JACKDANIELS: GET HIM

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brother all you need to do is apologize and the forum can enjoy a $1000 Holiday Freeroll. Does that sound like a fair deal?

Load Metric
    Brother all you need to do is apologize and the forum can enjoy a $1000 Holiday Freeroll. Does that sound like a fair deal?
    Will you escrow?
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    NICKYPIPES IS BACK TO BEING GOD

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by jsearles22 View Post
    Will you escrow?
    Brother Nicky Pipes does not escrow

There’s no need

Brother either Druff apologizes and Nicky Pipes funds the free roll

Or Druff refuses to apologize and there is no Freeroll

Nicky Pipes always pays. Based off his post which way do you think Druff is leaning?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Brother I read your negative comments and understand it was coming from a place of love. Let’s just hope Druff comes clean, apologizes, and enjoys the holidays with his family

Load Metric
    Gotta agree with Druff here. Schtick is played out.

I thought you left. Faggot already admitted 70% of what he posts is bullshit

Comments

NickyPipes: Forever branded a welcher (sad to see)
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Brother I read your negative comments and understand it was coming from a place of love. Let’s just hope Druff comes clean, apologizes, and enjoys the holidays with his family

He already did. Now the holiday thing is on you.

Comments

Crowe Diddly: its all about the choice of calendars rep

Bronze
    Load Metric

Here’s the catch…

Not familiar at all about what DD said, but the “Owner” of this forum can do or say whatever he wants & we all can just shut the fuck up about it & let it die. Yes I expect a smart ass rebuttal, but I definitely won’t go (round & round) with you. So lay it on me …. How about you post a link on what you’re specifically referring to or was this on his podcast ?

Comments

Pablo: Jerky

Load Metric
    Pseudo Gift Horse

Load Metric
    This is the reality of Nicky Pipes offer and generally the whole NP shitpile

Load Metric
    Where is the homophobic outburst?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BeatTheJerk View Post

Here’s the catch…

Not familiar at all about what DD said, but the “Owner” of this forum can do or say whatever he wants & we all can just shut the fuck up about it & let it die. Yes I expect a smart ass rebuttal, but I definitely won’t go (round & round) with you. So lay it on me …. How about you post a link on what you’re specifically referring to or was this on his podcast ?
    Kiss ass!

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    This is the reality of Nicky Pipes offer and generally the whole NP shitpile

Brother all Druff needs to do is say “I am sorry I was homophobic”

Is that so hard?

Load Metric
    cmon brother pipes you know that daniel druff aint never gonna apologize for anything esp for a measly $1k
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    spending so much time sniffing todds butt hairs isnt a good look for the nicolas pipes brand brother

Comments

NickyPipes: Brother you are disloyal
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    we need to go back to the simpler times with tails of eating raw meat, ball sunning and leading a pack of dingos

Comments

NickyPipes: Brother sadly you will have to face terrible regret I am sorry to see this

Load Metric
    The previous incarnation of PIPES was much better than the current one.
    I completely agree. The Pipes kid burst on the scene fresh & crispy.

What is acceptable Druff trolling? Hard to say. I do know it is a learned and nuanced skill.

You can’t go wrong studying the JackDaniels archives to name someone who just posted.

It is interesting to see the guys defending Druff in this spot. He’s like our little brother.

Don’t be discouraged Pipes. Like baseball, PFA is a game of failure. Keep swinging

Comments

NickyPipes: Druff is probably the biggest pussy in the USA

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brothers, point taken.

Brothers I apologize for offering a $1,000 Freeroll.

Brothers I did not realize asking somebody to say “I am sorry” would be such a controversial move x.

Brothers it’s no problem for Nicky Pipes. A close friend was kind enough to share a link to (redacted) forum and a lot of other web forum owners have been messaging asking for my business, glad to help a friend!

Brothers, the Nicky Pipes vs Dan Druff beef is not over but I will have to take alternative measures to satisfy myself.

Brothers I have taken note of all the “fair weather friends” and “ungrateful” forum members whose loyalty blows back and forth in the wind. Brothers I forgive you, no hard feelings but just remember that Nicky Pipes always remains loyal!

Brothers, sometimes silence from a rival is the scariest thing.

Druff, you’ve been naughty this year and Jolly Old Saint Nicholas Pipes always checks his list twice.

Comments

Jayjami: Strong post, but lol that we’re “close friends”

Thread Information