Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: RIP WALTER SOBCHAK

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowe Diddly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

how did you know walter was a dupe? Who else is a dupe? Dwai, what was it that made you say this today? Sorry for not being so advanced as you all and having to ask these questions.
    I dont want to say that garrett is a crazy person, because that's very diminishing. That said, he believes crazy things, and posts nonsense thoughts that oftentimes have nothing to do with the topics on hand, or are outright contradictory even within a single post. Take him seriously at your own peril.

Other than that, enjoy this rollercoaster of a thread, starring chinamaniac, a hoax, and plenty of bad looks to go around for a lot of people. https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...te-not-really)
    No need to rehash the C$ debacle. Although the side note of Jesus fucking trying to torch Drexel claiming Drexel was C$ was amusing all due to lies told to him by Scott from the East Coast, who we also know wasnt a dupe at the time but definitely one unhinged dude who was like an aspiring Dr Pockleface with the stalker shit.

Gold
    Load Metric

how did you know walter was a dupe? Who else is a dupe? Dwai, what was it that made you say this today? Sorry for not being so advanced as you all and having to ask these questions.
    I dont want to say that garrett is a crazy person, because that's very diminishing. That said, he believes crazy things, and posts nonsense thoughts that oftentimes have nothing to do with the topics on hand, or are outright contradictory even within a single post. Take him seriously at your own peril.

Other than that, enjoy this rollercoaster of a thread, starring chinamaniac, a hoax, and plenty of bad looks to go around for a lot of people. https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...te-not-really)
    If words have meaning then garret is a violent and angry person. He used threatening and violent words in many of his posts today. He also treated me very kindly so there is some goodness in his heart as well. Violence frightens me. I am desperate to avoid violence. Oftentimes it ends up with one guy in a hearse and the other in a cruiser and I don't want to be in either. Garrett you gotta let go of these things

Comments

Pablo: stop winding him up

Load Metric

If words have meaning then garret is a violent and angry person. He used threatening and violent words in many of his posts today. He also treated me very kindly so there is some goodness in his heart as well. Violence frightens me. I am desperate to avoid violence. Oftentimes it ends up with one guy in a hearse and the other in a cruiser and I don't want to be in either. Garrett you gotta let go of these things
    You obviously never heard about Gare's arrest and subsequent strip search due to domestic violence (I believe it was his father he assaulted) and the infamous green smock picture that surfaced.

Load Metric
    If words have meaning then garret is a violent and angry person.
    Very well said. They do, and he is.

Load Metric
    You're a Massachusetts bich, liberal bich STFU go back to shilling Chinamaniac you loser

Amazing how all the weirdo creeps come out tonight, all like 3 of them maybe 5 anyway, its funny to me and im far from angry too actually.

I will let it be known, you fuck with me and i think it was for no reason I will stand up for myself and what I think is right or wrong, got it.

You start shit, and ill finish it...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post

Youre a MAssachussetts bich, liberal bich STFU

Go back to shilling Chinamaniac you loser
    LOL "shilling chinamaniac." Yeah, that's what I'm known for around here.

Take your tough guy act elsewhere.

You can't even finish a coherent thought.

Comments

garrett: Fake fn LOSER, fake fake act more fake for others idiot

Gordman: Offset because you're absolutely right

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

0.0 chance you know I was on radio one time.
    You would have to spend hours upon hours studying/listening to this site. Never mind other topics
    Complete bullshit
    it was 2012 les. I posted about it on this site actually so you could search for it because I never deleted it. I was mad at you for being mean to me for no reason and spouted off about how much of an asshole you were or whatever. It was the one time I ever said anything bad to anyone on this site. You hurt my feelings by what you said and I reacted by mentioning something about your appearance on the show and the more I think of it the more sure I am it was 2012. Anyway, this was about the day before you said you were going to jump off a bridge the next day and then I felt even more horrible for saying the words to you that I did. Anyway, I'm also sure I said sorry to you at some later point.
    You're full of shit. I was on radio once for a couple of minutes and was as pleasant as can be. One of the hosts (Drexel) commented on that fact. I did not call in to rail on anyone and that was noted. The fact that a supposed newbie like you heard those few minutes so many years ago points the finger at a dead liar named Drexel

Fuck off and die

Comments

garrett: LOL nice......... shots fired

Load Metric
    Thread of the year.

GARRETT THE GOD KING RETURNETH BOW DOWN FAGGOTS
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    thank you for the thread. I was able to find a post druff made in it that broke it all down. So, c$ was being harassed and he thought if he staged his death on PFA it might make the harassment that Druff said he desperately wanted to stop go away and chinamaniac was the one who announced the fake death. Its too much to read tonight but I get the gist now. I have more of a problem with the people who made C$ feel the way that he did than with anything C$ did to try and make it stop of with chinamaniac for trying to help him.

Load Metric

You're a Massachusetts bich, liberal bich STFU go back to shilling Chinamaniac you loser

Amazing how all the weirdo creeps come out tonight, all like 3 of them maybe 5 anyway, its funny to me and im far from angry too actually.

I will let it be known, you fuck with me and i think it was for no reason I will stand up for myself and what I think is right or wrong, got it.

Name:  CD015AEA-E805-4EDE-B57F-C1A949A77E51.jpeg
Views: 321
Size:  29.0 KB
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Gold
    Load Metric

it was 2012 les. I posted about it on this site actually so you could search for it because I never deleted it. I was mad at you for being mean to me for no reason and spouted off about how much of an asshole you were or whatever. It was the one time I ever said anything bad to anyone on this site. You hurt my feelings by what you said and I reacted by mentioning something about your appearance on the show and the more I think of it the more sure I am it was 2012. Anyway, this was about the day before you said you were going to jump off a bridge the next day and then I felt even more horrible for saying the words to you that I did. Anyway, I'm also sure I said sorry to you at some later point.
    You're full of shit. I was on radio once for a couple of minutes and was as pleasant as can be. One of the hosts (Drexel) commented on that fact. I did not call in to rail on anyone and that was noted. The fact that a supposed newbie like you heard those few minutes so many years ago points the finger at a dead liar named Drexel

Fuck off and die
    when you were on druff had some technical glitch or something and had to instruct you to call in via the chat room. I've listened to every single PFA show Les. The reason you were on was to settle some silly drama from the forum and I'm almost sure you said you were going to kick the other guys ass. Also, I didnt hear this live I heard it many years later in the archives. I heard it in 2021

Load Metric
    Honestly i'm flattered

everyone knows you're mugshots arent going to be taken in your best moment. When I see mine sometimes I just think well could of been worse right. Crying or all beat up and arrested. Could have looked way worse there but to some of you weasels that's prob OMG sky is falling stuff lol anyway

Last edited by garrett; 12-08-2021 at 09:10 PM.

Load Metric
    Honestly i'm flattered

everyone knows you're mugshots arent going to be taken in your best moment. When I see mine sometimes I just thinkw ell could of been worse right, or crying lol I could have looked way worse there but to some of you weasels thats prob OMG sky is falling stuff lol anyway
    I think you look bad; you should see the other guy amirite? I mean it was your dad you beat up but still…….

Comments

garrett: Searles syorue the last person who should be telling someone else they look bad, look in the mirror you slob....
    It's hilarious that we as a society think everyone can be a dr, a lawyer, an engineer. Some people are just fucking stupid. Why can't we just accept that?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Fuck off and die
    when you were on druff had some technical glitch or something and had to instruct you to call in via the chat room. I've listened to every single PFA show Les. The reason you were on was to settle some silly drama from the forum and I'm almost sure you said you were going to kick the other guys ass. Also, I didnt hear this live I heard it many years later in the archives. I heard it in 2021

Yeah right Drex, Some newbie joins up in 2021 and proceeds to listen to every broadcast, some lasting 6 hours or more. That is the most unlikely thing imaginable. Another option, more plausible, is that you were apart of that broadcast that I called in for the two to three minutes and even commented that I was not the angry poster that is my MO

Again bullshit. Drop out and drop dead.

Gold
    Load Metric

Yeah right Drex, Some newbie joins up in 2021 and proceeds to listen to every broadcast, some lasting 6 hours or more. That is the most unlikely thing imaginable. Another option, more plausible, is that you were apart of that broadcast that I called in for the two to three minutes and even commented that I was not the angry poster that is my MO

Les you're making me sad. I'm as original as they come. I joined the forum in 2021 but listened to the show for probably a year or two before I came on the forum. It just so happened that in 2021 I was listening to a show from 2012 and you were on it. I've been so happy that you warmed up to me and now this!! Curses!! I'm from Massachusetts. I've been here most of my life.

Comments

PositiveVariance: 3,000 Hours of PFA radio rep

Load Metric
    I've been so happy that you warmed up to me and now this!! Curses!! I'm from Massachusetts. I've been here most of my life.

holy fucking shit dude how lonely are you exactly
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

Les you're making me sad. I'm as original as they come. I joined the forum in 2021 but listened to the show for probably a year or two before I came on the forum. It just so happened that in 2021 I was listening to a show from 2012 and you were on it. I've been so happy that you warmed up to me and now this!! Curses!! I'm from Massachusetts. I've been here most of my life.
    Come on who is this
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    I've been so happy that you warmed up to me and now this!! Curses!! I'm from Massachusetts. I've been here most of my life.

holy fucking shit dude how lonely are you exactly
    Not really at all. But Les was mean and nasty to me when I 1st came on the site and then he changed and that was good. I think a better word might be simple. I'm simple and easy to please and make happy.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Come on who is this
    lol! Druff knows who I am. I'm pretty sure Sanlmar knows exactly where I'm from. I don't know why this would even be questioned. Its probably important for you all to realize that I'm sick and smoke a lot of medicinal weed so at times I might be a little bizarre

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Come on who is this
    lol! Druff knows who I am. I'm pretty sure Sanlmar knows exactly where I'm from. I don't know why this would even be questioned. Its probably important for you all to realize that I'm sick and smoke a lot of medicinal weed so at times I might be a little bizarre
    looks like another money grab from that Karen bitch

Thread Information