Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jolly Old Saint Nicholas Merry Christmas Druff Freeroll Challenge

Load Metric
    Pipes who died on Christmas Eve, we need some deets.

Load Metric
    Nicholas is absolutely kicking the shit out of the temple moneylenders this Christmas and brothers its a real joy to see.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Pipes who died on Christmas Eve, we need some deets.
    Brother let’s just say it was somebody who helped raise me and who was as a terrific role model

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Nicholas is absolutely kicking the shit out of the temple moneylenders this Christmas and brothers its a real joy to see.
    All glory to Sonantine, who will soon benefit immensely from Druffs mistakes.

Brothers, while many of you were disloyal rats, Sonantine held firm, always having the back of his brother Nicky Pipes.

Brothers this is something I will not forget.

Brothers look at the pathetic and ungrateful behavior of this forum

Nicky Pipes offered a $1,000 Christmas Ever Freeroll and the response was bitching and moaning

Brothers you would have thought I said Druff needs to give away his house for free in order to qualify for the Freeroll

Brothers, Dan Druff went in an undeniably homophobic rant. Not a man born to his mother can deny this.

Brothers Nicky Pipes simply asked him to apologize. Is that unreasonable?

An apology is not worth a $1,000 Christmas gift to his loyal followers who gave stuck with him for over a decade?

Does Dan “Center of the Universe” Druff respect his forum members?

Nicky Pipes could make the same statement about his business, however he would never be so Arrogant and disrespectful. My clients and employees are the center of the universe at my business and only a fool would think otherwise.

Brothers still pathetic nerds and virgins kiss Druffs ass!

Brothers, Druff is also foolish enough to think Nicky Pipes was joking about his Indian SEO team putting up a website exposing Dan Druffs homophobia and racism.

Brothers this was not a joke. Brothers Nicky Pipes knows that the numbers one thing Druff values is his google search results. Brothers he badly underestimated Nicky Pipes.

Brothers my team listened to every episode of PFA in history and clipped each time Dan Druff said the N word. The total number of “N BOMBS” from Druff is staggering, as is the number of times he used homophobic language.

Brothers I offered many chances to simply apologize

All he had to do was say sorry

But any attempt to seek an apology was dismissed and mocked by Druff and his misfit followers.

Brother I am making a list and checking it twice

Where you naughty or nice?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicky Pipes
    Brothers, Druff is also foolish enough to think Nicky Pipes was joking about his Indian SEO team putting up a website exposing Dan Druffs homophobia and racism.

Brothers this was not a joke. Brothers Nicky Pipes knows that the numbers one thing Druff values is his google search results. Brothers he badly underestimated Nicky Pipes.

Brothers I offered many chances to simply apologize

All he had to do was say sorry

But any attempt to seek an apology was dismissed and mocked by Druff and his misfit followers.

Brother I am making a list and checking it twice

Where you naughty or nice?
    I'll tell you what's naughty: Blackmailing the owner of a forum where you post.

And so ends the Nicky Pipes era on PFA.

Someone had a very hard time getting booed off the stage regarding this sad excuse for a thread.

Since you love "homophobia" so much, enjoy this:

Comments

Cerveza Fria: ROTFL !!!

incognito81:

Ryback_feed_me_more: BanHammered Rep

jsearles22: Lmfao

nunbeater: lmfao

Sloppy Joe: Christmas season cucking

HoodedN: I laughed

Load Metric
    Offended by racism and homophobia. Pipes clearly got off at the wrong exit.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: You got that right!

NoFraud Poker Room Manager Belly Buster's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"
    #FREEJACK #NEVERFORGET

NoFraud Online Poker Room: http://nofraud.pokerfraudalert.com:8087. For password resets and reload requests PM me.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Brothers, point taken.

Brothers I apologize for offering a $1,000 Freeroll.

Brothers I did not realize asking somebody to say “I am sorry” would be such a controversial move x.

Brothers it’s no problem for Nicky Pipes. A close friend was kind enough to share a link to (redacted) forum and a lot of other web forum owners have been messaging asking for my business, glad to help a friend!

Brothers, the Nicky Pipes vs Dan Druff beef is not over but I will have to take alternative measures to satisfy myself.

Brothers I have taken note of all the “fair weather friends” and “ungrateful” forum members whose loyalty blows back and forth in the wind. Brothers I forgive you, no hard feelings but just remember that Nicky Pipes always remains loyal!

Brothers, sometimes silence from a rival is the scariest thing.

Druff, you’ve been naughty this year and Jolly Old Saint Nicholas Pipes always checks his list twice.
    Brother Pipes, you read the thread that you began when you left us the last time because you were censored. I know this because you commented on a post cerveza fria made regarding why you chose one restaurant over another that was closest to your home. Since that is true you must also have noticed when I said what I liked about you the most was that you never responded to negativity with negativity. You must've also noticed that you were a beloved poster who people enjoyed and appreciated. For me personally. I thrive on positivity and kindness from others an so your kindness and positivity was so great. I read every post you made and I still do. But I miss the nickypipes who did not respond to negativity with negativity. I suppose I can only speak for myself in this regard but I came to the forum because I am a fan of Druff, not to troll him or to encourage anyone else to do that.

You are still beloved. There are so many more people sunning their balls because of you. People who tell you the truth are not disloyal or ungrateful. Brother Pipes, may I ask you as nicely as a person might ask you to please reconsider the negativity you've been expressing lately towards Druff and to just go back to the kind and positive person you've always been? It is the season for forgiveness and generosity and kindness and so I think a good time to ask this of you. Its for you too because negativity is not good for the soul and negativity is definitely not the reason you live the life you have today. Peace and love brother.

Comments

Ryback_feed_me_more: Think its too late now rep.. Druff brought down the wombat hammer

Load Metric
    This is what Druff just did to Nicky Pipes after one too many posts in this thread and not knowing when to stop trolling

Name:  1*CKLwSZvYfbLXt4EeSAjjAQ.png
Views: 205
Size:  304.5 KB

Comments

country978:

Load Metric

It's a dark day for testicles, brothers. Druff is god.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    To be honest, it wasn't the frequent trolling of me which got him banned, though that was also getting tiresome.

It was the escalating claims that he would do things which would reach into my real life, ending up with the blackmail you see above (which he made sure to point out on the second mention that he wasn't joking).

Anyone who threatens me or this forum in any way is gone immediately. So that's the end of him. You can see in his messages here that he was growing increasingly irritated that people weren't enjoying this thread, and that people in general were getting tired of his bullshit. So he lashed out, and he's gone.

Usually these gimmick accounts don't last very long before they start to break character. Not including gimmick himself.

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Gimmick account silent offset man rep

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Well, I see the bitter piece of shit actually bought a domain with my name on it, after being banned here. He is claiming that he's going to actually attempt to negatively SEO my name.

What he doesn't know is that I can track down exactly who he is, and things aren't going to be pretty.

He lives in [redacted on edit], according to his IP, which is [redacted on edit]

He has until the end of the day to take down that domain, or I'm going to commence action.

Load Metric
    This isnt going to end well for Nicky Pipes..

Name:  atomic-mushroom-cloud-nuclear-explosion-4-3.gif
Views: 212
Size:  1.05 MB

Comments

country978: pipes is playing dirty pool

Load Metric
    This has literally never happened before…….

It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    this will not end well

Load Metric
    C’mon Pipes. If you fold this I’ll still remember you as one of the greats.

Came in like a hurricane over this sleepy burg. Thx

Comments

country978: do the right thing nicky

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Pipes has since made a statement that he was just joking about the SEO, and "doesn't have time" to do such a thing. He also stated that he was trying to get banned, and wasn't angry about it.

I still don't understand the allegation about using the N word on the radio show, because I don't do that.

In any case, he claims that this isn't really going to happen, so I guess that's good, provided he's telling the truth. He did actually buy a domain with my name in it, but that wasn't exactly a big time or money commitment, so hopefully it was done to get a reaction and end there.

Surely you can all understand why I took it seriously though, especially given the actions of "other" banned users in the past.

Pipes also stated that he didn't believe I could get info from just an IP address. I admit that it's not easy anymore. It's something that takes a lot of time and effort, but it's possible. I won't explain how, but I assure you it's possible, albeit a huge pain in the ass. However, I'm glad I am not going to have to bother with this, as I will take Pipes at his word that he's leaving all of this alone.

Pipes also said I should thank Sanlmar for encouraging his statement of clarification, Indeed I owe Sanlmar gratitude for this, so thank you.

Load Metric
    Oh Nicky boy the pipes the pipes are calling

Load Metric
    so when is the freeroll?

Load Metric
    I have to say no idea what Pipes is thinking here. It was a near jewdonk level collapse.

Anyone who knows Druff knows that he will go much further than just hiring and attractive actor to seduce your wife. Look at how far he went to get his tomatoes on the side. Also Druff has literally never not had the time to hunt someone down.

Thread Information