Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: RIP WALTER SOBCHAK

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

lol! Druff knows who I am. I'm pretty sure Sanlmar knows exactly where I'm from. I don't know why this would even be questioned. Its probably important for you all to realize that I'm sick and smoke a lot of medicinal weed so at times I might be a little bizarre
    looks like another money grab from that Karen bitch
    I didn't ask anyone for anything except for just a bit of understanding. So, that's not a fair thing for you to say.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post

looks like another money grab from that Karen bitch
    I didn't ask anyone for anything except for just a bit of understanding. So, that's not a fair thing for you to say.
    you really put the cunt in country, it's fair to say

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Shut the fuck up Garrett.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Shut the fuck up Garrett.

Load Metric
    Will be interesting to watch the slow dog attack on country and how it will change him.

Stay strong. Feelings and PFA don’t go together. Shut them off here.

Comments

country978: im on a lot of meds and not myself. if the dogs want to attack for that so be it

David USF: STFU Cunt
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Country is team Chaps. I fucking dare these cucks to step outta line.

Comments

garrett: LOL... the answer to it all =)

JACKDANIELS: DAMN RIGHT

country978: thanks dj!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

That was not meant toward you

I meant it telling you that Walter Schobak was NOT a real person, that was just a DUPE account. Some used here and tried to propagate it as a real person, dupes dupes and more dupes. To get new people to not realize and ever know who was who. And actually when I really think about it and the ARMY guy in me, it really does have me thinking these ones could be ANONYMOUS. Id be investigating EVERY SINGLE one of these people for being members of ANONYMOUS.

This isn't normal actions they routinely behaved with here. And some really do seem ANONYMOUS like, like him Sonatine actually, he would be one i think could be that too, a mean internet weirdo bad person........
    how did you know walter was a dupe? Who else is a dupe? Dwai, what was it that made you say this today? Sorry for not being so advanced as you all and having to ask these questions.
    How could you NOT know Walter is/was a dupe? His real name is John Goodman. I thought everyone knew that.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

how did you know walter was a dupe? Who else is a dupe? Dwai, what was it that made you say this today? Sorry for not being so advanced as you all and having to ask these questions.
    How could you NOT know Walter is/was a dupe? His real name is John Goodman. I thought everyone knew that.
    and truthfully one of the kinda of weird/odd but fun aspects of PFA for me has been that

You do need to properly be able to Deductive Reasons here, to even halfway understand who/what is going on here, and with enough proper focus and understanding the real colors of ones here do start to show some. And that is not a bad thing, its just sort of how PFA works here, with people, and you do need to be able to properly Deduce people and situations here accurately, and over time, to even have half a clue who is who, and what is probably really going on. Then you will realize who is who, and sincere I am honest to a fault here. I will tell you all this 'Splitthis' she is sincere as can be here and not fake at all, hasn't been for years and so for me shes an example of someone over time, proper deducing and time, she is just who she says she is i think actually, and i respect her for being real here over time, and always has kept herself one way here true to her own self here, and I respect her as a poster here for example. And mostly because of that now over time, sincere and genuine element to her that ive always found her to have here. Not everyone here, is a waste of time or mean person. It is probably just like much in life, and poker too. You have to pick your spots wisely and be correct.

When you're calling off that entire stack you better be right glgl

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Smartest poster here
    Last edited by garrett; 12-09-2021 at 03:52 AM.

Load Metric

Dwai are you just fuckin with us or do you know this to be true? I've been wondering why we haven't heard from him lately.
    No these fucking psychos, literal psychos, have Dupe accounts and that was one of them.

Now are trying to create an illusion that these Dupe accounts they ran game on, were actual people.. Who are now dying, like get the F outta here. Makes me sick they would even think we are all this stupid, to believe this moronic fake lying troll.. Walter Shobak was a fn DUPE account, he didn't die WAKE UP, they are getting rid of their DUPEs here now, and will only be themself as it always shoud have been here, and 10 years ago too. THAT is what is going on, Walter Shobak didn't die from Covid get fn real man, they are killing off that DUPE account, thats all this is #TheMoreYouKNow

And id spit in half these peoples face too................

look garrett, it's not that serious, Walter just simply can't defend how disastrously bad the Biden administration is doing and destroying our country and Trump would've done way better and rather than defending his position he chose to stop posting like a PUSSY

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    country978 is a real person and not a dupe.

He's also exactly who he says he is. He made contact with me on the radio text number and through e-mail prior to starting to post here.

That is all.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    country978 is a real person and not a dupe.

He's also exactly who he says he is. He made contact with me on the radio text number and through e-mail prior to starting to post here.

That is all.
    Name:  C4954308-8EB6-45F0-98FC-A8EEB739B42B.jpeg
Views: 362
Size:  119.6 KB

Rinse and repeat

Load Metric
    country is the real deal and me and disco chaps are in his gang so y'all better watch out if you step out of line I've got chaps ready to drop shoot videos at any moment

Comments

country978: so nice thank you
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    chaps been on a strict diet of hosepipe water and pond ice I've never seen him in this good condition before so believe me you don't wanna mess with us country boys
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JACKDANIELS View Post
    chaps been on a strict diet of hosepipe water and pond ice I've never seen him in this good condition before so believe me you don't wanna mess with us country boys
    Winding up the hose 4 times a day is a good work out. Especially when it's heavy duty hose.

Gold
    Load Metric
    country is the real deal and me and disco chaps are in his gang so y'all better watch out if you step out of line I've got chaps ready to drop shoot videos at any
    moment
    When I heard about what went down with C$, chinamaniac, etc, I came to the conclusion that one day you all might think it would be funny to question the legitimacy of anything I've ever told you and so I made sure to provide proof of what you all might think is good fodder for humor to Druff. Druff said I am exactly who I say I am. Need there be anymore questions? I also want to make it clear that while I suppose there might be some good humor in thinking and expressing that I'm out to "get" anything from anyone the opposite is true. I'm a very simple and humble person. I live a simple and frugal life. I worked hard from the time I was 14 until the age of 49 and so paying the bills and keeping the roof over my head is not an issue. I gave $ to UGA when he asked for it and have donated to the free roll and also donated my winnings from the free roll. Money isn't my problem. I just want a couple more good summers.

Comments

JACKDANIELS: hope you get those good summers pal

Bronze
    Load Metric
    country is the real deal and me and disco chaps are in his gang so y'all better watch out if you step out of line I've got chaps ready to drop shoot videos at any
    moment
    When I heard about what went down with C$, chinamaniac, etc, I came to the conclusion that one day you all might think it would be funny to question the legitimacy of anything I've ever told you and so I made sure to provide proof of what you all might think is good fodder for humor to Druff. Druff said I am exactly who I say I am. Need there be anymore questions? I also want to make it clear that while I suppose there might be some good humor in thinking and expressing that I'm out to "get" anything from anyone the opposite is true. I'm a very simple and humble person. I live a simple and frugal life. I worked hard from the time I was 14 until the age of 49 and so paying the bills and keeping the roof over my head is not an issue. I gave $ to UGA when he asked for it and have donated to the free roll and also donated my winnings from the free roll. Money isn't my problem. I just want a couple more good summers.
    I would not have donated to UGA if I knew he was spending it all at Ponderosa and Golden Corral.

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric

That was not meant toward you

I meant it telling you that Walter Schobak was NOT a real person, that was just a DUPE account. Some used here and tried to propagate it as a real person, dupes dupes and more dupes. To get new people to not realize and ever know who was who. And actually when I really think about it and the ARMY guy in me, it really does have me thinking these ones could be ANONYMOUS. Id be investigating EVERY SINGLE one of these people for being members of ANONYMOUS.

This isn't normal actions they routinely behaved with here. And some really do seem ANONYMOUS like, like him Sonatine actually, he would be one i think could be that too, a mean internet weirdo bad person........
    This is by no means a comprehensive list, but here is who I know/believe are not dupes. Not that they don't have dupes but I believe for any number of reasons these are legit.

Me obv
    Limitles
    Sonatine
    BCR
    Druff obv
    Crowe Diddley
    Drexel obv
    Kuntmissioner
    Chinamaniac
    WillieFML
    Pretty sure about Sloppy Joe
    Gaucho Jake
    PLOL
    blake
    Big Dick
    lol wow

That's a start, and frankly I don't know shit so I'm probably wrong.

Comments

dwai: how are the Seahawks doing fag

Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

This is by no means a comprehensive list, but here is who I know/believe are not dupes. Not that they don't have dupes but I believe for any number of reasons these are legit.

Me obv
    Limitles
    Sonatine
    BCR
    Druff obv
    Crowe Diddley
    Drexel obv
    Kuntmissioner
    Chinamaniac
    WillieFML
    Gaucho Jake
    PLOL
    blake
    Big Dick
    lol wow

Your probably right on most, with 3 exceptions PLOL( banned) lol wow and Sonatine. No chance the Sanimar- Simpdog duo have any dupes. Many others can also be included on this list.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brothers I personally really like “country”

He seems like a really nice guy and had such a positive outlook on things. I wish I knew more guys like that in my personal life brothers and I be you do too.

He doesn’t seem like the type of guy you should be giving a hard time!

Comments

country978: may your balls always be warm my brother

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tony bagadonuts View Post

Me obv
    Limitles
    Sonatine
    BCR
    Druff obv
    Crowe Diddley
    Drexel obv
    Kuntmissioner
    Chinamaniac
    WillieFML
    Gaucho Jake
    PLOL
    blake
    Big Dick
    lol wow

Your probably right on most, with 3 exceptions PLOL( banned) lol wow and Sonatine. No chance the Sanimar- Simpdog duo have any dupes. Many others can also be included on this list.

Countryboy may not be drexel but I'd bet the farm he's a dupe. Guy says he wasn't into poker when these forums got going but finds them fascinating now when they're dying

He listened to the entire backlog of radio shows just to catch up? That would be a literal first among anyone who discovered this place at anytime. Knowing this place is anything but a glee club he comes on with alter-boy type posts (no offence nun beater)

Comments

1marley1: nah… I do hear brother drex in this pipes fella tho

Thread Information