Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: RIP WALTER SOBCHAK

Load Metric
    I'm from motherfucking Compton (maryland)

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalizeMeth View Post
    Where you at Country? Im from westernmass also, amherst area

I'm in Orange. My daughter is at UMASS in Amherst

Comments

LegalizeMeth: nice

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalizeMeth View Post
    Where you at Country? Im from westernmass also, amherst area
    Whoopy do go fuck a train
    Why you so mad today Les?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

Whoopy do go fuck a train
    why are so stupid?
    Is it an American thing

Gold
    Load Metric

why are so stupid?
    Is it an American thing
    You really are a jackass, Les. I imagine you're more insufferable in person too. Do you have any friends or did they all get sick of your miserable existence and jet?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I think Waltie's disapearance is because he has grown weary of defending the Joe Biden Presidency.

Do you remember in the first half of this year Waltie telling us inflation absolutely was not going to be a problem? It's now running at 10% with no end in sight.

Do you remember Waltie telling us over and over again that Biden would be president until 2029. Now, even people in his own party are saying Joe shouldn't run in 2024 and that he should say he won't run. It's now shaping up to where if Joe attempts to run in 2024 he'll get primaried. Wouldn't that be a hoot? A sitting president getting primaried?

And do you remember Waltie also told us of how wonderful Biden was going to be on foreign policy? LOL! The english parliament censured Joe Biden. The NATO countries said the Afghanistan pullout was the biggest debacle in the history of NATO. The Iranians are thumbing their noses at Joe. The Chi-Comms are saber rattling the hell out of Taiwan with their fighter jets. Putin is amassing troops on the Ukraine border. Biden's foreign policy is a joke.

I don't blame Waltie for taking a break. His predictions have put a lot of mud on his face.
    Gotta ask the question like I did in the other Walter Thread... Was Walter a dupe for Shoeshine Box perhaps?? Timing is awefully coincidental

Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    I think Waltie's disapearance is because he has grown weary of defending the Joe Biden Presidency.

Do you remember in the first half of this year Waltie telling us inflation absolutely was not going to be a problem? It's now running at 10% with no end in sight.

Do you remember Waltie telling us over and over again that Biden would be president until 2029. Now, even people in his own party are saying Joe shouldn't run in 2024 and that he should say he won't run. It's now shaping up to where if Joe attempts to run in 2024 he'll get primaried. Wouldn't that be a hoot? A sitting president getting primaried?

And do you remember Waltie also told us of how wonderful Biden was going to be on foreign policy? LOL! The english parliament censured Joe Biden. The NATO countries said the Afghanistan pullout was the biggest debacle in the history of NATO. The Iranians are thumbing their noses at Joe. The Chi-Comms are saber rattling the hell out of Taiwan with their fighter jets. Putin is amassing troops on the Ukraine border. Biden's foreign policy is a joke.

I don't blame Waltie for taking a break. His predictions have put a lot of mud on his face.
    Gotta ask the question like I did in the other Walter Thread... Was Walter a dupe for Shoeshine Box perhaps?? Timing is awefully coincidental
    From his posting history Sobchak is/was an angry/ bitter know it all Biden worshipping/ Trump hating obese middle age black guy, who's NEVER WRONG ABOUT ANYTHING. Shoeshine box was an eccentric interesting middle age enigma. 0% chance of a match !

Comments

country978: agree 100% shoeshine was so nice

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Here is a pic of Walt and shoeshine together

Name:  split-6.jpg
Views: 318
Size:  86.1 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

why are so stupid?
    Is it an American thing
    You really are a jackass, Les. I imagine you're more insufferable in person too. Do you have any friends or did they all get sick of your miserable existence and jet?

yeah and you have all your boy scout buddies go camping with in your perfect little world
    Last edited by limitles; 12-17-2021 at 03:03 PM.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

Correct. None of the above are dupes.

I know the real identities behind most of the above (because they revealed to me who they were at some point), but there are a few I don't.

If a user isn't causing a problem here, I don't care who they are. This includes dupes. There's no policy against dupes on this site -- only dupes which are here to either circumvent bans or cause problems.

big dick's disappearance is still a mystery. He went from very actively posting, to lurking for a few weeks, to completely disappearing. It's been like 8 months since he's logged in.
    So Dwai and Khalwat might be the same person? And of course that has to mean Druff would have himself a dupe. Maybe even more than one. So we just never know and so then why wouldn't we all get a dupe? That's crazy!! Until all this with Walter came out it never once dawn on me that this was a thing here. So, in this very bizarre little world here the creator is also someone else. Now I wonder, am I the last to catch on here because everyone else has a dupe? Or are there just a few dupes? I'm not sure how I feel about this. I find it incredibly strange for sure. I'd ask Druff to allow a vote on whether or not dupes should be allowed but if everyone has a dupe except for me then the vote would be x-1 me being to only vote against. Some people on the forum I genuinely like what I think is their character and consider them my friends. I did just smoke a big bowl before I turned the computer own so I'll have to reflect on it more while sober.
    I admit it.. Im a Druff dupe.. Just couldnt keep it hidden anymore (JK!!!) Or Am I?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post

From his posting history Sobchak is/was an angry/ bitter know it all Biden worshipping/ Trump hating obese middle age black guy, who's NEVER WRONG ABOUT ANYTHING. Shoeshine box was an eccentric interesting middle age enigma. 0% chance of a match !
    You apparently missed the idiocy of the Puppymonkeybaby fiasco then when Jesus and PMB were arguing with each other politically with PMB coming off as some left leaning shit and it was Jesus the whole time doing it. Never underestimate the ability of posters to sock puppet a totally opposite poster personality just to stir the pot man.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PROUDBOY MAGA 2024 View Post
    You apparently missed the idiocy of the Puppymonkeybaby fiasco then when Jesus and PMB were arguing with each other politically with PMB coming off as some left leaning shit and it was Jesus the whole time doing it. Never underestimate the ability of posters to sock puppet a totally opposite poster personality just to stir the pot man.
    Shut the fuck up you gay creep

Comments

The Boz: Speaking of creeps. Any advice of picking a date on your next OD?

Load Metric

Think Walter was black, shoeshine white

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post

Think Walter was black, shoeshine white

So you're saying dupes are truthful about their race?

Platinum
    Load Metric

why are so stupid?
    Is it an American thing
    You called me out a couple weeks back for ragging on Les, which is completely understandable,

but I'm hoping, now that you have more data, you maybe understand now some of the context and as to why I'm kind of an asshole to certain people sometimes.

Load Metric
    Walter is NOT Dead. Just saw a commercial for the Lousianana tourism council, wherein he did the voice-over.

Load Metric
    Here's some quotes on inflation from Walter Sobchak back in May of this year in the Biden Presidency thread:

Post #610
    "....there's no actual economist who thinks that unpleasant levels of inflation are imminent or that Biden is going to cause such a thing. The economy is recovering, so there could actually be a small amount of inflation, which always happens when the economy recovers from a shock."

Post #611
    Dwai's response was "They've printed 8 trillion dollars, if you think that won't cause inflation, good lord, you are a lost cause."

Post #612
    Walter's response to Dwai's response was "They haven't printed anything. They borrowed it from investors. It seems you don't know the difference. You're an entertaining fellow but you just don't know the first thing about this."

To bolster his argument on inflation in Post #615 Walter says "Daly I like you but you don't know more than nobel prize winning economists." Walter leaves a link to a N.Y Times article on inflation.

In post #631 Walter says "Longterm core inflation is very low and will continue to be."

This was Walter's advice on inflation back in May of this year. Looks like he got HIS advice from the New York Times. LOL!

Comments

PROUDBOY MAGA 2024: Poor Wittle Waltie.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Country fyi I've always used this handle on PFA I'm not a dupe

After some years here it clicked that some of my haters and the negative discontent was more than likely coming from the same handful of people and what else do you expect from an over inflated bunch of California liberal idiots, exactly what we have here I realized in time. I'm not a dupe and honestly these 10 can't handle me. I used to fight people like this, on the way to fights. Light werk I tell yah..

You're a sincere good new poster Country don't be a weirdo like the rest of us LoL...

Comments

country978: lol ok ill try

Gordman: SHUTUP GARRETT
    Last edited by garrett; 12-19-2021 at 06:44 AM.

Load Metric
    2post

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordman View Post

You called me out a couple weeks back for ragging on Les, which is completely understandable,

but I'm hoping, now that you have more data, you maybe understand now some of the context and as to why I'm kind of an asshole to certain people sometimes.
    You're 100% right. He got under my skin in under a year. I can only imagine what 10 would do. I'm sorry.

Thread Information