Thread: My thoughts on recent developments

Silver
    Load Metric

My thoughts on recent developments

I want to put one dumb shit accusation to bed.

I sent a PM to Druff a couple months ago. He could have made me look ridiculous. Probably could have outed me if he felt like it.

The man gave me his opinion and it was done.

There is no conspiracy to out civilians. MWH, I think is a good poster. But you are full of shit thinking Druff is outing people. it just is not happening.

I also think Druff you made your point. This is not correct.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post

I sent a PM to Druff a couple months ago. He could have made me look ridiculous. Probably could have outed me if he felt like it.

There is no conspiracy to out civilians. MWH, I think is a good poster. But you are full of shit thinking Druff is outing people. it just is not happening.

Serious question.

Do you remember the I'm leaving forever self-ban post you made a few hours ago?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

Serious question.

I make a LOT more money then you could ever spend you liberal faggot. I made a semi serious post and you went gutter. What a horrible faggot you are.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyB View Post

Serious question.

I make a LOT more money then you could ever spend you liberal faggot. I made a semi serious post and you went gutter. What a horrible faggot you are.
    I am legitimately curious. I don't care if you post here or not. Most of your posts stay confined to a few ignorable threads.

I want to know what it's like the day after you swear to not post again. Do you hesitate even for a second before clicking the "Post New Thread" button?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Without a doubt, you are the fucking worst piece of shit poster on the forums. Here, I make a legit post and your fucking fat face makes some shitty comment.

Fuck you. There is a Man. He is Ric Flair.

Load Metric
    I trust Druff implicitly both with confidential information as well as money.

Unless I'm truly a moron it seems to me the only people who feel they can't trust him are also those who have reason to fear him, which is pretty bad considering he's never gone looking for a fight so far as I know.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I have never feared my information being exposed on PFA. Ironically I have never feared that with Jewdonk either.

I have never understood the animosity between these two. But lets face facts, without the tension, we have nothing.

Load Metric
    I beg to differ- I do not follow the drama and refuse to, and there is plenty of content between pfa skatz and tiedpoker to occupy literally every vacant minute my mind finds during the day.

You either do not know where to look or you're at the wrong place looking for whatever it is you really want, which actually makes sense now that I think about it. Wrestling fan, love contrived useless bullshit drama between grown men, I get it now.

yayyyy for drama!!!!!

Meanwhile the world is going to shit, 11k children die every single day when they COULD easily find willing parents to adopt them if not for miles and miles of red tape and foolish biological systems in place designed to foster virus like breeding and our entire political system is a fucking noose around the throat of the nation- WE WANT JEWDONK!!!! WE WANT DAN DRUFF!!!!!

RAWRRRRRRRR@@@BBBOOOOOGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!

Rubbish, that's what this is, and that's what the world is, all of it. Just filthy vermin infested rubbish.
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine
    i was pretty butt-hurt when mike said he didnt want to fuck with my home game because i was trannie-bombing threads, but ive definitely come to appreciate mike as a poster and a person and feel genuinely that the last thing on earth he deserves is a dime-store bipolar fruitcake like marty threatening him.

Thread Information