Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: RIP WALTER SOBCHAK

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    b

That is classic dupe talk. Start pointing the finger to take the attention away from yourself. Dwai and Kalwat is the worst example because someone as thick as dwai is he doesn’t have the potential to pull off a smart poster.

And if you believe Druff is not the centre of this the universe of dupers you’re not that bright. There have been a number of slow stretches on this forum and no one would have a greater inventive than the owner to stir things up
    Druff would have created a far more interesting and exciting character than me. I live in northern Massachusetts where the state borders Vermont and New Hampshire. It's fucking cold and dark here. Why would anyone want to have that for their fake life? You're more likely to be suspicious of the so called Floridians in our midst. While I'm here freezing my balls off the dupes from Florida have sunshine all summer long. The New England winter is not something you'd want to fake having gone through for 51 years.
    I never said you were a Druff dupe. But you are a dupe which I consider gutless.. I pointed out why the almighty leader takes control over everything but gives a pass on dupes.

Comments

garrett: 'almighty leader' rep loll....

Gold
    Load Metric

Druff would have created a far more interesting and exciting character than me. I live in northern Massachusetts where the state borders Vermont and New Hampshire. It's fucking cold and dark here. Why would anyone want to have that for their fake life? You're more likely to be suspicious of the so called Floridians in our midst. While I'm here freezing my balls off the dupes from Florida have sunshine all summer long. The New England winter is not something you'd want to fake having gone through for 51 years.
    I never said you were a Druff dupe. But you are a dupe which I consider gutless.. I pointed out why the almighty leader takes control over everything but gives a pass on dupes.
    You dumb. drunk fuck!! If I'm not a druff dupe and druff says I'm not a dupe then why would you keep repeating the same stupidity about me being one? You are thick headed Les. Do you ever think its just you being an idiot? Does that possibility ever cross your mind?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You dumb. drunk fuck!! If I'm not a druff dupe and druff says I'm not a dupe then why would you keep repeating the same stupidity about me being one? You are thick headed Les. Do you ever think its just you being an idiot? Does that possibility ever cross your mind?
    You just outed yourself as being dumb. First you lead off by claiming I'm a dumb drunk. I guess it happens to some people but do you really imagine I am drinking every waking moment?

My first sentence said I did not suspect you as being a Druff dupe but continue you to claim you're not a Druff dupe.

I already outlined why I believe you are not a new forum member but a former member posting under a new identity.

Gold
    Load Metric

You just outed yourself as being dumb. First you lead off by claiming I'm a dumb drunk. I guess it happens to some people but do you really imagine I am drinking every waking moment?

My first sentence said I did not suspect you as being a Druff dupe but continue you to claim you're not a Druff dupe.

I already outlined why I believe you are not a new forum member but a former member posting under a new identity.
    You're right, Les. I shouldn't have called you a drunk. Especially since I've tried to stay positive with you about that stuff. I'm sorry, you dumb fuck.

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Crowe Diddly: Positive steps forward rep

JACKDANIELS: GET HIM

Load Metric
    That is classic dupe talk
    Druff would have created a far more interesting and exciting character than me. I live in northern Massachusetts where the state borders Vermont and New Hampshire. It's fucking cold and dark here. Why would anyone want to have that for their fake life? You're more likely to be suspicious of the so called Floridians in our midst. While I'm here freezing my balls off the dupes from Florida have sunshine all winter long. The New England winter is not something you'd want to fake having gone through for 51 years.
    Country has given so many details that couldn’t be faked. The NH cardrooms made me smile.

Now nobody in Massachusetts stays the entire winter. You break it up. You sun your balls someplace south. Just as nobody in Florida endures the hell that is summer without heading north.

This is the way it has always been.

Currently sunning my balls in Punta Cana which has been interesting. The private security teams on the beach front properties are impressive. The policia patrolling the waterfront too.

Today I saw some blond Mormon missionary kids trying to get some cash from an ATM and their card had no funds. I told them it wouldn’t be any better in Haiti for them.

Right hand to Druff, I ran over the foot of a private security guard at a Jumbo Supermarket with my cart in the parking lot. He had some kind of pistol grip long gun which was pretty custom looking hardware. Dropped to my knees and pleaded for my life.

So it’s an odd trip report but private security and ball sunning are in my thoughts today.

So break up the winter Country. Make every day count kiddo. It is hot as fuck down here and I’m kinda looking forward to chilling again in New England soon.

Comments

country978:
    Last edited by Sanlmar; 12-13-2021 at 05:49 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

how did you know walter was a dupe? Who else is a dupe? Dwai, what was it that made you say this today? Sorry for not being so advanced as you all and having to ask these questions.
    This is by no means a comprehensive list, but here is who I know/believe are not dupes. Not that they don't have dupes but I believe for any number of reasons these are legit.

Me obv
    Limitles
    Sonatine
    BCR
    Druff obv
    Crowe Diddley
    Drexel obv
    Kuntmissioner
    Chinamaniac
    WillieFML
    Pretty sure about Sloppy Joe
    Gaucho Jake
    PLOL
    blake
    Big Dick
    lol wow

That's a start, and frankly I don't know shit so I'm probably wrong.
    Well, that's showing alot of conviction...lol

Comments

tony bagadonuts:

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Druff would have created a far more interesting and exciting character than me. I live in northern Massachusetts where the state borders Vermont and New Hampshire. It's fucking cold and dark here. Why would anyone want to have that for their fake life? You're more likely to be suspicious of the so called Floridians in our midst. While I'm here freezing my balls off the dupes from Florida have sunshine all winter long. The New England winter is not something you'd want to fake having gone through for 51 years.
    Country has given so many details that couldn’t be faked. The NH cardrooms made me smile.

Now nobody in Massachusetts stays the entire winter. You break it up. You sun your balls someplace south. Just as nobody in Florida endures the hell that is summer without heading north.

Currently sunning my balls in Punta Cana which has been interesting. The private security teams on the beach front properties are impressive. The policia patrolling the waterfront too.

Today I saw some blond Mormon missionary kids trying to get some cash from an ATM and their card had no funds. I told them it wouldn’t be any better in Haiti for them.

Right hand to Druff, I ran over the foot of a private security guard at a Jumbo Supermarket with my cart in the parking lot. He had some kind of pistol grip long gun which was pretty custom looking hardware. Dropped to my knees and pleaded for my life.

So it’s an odd trip report but private security and ball sunning are in my thoughts today.

So break up the winter Country. Make every day count kiddo. It is hot as fuck down here and I’m kinda looking forward to chilling again in New England soon.
    Remember The Hunt for Red October? Sean Connery said something like "who would claim to be that who is not?" A fake me would never be caught dead playing $1-2 in a dingy poker room in Keene, NH with a bunch of ruffians. I'd be sunning my balls with the Floridians.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

You're right, Les. I shouldn't have called you a drunk. Especially since I've tried to stay positive with you about that stuff. I'm sorry, you dumb fuck.
    Who's the dummy? I never once said you were a Druff dupe in any post.

The dumb don't know their cause they're dumb
    24/7/365

Druff allows a lot on this forum that others would not. He needs asses in seats so he allows certain
    former sycophant losers to chime under different usernames. And he is also the gout of all dupes

Comments

country978: ok les whatever you say. youre not dumb and I'm sorry i said you were. lets drop it now ok?
    Last edited by limitles; 12-15-2021 at 01:17 PM.

Load Metric
    The New England winter is not something you'd want to fake having gone through for 51 years.
    Whassup dupe?

Saw it was gonna be 61 in Mass. This used to be a critical week for backyard ice rink building. Wait any longer and the ground got too frozen to pound in rebar or stakes. A snowstorm was equally disasterous as you can’t lay out the plastic liner on the snow.

Druff and PFA feel like climate change deniers. There were certain topics I just blanked out cause it just got to be nonsense so I could be wrong but I doubt it.

In no particular order. JBalvin had a concert with the surf lapping at his staging. The workers broke this thing down in the dark. Can’t believe no one was killed.

Dining on the beach. Look at the palm trees. Stupid hotel would setup regardless of weather cause “that’s what management wants”. Might be a Caesars property

Name:  E95DF54E-0E45-46DE-8CD5-7D1A17256538.jpeg
Views: 348
Size:  2.65 MB

Name:  BB2EC68D-FFCA-46B4-97F5-6FE76962977E.jpeg
Views: 360
Size:  3.22 MB

Name:  CD3E8B18-5190-4A8E-B466-8A7C7BF52D6E.jpeg
Views: 346
Size:  2.62 MB

Name:  D040038D-5749-435B-919C-FD5FA58522E4.jpeg
Views: 363
Size:  3.84 MB

Name:  73E1FDEF-90F2-487E-BE9C-7009D56FE212.jpeg
Views: 346
Size:  2.44 MB

Comments

country978: sup? great pics. jbalvin is tops

Load Metric
    Just holding vigil for you Walter by keeping thread alive.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Sooooo, where’s Walt?

Load Metric
    I think Waltie's disapearance is because he has grown weary of defending the Joe Biden Presidency.

Do you remember in the first half of this year Waltie telling us inflation absolutely was not going to be a problem? It's now running at 10% with no end in sight.

Do you remember Waltie telling us over and over again that Biden would be president until 2029. Now, even people in his own party are saying Joe shouldn't run in 2024 and that he should say he won't run. It's now shaping up to where if Joe attempts to run in 2024 he'll get primaried. Wouldn't that be a hoot? A sitting president getting primaried?

And do you remember Waltie also told us of how wonderful Biden was going to be on foreign policy? LOL! The english parliament censured Joe Biden. The NATO countries said the Afghanistan pullout was the biggest debacle in the history of NATO. The Iranians are thumbing their noses at Joe. The Chi-Comms are saber rattling the hell out of Taiwan with their fighter jets. Putin is amassing troops on the Ukraine border. Biden's foreign policy is a joke.

I don't blame Waltie for taking a break. His predictions have put a lot of mud on his face.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: You might be right....either that or he's actually DD

The Boz: Good to see Mickey back here!

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: ^^ Mickey part-time political exoert, part-time comedian^^
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I think Waltie's disapearance is because he has grown weary of defending the Joe Biden Presidency.

Do you remember in the first half of this year Waltie telling us inflation absolutely was not going to be a problem? It's now running at 10% with no end in sight.

Do you remember Waltie telling us over and over again that Biden would be president until 2029. Now, even people in his own party are saying Joe shouldn't run in 2024 and that he should say he won't run. It's now shaping up to where if Joe attempts to run in 2024 he'll get primaried. Wouldn't that be a hoot? A sitting president getting primaried?

And do you remember Waltie also told us of how wonderful Biden was going to be on foreign policy? LOL! The english parliament censured Joe Biden. The NATO countries said the Afghanistan pullout was the biggest debacle in the history of NATO. The Iranians are thumbing their noses at Joe. The Chi-Comms are saber rattling the hell out of Taiwan with their fighter jets. Putin is amassing troops on the Ukraine border. Biden's foreign policy is a joke.

I don't blame Waltie for taking a break. His predictions have put a lot of mud on his face.
    Little Walter is this true?

Brother Crimm is back with a vengeance.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Sooooo, where’s Walt?
    Considering that he logged in 4 days ago and was even in this thread for a second, I would say that he's not far.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Sooooo, where’s Walt?
    Considering that he logged in 4 days ago and was even in this thread for a second, I would say that he's not far.
    I'm intrigued, what's the story Walt?

Walt, you in Jail?

Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Sooooo, where’s Walt?
    Considering his extreme OCD and the fact he was an in house resident of this forum for the last 2 years, its most likely a serious issue. I don't believe he has the ability to stay away willingly.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

don't remember because to do that i would have had to have read his stuff
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Jesus H, lets wander around a bit. Knowing something about the NE means you can't be a dupe? Critical thinking

Load Metric
    Where you at Country? Im from westernmass also, amherst area

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalizeMeth View Post
    Where you at Country? Im from westernmass also, amherst area
    Whoopy do go fuck a train
    Last edited by limitles; 12-16-2021 at 05:07 PM.

Thread Information