Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nicky Pipes Needs Your Advice

Gold
    Load Metric
    Nicky Pipes vs Crypto Market

Brothers about a week ago I notice the Crypto market crash. I have always regretted missing out on the big crypto rush the last few years. Something I always knew about but didn’t get involved in. Didn’t make my money in crypto I’ll tell you that pal! Even though I knew several people that made big money on crypto related things, old associates, they didn’t get me involved found out too late. That’s life. My dad could have invested in a now big name Florida restaurant back in the day for real cheap, he didn’t have the cash, that’s life

Anyways I pumped $40k into a few coins about a week ago at what I thought was the bottom

So far it’s a losing bet!

BITCOIN ETHEREUM ANKR CRYPTO. com COIN

Those were my investments, still are, DO NOT PLAN TO SELL, ever basically

I’ll let it sit for 20 years

Total research time: 0 minutes

Didn’t even google a thing

Did not look at any charts

Just bought

Will hold

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

You just witnessed the greatest transfer of wealth ever. The Fed has pumped trillions into the economy. That great give-away is shutting down shop - some call it taper.

So it is a little late for real estate of any other asset purchase. The ideal time for becoming a landlord has passed. Blackrock buying residential real estate like there was no tomorrow, for instance. Legendary shit over at [redacted]. That will explode like all bubbles eventually do.

It is time to get back to the business of America which is war. The forthcoming preparation for a conflict with China ain’t gonna be like fighting poor mountain nomads in Afghanistan - WHICH WE LOST.

We obviously need heavy investment in swarming and suicide drone technology. Lotta these companies are private or hidden away in monsters like Boeing.

We are gonna sell more Patriot missiles to Taiwan. I’m back on Raytheon and Northrop NOC. You really can just blindfold your maid and have her pick one. Often nice dividends.

The Olympics is gonna bring the whole diplomatic shit show to mainstream America. Try not to fuck this up and get ahead of the public.

I’m riding the landlord thing. That is not without risk either. EVERYONE says real estate prices will retreat. THEY are usually wrong.
    Brothers I appreciate this important advice

Brothers I have learned a lot from this guy, not many people in my life offering me these type of interesting opinions and out looks

Brothers that’s why PFA is a good place

Not such a good place anymore?

Gold
    Load Metric
    I am not sure what would give you the impression I do not like PFA Poker Forum

IÂ’ve always been a fan of the website and radio show and IÂ’ve always been the ONLY ONE who has Dan Todd Druffs back in his times of need

Thread Information