Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nicky Pipes Needs Your Advice

Gold
    Load Metric

Nicky Pipes Needs Your Advice

Brothers I understand many of you are very financial successful and business titans

Brothers I need some “advice” on how to invest money you have just sitting around?

Brothers what type of “things” should I be buying?

I own a mansion in Northen Palm Beach Country and a penthouse condo in Miami. I am not very interested in being a landlord so buying more houses/condos is not very attractive to me

Brothers for guideline purposes assume there is around $300,000 cash to “play” around with

Load Metric
    SHUT IT DOWN NICKYPIPES, YOU'RE PLAYED OUT

Comments

NickyPipes: You’re still my brother

adamantium: amen brother

Load Metric
    There are plenty of stocks out there you can invest in. I'd find the most beat down industry you can find, and invest in that. Since you do not need a quick return that is where you would need to be. Medical industry has been slaughtered, especially cancer stocks. Only Covid-19 stocks have done well in that medical sector, rest have been crushed. Take a look at that sector. Never invest in a hot industry, you are late in that case, invest in the ones where the sky is falling. Cruise industry is also decimated, a stock like Carnival has been crushed, when the virus abates you will never be able to get a reservation on cruise ship due to pent up demand. I put $10K there the other day and parked it, its not going away, just paused for now.

Comments

NickyPipes: Seems like good advice thanks

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Brothers I understand many of you are very financial successful and business titans

Brothers I need some “advice” on how to invest money you have just sitting around?

I own a mansion in Northen Palm Beach Country and a penthouse condo in Miami. I am not very interested in being a landlord so buying more houses/condos is not very attractive to me

Brothers for guideline purposes assume there is around $300,000 cash to “play” around with
    There’s a website called [redacted] with all kinds of “experts” willing to “help” you.

Comments

NickyPipes: Yes brother check your messages

dwai:

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    There are plenty of stocks out there you can invest in. I'd find the most beat down industry you can find, and invest in that. Since you do not need a quick return that is where you would need to be. Medical industry has been slaughtered, especially cancer stocks. Only Covid-19 stocks have done well in that medical sector, rest have been crushed. Take a look at that sector. Never invest in a hot industry, you are late in that case, invest in the ones where the sky is falling. Cruise industry is also decimated, a stock like Carnival has been crushed, when the virus abates you will never be able to get a reservation on cruise ship due to pent up demand. I put $10K there the other day and parked it, its not going away, just paused for now.
    Can you suggest some?

I’ve been hearing invest in cruise stocks since Corona virus first hit and the market crashed. Personally I don’t know, I would never consider taking a cruise but it’s never been something I’ve been interested in.

Load Metric
    Honest question…..is everyone here for years fucked up in life?

And what do these people get out of playing their fucking games?

Todd is probably the only one that can answer this properly.

Seems like guy who bought Bitcoin early is the only one who has anything worth talking about in their life.

But I’m open to be proven wrong.

Load Metric

I was kind of wondering when Pooh would come back. This whole schtick finally makes sense.
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Load Metric
    you should absolutely be buying sorare NFT's stick in say 50-100k should be able get close to 100% ROI easy game
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    you could totally put the 300k in but it's good to diversify
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    If you have an extra $300k lying around, it is imperative you donate it to BLM. If you don't, You're a racist.

Comments

dwai:

Load Metric
    I am not very interested in being a landlord

You just witnessed the greatest transfer of wealth ever. The Fed has pumped trillions into the economy. That great give-away is shutting down shop - some call it taper.

So it is a little late for real estate of any other asset purchase. The ideal time for becoming a landlord has passed. Blackrock buying residential real estate like there was no tomorrow, for instance. Legendary shit over at [redacted]. That will explode like all bubbles eventually do.

It is time to get back to the business of America which is war. The forthcoming preparation for a conflict with China ain’t gonna be like fighting poor mountain nomads in Afghanistan - WHICH WE LOST.

We obviously need heavy investment in swarming and suicide drone technology. Lotta these companies are private or hidden away in monsters like Boeing.

We are gonna sell more Patriot missiles to Taiwan. I’m back on Raytheon and Northrop NOC. You really can just blindfold your maid and have her pick one. Often nice dividends.

The Olympics is gonna bring the whole diplomatic shit show to mainstream America. Try not to fuck this up and get ahead of the public.

I’m riding the landlord thing. That is not without risk either. EVERYONE says real estate prices will retreat. THEY are usually wrong.

Comments

Tellafriend: so good

garrett: fantastic
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 12-10-2021 at 07:26 AM.

Load Metric
    I have a sister-in-law who got her real estate license. It’s mostly a family real estate savings dodge. She is told by her firm that prices are going down.

She tells the kids to wait. She is insistent I’m going to lose.

Are you too young to remember what a stock broker was? Well, you will one day tell people about what realtors were. Similarly useless.

I actually drove in my car to a stock broker when I was a teenager to place my first wager with an actual stock broker. I was glued to some financial news that broadcast on UHF. The bet surrounded the IBM Peanut (PC Jr.) release in the early ‘80’s. I lost everything. I learned a little about selling not buying the news. I suspect that stock broker drives Uber now. He might be dead.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

You just witnessed the greatest transfer of wealth ever. The Fed has pumped trillions into the economy. That great give-away is shutting down shop - some call it taper.

So it is a little late for real estate of any other asset purchase. The ideal time for becoming a landlord has passed. Blackrock buying residential real estate like there was no tomorrow, for instance. Legendary snit over st [redacted]. That will explode like all bubbles eventually do.

It is time to get back to the business of America which is war. The forthcoming preparation for a conflict with China ain’t gonna be like fighting poor mountain nomads in Afghanistan - WHICH WE LOST.

We obviously need heavy investment in swarming and suicide drone technology. Lotta these companies are private or hidden away in monsters like Boeing.

We are gonna sell more Patriot missiles to Taiwan. I’m back on Raytheon and Northrop NOC. You really can just blindfold your maid and have her pick one. Often nice dividends.

The Olympics is gonna bring the whole diplomatic shit show to mainstream America. Try not to fuck this up and get ahead of the public.

I’m riding the landlord thing. That is not without risk either. EVERYONE says real estate prices will retreat. THEY are usually wrong.
    World War 3 possibility right here unfortunately

Communism is Centralization in case some of you did not realize yet that yet. That is what Centralization is, Communism. Decentralization and well like Decentralized Cryptocurrencies mean less borders which does in fact make the worl maybe have a few less wars. Altho who knows if so Tech advanced any less deadly but not important. less borders if possible, while very much protecting our own always as we are the biggest Target too, that is a real fact for the United States too, but the world needs less Centralization and Communism nd more Freedom

Value systems as well we can all be more one I do understand, but wisely done. Decentralization is here and that is exactly what Cryptocurrencies are.

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Geopolitics 101, faggots

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

World War 3 possibility right here unfortunately

Communism is Centralization in case some of you did not realize yet that yet. That is what Centralization is, Communism. Decentralization and well like Decentralized Cryptocurrencies mean less borders which does in fact make the worl maybe have a few less wars. Altho who knows if so Tech advanced any less deadly but not important. less borders if possible, while very much protecting our own always as we are the biggest Target too, that is a real fact for the United States too, but the world needs less Centralization and Communism nd more Freedom

Value systems as well we can all be more one I do understand, but wisely done. Decentralization is here and that is exactly what Cryptocurrencies are.
    This is very informative. Thank you. Something something about Crypto and DECENTRALIZATION.

Biden’s nominee for Comptroller of the Currency was getting slagged by the Senate and withdrew.

During her confirmation hearing last month, Republicans harshly questioned Omarova, who was born in the Soviet Union. GOP Sen. John Kennedy, in a widely circulated exchange, said, "I don't know whether to call you professor or comrade."
    "Senator, I'm not a communist," Omarova responded during the hearing.
    I don’t care where she was born so much as I was blown away by her paper regarding the digital dollar (Central Bank Digital Currency - CBDC). Biden and the U.S. establishment wasn’t in love with her because she was born in Russia. They loved her ideas.

CBDC is a mind blowing vehicle for central control. You won’t keep your account at Wells Fargo. Your wallet will sit with the Fed. They can watch your spending and fine tune stuff. The next stimulus will be deposited directly. Taxes similarly withdrawn. Certain purchases the government wishes to discourage can be selectively taxed. That is just my pre coffee favorites.

CBDC is a mortal lock son. It is anything but decentralized.

Good day.

Load Metric
    My Comptroller of the Currency story elicited a yawn from my comrade Sonatine. Sonatine has lost his sense of humor.

Gimmick offered some great observations which i have since elected to forget.

Load Metric
    Can you suggest some?

I’ve been hearing invest in cruise stocks since Corona virus first hit and the market crashed. Personally I don’t know, I would never consider taking a cruise but it’s never been something I’ve been interested in.
    I'd stick in your backyard which is Carnival (ticker CCL) based in Miami. It's about $20 a share now, when the virus abates it will be back in the $40s in no time. It's a $10B company, they are not going anywhere, millions love the cruise industry even our own Dan Druff. If you are patient, you'll almost certainly see a $40 per share within 12-24 months. Perhaps higher.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

Seems like guy who bought Bitcoin early is the only one who has anything worth talking about in their life.

No one is interested in proving anything to you.

Nonetheless, I'll note that the forum members I've met in real life (a handful) are not only intelligent and funny... they have their shit together. I would hang out with ANY of them again without hesitation. Heads on solid imo.

Many other posters that I havent met irl have given me great advice on various topics, ranging from travel to investment to restaurants) and I've gladly done the same for others when asked.

The average IQ of the remaining long-term posters skews high imo. Also imo: that fact should be obv to anyone who isn't a mutt.

Good day.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Boz View Post

No one is interested in proving anything to you.

Nonetheless, I'll note that the forum members I've met in real life (a handful) are not only intelligent and funny... they have their shit together. I would hang out with ANY of them again without hesitation. Heads on solid imo.

Many other posters that I havent met irl have given me great advice on various topics, ranging from travel to investment to restaurants) and I've gladly done the same for others when asked.

The average IQ of the remaining long-term posters skews high imo. Also imo: that fact should be obv to anyone who isn't a mutt.

Good day.

i love it when the randoms start feeling shitty about not fitting in so they lash out at the regulars for being somehow the problem.

every fuckin time.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Can you suggest some?

I'd stick in your backyard which is Carnival (ticker CCL) based in Miami. It's about $20 a share now, when the virus abates it will be back in the $40s in no time. It's a $10B company, they are not going anywhere, millions love the cruise industry even our own Dan Druff. If you are patient, you'll almost certainly see a $40 per share within 12-24 months. Perhaps higher.
    hey this is my can't miss guaranteed money play too, you must have known Ive thought this here...

I was telling my mom how she needed in here, the other was Disney. Which got down to around $105ish for the grab. Buying the Covid dip but small time it was obvious some of these were wrongly dippin.... Company especially Carnival it still is the or close Industry leader right. That didnt chage with Covid, lotta people missing easy money here with the Carni Val..

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

So it is a little late for real estate of any other asset purchase. The ideal time for becoming a landlord has passed. Blackrock buying residential real estate like there was no tomorrow, for instance. Legendary shit over at [redacted]. That will explode like all bubbles eventually do.

Brothers I appreciate this important advice

Brothers I have learned a lot from this guy, not many people in my life offering me these type of interesting opinions and out looks

Brothers that’s why PFA is a good place

Thread Information