Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: RIP WALTER SOBCHAK

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

You really are a jackass, Les. I imagine you're more insufferable in person too. Do you have any friends or did they all get sick of your miserable existence and jet?
    You called me out a couple weeks back for ragging on Les, which is completely understandable,

but I'm hoping, now that you have more data, you maybe understand now some of the context and as to why I'm kind of an asshole to certain people sometimes.

A couple of suck up fags. Get married closet queens

fuch

Comments

splitthis: Lol

Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Here's some quotes on inflation from Walter Sobchak back in May of this year in the Biden Presidency thread:

Post #610
    "....there's no actual economist who thinks that unpleasant levels of inflation are imminent or that Biden is going to cause such a thing. The economy is recovering, so there could actually be a small amount of inflation, which always happens when the economy recovers from a shock."

Post #611
    Dwai's response was "They've printed 8 trillion dollars, if you think that won't cause inflation, good lord, you are a lost cause."

Post #612
    Walter's response to Dwai's response was "They haven't printed anything. They borrowed it from investors. It seems you don't know the difference. You're an entertaining fellow but you just don't know the first thing about this."

To bolster his argument on inflation in Post #615 Walter says "Daly I like you but you don't know more than nobel prize winning economists." Walter leaves a link to a N.Y Times article on inflation.

In post #631 Walter says "Longterm core inflation is very low and will continue to be."

This was Walter's advice on inflation back in May of this year. Looks like he got HIS advice from the New York Times. LOL!
    He is/was completely delusional and never wrong about anything. I'm sure you could find 1000 completely STOOPID irrational posts he's made in the past. His butt sniffing fan club misses him dearly !

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Here's some quotes on inflation from Walter Sobchak back in May of this year in the Biden Presidency thread:

Post #610
    "....there's no actual economist who thinks that unpleasant levels of inflation are imminent or that Biden is going to cause such a thing. The economy is recovering, so there could actually be a small amount of inflation, which always happens when the economy recovers from a shock."

Post #611
    Dwai's response was "They've printed 8 trillion dollars, if you think that won't cause inflation, good lord, you are a lost cause."

Post #612
    Walter's response to Dwai's response was "They haven't printed anything. They borrowed it from investors. It seems you don't know the difference. You're an entertaining fellow but you just don't know the first thing about this."

To bolster his argument on inflation in Post #615 Walter says "Daly I like you but you don't know more than nobel prize winning economists." Walter leaves a link to a N.Y Times article on inflation.

In post #631 Walter says "Longterm core inflation is very low and will continue to be."

This was Walter's advice on inflation back in May of this year. Looks like he got HIS advice from the New York Times. LOL!
    He is/was completely delusional and never wrong about anything. I'm sure you could find 1000 completely STOOPID irrational posts he's made in the past. His butt sniffing fan club misses him dearly !
    lol his fan base misses him dearly, meanwhile his RIP thread has been overtaken by a bunch of right wing morons that can't stop talking about him

Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    lol his fan base misses him dearly, meanwhile his RIP thread has been overtaken by a bunch of right wing morons that can't stop talking about him
    Yes, this feels very similar to the whole Desertrunner boycott, several months ago when several hardcore lefties and a few rational ones( Sanimar) left for a few weeks. Sobchaks right hand buttboy Sloppy Soy, hasn't been his usual self calling everyone cucks, faggots and retards nearly every post. He truly misses little Waltie, he's lost without his idol.

Comments

nunbeater: nailed it lol

Load Metric

Load Metric

Yes, this feels very similar to the whole Desertrunner boycott, several months ago when several hardcore lefties and a few rational ones( Sanimar) left for a few weeks. Sobchaks right hand buttboy Sloppy Soy, hasn't been his usual self calling everyone cucks, faggots and retards nearly every post. He truly misses little Waltie, he's lost without his idol.
    lol you mean widdle waltie or whatever dwai's pet name for him was

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Country fyi I've always used this handle on PFA I'm not a dupe

After some years here it clicked that some of my haters and the negative discontent was more than likely coming from the same handful of people and what else do you expect from an over inflated bunch of California liberal idiots, exactly what we have here I realized in time. I'm not a dupe and honestly these 10 can't handle me. I used to fight people like this, on the way to fights. Light werk I tell yah..

You're a sincere good new poster Country don't be a weirdo like the rest of us LoL...

Oh look, its that time of the month again, where garrett once again adds a "id fight anybody on my way to a fight" post.

Man, you are such a fucking badass garrett.

Garrett is the fucking MAN!

Frankly, if i were one of your parents, id normally be flat out embarrassed for your existence at this point...But then again, you already physically fought your own parents...so im not sure what id do if i was in their shoes...

What a conondrum.

lol you mean widdle waltie or whatever dwai's pet name for him was
    Haha that was MickeyCrimm who started that fitting nickname Wittle Waltie that I use on occasion.

Wittle Waltie also logged in last night, so he's still alive. He's either playing a game, in horrible health( not surprising) or testing his non existant self control.

Load Metric
    Wittle Waltie also logged in last night, so he's still alive. He's either playing a game, in horrible health( not surprising) or testing his non existant self control.
    Must be a lonely week in Tardlandia with AIDS on wheels manually quoting posts and this rep faggot tracking the logins of a poster he wants negative attention from.

Merry Christmas Team Retard, please don't jam up the hospitals with your COVID outbreaks lol.

Comments

The Boz: Isn’t that why hospitals are all big corporations now? They want to be full of patients, it’s how they make their money. Covid is a godsend to them and many other companies. Good for the economy and for saving Social Security.

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Congrats on posting without your idol Sobchak holding your hand. Forgot to add AIDS along with Cucks,Faggots and Retards LOL !

splitthis: Trifecta
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information